Emmett's Jeanie

By boredstudent26

What if Emmett and Rose weren't mates. What if Rose and Edward were mates, and Alice had thought Bella would... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Announcement/Question
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 78
Epilogue-1 year later

Chapter 77

1.7K 57 2
By boredstudent26

Jeanie's POV:

"PEACE CAIUS!" (Aro)

I saw Caius hold in a snarl at Aro as he shouted, but after a moment of seemingly wordless communication between them he took his seat back on his throne. He was nothing but an ignorant prideful peacock from what I could see, such a fun weakness to mess with in the long run or right now.

"Perhaps a demonstration of vampire versus genie would please you Caius as you believe your species so superior." (J)

I smirked again as I heard the hisses of anger as I sarcastically called them the superior species. My smirk only remained as I saw the look of worry and fear pass over Aro's face again before he regained a calm and arrogant smile of his own. He turned towards Caius a bit before he spoke in what was a fake friendly tone.

"Brother, I think that not a wise course to take, besides she is a guest and protected under the truce that we all signed." (Aro)

"Oh I would not consider this to break the truce Aro, you have my word on that. It is after all to show Caius who is right and who is wrong." (J)

"A guest she may be but you heard her Aro, it is time this creature be put back in her place. Felix, prove now who is superior." (Caius)

I watched as Aro sighed before taking a seat on his throne. Carlisle was pulled to the side by three other guards as the one named Felix walked towards me. I smiled some as I rolled my shoulders knowing that I didn't even need to do that. I saw him prepare to pounce and I crossed my arms as I waited. He sprung at me full force and I soon heard him hit the wall behind me.

I heard his angry snarl as he appeared in front of me and tried to swipe at me and grab me but his arms went through me as if I wasn't there at all. I smirked again for a moment before snapping my fingers, freezing his body and placing it in the center of the room.

"Do you know what can kill a freed genie Caius? No? Well there are so few ways that we can be destroyed even when we are still chained to the bottle. Now your kind on the other hand, well fire seems to do just the trick." (J)

I snapped my fingers again as Felix's screams filled the room for a moment or two before he burned into a pile of ash on the floor. The room was deadly silent for a moment as I saw the fear that was soon replaced by rage on Caius's face. I snapped my fingers again and Carlisle was standing next to me.

"DESTROY HER!" (Caius)

I looked around the room, ready to snap my fingers and light them all on fire, Peace Conference be damned after this, but I found it unnecessary to do so. I turned back to see Aro looking at me as if I was a prize that he wished to have on his side, still lacking the fear and humility I had hoped he would gain. I smirked again knowing that he would be forever disappointed in never having me.

"It would appear Caius that no one else here is ready to die. Are you?" (J)

"Caius, brother, perhaps you should retire to your room to calm yourself." (Marcus)

"NO! WE SHOULD MOVE TO WIPE OUT THE GENIES!! THEY ARE OUR ENEMIES AS MUCH AS THE WEREWOLVES WERE BEFORE WE DESTROYED THEM!!!" (Caius)

I was ready to reply, feeling anger at the fact that he just admitted to attempting genocide of the werewolves. But before I could I felt a presence fill the air, and I saw a flash of green light followed by a second flash of gold. I turned and saw King Evindal with Queen Elyssa, Elders Jade and Jesse, and Alpha Wesley.

I bowed to both the Elven King and Queen as well as to my own Council Members before I showed my neck in submission to Alpha Wesley. I had met Alpha Wesley only once before and very briefly, but I knew it was wise to maintain the proper greetings if I didn't want an even madder werewolf here, as by the look on his face right now he was furious.

"Ah, more friends of yours Carlisle?" (Aro)

"No, not his friends Aro. Allow me to introduce you all to King Evindal and Queen Elyssa of the Elvish Royal Court, Elders Jade and Jesse of the Genie Council, and Alpha Wesley ruler of Children of the Moon." (J)

Before another word was spoken by anyone, Caius let out a hiss and snarl louder than I thought he could produce. I watched as he lunged at Alpha Welsey before he froze in mid-air. I saw Elder Jade now glaring at him, knowing that she was none too pleased with the 'confession' of sorts that he had given concerning werewolves only moments ago.

