Truly Mine (The boy, 2016) #w...

By diariesofDiana13

Liliana was his world. There is nothing he wouldn't do for her, even if he had to kill someone just to save h... More

Chapter 1 : Found you
Chapter 2 : Sweet Anna
Chapter 3 : Fire
Chapter 4 : New beginning
Chapter 5 : A Simple favor
Chapter 6: Brahms Doll
Chapter 7 : The Stranger
Chapter 8 : Let the lesson begins
Chapter 9 : Scream for me
Chapter 11 : Truth, me
Chapter 12 : Setting him free
Chapter 13 : The real you
A/N: Warning
Chapter 14 : Worthy for you
Chapter 15 : Heaven
Chapter 16 : Mystery man
Chapter 17 : Neverland
Chapter 18 : Hiding us
Chapter 19 : Down memory lane
Chapter 20 : Finally
Chapter 21: Animal Instinct
Chapter 22: Ever after?

Chapter 10: Regrets

5.7K 126 22
By diariesofDiana13

She could feel her forehead pounding non-stop with her left leg aching heavily. Anna blink her eyes slowly, adjusting to the morning sunlight that shines from the window at the wall. Gently, she raised her body and realized that she wasn't in her room and still wrapped in a towel that look like it has dark stained on it. She looked around her and found herself at the basement and she frowned, didn't know why she was there at the first place.

Feeling the throbbing pain from the swelling on her calf made her winced. Having fear overwhelmed her makes it even harder for her to just sit there so she decided to stand up and limp her way towards the door. Anna tries to twist the knob on the door but it won't budge and no matter how hard she tries to hit the door even with her body, it stays closed. Her body gives out as she falls on the ground and tears flow down her cheek. She hugs her knees to her chest and cried.

Everything that happen, she couldn't' grasp it. She doesn't understand why all of this is happening to her. Was it all Brahms doing? Did he do this to him? But why? She tells herself that he was already dead. And if she remembers correctly, she loved Brahms and Brahms love her. Doesn't he?

Anna tries to convince herself that her attacker last night was a person, a human being but the horror she felt last night, what frightens her even more that the thing that might have disturb her wasn't Brahms but HIM. What if HIM was the one that disturb her? She hugs herself tighter and continue to cry.

She didn't realize how long she had cried until the sound of thunder echoes from the outside. She raised her chin and noticed the small window on the wall in front of her and it gave her hope. Summoning all he strength, she limped her way to the window, hoping to maybe climb her way out or call out for help. Alas, her hopes shattered seeing the window was too high for her and it was impossible to even climb outside seeing her leg was in a bad shape.

Anna then decided to shove the small window with a broom yet her effort was futile as the window was heavily shut and refuse to budge. Slamming the broom aside, she cried for help. Even her voice was getting hoarse from the shouting so she decided to stop and just step away. Her pain, fear and anger consume her. She can't help but slammed on one of the cupboards aside and shove some of the broken chairs near her. Even worse, the sound of her sobbing was drowned by the heavy rain and it makes her even frustrating knowing her plea of help won't be heard.

Anna became disappointed and for a moment, she was about to give up when she hears a sound coming from outside the door. She steps closer to listen carefully.

"Hello, Miss White. Are you there? Hello?"

It was a sound of a man and Anna gasped. With all her strength, she slammed the door, over and over to get his attention.

"Hello! You there! Please, help me! Please open the door. I..I'm trap. Please help me. I'm W..hite. Lilliana White. Please!"

She begs over and over again. Her hope rise when she hears him approaching the door.

Anna backed away and relief washes over her when a man who look about in his middle 20's is standing in front of her.

"Oh God! Are you okay miss? What are you even doing down here? Why is this door even locked? Are you alright?"

The handsome man with blue eyes and dark hair asked.

Anna was limping towards him and seeing as her strength was depleting, she fell on the man who caught her just in time.

"Oh, there, there. I got you. Let me bring you to the living room okay? You can rest on the couch."

The handsome stranger lift her off the floor in a bridal style and slowly bring her to one of the couch in the living room. He gently lay her on the couch and as she tries to sit up, the pain on her leg causes her to wince.

"Slowly, sweetheart. Don't want to see you get hurt. Are you feeling any pain right now? God your forehead is bleeding."

He says while slowly caressing her the side of her wounded forehead.

"It's just my leg. It really hurts. I think it maybe swollen."

HE nodded and move his attention to her leg.

"I hope you don't mind Miss White. I'm only going to see your leg and how bad it is okay? Will you be okay with that?"

Anna nodded. That man slowly holds her calf and examined her leg. He sighed.

"Thank God it's not that bad miss. It does look a little swollen but a small bag of ice can fix it quick. Let me go get some ice and kits with me okay. Don't move an inch. You'll might get hurt again."

He says with a small grinned.

The sound of him rummaging in the kitchen eases Anna's heart knowing that he was close by so her attacker couldn't come to attack her again. She looked around the house for signs of Brahms doll or perhaps Brahms himself. Maybe something else but it doesn't really matter. She was cautious this time.

