Story of Us • Completed

By raisinggays

There are many things to hate when you're a student. 1. Teachers 2. Classmates 3. School 4. Studying itself ... More

Disclaimer
Welcome To New York
Bad Blood
I Knew You Were Trouble
Blank Space
Look What You Made Me Do
Shake It Off
Red
How You Get The Girl
This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things
Sparks Fly
New Romantics
Jump Then Fall
Don't Blame Me
22
Everything Has Changed
Enchanted
You Belong With Me
The Story of Us
Gorgeous
Speak Now
Dress
Wildest Dreams
Our Song
Mean
Forever and Always
Getaway Car
Ours
Love Story
Mine
Fifteen
Style
Hey Stephen
Back to December
note

Fearless

3.4K 212 44
By raisinggays

Arthit's

There's somethin' bout the way
The street looks when it's just rained
There's a glow off the pavement

The plan to watch the sunrise was all destroyed when the rain starts pouring in. As soon as we feel little drops of water from the sky, Kong and I immediately go down from the hood.

You walk me to the car
And you know I wanna ask you to dance right there
In the middle of the parking lot
Yeah

He pulls his pullover over him and he pulls me to go inside the car but I stop him.

"P', let's go, come inside, we're going to get wet. It's raining hard."

Through the pattering sound of the rain, I look at his eyes and tell him. "Kong, let's dance."

"What? It's raining."

"Yeah. Let's dance in the rain. It's sweeter that way."

"But P'-"

I intertwine our hands together and smile at him. "Please Kong?"

"Okay. Okay."

I turn the speaker on and play Fearless then I pull Kong towards the open space in front of my car.

It's beginning to rain harder than earlier, large drops of water begin to pour on us but I welcome them with open arms. I look up as I close my eyes and let the rain hit my face.

"P', we should really get back to the car now." I see him just standing at the same spot where I pulled him so I hold his hands with mine and pull him towards me and spin us around.

"Dance with me Kong! Let's enjoy the rain."

I begin to sway our bodies.

"P', we will get sick."

"We won't. Stop fretting. Enjoy this blessing."

I wrap my arms and around his body and he wraps his around my neck. We begin to dance slowly, sometimes, whenever he steps on my foot it drives him to apologize incessantly but I just shrug it off. I love everything he does just as long as he dances with me.

I cup his cheeks and hover my lips close to his but not enough to touch them. I breathe through my lips to make him feel how warm I am even under the rain, that this is because he makes me feel so much happiness within me I just feel the warmth radiating deep inside me.

I look up at him, he is also looking at me. His eyes are bright and from the reflection of his eyes, I can see how I look at him. I'm in love with him. I put our foreheads together and whisper. "And I don't know why but with you I'd dance. In a storm in my best dress. Fearless."

When I feel the slightest of touch of his finger to my lips, I sigh and a single teardrop from my eye. Good thing that it's raining, he won't see how affected I am with just his touch. I just feel so contented and happy right now it's making me emotional.

"I love you so much P'."

"I know Kong. I know."

He chuckles and begins to kiss me. I kiss him back. I can feel the wetness of the rain from his lips but his lips still taste sweet to me. The rain continues to hit our head, drops of water glide down our noses until it eventually goes down our body, our clothes are already plastered to our body because of the rain but it didn't stop us from making out under the rain.

But suddenly, I feel his fingers touching my eyebrows.

I push him away from me and cover my eyebrows. "Did you just touch my eyebrows?!" I used a waterproof eyebrow pen because I don't want to mess it up only to know that he's going to touch it?! Come on!

"I'm sorry P', I'm sorry." He is apologizing but his eyes and the way he smiles at me tell me he's not sorry at all. He's clearly amused.

"Sorry? I'm going to bite your shoulder you asshole!"

"What? No!"

He runs away from me so I run after him but a minute of me chasing after him, I suddenly feel tired. And damn, he runs so fast and you know me, I'm so lazy to even walk.

