Boku No Hero's +18 One-Shot S...

By Weebtactics

A series of one shots with our favorite cinnamon sun child getting all the girls attention. Izuku is such a p... More

My Giant Girlfriend [Izuku x Yuu/Mt. Lady]
Secret [Izuku x Fem Katsuki]
Sea Foam Bubbles [Izuku x Kaoruko Awata/ Bubble Girl]
Spirited Away [Izuku x Reiko Yanagi]
A Puppeteer's Love Story [Izuku x Meri]
-Notice-
Love Spice Secret [Izuku x Toga]
Once You've Slept with a Pervert [Izuku x Fem Mineta](Lemon)
I Only Have Eyes for You...And Your Tits [Izuku x Tsuyu] (Pervert Izuku AU)
Love Moves Forward like a Shark [Izuku x Fukase Shiga]
Love Grows with Age [Izuku x Nemuri Kayama/Midnight] [1/3]
A Night with Tricks and a Treat [Izuku x Jirou] [Lemon] ~Halloween Special~
Caretaker [Izuku x Shoebill] (Tribute Chapter)
Eternal Servant [Izuku x Rachel] (BlazBlue)
Secret Thurst [Izuku x Momo]
A Gift From the Heart [Izuku x Itsuka] (Christmas Special)
Walk a Mile With Us [Izuku x Red Shoes] (Human Girls)
With All My Love [Izuku x Fem All Might/Yagi Toshinori] (Japan Mythology AU)
Love Grows with Age [Izuku x Nemuri Kayama/Midnight] [2/3]
Shy Sweetness [Izuku x Futaba] (Persona 5)
Unblessed Heart [Izuku x Hestia](Danmachi)
Sound Souls Together Again [Izuku x Maka] (BNHA x Soul Eater)
A Scaly Turn of Events [Izuku x Ryuko Tatsuma/Ryukyu]
Paralyze Feelings [Izuku x Fem Kaminari]
A Dating Sim called "Life's Odd Love"[Izuku x Fem Shigaraki]
My Sleepy Tsundere Beauty [Izuku x Fem Shinsou]
Love Grows with Age [Izuku x Midnight] (Final Part: Lust)
The Student Council's Relationship [Izuku x Medaka] (Medaka Box)
-A Nekomata's Sin, A Bankeneko's Song- [Izuku x Koneko](Highschool DxD)(Lemon)
Care for Something Sweet Valentine? [Izuku x Android 21] (Dragonball Fighterz)
You Can't Copy your True Feelings (Izuku x Fem Monoma)
A Red Rose and Green Emerald Equal a Heart of Gold (Izuku x Ruby)[RWBY]
Love is Business [Izuku x Lily] (One Punch Man)
The Fourth Wall is the Gate to Love! [Izuku X Gwenpool] (Marvel)
Fallen into A Spider's Love (Izuku x Spider-Gwen/Gwen Stacey) [Marvel]
That's My Man! (Izuku x Toga x SpiderGwen x Gwenpool)
Shall we Dance? [Izuku x Mina]
A Bunny Attracting a Crow and a Frog [Izuku x Fem Tokoyami x Tsuyu]
The Illegal Love Story [Izuku x Kazuho Haneyama/Pop-Step]
Just Smile [Izuku x Nana Shimura]
A Lie of A Lover [Izuku x Ochako] Anime Expo Exclusive One - Shot
Teach Me! Ojiro-Chan! [Izuku x Fem Ojiro] (Anime Expo One Shot Special)
The Detective that Stole My Heart [Persona 4] (Izuku x Naoto)
~My Red and White Santa Baby~ (Izuku x Fem Todoroki)(Christmas Special) [Lemon]
Let Your Heart Speak Volumes [Izuku x Xion] (Kingdom Hearts)
A Woman Who Says More with Her Heart [BNHA x Smash Bros.] (Izuku x Lucina)
A Devil Crys to the Heavens [Izuku (V) x Ibara] (BNHA X DMC)
I Summoned a Wife? (Izuku x Lucoa) [Bnha x Dragon Maid]
The Immortal Grim Promise [BNHA x RWBY] (Izuku x Salem)
10 Billion Percent Chance of Love With Science! (Izuku x Kinoko)
There's Reason why Mordred is Red (Izuku x Mordred)[Fate/GO]
Tha Foul Mooth Darlin' o Mine [Izuku x Gloria] (PokΓ©mon) (Lemon)
Blood Daddy (Lemon) (Yaoi)
A Sage's Requirement to Ascend Virginity [Izuku x Meidri] [Lemon]

