Story of Us • Completed

By raisinggays

There are many things to hate when you're a student. 1. Teachers 2. Classmates 3. School 4. Studying itself ... More

Disclaimer
Welcome To New York
Bad Blood
I Knew You Were Trouble
Blank Space
Look What You Made Me Do
Shake It Off
Red
How You Get The Girl
This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things
Sparks Fly
New Romantics
Jump Then Fall
Don't Blame Me
22
Everything Has Changed
Enchanted
You Belong With Me
The Story of Us
Gorgeous
Dress
Wildest Dreams
Fearless
Our Song
Mean
Forever and Always
Getaway Car
Ours
Love Story
Mine
Fifteen
Style
Hey Stephen
Back to December
note

Speak Now

3.1K 205 23
By raisinggays

Arthit's

Ever since that day I puked on Kong, I myself decided to distance away from him. It was just so embarrassing. I don't know if I could ever face him again without remembering the fact that I practically forced myself on him and that I puked on him. It's a double disaster.

To be honest, I didn't remember anything that had happened that night, I just woke up the morning after on Kong's bed, all alone. On his bedside table is a note together with an aspirin and a glass of water.

The note said 'Early class. Cure your hangover P' and please don't get drunk next time'.

I just knew it from my Mae who pulled me in her office and let me watch the CCTV record of that night and there, I saw myself wanting to kiss Kong and vomiting on him.

"Hahahahaha. You're the best. Oon, look at you here. That's disgusting but also very funny!" Mae laughs at me right after we watched the video. She's already crying from too much laughing.

I grumble, "Mae, it's not funny, okay? Stop laughing."

"But it's so funny hahha. This is my 5th time watching it and it's still so funny to me."

I hug Mae and lean my head on her shoulder. "Oh Mae, it will be such a huge turn-off. He won't like me even more."

She caresses my hair. "He will, you are easy to be loved. He loves you. Look at how he looks at you here. His eyes hold so much love for you."

"But what is he thinking right now? He probably thinks I'm disgusting."

She pats my cheek. "Look, if he doesn't return your love, I'm going to send him a notice again."

"Mae, don't bully him!"

"Okay. I'm just going to raise his rent."

"I said don't bully him Mae. He's already broke because his parents are punishing him. Mae, you should give him a discount."

"I will give him a discount if he's already your boyfriend. I would love him to be your boyfriend Oon, he's such a nice kid and so fun to tease." She is my mother.

"Stop teasing him."

"My office is boring. Of course, I need to play cupid. Of all the rooms available at that time, why do you think I put him beside your room in the first place?"

I pull away from her. "What? This is your plan from the start?"

"Yes. Your Mae is so genius. When I see him entering my office, I just knew he's the one for you. Mothers' instincts"

"Why him?"

"Why not him? You two fit together like a jigsaw puzzle. You're immature, insensitive, always want to have fun and you have no sense of responsibility at all while he's your polar opposite. He's mature for his age and responsible, plus, he looks handsome and charming." I have to commend my Mae. She really describes me so well. I feel like a perfect son.

She suddenly laughs, "My friends will gonna be so jealous of me because I have a perfect son-in-law."

"Your son is already perfect."

"Whose son are you talking about? You're my only son."

I hug her again. "But we're not together Mae."

"You will. I'm telling you. Now don't fret and let's just watch this video together. Come on, I want you to see his reaction."

"Mae!"

Until now, my Mae has no intention of making me forget the disastrous thing I've done. She called me a while ago and when I enter her office and see her laughing alone while watching something, I know damn well it's the CCTV record she's watching.

I sit across her. "Mae, stop laughing at my own expense."

"Oh I'm sorry, Oon. By the way, I've sent you a copy of the record." She laughs again. And people still ask why I'm crazy?

"Mae! Stop sending it to me. I'm not going to watch it. I won't watch anything that you're going to send me." My Mae loves sending me meme compilation videos or oddly satisfying videos but most of the time, she sends me disturbing videos every single night.

"Your loss," She pulls a white envelope from her folder. "Oh, by the way, this was sent to us a while ago."

I accept the envelope. "What's this?"