I pant. "Come here Kong!"

"Chase me P'."

"No fucking way."

"Come on. Stop being lazy."

"I'm not lazy."

"Then, run."

I stand up straight and run after him again. After a while of us running around under the rain, he stops. He stands a few feet away from me and opens his arms wide open. "Come here."

I smile and run to him and then throw myself in his arms.

I pinch his cheeks. "Next time, don't make me run again like that. Gods I'm so tired."

"That's your exercise P'."

"I don't need exercise. I'm perfectly fit, thank you."

"You are perfect but not fit."

I flick his nose. "I told you, we should just hit the gym already."

He kisses me. "We will."

I lean down on his shoulder and,

"Holy fucking shit P'! Are you a dog?! Why do you like biting me?!"

I laugh at him. I mean I did warn him that I'm going to bite his shoulder. That's his punishment for touching my eyebrows.

"I warned you Kong."

"I won't try again P', sorry."

"You better not."

We stayed there for a while, waiting for the sun to rise, still drenched from the rain.

When it rises, I am just awe. It's so beautiful. "It's so beautiful, Kong. Look."

I hear the sound of a camera from beside me. When I look beside me, I see Kong holding up his phone, lens facing me. "What? Can I not take a picture of the beautiful scene in front of me?"

I roll my eyes and try to hide my smile. "I better be not ugly there."

"You will never be ugly for me."

/

We're drivin' down the road
I wonder if you know
I'm tryin' so hard not to get caught up now

At 6 in the morning, we decided to drive back to our apartment building.

But you're just so cool
Run your hands through your hair
Absent mindedly makin' me want you

I look at Kong. I see his hair still sticking out from every direction because it's still wet. I pull the glove compartment and reach out for the small towels I put there. I put one on my head and I wrap the other around Kong's hair and dry his hair with the towel making sure I won't cover his sight.

Still caressing his hair, I caught a whiff of his shampoo.

"Hey, what's your shampoo?"

"Why?"

"Smells like pink milk."

He suddenly laughs.

"What?"

"You told that to me too when you're drunk then proceeded to eat it."

I did that?! Why am I so embarrassing?!

I wanna stay right here in this passenger's seat
You put your eyes on me
In this moment now capture it remember it

"I'm so embarrassing."

Kong looks at me and smiles. "Don't worry, I fell in love with you even more."

And I am too.

/

The day after, as I went inside my boyfriend's apartment, I stop at the scene right in front of me. My said boyfriend is standing on his bed with a slipper in his left hand while his right hand is holding a pan. He looks really ridiculous by the way.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

He turns his head in my direction and smiles, he looks at me like I just saved him from his life and death situation. He breathes a relief sigh and runs towards me then he crouches right behind me.

"P', save me."

"What?" I was about to look behind him but he forces me to face in front. "The hell Kong?"

"P', wait, I need to hide."

"What? What happened there anyway?" I look in front of me and see his table flipped over. It looks like a hurricane just happened to pass by and for a clean freak like Kong, it is not a normal sight.

"Err P', there's a uhm..."

"What?" I see him blushing. What?

"There's err a cockroach there."

"What?!" I laugh at him. "You're scared of a cockroach?! Kong!"

He pouts at me. "And you're not?"

"No."

"But it's dirty P', they disgust me."

"Actually Kong, they are also clean freaks like you. Do you know that they are obsessed with grooming their antennae? They constantly do it like a cat."

"I don't care about them."

"Yeah well, they don't care about you too."

"They fly like they are fucking butterflies how is that they won't care about me?!! And they also have the audacity to fucking land on my arm?!"

"Kong, don't be so prejudiced. They have wings too, they can fly all they want. It's not only butterfly that has the right to fly, stop discriminating them Kong, but they also have the rights too."

"P', just kill it."

I gasp. "Kong, I can't do that to an innocent insect."