Love is an Explosion of Feelings! (Izuku x Megumin) [Konosuba]

30.3K 210 301
By Weebtactics

[A/N. This takes place in BNHA and Megumin is related to Katsuki. Also theirs something different about him~]

Katsuki Bakugou can be called many things: an asshole, a bully, and even to some closer to him, a tsundere. But if he hears that he'll send people to the hospital. But as many names and insults go on about him, he can at least admit to himself, he does look out for his family.

"What do you want old hag!" Bakugou shouted over the phone at his mother that called. "*Listen you little shit. Don't raise your damn voice at me. I'm just calling to let you know, your cousin wanted to visit us so she'll be staying with us for a while.*" Mitsuku, his mother, said over the phone as Bakugou froze at the sudden news.

"Which one. Because if its fucking-" "No it's not Kazuma. I swear, your sole purpose of hating Izu-chan and Kazu-chan is because they look alike. No its Megumin. She wanted to visit and be expected to have her see you at UA. I gotta go now, I'm picking her up right now. See you tonight you little shit."

With that said she hung up as Bakugou put away his phone. He walked around the dorm rooms, to any one's eyes it seemed like he didn't even know he was walking. As others saw the look on his face, they were terrified. 

"You guys, do any of you know what's up with Bakugou?" Kirishima asked as some shook their heads and wondered why. "No, but that look on his face doesn't mean it's good." Mineta said as he shivered at remembering how he saw Bakugou down the halls. "Why? What's wrong with his face? Did he get uglier?" Uraraka asked as some of the students snickered or had no response.

"No! I wish, but this is terrifying." Kaminari said as he swallowed and looked at all of them. "Bakugou....was smiling." He said as that froze the students in place. "You mean? Smirking or grinning, right?" Mina asked as she hoped it was ether those. "NO! HE WAS ACTUALLY SMILING! LIKE HAPPY SMILING! OR MIDORIYA SMILING!" Kaminari said as that sent shivers down their spines.

"Wait..oh god where is Deku!" "Ahhhhhh! Bakugou killed him! That's gotta be the only reason why he can smile like that!" "SHUT THE HELL UP!" Everyone stopped their panic and saw Bakugou by the common room. "One, that fucking Deku is on a work out. Two, reason why is that my favorite fucking cousin is visiting tomorrow." Bakugou said as that shocked more of them.

"You actually like someone in your family!?" Mineta and Kaminari said as both got punched in the face as a result. "Yes! Now here are some rules, keep fucking Deku away from my cousin. You two fuckers stay the fuck away from her, or I will castrate you and force you to eat off whatever's left of what I cut off of you! She's shy so don't be over fucking berring! And finally, Keep. Deku. AWAY. From. Her!"

Bakugou finished as the two perverts meerly nodded and the others were confused as to why he made more ruled for Izuku. "Now if you bitches will move it, I'm fucking hungry and wanna make a sandwich." Bakugou shouted as he pushed some of them away to head to the kitchen.

"Well...he certainly values his time with at least one enjoyable family member." IIda said as he couldn't quite fathom Bakugou's concern for his cousin. "From the sound of it I'd suggest he's looked out for her quite alot. But I don't understand how a brute like him can even care for someone." Momo said as some students could agree with her on that, while the rest were ether confused or didn't care.

"Perhaps it's like what I said, he's a big old-" Kirishima was about to say until he used his quirk to prevent getting stabbed by a flying knife. "You fucking utter that fucking word and I'll mincemeat you!" "Hey guys!" Izuku then came in with a gymbag in strap and sweating quite alot. 