"Remember that very cool girl who used to live here? Just right beside my office?"

"P'Min? The girl you told me is a lesbian?" Although I've told her many times not to judge other people's sexuality by their actions because it's wrong and insensitive, she does it sometimes.

"Yeah. Well, turns out she's not a lesbian because she's getting married tomorrow and she sent us an invitation but I can't come so just go there on your own."

"I'll be out of place there. I don't wanna go there."

"Oon, they won't care about you whether you're there or not. It's Min's day, so just go there to show that you support her. Come on, it'll break her heart if any of us won't go there."

"Okay, okay. Gee, you give so much responsibility to me."

"And yet, you're still not responsible."

"I am responsible."

"If you're responsible, you wouldn't puke on Kongpob."

"Mae!"

She's not going to make me forget it.

/

Holding my gift, I walk in front of P'Min.

"P'Min. Here." I give her my gift.

"Oh Oon," She hugs me tight. "I'm so glad you could come. I'm sorry for the late invitation."

"It's okay P', I'm sorry Mae couldn't come. She's busy."

"It's okay. You look so handsome now."

"Thanks, P', I'll go sit outside."

"Of course. Enjoy."

I nod and leave her to entertain the other guests. I walk to the table and get myself a glass of punch. I'm so thirsty.

"Why is there no pink milk here?" I ask myself as I look around the table hoping to see my favorite drink but I found none.

"You're the only one obsessed with pink milk." Someone speaks from beside me. I look at the person beside me and I see Kong.

Oh gods he looks so hot wearing a tux. I bite my bottom lip. He really looks so hot.

"Kong? Why are you here?"

"I was invited." Well, yeah. Obviously.

"No, I meant, how?"

"The groom's my cousin. How about you? Why are you here?"

"The bride's someone I know."

He nods and smiles. "How's life? I feel like I haven't seen you for so long."

Yeah, and whose fault is that? You're the one here who decided to ignore and leave me in the first place.

"I was busy with my classes."

"Good. Now I believe you really are studying." I roll my eyes at him. Just because I don't review like him does not mean I'm not studying. I am, I just don't want to review so hard. It's so boring.

I smile. What happened to us? Why is it so awkward seeing him here?

He smiles back and he's about to leave but I stop him. Not tonight. He can't leave me tonight. He must not leave me tonight.

"Kong, uhm about the night when I was drunk? I'm sorry for that night when I puked on you? It was so embarrassing and I remembered asking you to kiss me-shit. That shit's so embarrassing, really. So sorry?"

"It's okay P'. Why were you at the bar anyway?"

"I-i-uhm was..." I was looking for you because I wanted to talk to you and tell you how much I love you. "Nam invited me and then left me afterward. She's so evil."

"Oh. Anyway, I should get-"

"Kong, no wait-"

"Kong!" Someone from behind him calls him. We both look at the person and I see a woman of our age walking near us.

I feel a heavy feeling inside me when she stands in front of me. She's so beautiful. Life is so unfair. Of course, Kong already found someone who's beautiful and elegant.

"Kong, I've been looking for you since earlier. They are calling us. We're going to walk in the aisle."

"Why me? I thought you have a partner."

"He'll be late. Now, come."

"Oh wait P'Kik, this is P'Arthit. P'Arthit, this is P'Kik." We both greet and smile at each other then they leave but the keychain I see from her hand makes me feel worse.

She's a Swifty! I can't fight my co-fan. Kong's such a liar, I thought he doesn't like me listening to Taylor Swift and now he's with a Swifty? Maybe he just doesn't like me.

/

Fond gestures are exchanged
And the organ starts to play
A song that sounds like a death march

The wedding starts. I stand near the front.

She floats down the aisle like a pageant queen
But I know you wish it was me
You wish it was me, don't you?

The entourage starts coming in.

I see Kong together with the woman from earlier. They are smiling at each other. Damn. They look so good together.

Kong happens to look at my way. I smile at him and something inside me hopes Kong wanted it to be me beside him instead of that woman clinging to him. He smiles back.

They stand right in front of me. I sigh.

