Story of Us • Completed

By raisinggays

There are many things to hate when you're a student. 1. Teachers 2. Classmates 3. School 4. Studying itself ... More

Disclaimer
Welcome To New York
Bad Blood
I Knew You Were Trouble
Blank Space
Look What You Made Me Do
Shake It Off
Red
This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things
Sparks Fly
New Romantics
Jump Then Fall
Don't Blame Me
22
Everything Has Changed
Enchanted
You Belong With Me
The Story of Us
Gorgeous
Speak Now
Dress
Wildest Dreams
Fearless
Our Song
Mean
Forever and Always
Getaway Car
Ours
Love Story
Mine
Fifteen
Style
Hey Stephen
Back to December
note

How You Get The Girl

3.4K 214 44
By raisinggays

Kongpob's

It's Sunday.

And what do people normally get on Sunday? Long hours of sleep.

I am hoping that I can sleep throughout the day since I've been deprived of my right to sleep because of the homework and projects my professors gave me... and not to mention, there's still P'Arthit having Taylor Swift concert last night and it just frustrates that I can't do anything about it (even just shout at him) because yeah, I'll be kicked out.

Going back to the topic of sleep, I knew I couldn't get my much-needed sleep when someone knocked on my door.

I groan. I decided to ignore it but every second, it gets louder, it almost comes to the point that the person is close to breaking my door.

I release myself from the tangles of my blanket and sits on the edge of the bed.

"Don't break my door! I'm coming!"

Holy shit. Whoever is there, I swear, I'm going to kill them.

Still, with my eyes closed, I walk slowly to the door and opens it.

"Good morning Kongpob!"

Good gods. Even his voice is irritating me.

Even with my eyes closed, I already know who it is. The evil P'Arthit, of course. I should've expected it really.

I yawn and scratch my eyes. "What are you doing here? It's so early."

He pushes past me and just enters my room without my permission. Tsk. This guy.

He sits on my bed and looks around my room. I follow him and lays in on my bed, face down.

"Today's the first day you're going to treat me pink milk. Remember our deal?"

I groan and close my eyes. I still want to sleep. "Can't we do it later? It's barely morning-"

"It's already 10 am."

"Yeah and normal people sleep until 12 in the afternoon because it's Sunday."

"Not me."

Yeah. Because you are not normal.

I keep quiet. I thought he will leave me alone but of course, this is P'Arthit we're talking about. Of course, he won't.

Just as I am about to go back to my dreamland, I suddenly felt warmth on my back and a heavy feeling of someone laying in on my back.

"Kong!!!!"

"Do you really have to shout beside my ear? Your song's already making me deaf, you don't need to include your voice too."

"Wake up you sleepy head, I need my pink milk. Now."

I keep my eyes closed. "Annoy someone else. Why are you annoying me?"

Does this guy even have friends or someone special? Because I swear, I like to meet them and throw P'Arthit to them.

"You're the only one I can annoy. So wake up Kong!"

He closes into me more and even puts his chin on my shoulder. He's cuddling me. The hell.

"Kong."

"Stop snuggling into me."

He really is acting like we're best friends. We barely even met and those times, we always shout at each other so why is he acting like this all of-

"Dumb fuck!"

He blows directly to my ear. Damn it. What did I do in my past life and destiny gave me this guy?

He laughs. "Are you awake now?"

I flip on my back and groan. "Yeah. I am. Thanks to you." He's still laying in on me, only this time, he has his chin on my chest. "You're so close to me."

"Yeah. I can smell your morning breath you know."

I cover my mouth. "Stop leaning on me."

"Then wake up now because we're going to the mall and you're going to buy me pink milk. Come on."

"You demand so much from me."

"I'm the key so you won't be kicked out here."

"Stop manipulating me!"

He smiles and stands up then he pulls me from the bed. "Go brush your teeth now and take a bath. Fast. I'm so hungry. Please be fast Kong."

I shrug him off from me and stand by myself. This is literally the first time I'm waking up early on Sunday and worse, it's because of a guy I'm not even friends with.

I reach a towel and some of my clothes from my closet. I can't believe I'm doing this.

When I look at him, he's looking around my room.

"Your room is so clean."

I glare at him. "Don't touch anything. I know how each of them is arranged and don't make a mess while I'm out."

"You're such a clean freak."

While I'm taking a bath, I hear him listening and singing (so loud) to Taylor's songs again. That guy has no limit.

/

"Wait, you have a car?"

I ask as we enter 'his' car. He says it's his but I doubt. Well, I just hope this isn't something he stole from someone. Don't get me wrong but P'Arthit just looks like the type that can do that shit just because he feels like doing it.

He scoffs. "Of course I have."

"I thought you're broke?"

"I am. But my Mae isn't."

"Why? Who's your Mae?"

He laughs. "Secret."

He puts his key in the ignition switch.

I wear my seatbelt on. I look at him as he fixes the rearview mirror. "Do you even know to drive?"

"I'm old enough to drive."

"I know. I'm old enough too but I'm asking you, do you know how to drive?"

He starts the car. Damnit. He's driving it so fast I feel like I'm in a racecar event.

I clutch at any place I can grasp my hands into. This is making me puke.