"What's going on?" Izuku asked as he looked at the knife on the floor and everyone gathered in the common room. "Ah nothing, just Bakugou mad as usual and we were thinking of what to do tomorrow." Kirishima said as he made a good enough lie that Izuku believed. "Cool, I'm just gonna head to my room if anybody needs me. Ciao." Izuku said as he headed to his room, unknowist to the rest of them, he recieved a text from his 'aunt'.

[Next Day]

"Woah, so he made it here?" A small girl said from her seat in the car as she looked out the window. Seeing the fence and tall building that was UA. "Surprising right. He's worked hard for all his life and he finally was able to be enrolled here." Mitsuki said as she smiled and looked back from the rear view mirror. 

"Are you expecting him to take you out somewhere?~" Mitsuki teased the girl as she blushed and sat back down. Clutching her cat she brought along and her staff she wanted to bring. "N-No...it's not like that. I just, wanted to look nice and like I belong in a high school." She said as the cat meowed a response as Mitsuki laughed. 

"Seem's like your cat disagrees with you." She commented as the girl blushed and looked down at said cat. "Chomusuke!" "Well, here we are." Mitsuki pulled up as she waited for her to get her things. "He should be waiting for you by the front to let you in. Visiting hours are a bit limited so I'll have him call so I can pick you up. Have fun okay? And try not to blow up the place."

"I-Im getting better! But, thank you auntie! Love you!" She said as she grabbed her cat and staff and left the car. Walking down the gates and to the enterance as the security guard varified clearance and walked in. "I wonder how, he'll take this little visit." Mitsuki thought to herself as she began driving off. "Knowing that shit head he'll probably be pissed when they meet again."

The two then walked into the common area of UA's doormatories as everyone was looking at who had arrived. "Alright, everyone, this is my cousin visiting me." Bakugou said as he smirked and presented the girl next to him. "I-I'm Megumin Bakugou, n-nice to meet you." The girl known as Megumin said as she bowed as the cat beside her meowed.

"Aww, she's kinda small isn't she?" "Aw look at the cute cat." "An odd looking cat but still a creature of absolute darkness." Some of the students said as they edged in closer as to get a better look at Megumin, who hid behind Bakugou as he snarled and explosions emitting from his hands.

"What the fuck did I tell you fucks yesterday!" He sneered at them as they were surprised. The had never seen Bakugou act this protectively to anyone or anything before. From the corner of his eyes he saw Kaminari and Mineta giggling and looking at Megumin. 

"Hey, Gummi, why don't you let the cat rest up a bit in my room while I give you a tour." Bakugou suggested in a kind voice as she picked up Chomusuke and looked at him. "Are you sure, he may mess with your stuff." "He always does when you visit but it's no trouble. The hall to your right and then third door on the left." Bakugou pointed out as she walked away to the boys dorm.

Once she was gone and assured it, Bakugou gripped the two by their necks and collars. Lifting them up in the air as red and black flames and darkness emitted from his body. His eyes seem to be glowing more of a dark red color than usual. "Listen you two pervertive fucks. If you make eye contact with her, you are dead. You take a peek at her, you will have your eyes stabbed with a fucking spoon."

He gripped on their shirts harder and pulled them to see his eyes as many were scared at the voice he was talking with. "You so much as fucking plan on flirting and peek on her, I will fuck up everything you own and love and I will explode your dicks off so badly that gender reassignment is your only option to even get laid." Bakugou sneered as many saw the face of a demon coming from behind him.

"W-Wow...all this for his cousin. I don't know if hes that protective of her, or she was frail when smaller, or is that how he is to any of his family members." Momo pointed out at the thought of Bakugou being this concern and seeming like he would do those to Kaminari and Mineta, not that the girls would mind if he did it reguardless.

"Nah, what I'm thinking is that maybe Bakugou has like a sister complex. A closet siscon." Sero whispered to Kirishima as he was then on the ground holding his bleeding nose. "What was I, fucking flat face?" Katsuki said as he cracked his knuckles as Kirishima calmed him down. "By the way, is Deku out of this place or what?"

"Yeah, I kinda figured you just wanted some time with your family so I asked him if he could find me some protein powder, used a fake name so he should be gone for a while." Kirishima said as he looked at his shoulder and noticed Bakugou's hand. "Thanks Red Head." Bakugou said as that shocked everyone, and made Kirishima cry a little.