"It seems that you do not listen to warning Caius. You are not the superior species in this scenario, nor any that I can think of. It would have done well for you to hold your tongue, but that moment is gone." (Elder Jade)

"Welcome new friends to the Volturi Castle. Might we know the reason for the visit, or is it the same as Jeanie's?" (Aro)

"It is both the same yet different matter at hand that brings us here today Aro Volturi." (Q. Ely.)

"We have been watching over Jeanie Eden and Carlisle Cullen, and after the confession we have heard from Caius we have decided that justice must be served before you would be welcome at the Peace Conference." (K. Evin.)

"Justice? We are the servers of justice, and there have been no rules broken today yet you speak so surely of justice. What ever for I wonder?" (Aro)

"For the lives of my brothers and sisters that you and the rest of your followers destroyed. For the innocent blood spilt for your actions. For the lives of the hundreds of wolves you slaughtered and packs that you destroyed. I WILL HAVE JUSTICE FOR MY PEOPLE!" (A.K.Wes.)

I heard Aro offer a nervous laugh as he glanced at Alpha Wesley, before he seemed to grasp the seriousness of the situation. He took a few steps back and sat back down on his throne, a smirk growing on his face. Edward had forewarned me that he was fairly tactical when he needed to be, but even with a dozen minds as tactical as his there was no way out of this mess he had created this time.

"That was done in retaliation for an attack on Caius many years ago, so it would appear that would make us even with one another." (Aro)

"No just ruler would ever think that as your actions were done improperly. If a war had been declared it would have been understood, but what you attempted to carry out was genocide of an entire species. It is therefore my duty as King of the Elven Realm, and one of the six High Council members of the supernatural species that I sentence Caius Volturi to death." (K.Evin)

"WAIT! I mean wait, if there is a council then there would have been a vote. How can one member decide what is right or wrong?" (Aro)

"That may have been true if it hadn't been voted on upon by the entire council before we arrived." (Elder Jesse)

I saw a death sentence parchment appear in front of Aro who took it and read it quickly even for a vampire before it was handed to Marcus. A look of pure fury ran across Aro's face as he looked at King Evindale even as he stared calmly back. Marcus however seems to gain a glint of humor from the letter, and I realize that he is not as fond as his 'brothers' as some outsiders may assume.

"This is absurd!" (Aro)

"No, this is a six vote pass for his death. Signed by High Council Member King Evindale of the Elvish Court, Queen Thetis of the Nypmhs, Lord Sterling of the Satyrs, Alpha King Wesley of the Moon Children, Queen Flitania of the Fairy Folk, and the High White Witch Wilimina." (Q. Ely)

"Arguing is pointless, and though you are wondering why you have no spot on the council the answer is simple. You are not as powerful or as just as you declare to be to the rest of your species. Now, we are leaving your seat on your 'throne' intact for now. However, our invitation to the Conference is now extended only to Lord Marcus." (Elder Jade)

I saw another look of pure rage cross Aro's face but for the first time since entering the room a look of true and utter happiness passed over Marcus's face. He nodded in acceptance as he stared at Elder Jade before nodding to the rest of the council that was present. Perhaps he wasn't as bad as the other two he ruled by. I watched as Alpha Welsey turned toward Caius who was still frozen mid-air with a glare still present on his face.

For the first time since ever meeting Alpha Wesley I see a smile spread across his face before a dark sounding chuckle leaves his lips. He takes a few steps closer to Caius until he standing right in front of him, face to face with the one that tried to destroy his ancestors and even his kin-folk today. Caius only glares back at Alpha Wesley's smile before it seems to falter some at Alpha Wesley's words.

"I will enjoy watching you burn knowing my ancestor's souls can find peace with your ashes flying in the wind." (A.K.Wes)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400K 12.6K 64
What happens when a French high school student gets into some "mischief" with a couple of beautiful vampires? Tatum and Bailey Fernsby have just star...
42.7K 1.1K 35
THIS BOOK IS CRINGE AND NEEDS A COMPLETE OVERHAUL. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! [COMPLETED] [IN LINE FOR EDITING] {Book 1} From what we know, Vampires, W...
130K 3.5K 25
"You shouldn't have come" ° ° ° After leaving the Cullen and her brother, Irene is travelling around the world, running away from the Volturi. Leavin...
1.8K 108 12
Being the new people in town was never easy, especially in a small town like Forks, a fact that Eleanor Beckett was well aware of. So when her son ca...