"Do you know how to drive?!"

"No!"

"Oh shit. We're going to die. Stop this P'Arthit!"

"No!"

"Damn. I have so many dreams in my life. I still want to see the Pokemon movie."

P'Arthit slows it down as he laughs at me. "Pokemon movie? Really, Kong? Also, don't panic you dolt. I know how to drive, okay? Calm down."

"Calm down? I feel like I'm inside Lightning Mcqueen, how the hell will I be able to calm down with that? I think I'm going to puke."

"If you puke inside my car, I'm going to listen to Tay in your room instead until 3 am for 2 months."

I gulp. He's so evil.

"Speaking of Tay," He opens his speaker on and immediately, I hear Taylor Swift, again.

Stand there like a ghost
Shaking come the rain, rain
She'll open up the door
And say, are you insane, -ane?

I groan and roll my eyes. "When will you get fed up with her? You listen to her almost every second of your life. You're impossible."

"Why? What do you want to listen to? The Pikachu song?"

Well, yeah... but he doesn't need to know that.

"No. I just want peace just for once."

"Stop complaining. This is my car. My car, my speaker, my music. Get your own."

"I have a motorcycle, Mae confiscated it."

"Motorcycles are dangerous Kong."

"You ride your car way too fast. How is that different from me?"

"Because I'm a better driver than you are."

And then you say
I want you for worse or for better
I would wait forever and ever
Broke your heart, I'll put it back together
I would wait forever and ever
And that's how it works
It's how you get the girl, girl, oh

/

"This is so delicious. I'm so in love with this." P'Arthit moans as he sips from his pink milk. He even has his eyes closed.

"That's your third pink milk."

"Yeah, I know. So?"

"So maybe you should stop or else, you're going to be sick."

He gives me a smile as he continues sipping. "You know, you always say you hate me but look at you now, you're so concerned. Told you, you're beginning to be in love with me."

Then I won't be concerned about his health ever again.

"I just don't want to be blamed for your death if it happens."

He pouts. God, his lips look so pink, I wonder, does it taste like strawberry also? Wait what?

"Stop staring at me. I know you're in love with me but stop making it so obvious."

I cough and turn my head away from him. "I'm just thinking of something very important."

"What?"

Your lips.

"N-nothing. Nothing very important."

He smirks. "A stutter."

I was about to ask what does he mean by that when a voice speaks from beside him. It's a woman. "Oon, is that you already?"

P'Arthit looks at the woman and smiles. "Hey Namtan!" His smile looks fake to me and I know why!

This is probably his ex-girlfriend. This is the person who caused him pain. Finally, the root of this problem. That special someone.

"I'm so happy to see you again Oon and I'm happy you have moved on from me already."

Yeah. Thought so. This is the infamous ex.

"What? He's just-"

Before P'Arthit can finish his sentence, I have moved beside him already and I wound my arms around his shoulder. "Hey. My name's Kong, I'm his boyfriend."

P'Namtan smiles and nods. "Oh good. I'm so happy for you two. Anyway, I'll go now, Jay's waiting for me somewhere. Bye Oon, Bye Kong."

"Bye."

When she leaves, P'Arthit slaps my shoulder. I rub my shoulder, I swear, one day, my shoulder will just suddenly fall off from too much slapping.

"Why did you say that?! Now I don't have a chance with her anymore."

I don't know why I said that either. It just came to me, the need to say it. I must be out of my mind.

"I-i'm just..."

"What?"

"Because uhm... err..."

"Yes?"

"Because I read somewhere that people love sins," I'm making this up. I didn't read it somewhere. "Must be the reason why there are lots of cheaters. When she knows you have someone already, she'll feel that urge to get you from me, because you know, her pride, she'll regret not being with you again and also because there's this probably a satisfying feeling of going after someone else's and winning them?"

I don't know what I'm talking about anymore but I need him to be stirred away from what I said earlier.

He looks at me like I grew another pair of head. "That is disgusting Kong. Do you like cheaters?"

"What? No. I'm just saying that it happens in reality"

"I hate cheaters." Something about the change in his voice makes me realize that someone must have cheated on him. Is it probably P'Namtan?

I pat his hand. "Are you okay?"

"I still can't believe you did that."

"What? I helped you. It's how you get the-"

Damn it. I can't believe I'm referencing Taylor Swift's song. A song I have listened from earlier inside the car.

He smiles brightly. Now that's a real smile. "Girl, oh. And that's how it works. It's how you get the girl, girl. I'm proud of you Kong, that's a good reference."

I sip on the pink milk I bought for myself. Tastes sweet.

//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 123 18
𝟏𝟎𝟎 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞.
1.1M 25.1K 34
Harper has waited five years to meet the man of her dreams and when she finally does, it doesn't go according to plan. The more she tries to get him...
10.1K 1.2K 28
↳ ❝ 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝘁𝘂𝘁𝗼𝗿 ❞ ★ 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 // 𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗮 𝗮𝘂 ★ 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 : 𝟭𝟮.𝟭𝟮.𝟮𝟯 ★ 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱 :...
172K 8K 30
Gulf as a arrogant rich spoiled brat who crosses path with gentle polite teaching assistant Mew. Mild and Boat as best friends.. are they really bes...