"Ah! Chomosuke! Wait!" Everyone heard Megumin's voice as they saw something black and small zoom by them and headed for the doors. "Wait~" Megumin cried as she then noticed someone petting Chomusuke and holding a few bags in hand. "Huh, what are you doing here Chomusuke? Did she come with you or did you sneak into her things like last time?" 

Megumin's heart fluttered at that voice, while Katsuki's heart shattered and cracked, along with his mind and teeth as he gritted them hard. At the doors was Izuku, donning a green hodded thin sweater, one with no zippers. A white v neck t-shirt along with black jeans and red high tops. In hand he held a boque of roses and a shopping bag and in the other he held Chomusuke. 

"Izuku!" Megumin cheered as she ran to him, enveloping into a hug around his body as she buried her face into his chest. "H-Hey Megumin, did you just arrive, sorry I wasn't here first." Izuku said appologeticly as he released her and gave her back Chomusuke. "No, I just got here thanks to auntie and Katsuki helping me get inside." 

"Aw, that's nice of him. Oh! By the way Kirishima, here you go." Izuku said as he handed the bag over as he grabbed it. "Um thanks but what is-" His words silenced as he looked inside and couldn't believe it. "It took me about seven stores till I was able to find it. Hope it's the right flavor for you." Izuku said as he then picked out one of the roses from the boque and placed it between her hair and ear. 

"U-Um...thank you." Megumin said as Izuku blushed a bit as he apologized for doing it on instinct. "So Megumin, where do you want to go? Auntie said to make this the best day for you, so she asked me to take you where ever you want." Izuku said with a wide smile as she gripped on Chomusuke and her staff. 'Thank you Auntie!'

'God fucking damn it old hag! You fucking planned this!' Bakugou roared in his mind as he was being held back by four guys and Todoroki's ice quirk. "Oh! Because I was out on the stores, I had entered a few lottery draws and ended up wining some prizes, including..." Izuku then reached into his back pocket and pulled out two slips of paper.

As Megumin saw these papers, she smiled so big that, like her quirk, could cause a great big explosion. "*Gasp!* Disneyland Japan tickets with passes to the new Kingdom Heart area and the fireworks show!" "He got what!?" 'Bastard that was suppose to be me that was gonna take her! You fucking Deku!' Katsuki thought as Todoroki froze his body more incased in ice and freezing his mouth.

"Yup, man I got lucky with the lottery. So? Wanna go to the happiest place on earth?" Izuku said as he suddenly was grabbed by the hand and being dragged out and onto the streets. 'I guess she's so happy she's gonna explode.' Izuku mentaly thought and laughed at his bad joke a bit as he saw her smiling and grinning.

Meanwhile the other students were all flabbergasted at the luck Izuku had. "Where is this shopping district that Deku won free tickets!" Uraraka thought with fire in her eyes as she now wanted to try her luck to win some prizes for free. "I-I can't actually believe there is a store that sells this..." Kirishima said as he looked at the bags of protein Izuku got him.

Reading "Manly Muscular McBuff Builder! Makes you one bad Mother Fucker like the bad ass Mother Fucker Samuel L. Jackson." "What store name sold this and will it make me a badass...." Kirishima thought as he was dying to test this protein powder. "It would appear Midoriya had stolen Bakugou's cousin for a date." Todoroki thought aloud as that caused Bakugou to shake in fury.

"MIF HMMM MHF FUMKR ISH HNKN MYY KUNFN NN A NMFT!! MBNR MM GNNF!" Bakugou roared in furry with his mouth still covered in ice as some were questioning what he said. "Dude...I don't think it's a date. She's like a first year in middle school. Worst case its like shes a...maybe sixth grader?"

"How the hell-" "It's easy when you hang around with him Jirou." Kirishima said as he andswered Jirou's on coming question. "SHIS FNIFTNEEM NMD ONM YNR UNDR UNS!" Kirishima was silent as he understood that and his reaction was his jaw dropping. "Seariously! But she looks so small and cute! How is she just a year under us!?" 