/

After the wedding ceremony, I sit beside Kong at the table since I don't know anyone here anyway but minutes after, he still hasn't given me his attention. All he is speaking to is the woman and sometimes, the people at the table whom I realized are his relatives.

They are laughing and I can't even relate. I swear I probably look stupid. I'm the odd one here.

I just want to go home. Why did I agree to go here?

But the woman from earlier seems like she has a different plan because she looks at me and smiles. I give her a slight smile. "So, you're Arthit, ha?" She smirks at Kong. I see Kong groaning at her.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Nothing. You look handsome, by the way."

"Thank you. You look beautiful."

The woman smirks. "So, you love the concert?"

"What?"

"Kong told me that you went to the concert with him?"

"Oh yeah."

Kong groans and holds her hand. "Shut it P'Kik. I don't walk to talk about it."

Kong, please don't hold her hand.

Why? He doesn't want to remember those moments anymore? He doesn't want me in his life anymore?

Kong remains silent for the next minutes. He doesn't interact with his relatives anymore even with the woman beside her.

What is wrong with him?

I hold his hand. "Kong." He pulls away.

Okay, honestly, I don't understand anymore. What is the problem here?

There's a silence, there's my last chance
I stand up with shaking hands
All eyes on me

When he still remains silent, I had enough. I have to do something to stop his bratty attitude.

I stand up and push Kong to his seat. "What the fuck is your problem you fucking twat?!"

Horrified looks from everyone in the room
But I'm only lookin' at you

I hear everyone gasps around us.

I bit my bottom lip. Damn why did I say that? Not only did I say 'fuck' twice, but I also push and call their relative 'twat'. Great. That's a good first impression. I'm sure they must love me so much now.

I know everyone's looking at me now. I just stole the spotlight from the newlywed couple.

I'm such a scandalous person.

I feel everyone's stares on me but I didn't mind them. I keep my eyes on Kong but he just keeps on looking at me with his own horrified look... Damn, that horrified look again. I want to smack his face.

I remain looking at Kong... Please... say something... Tell me to stay here.

When he keeps his mouth shut, I shake my head and run away before they could see me crying my heart out.

I lock inside my room that night and I listen to Taylor Swift.

I realized something. Why the fuck am I chasing after him? He's just Kong-but that is the problem. He is Kong. I'm not sure I can find someone like him.

But still, enough is enough. If he can't deal with his own problems, he better not drag me with him.

/

Kongpob's

When P'Arthit runs away, P'Kik smacks my head. "Arthit's right. What the hell is your problem? Why are you being an ass to him? Did he do wrong? He's trying so hard to talk to you, why are you shutting him out?"

Honestly? I don't know the reason anymore. I already know he's single so I don't know what's keeping me to chase after him. Probably because I'm still not sure whether he likes me or not? I'm scared shitless that if I confessed to him, he'd ignore me because he'd be disgusted so before that happened, I'm the first one to ignore him.

I know I've been trying so hard to move on from him and ignoring him is the only reason I can think of.

"You don't understand it P'."

She scoffs. "You think you can understand your situation?"

"Well no but-"

"Go after him. Go on. Run after him Kong!"

Is this a common attitude for Taylor Swift fans? To shout at me?

"Okay. Chill, I just have to eat-"

"Go!"

"Okay."

When I arrive at the building, I went straight to P'Arthit's apartment. He's listening to Taylor Swift again.

I knock on his door. "P'?"

No response.

I knock louder. "P'Arthit? I know you're here!"

"Go away!"

"But P'-"

"I said go away!"

Okay.

If he wants to, I will.

Later that night, I call Mae. I'm thinking of moving into our house again. It's already a month anyway, I already served my punishment.

When I go back to our house, all of this will all be nothing but a nightmare.

//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

774K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
24.9K 597 25
Valerie Fremont has a lot of secrets. Secrets that could put her life in danger if anyone found out. When Valerie goes to Hogwarts School of Witchcra...
9.2K 78 10
"Semantic Error" tells the story of a campus romance between the inflexible SangWoo (played by DONGKIZ's Park JaeChan) and his encounter with the cam...
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC