Strange One (Bleach Fanfic)

By Debbekham

*Editing in progress* Everyone in Karakura Town and the soul society are happy. Doing there job. Especially t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

Chapter 7

3.1K 117 7
By Debbekham

~Kaias POV~

"Who are you?" A voice said. I didnt bother looking up. My eyes were glued onto the ground. I didnt say anything either. I walked slowly and place Ichigo on the floor and turned around and ran towards the door and a guy blocked my way. He had red hair with tattoos on his face and chest. I walked back wards and bumped into someone again. She had huge boobs and red and orange hair.

"Who are you?" Said the girl behind me. I just smiled.

"Stop smiling and answer the question." Said the red hair kid.

"Why do you have Ichigo?" Said an orange hair girl with bandage on her arm.

"Wow tough crowd." Said Hikari in my head. I sighed.

"Now, now guys be nice to our guest." Urahara said.

"Im not going to repeat myself." Said the light blue or white hair kid who is the captain.

"7 years and you guys havent changed." I said and smiled.

"What are you talking about?" Baldy said. I missed seeing him.

I felt someone reaching there hand towards my cloak I flash step and sat criss cross on one of the shelves.

"Dont touch me." I growled.

"Breathe." Shi said in my head. I closed my eyes and breathe in and out. I heard someone behind me and it was Jinta. I could smell him sneaking up behind me.

"Jinta if you try anything I will hurt you badly." I turned my head. He stopped and ran the other way.

"You come here and acted like you rule this place. Who the hell are you?" Red head said. I groaned in frustration. I closed my eyes and took off my cloak leaving my in my white dress with my chains and long blonde flowing hair. I heard gasped.

"Kaia?" I heard a voice behind me. My eyes shot opened. Heard more gasp and I turned around. The face I havent seen for 3 to 4 years. The voice I havent heard in forever. My first friend I met while traveling.

"Ur-uryu...." I shuttered.

"You know her?!" Red head shouted making my head turn.

"Is there a problem?" I asked raising and eye brow.

"N-no." He said and looked away.

"Your eyes are pretty, perfect. goregous." Said a guy with dark blue boz cut hair with feathers on his eyes. I smiled.

"Thanks! I havent had complents for the past 3-2 months." I said.

"Kaia...where were you all those years?" Uryu asked.

"Training you know that. I told you that." I said looking at him.

"Yea. You never contacted me to know if you were safe." He said fixing his glasses.

"Im ok. I trained. When through changed and be this." I said showing my outfit and chains.

"You look differnt from the small and innocent Kaia I knew." He said.

"Im sorry. Its differnt. Im still the same person just stuff happened to made me like this." I smiled gently.

"Explain please?" The lady said. I sighed.

"My name is Kaia Urahara. Kisukes' daughter if you didnt know. Im a soul reaper and a demon. No Im not an arrancar. My power are like a arrancar. I maybe be a vizard. But I maybe level of a captain. Im a hybrate. That explains my 2 zanpakuto." I said.

"May we come out now?" Hikari asked. 'Yes one at a time. Hikari first.

"This is my soul reaper zanpakuto, Hikari Seishin. Which means Light Spirit." I pointed to who was standing next to me.

"My demon zanpakuto Shi Korosu. Which means Death Kill." I pointed to my left where Shi standed leaning against the door frame with eyes closed. His eyes opened showing them bright golden eyes.

"Wow." Said red head. "Im Ren-" He started but I cut him off.

"I know you guys. Renji Abarai, Rangiku Matsumoto, Ikkaku Madarame, Yumichika Ayasegawa, Rukia Kuchiki, Toshiro Hitsugaya, and I dont know you." I said pointing at the girl with orange hair.

"Im Orihime Inoue." She said looking down.

"And Im guess this is Ichigo...." I trailed off.

"Kurosaki." Rukia finishe. I nodded.

"So why did you come back?" Rangiku asked.

"I came home." I said looking at her. She nodded. It stayed in silence for a while I put on my cloak.

"Why are you putting that on its ok." Toshiro said. I turned around.

"Im going out. Go to sleep or something." I said and jumped off from roof to roof.

"Well you handled that pretty well." Hikari said.

"Yea I did." I smiled. Its good to see them again. Its fun hanging around the soul society with Dad. But he barley goes and Ive been training so I doubt they remember me.

~Renjis POV~

"Urahara. Kaia. Shes the demon?" I asked crossing my arms looking at him.

"It tooks you guys long enough to figure it out. Uryu how did you know Kaia?" He asked Uryu.

"I met her when we were younger when she was walking alone on a dirt road. She told me she had to be somewhere. And we became friends for like a year before she had to leave all over again." He said fixing his glasses.

"Did you know she was a soul reaper and demon?" Rukia asked.

"No. But she seemed so innocent to be one." He said standing up. "Im going home see you tomorrow at school or something." He waved and left.

"Is Ichigo ok?" Rukia asked Orihime.

"Yea. He should be better in about an hour. But he will still need rest." She said.

'Orihime dont try to hard." Rangiku said touching you shoulder.

"You dont have to use all your power." I said.

"No I want to help him." She looked at me.

"Orihime you should go home and rest yourself. I got Ichigo from here." Urahara said walking in the room.

"Are you sure?" She asked looking at him.

"Yes Im sure." He said carrying Ichigo into another room.

"Lets go Rukia." I said standing up.

"Go where?" She asked with a confused face.

"Ichigos. I'll go through the window like usually." I said.

"Where are we suppose to say?" Ikkaku said preferring him and Yumichka.

"I got an idea." Yumichika said with his finger up.

"No not her!" Ikkaku looked scared. I laughed.

"Me and Captain could stay at Orihimes! If thats ok with you?" Rangiku said looking at Orihime.

"Yea its fine! I love having company!" She smiled.

"Then its settled. Lets go!" I ran out the door grabbing Rukias wrist.

~Uraharas POV~

I patched Ichigo up and laid him in a roon on the floor. Who did he fight? He looked so bad?

"So they left?" Someone said behind me. It was Kaia.

"Yup. Where did you go?" I asked.

"You know out. Strolling. Its dark out and you know I love the dark." She smiled. "Hows the orange head?"

"He has a name. And hes ok." I said standing up walking out into the room with Yoruichi.

"Did you make my giagi yet?" Kaia asking sitting down next to Yoruichi.

"It would be ready soon. So when are we going to test your new power?" I asked.

"Soon. But you should sleep. Plus my power has grown and I dont wanna attracked hollows or whatever." She said.

"Well I also came back from training so we should test out your power now shall we?" Yoruichi said grabbing Kaias arm and they went into the training area.

"Have fun!" I called after them. She grown so fast. I really hope she doesnt know about whats been going on lately....after Aizens death.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 198 41
A/N okay the original description of this story was erase somehow. so this a new version of the story. After Ichigo got his powers back a family retu...
3.3K 177 49
Coward That's what I am Running away from conflict It's what I do At least did before I saved him from dying. Now my life will never be the same. ...
6.4K 315 27
~UNEDITED~ Evie Ressello is a special human. Even within her own kind, she's special. One day, the Eyes that live within her hands urge her to go to...
10.3K 284 22
After the winter war, Aizen is defeated so Ichigo and his friends, as well as Rukia, go back to Karakura Town. What they didn't know, was that the es...