"You mean she's 14 and has a rack that nice and bigger than Jirou's and Hagakure's!?" Mineta and Kaminari asked with blushes on their face as said girls soon began getting pissed and were well in mind to kill them. An explosion dulled in the room as they saw Balugou ripping the ice off from his body and looked at them psychotically.

"What the hell did you fuckers just say!?" "AHHHh! Chill it with your hatred for your cousin's love interest dude! Why are you a siscon anyways?!" "I am not a fucking siscon! Now come back here so I can help the doctors get started on your fucking gender reassignment surgery!" 

[Train Ride]

'This is the best day of my life!' Megumin thought as she sat next to Izuku on the express train to Disneyland Japan. Seeing no one on the express train, both of them alone together with the exception of Chomusuke on his lap. 'I should get Auntie something from Disney as a thank you.' She thought as she brushed back some of her hair behind her ear, but felt something off about it.

She pulled her hair out a bit and saw a rose attatched to her hair behind her ear as she held it in her hand. "Surpsied to see that. I was surprised that you didn't noticed it earlier." Izuku said as he plucked it from her soft hands and back in her hair. Megumin was blushing like the color of the rose as she smacked his arm.

"W-Why do you like to tease me every time I come and visit Auntie?" She asked softly as she couldn't look him in the eye. Izuku, while still petting Chomusuke 'hmmed' at the question as he looked up at the roof of the train. "Well for one, it's not a majority of the time that I tease and embaress you, you kinda set it up for everyone to do it."

"N-No I don't" She said as she was flailing her arms and staff our. "Heh, see. That's a set up. But as for why you assume I tease you and like it." Izuku began off as he scooted over closer to her and moved a bit of hair out of her face. "I suppose I like to see the girl I like embaressed and cute." 

Megumin froze and her face started to heat up as he hear him say his answers. 'Did-Did I hear him right? He likes me too!? YES! HE LIKES ME!' Inside, Megumin was bursting with so much joy and happiness she was tempting to crash into Izuku and hug him like a plushie. Apparently, Izuku opened his arms wide at her.

"Well? I know you wanna." Izuku said as Chomusuke quickly got off his lap as he soon felt his sides and back being squeezed and heard her muffled screams of joy. "By the way, to be honest I didn't know you liked me. And didn't know exactally for a while how to return your feelings. But Auntie told me and gave me some advice."

"Eh!? Auntie told you?" She asked as Izuku nodded. Grabbing her hand and walking to the door of the train. "Yup, she even help suggested where to take you out. So come on, lets go see Disney's fireworks show!" "Yes! Lets see if they really explode!" Megumin said as the door opened and both saw wonder and magic.

Seeing the sun soon decending on the horizon of buildings. The lights glowing and shining in the twilight air. The smell of sweets and baked fast foods in the air as Disney mascots, Marvel statues and figures walking around the park as parents, families and couples were together. "Remember back then, what we always say when playing around like Disney characters?"

"Which one? I remember us usually watching Winnie the Pooh, Monsters Inc., Treasure Planet, Toy Story and Peter Pan." Megumin said as they walked out of the train and headed for the gate. "Heh heh heh, silly little bear. No, I think it was a older pirate movie. Something with a pearl? Remember what we would always say when we imagined that ship?" Izuku said as Megumin's eye's grew wide.

"Yup, now I remember." "Care to say it with me?" "Ready?" Izuku and Megumin soon walked faster to the gate, getting their stamps and seeing the gate line coming close. "Three.." "Two.." One..." Both said as they walked closer and closer, till they finally ran and jumped over the line. "Hop aboard the Black Pearl! This will be the day you've almost caught Captain Megumin/Izuku!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 29.5K 42
Just a one-shot collection full of dorks and colorful romance. lol.
442 0 24
Just a bunch of BNHA one shots because I have so many ideas but not long enough for their own book lmaooooo. WARNINGS Angst Fluff Cussing Semi-Smut/S...
28.2K 278 13
a book of oneshots with your comfort characters! i don't do ships (i'm sorry) this is an xreader so i will only be doing those and you can request! y...
8K 29 43
Just some oneshots with some of the mha characters. I apoligise for any grammer or spelling errors in this. I just write these for fun. I will try to...