collaboration ♡ malum ✓

By skittlesmalum

collaboration {kəlabəˈreɪʃn/}; the action of working with someone to produce something (for example: videos o... More

00 ➵ Prologue
02 ➵ The Shock Ball Challenge
03 ➵ Guess That Tweet
04 ➵ The Best Friend Challenge
05 ➵ The Girlfriend Tag
06 ➵ Fuck, Marry, Kill
07 ➵ Question And Answer
08 ➵ Vlog #1
09 ➵ Vlog #2
10 ➵ Vlog #3
11 ➵ The Seven Seconds Challenge
12 ➵ Vlog #4
13 ➵ Vlog #5
14 ➵ Vlog #6
15 ➵ Vlog #7
16 ➵ Update Video + Stalking Fans
17 ➵ The Messy Theme Song Challenge
18 ➵ Vlog #8 + Question And Answer
19 ➵ Vlog #9
20 ➵ Vlog #10
21 ➵ The Photo Booth Challenge
22 ➵ Vlog #11
23 ➵ Vlog #12
24 ➵ Vlog #13
25 ➵ Vlog #14
26 ➵ Punk Edits In Real Life
Character Ask Answers
27 ➵ Vlog #15
28 ➵ Australia Pt. 1
29 ➵ Australia Pt. 2
30 ➵ Australia Pt. 3
31 ➵ The Internet Slang Challenge
32 ➵ Vlog #16
33 ➵ Vlog #17
34 ➵ Vlog #18
35 ➵ The Boyfriend Tag
00 ➵ Epilogue
WE WON! :D

01 ➵ The Whisper Challenge

26.3K 1.2K 1.6K
By skittlesmalum

(A/N: Italic written sentences are the things Calum and his collab partner are saying in the video)

Whisper Challenge

-

"Today I'm here with the amazing and absolutely adorable Joe Sugg, also known as ThatcherJoe."

"Shut up Cal, I'm not adorable," Joe laughed and punched him playfully.

"Whatever. Just tell them what we're doing today," Calum said and smiled.

"The YouTuber Whispers game, better known as the Whisper Challenge. Invented by me."

"And now it's all over the internet. Almost every YouTuber did the challenge, doesn't that feel amazing?" he asked and Joe nodded.

"Yeah, I'm pretty proud of myself."

I laughed because Calum said something dumb and continued to watch the video.

"Calum, stop playing Spice Girls and put on some other music," Joe shouted and laughed.

"But the Spice Girls are great," Calum complained and pouted.

"What? Stop talking to me, I can't hear you, you dumbass."

The video ended five minutes later after Calum's outro and I immediately went on Twitter.

@skittleshood: i absolutely loved @CalumHood's new collab with @Joe_Sugg, hopefully they do another video together in the future 

My user was skittleshood for three reasons.

One, Calum loved Skittles.

Two, I dyed my hair a lot and my best internet friend always calls me 'skittles boy' because of that.

And three, Calum's last name was Hood, obviously.

I closed my laptop and went downstairs to check if my mom had already cooked something.

"Mum, when's the dinner ready?" I asked and sat down next to her on the couch.

"In two hours. Are you hungry?" she replied and smiled, though her eyes were still glued to the TV since an animal show was on and she loved those. 

I shook my head, "Not really, I just wanted to know."

I watched some TV with her but I got bored easily because television wasn't YouTube and I really wasn't interested in animal shows. I would much rather watch a YouTube video twenty times in a row than watch the trash that they call 'entertainment'.

I was serious, TV shows these days were really stupid. There were some exceptions like Teen Wolf or Pretty Little Liars but 80% of what they were showing on TV was annoying. For example I couldn't stand the Kardashians or this stupid show where they showed pregnant teenagers.

So I went back to my room, opened my laptop and watched Dan's playlist 'All my videos! (sit back and enjoy the ride)'. I didn't know how often I had already watched it but it never got boring.