"P', please just kill it because I really can't be near it."

"Okay, okay gee. Where is it anyway?"

"I don't know. Probably there, behind that table."

I pull the slipper from his hand and walk to where the cockroach is, when I see it behind one of the table's legs, I hit it with a slipper and right before my eyes, I see it slowly dying. Poor cockroach. May your soul rest in peace.

"There. It's gone. Are you happy Kong? You just made me a cockroach murderer. Gods, if I'd be called on a cockroach trial, where will I find a cockroach lawyer huh? I swear I'm going to blame you and let you be imprisoned in a cell full of cockroach."

I see him shiver. "That's disgusting P' but thank you." He remains rooted near the door.

I frown at him. "What? Don't I get a hug or a kiss because I saved you from the cockroach?"

"P', you're still near the evil thing. I will never go near it."

"Don't worry Kong, I'll make it go near you."

"What?! P'! No! Wait fuck you P'!" I kick the cockroach near him and it touches the side of his foot. "Shit." He runs inside his bathroom.

"Hey, Kong? What are you doing there?"

"I'm going to wash my body P'."

"What?"

"It touched me P'. It touched me."

/

Kongpob's

Ever since that day of P' knowing my fear, he makes it a point to scare me every now and then.

Just like what he did earlier.

I was busy doing my assignments while sipping an iced tea when out of nowhere, a cockroach flew on my paper.

"Fuck shit ahhh!" I think I squeal like a girl there but who cares? All I need is to be away from that disgusting thing. When I looked back, I saw P' doubling in laughter.

"P', it's not funny!"

After a minute of laughing, he stopped. He picked up the cockroach from my table and threw it to me but I was able to run away before it even touched me.

"P'!"

"It's just a toy Kong. I bought it somewhere and I remembered you so basically, that's my gift for you."

"I don't accept it."

He picked up the toy from the floor and pocketed it. "Okay, then. Sorry." He walked near me and was about to hug me but I walked away from him.

He frowned, "What, Kong? Are you mad that I'm pulling pranks on you? I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry. I won't do that again."

"No P'."

"Then why can't I hug you?"

"You still have that cockroach with you."

"It's just a toy!"

"It's still a cockroach!"

He rolled his eyes and threw the toy out of my window. "Can I hug my boyfriend now?"

"Sure P'."

I walked near him and hugged him tight but before I could kiss him, I saw him holding another cockroach toy near his lips.

I backed away from him. "Holy fuck!"

He laughed. "Kiss me Kong!"

"I thought you threw it already?!"

"I bought like 20 of this."

I glared at him.

"There was a promo so I bought it!"

/

However, one day, I found out something to avenge my pride.

We were cuddling on my bed that day. I was sitting with my back against the headboard with my legs open to make space for P'Arthit who had his back draped against my chest and his head leaning on my shoulder.

My right hand was busy scrolling through my social media account while my other hand was focused on caressing his thigh. I just love how soft his thigh is. P'Arthit was playing with a virtual drum on his phone.

A particular post that Aim had shared made me laugh.

"What's that?" He asked and looked up at my screen to know the reason why I suddenly laughed.

"Nothing. Just this meme Aim shared."

"About what?"

"Pennywise."

"Oh, okay."

"Want to see it?"

"No! No."

His voice was raised to high-pitched as he covered his face with his own phone. I smirked, finally, now I knew what he's afraid of.

"Are you afraid of clowns?"

"What?! No-of course no-Kong! Ugh."

He pulled away from me when I moved the phone to his face.

He glared at me. "Stop it! It's not funny!" I saw his face whiter than it normally was.

I raised my two hands. "Okay. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

"Turn off your phone. Promise me you won't scare me anymore."

I turned off my phone and put it inside my drawer. "There. I promise I won't scare you anymore" ... Today.

He smiled and went back to his position a while ago of being in between my legs. He sighed and snuggled into me more when I began to give him light kisses on his face.