When the stranger enter the room again, Anna pushed her towel in the middle of her thighs, making sure that any of her private view was closed. He knelt on the floor and start taking out some cotton pad and antibacterial tissue with bunch of plasters placed on the floor. Then, he proceeds to care for her wound on her forehead, small gashes on her body from falling repeatedly as well as having things fell on her at the basement. Luckily, it didn't seem that bad.

Finally, he went back to the kitchen and bring out a small bag which looks like it was indeed filled with ice and gently placed it on her leg. A small gasped released from her mouth and she sighed at the feeling of her swelling starts to numb. The man was nice enough to bring a small wet towel and wipe of the dark stain on her cheeks.

He stops for a moment, just looking into her eyes in a daze. Anna frowned and called out to him.

"S...sir?"

He snapped out of his thoughts and clear his throat.

"Sorry. I was just noticing how beautiful your eyes are. S..sorry, now is a really bad timing to say this. Hmm, I don't see any more wound on your body. Do you still feel any pain anywhere? Should I bring you to a hospital? It's quite far from here actually but I don't mind taking you there if you want too."

Anna jumped from him saying 'hospital' and she quickly shook her head.

"NO! No, no. Y..you don't have to bring me there, sir. I'm f..fine. It's only my leg that hurts. I'm fine. Please don't bring me there."

He frowned at her sudden nervousness and sighed.

"Alright then. If you insist and its Malcolm. Just Malcolm. I'm Mr. and Mrs. Heelshire errand boy. Well more like a man actually and I'm supposed to send one right now. Can you imagine my surprised when I enter and the door wasn't even locked and I noticed some of the things here are broken and all over the place? I really thought someone has come here to rob this place blind, seeing how loaded the Heelshire's are. Please don't call me sir. I don't think I did enough for this country to be called one." He smiled, trying to calm Anna who are still shaky form her ordeal.

"So, before we can start get to know this thing further, why don't you tell me what happen in there earlier?" Anna nodded and sighed.

"I w..was just fi..ished bat..hing last night and the lights I,,it was on and off and s..someone I mean something was trying t..to scare me. Brahmms.. it think.. the doll..it moved..i..i don't know what t..ooo do." She stuttered with fear still clings on her.

Malcolm frown and says, "Are you sure? Maybe someone enter this house and try to scare you, miss White." He gently wipes the dried blood on her forehead.

"It's alright, Miss White. I'll make sure the police know about this. They'll make sure that no good intruders get caught, alright? If you jus_"

"No! Y..you can't tell them. Its, its..its crazy. I know its not just some intruder. i..i swear it was something else. Please, you can't tell them or else they think I am crazy."

"But, Miss White, it is important that they know or.."

"I beg of you Malcolm. Please don't tell anyone. Please!" Anna pleaded him with tears in her eyes.

Malcolm sighed and nodded. He felt so bad for the beautiful lady in front of her. The fear he saw in her eyes aches his heart and at that moment, he was fighting the urge to hug her tightly to his chest, assuring her that she was safe and nothing could hurt her anymore. Thank God he arrived early this morning. When he was told by Mr. and Mrs. Heelshire that someone would come over and take care of the house as well as the Brahms doll, he was looking forward to see her after looking at her picture, showed by Mr. George that an old family friend was coming over.

Living in the Britain countryside, it's unusual to see a beauty like that with huge blue doe eyes that glitters under the lights and golden silky hair that accentuate such delicate and gentle face. Lilianna White was beautiful and Malcolm can't help but be attracted. During this past few days, he wasn't able to visit her and the house to send the daily stuff due to personal matters but now, when he was about too, Liliana got hurt.

Perhaps it was a sign that when Liliana got hurt, he came by and become her knight in shining armor or whatever it is. Liliana in her towel and glisten body certainly didn't help the lower part of his body at all, seeing how attractive and seductive she was despite a few stains here and there with blood and dirt's marred her face and body, she still looks beautiful. Whoever, that tries to enter the house just now, thank God he came fast before the perpetrator could do anything.

Why Liliana won't stop and convince that her attacker wasn't human or not a person do worries him. He didn't have the heart to tell her that he didn't believe him. Maybe it's just her injuries that confuses her or the fact that she was given a task to babysit a doll disturbs her but it'll be fine, especially since he's here.

"Do you want to wash yourself, Miss White? Erm, you are in a towel and perhaps you want to freshen up. I promise I'll just be outside and I won't do anything. I'll make sure no one get to enter and hurt you either, alright?"

Anna nodded though feeling a bit scared. As she tries to stand, her injured foot failed on her and she was about to fall when Malcolm caught her.

"There you go." He says, holding her shoulder.

"Seems like I have to carry you now. Don't worry, miss White. I'll make sure you won't get hurt. Scouts honor, yeah?" He says, grinning, assuring her.

Anna smiled back, "T..thank you and Anna. Just call me Anna."

Malcolm smiled, "Anna. I like that very much."

Malcolm do stay true to his words. He protected Anna as she showers while he stood outside, making sure no one is able to enter or exit the hallway. As soon as she finishes, Malcolm make sure to help Anna with her clothes and help her stand but he makes sure to respect her privacy and respect her wishes of not catching a glimpse of her nude body. It was hard but a woman as beautiful and sweet like that deserve some respect and he makes sure she receives one too. Why is there anyone trying to terrorize such small creature is beyond him.

As soon as Anna was done, Malcolm brought her to rest on the bed.

"I, uh, brought some groceries for this house actually and since you haven't eaten. You know, sitting at the basement all night, let me fix you up something to eat, alright? You must be starving."

When Malcolm was about to turn, Anna pulled his hand and says,

"You won't leave me won't you?"

Malcolm stare at her with his eyes drooped softly and smiled.

"Of course I won't. I promise that I'll be in the house as long as you want, Anna."

Anna looked away and nodded before ask him a final question.

"Why are you so nice to me? You don't even know me."

Malcolm chuckled and gently smooth his fingers on her cheek, looking at a pair of bluest orbs he ever sees in his life.

"Sweet thing like you should be protected, love. It's just something that a man like me can't help it. You just look, too precious."

He breathes the last word softly and turn back, leaving the room.

Anna mouth was gaped open and peace enveloped her chest knowing that for a moment, she was safe again.

Leaving the precious lady to rest, Malcolm decided to went down and tidy up some stuff back where he left it from. As he was going down the staircase, Malcolm froze, seeing Brahms's doll sitting on the floor of the bottom of the stairs. He could've swore it wasn't there before for if it is, he and Anna would have noticed it by now.

Malcolm just shook his head and went to the doll, picked it up and stare at its face. Doesn't matter how long he had come by and see the doll, it always gives him the creep seeing the doll was a representation for the old couple dead son. Who wouldn't be? Seeing how life-like the doll looks, it's just weird.

He sighed but as soon he wanted to walk away, he felt something is falling above him and looked up to see a vase falling directing on him. Fortunately, he swerved to the side and able to get away from being slammed on the floor by the huge fine china which is half his height and likely to his weight. Pieces of the vase splattered around as it smashed into dust near him. He stood up slowly with him and Brahms 'doll unharmed but heard a running from the top of the staircase. He looked up but saw nothing Just to make sure, he went back up and saw no one until Anna who was breathing heavily stood in front of him.

"W..what happen? Are you okay?" She asks him, apparently rushed there as soon as heard the loud noise.

Malcolm smile seeing her worrying about him and answers.

"No, no. I'm fine. Almost got slammed by a vase but I'm fine. Must have slipped."

Anna frowned at him.

"But how? Did anyone push it? Was it for m_? Oh my GOD." She covered her mouth and tears fill her eyes.

Malcolm quickly go to her sides and assures her, pushes her hair behind her ear.

"No, No. Please don't cry, love. I'm fine. Seriously. It must have been the wind or I might have accidently got close to it just now, that may be why it was shaky. I'm fine. No one is here and I promise you, no one is in the house and they can't hurt you while I'm around. I'm tougher than I look, alright?"

Anna nodded while wiping her tears. Feeling a bit calmed.

"Now, why don't you continue to rest and let me clean this up. You haven't got much rest, love. Let me be the one to take care all of this. I'll be fine and I want you to be fine too."

Anna looked up at her with her big doe eyes which drives Malcolm crazy.

"Are you sure?"

Malcolm nodded.

"Yes. Go now. Sleep. I'll be fine."

Anna nodded and walked away. Malcolm retuned to the smashed vase at the bottom and looked around. Even though he tries to assure Anna that the vase falls unexpectedly, he knew it wasn't. Something that heavy wouldn't fall so easily. After what has happen to Anna and now him, he knew something wasn't right.

He checked the house thoroughly before he enters just now and found Anna and there was no sign of anyone else. Maybe the vase was moved but the perpetrator has gone away. Much relief if you ask him but the thought of someone infiltrate the house while the old couple wasn't here being very strange. 

No one wanted to be close to this house in the first place. People were terrified since the old couple was obsessed with the doll and the fact their sons has died a horrible death. Burned alive before killing another person. Perhaps it really was a robber since it is an old house with many expensive antiques but locking Anna up the whole night till the next morning and nothing was taken? Odd indeed.

As his eyes stares directly towards the middle spot where the vase hit, he notices a small paper beneath it and brush the dust away. When he picks up, he frowned and his body froze. He reads it and chill ran down his back

Get Out 

Something tells Malcolm that he and Anna hasn't seen the last of it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 8.1K 60
"Look what I have become in your love! Every time you are around me it makes me go crazy ! I can't even think of a future that you won't be a part of...
52.7K 2.2K 44
WARNING:MATURE CONTENT🔞 He tightened his hold on my neck. "Le-aaavve meee" I coughed "Apologise my beautiful bitch!"He whispered near to my face ,hi...
382K 8.1K 37
I kept running and running, my heart beating fast, my legs burning from all the cuts and bruises, my breathing becoming harder with each passing seco...
76.8K 1.9K 14
All it took was a smile for Isabella Brown's life to change forever. "Aiden please", I beg. My wrists were bleeding because of the friction of the t...