My luck our summer vacation had just started. I didn't need to worry about homework which I probably wouldn't do anyway because let's be honest, YouTube was more important to me. Or worry  about stupid projects or about what to wear to school the next day.

I could just lay around in my bed with my laptop and phone, eating all the candies we had while stalking my favorites.

That was my perfect summer.

Not that I didn't had friends, I actually had quite a lot. Most of them were away with their families or partying, though.

We couldn't do anything special like fly somewhere this year because we needed to save some money but that was absolutely fine with me and partying was never really my thing, so I decided to just stay at home the whole summer.

My phone buzzed and I saw that I got a new message from one of my best internet friends, Luke.

[from: lukey poo]

oh my god have you seen calum's new video it was so so amazing and joe is so hot 

I saved him as 'lukey poo' for some reason I don't even remember anymore. I knew that he saved me as 'skittles boy' for obvious reasons I've already mentioned before.

[to: lukey poo]

yes holy shit calum looked so hot and joe is so cute i love them so much

Our conversations always looked like this.

I've said it before, I was a typical fanboy and so was Luke. I 'met' him on Twitter for the first time almost one year ago and since then we were the bestest friends.

It was funny because somehow he became more important to me than my actual friends and I wasn't even sorry about it.

He was always there for me when I needed someone to talk to and we also shared the same interests so we had always something to talk about. 

We haven't met in person yet. It's not that he lived too far away. We both lived in LA but we never found a day where we could meet and also my parents weren't really happy about me talking to Luke. They still thought he was a sixty year old pedophile.

He absolutely wasn't, though.

We facetimed almost everyday, I saw his face and heard his voice and that was enough proof for me that he was just a seventeen year old dork who was obsessed with YouTube just like I was.

[from: lukey poo]

facetime me in two hours babe, i need to help my mum clean the house now ugh

I replied with an 'okay, will do' and went back to watching danisnotonfire.

✧ ✧

"No, what are you talking about? He doesn't," Luke said and hid his face behind his hands.

"I think he does. Look you've told me that Ashton always looks at you and calls you babe and stuff and I'm pretty sure he likes you in that way too," I explained and smiled, "I'm serious."

He sighed, "I think I just have to find out after summer."

I nodded and then pursed my lips, "Or you could text him."

"No, I won't."

"Come on Luke, just text him hello and ask him what he's doing this summer," I suggested.

"Maybe but not today."

"Whatever floats your boat. How's it going with your dad?" I asked and the small smile disappeared from his face.

"He still doesn't talk to me."

I frowned, "I'm sorry."

Luke came out to his parents two weeks ago and since then his dad didn't talk a word to him and I could see that it made him really upset.

"Why don't we talk about Ricky's ice bucket challenge?" I asked and his face lit up like a christmas tree. I knew it would lighten the mood.

"Oh my god, yes please. Thanks to whoever invented this, now we got to see him shirtless and you now how much I love that."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The first chapters will always be kind of short, sorry about that. I promise they'll get longer soon.

So, I just wanted to show you more about Mukes friendship and Michaels life.

The chapters will always begin with Michael watching Calums new video (which is pretty hard to describe, bare with me).

If you liked the first chapter, please leave a vote and some comments.

Lub you all and I talk to you next update, stay beautiful sunshines *:・゚✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.6K 3.3K 63
The one where Calum and Michael accidentally bump into each other and misplace each others' mixtapes. - Side of Lashton. ~ Special thanks to @baepsa...
11.9K 307 3
When Michael finally worked up the courage to ask one of his best mates, Calum Hood, out on a date, he never imagined Calum would actually say yes. N...
298K 17.3K 28
❝I know you're gay, but I'll take you straight to homecoming.❞ or the one in which Michael and Calum have always had a brotherly love, until well, it...
20.4K 1.2K 27
「Malum Agent / Celebrity AU」 I do not own 5sos but I own the storyline. Thank you for reading. Kate ; @1-800-CALUM ©2016