"So, clowns, huh?"

"Don't start."

/

So today, that's what I'm going to do, I'm going to get my revenge.

Waiting for P'Arthit to arrive at his own apartment, I wait behind the door wearing a clown mask.

When I hear someone from the outside turning the doorknob, I prepare myself for my revenge.

The door opens. I hear his footsteps against the floor.

"Kong? Are you here?"

I stay silent. When I see him right beside me, I stand up from my crouching position and go directly near his face.

"Boo"

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!"

He screams and runs towards his bed. I laugh.

"Fuck you Kong!"

"Sorry P' but that's my revenge."

He frowns then he sits on the edge of the bed and covers his face with his hands. Soon, he's sobbing and his shoulders are shaking.

Damn. I suddenly felt guilty. Why the fuck did I do that? Ugh. I'm so insensitive.

I sit beside him and hug him. "P', I'm sorry. Promise, I won't do that again."

He swats my hands away from him.

"P', I'm sorry, really. What do you want me to do just for you to forgive me?"

He shakes his head.

"Okay, we'll hit the gym later. Just forgive me."

He uncovers his face and damn, it doesn't have any trace of tears. He smiles and hugs me. "Oh thank you Kong!"

"Wait you're not crying-shit you are laughing!"

"I am hahahahaha"

"But I thought you're scared-"

"No, I'm not." He pulls the mask from my hand and stares at it. I realize he's really not afraid of it.

"But why did you act like you're afraid of it?"

"Because I want you to get your revenge on me. Too bad, I don't have something I am afraid of."

"You are not afraid of anything?"

He thinks hard. "Before I met you, I'm not afraid of anything but now, there's one thing I am afraid of."

"What?"

He cups my cheeks. "I'm afraid you'll leave me." I feel my heart beating faster.

"I won't, never."

"Even if I do this?"

"What?"

He puts a cockroach toy on my palm. Damn, its texture is of a real thing it makes me shiver. I frantically throw it somewhere and glare at my boyfriend who's laughing hard at my own misery.

Well you stood there with me in the doorway
my hands shake
I'm not usually this way but
You pull me in and I'm a little more brave
It's the first kiss, it's flawless, really something, it's fearless.

I run to the doorway,

P'Arthit chuckles and goes directly in front of me.

"I'm sorry Kong but that's the last time. I promise. Sorry?"

I sigh. "I'm just going to play Pokemon with Aim."

He pulls me in his arms then he pouts. "Oh please don't leave me. I'm sorry?"

I stay quiet.

He leans his chin on my chest. Then he looks up at me and smiles. "Sorry Kong. I love you."

I look away from him. Why the fuck is his smile so irresistible? Why am I so damned whipped for him? It's so unfair. I can't be mad at him even for just a second.

He holds my chin and turns my head to face him. "Koong, sorry?"

"Okay P', I understand, you need your fun."

"Yeah. I need it." He smiles and pulls me towards him to a passionate kiss.

When we pull away from our kiss, he tilts his head. "If I ate a roach, will you never kiss me again?"

"The question is why will you eat a roach? You don't even eat green peas."

"True but what if I ate a roach, would you still kiss me?"

"I would." He smiles.

It's true. I could overcome my fear just to kiss him.

With him, I am fearless.

//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.5K 39
"You are mine bunny! Don't even dare to even think of escaping from me! " "Stay away from me" He shout. "Don't ask for something that's impossible...
12K 236 17
Who was Rooster? And what was his life before? Was he always brave, strong.. Did he ever had a love interest? Find out in the story! (I don't own SLO...
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
10.1K 1.2K 28
↳ ❝ 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝘁𝘂𝘁𝗼𝗿 ❞ ★ 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 // 𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗮 𝗮𝘂 ★ 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 : 𝟭𝟮.𝟭𝟮.𝟮𝟯 ★ 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱 :...