The Sightless Ninja (Naruto F...

By LightWolf46

My name is Anna, Anna Ward. I do not own Naruto it goes to its rightful owner. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 10

4.7K 136 59
By LightWolf46

A Week Later - Anna's POV

I sigh as I walk into the Hokage office.

"Anna." Tsunade greets grimly.

"What is this about Tsunade?" I ask her as I look in her direction.

"Some bad news." Tsunade says to me and that catches my attention easily. "Sasuke was wounded in his pride and on his body in his last mission with Sakura and Naruto, he needs to be transported to the Leaf, so Ibiki is going there by boat and I need you to go as well." Tsunade says to me.

"That's bad news? Sasuke's pride is always hurt with Naruto around, those two act like brothers, but they completely deny it." I say to her, not all that interested.

"Just go meet up with Ibiki at the gate." Tsunade says to me and I hum and head to the gates and I wait for Ibiki.

Ibiki Morino, Morino, Morino, who has that last name?

I frown as I close my eyes, thinking.

I know the name, but who is it?

Ibiki and a crew get here and he flat out ignores me.

My eye twitches slightly while Izumo chuckles amused.

I just follow them, keeping quiet and we get to a boat.

After a while we get to the Land of Tea and I sense Idate.

"Idate?" I ask confused as I walk down the plank and I sense him look at me.

"Anna? What are you doing here?" Idate asks.

"Tsunade wanted me to come bring Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura back." I say to him

"ANNA!" Naruto cries and latches on to me and I lose balance.

"Naruto, I'm gonna fall!" I say to him as if he were crazy, which he is, but he just holds on as I fall and Idate laughs.

"Anna! We needed your help, why didn't you come?" Sakura asks me annoyed.

"Buzz off Sakura, I was already busy when you left." I say to her as I get crushed under Naruto's weight.

"Anna, be nice." Ibiki says to me and I flip him off.

"Nice isn't in her dictionary Ibiki-Sensei." Sakura says as Naruto gets off me and I sit up.

"Hey, I was being nice, I said buzz off isntead of piss off or fuck off." I say and it hits me. "Oh for fucks sake." I say getting up.

"What?" Sakura asks.

"I was thinking earlier and the answer hit me in the face." I say and Naruto gets up.

"When doesn't your answers?" Naruto asks me.

I roll my eyes.

"Well? What were you thinking about?" Idate asks me.

"You want me, to speak my mind here?" I ask him.

"You don't want that, she's a slew of curses and cussing, I heard it one time and that's how I lost my innocence." Naruto says to Idate and I cover my mouth as I giggle.

"It wasn't that bad, and your still innocent Naruto." I say to him amused as an amused smile plays on my lips.

"A smile." Sakura says shocked.

"What? I smile a lot." I say to her.

"Come on you three, Lady Tsunade will get furious if we take too long." Ibiki snaps at us.

"Piss off Ibiki, Tsunade can piss off as well, she doesn't faze me, no one can, I'll take all the damn time I want." I say and I sense Ibiki smirk.

"How much you want to bet she'll be on that boat in 5 minutes?" Sakura asks Naruto.

"She won't be." Naruto says to her.

I think about it for a moment before I walk past Ibiki with a shrug. "Eh, I was busy before she called me to go, Tai-Jutsu is a pain in the ass with Guy, Lee and Neji and weapon fighting is an even more pain in the ass with Tenten." I say nonchalantly.

"Seriously?" Ibiki asks.

"What? I want to finish what I started today, Naruto, Sakura, you coming? Kakashi-Sensei is out of the hospital and back from his mission." I say and I sense a warm feeling from Naruto.

"YEAH!" Naruto yells grinning and I sweat drop at how easy that was to get him on the boat.

"Fine." Sakura says to me and I lean on the edge of the boat.

"See ya whenever Idate." I say with a closed eyed smile and a small wave and we get going.

After a while we get to the Leaf and I get dragged to the hospital.

Tsunade heals Sasuke and I just wait off to the side.

"Anna, come with me for a moment." Tsunade says to me and I silently nod and follow her to a different area. "I've been reading, I haven't found anything to cure your eyes, unless you want artificial eyes put in." Tsunade says to me.

"No, I'm fine how I am, my eyes are my own and its ok that I'm blind, my other senses are hiked up high, I can defend myself by listening or sensing my opponents." I say to her and she hums sadly.

"But what if those senses are dulled? Then what?" Tsunade asks me in a more sharp tone.

"Then I'll train my senses again and if that doesn't work, I'll resign my position as a shinobi and live a villager life." I say to her in a calm tone, with a small waver in my voice, hoping it doesn't happen.

"Anna, your a strong girl who doesn't seem to want much, people will one day admire your Will of Fire, your selfless Anna, maybe you should take a B-Rank mission of your own, show the other Genin, exactly how good you are." Tsunade says to me and I can tell she is trying to change the subject.

I give her a closed eyed smile. "Not right now, I'll let them underestimate me for a while, I don't mind." I say and she hums.

I head back to Sasuke's room in time to sense him smack a plate of apple slices away from him that Sakura was holding

I catch the stuff with ease and I set the apples on the plate neatly.

"Sasuke Uchiha, you bastard, you nearly just wasted food." I say in annoyance as I hand Sakura back her apple plate. "Do you know how many starving children there are that could be eating that apple?" I ask him and he just tchs. "Little brat." I mutter and hit him over the head.

"Hey! Don't hit Sasuke-Kun like that!" Sakura protests to me.

"Would you rather me pump his shaft?" I ask and I sense her get really embarrassed. "Yeah, I thought so." I say and I cross my arms over my chest in irritation. "I did not go with Naruto to get Tsunade to heal you twice Sasuke, get your shit together and start acting like your part of Team 7, or I'll kick your ass, like I did to Neji and Kabuto." I say to him in a stern tone and I sense shock from him.

"Anna, be nice to him." Sakura says to me and attempts to hit my head but I stop her hand.

"He needed to hear the truth, his battle with Itachi didn't end well and he's been getting more and more irritated with you, and Naruto and the rest of the rookies, he isn't a kid so he needs to stop acting like a brat and start acting like a member of Team 7 again, his revenge crap is crap, the way he is now, he won't beat Itachi, it's pointless as a Genin to get revenge on an S-Class Criminal that killed an entire clan of extremely skilled Jonin Level Uchiha." I say and I sense anger from Sasuke at my words. "You may not like what I'm saying Sasuke, but its the cold hard truth, hate isn't enough, you need skill and strength and I'll say this over and over until its drilled into your head Sasuke." I say to him and Sakura drops her hand and I'm guessing Sasuke has a scary look because Sakura is emitting fear and so is Naruto.

"What do you know? You don't want revenge for your parents? They were killed by Rouges." Sasuke says to me angry.

"Yes, they were killed by Rouges, but I couldn't see their faces, I was too young to determine whose chakra is whose, it'd be pointless for me to go and find them and kill them, I'd have to kill every rogue, I'm not gonna do that, its stupid." I say and Sasuke growls at me. "Besides, there are many more paths than just revenge." I say to him with a smile and I sense slight shock from him but its mostly anger. "We're Team 7 idiot, we're a family and its up to family to knock sense into each other when one of them get stupid." I say and I sense a warmness from Naruto and Sakura and a small flicker of warmth from Sasuke, but he stays mostly cold.

"That's a first, Anna is being nice to us." Sakura says a little shocked.

I sigh. "Don't make me regret this." I say to them and Naruto laughs.

"Anna is nice you know, she just gets angry for some reasons." Naruto says to her.

I ruffle Sasuke's hair and I walk to the door. "I'm heading to the roof, its stuffy in here and all I smell is cologne and perfume." I say and I head up to the roof and I sit down.

After about 10 minutes, I sense an angry, cocky Sasuke and a confused Naruto coming up here and a very worried Sakura behind them.

They walk through the door and I look in their direction.

"Anna, you have to stop these two, they're going to fight." Sakura says to me worried.

"Hm, just watch, I'll stop it if they get too out of hand." I say and she sighs, really worried.

The two boys talk and then start fighting and then they activate their strongest jutsu's, Chidori and Rasengan.

"I think its serious now." Sakura says to me and I nod and get up.

I pull my staff out of my pouch and I twist it together and I walk between them calmly and I sense shock before I hit them both into the water silo's.

"You idiots, do you know how dangerous those Jutsu really are?" I ask them and Kakashi appears behind me to see I already stopped them.

"That was fast." Kakashi says to me.

I shrug and walk back over to Sakura. "You don't have to worry so much about the two idiots, they wouldn't serious hurt each other when I'm around, alright?" I ask her with a smile as I pat her head a few times.

"Thanks Anna." Sakura says, still worried, but not as much as before.

"Now, you boys better be nice, got it?" I ask them.

"Yes, Ma'am." They both say groaning and I nod.

"Good." I say and I leave Kakashi to do the rest as I leave.

I head into the village.

The Next Morning

I groan as someone knocks on my door repeatedly and waking me up.

"Anna!" Sakura cries outside my door.

I stumble my way quickly to the door and I open it for her to hug me, sobbing. "Sakura? What happened?" I ask her concerned and worried and also half asleep.

"Its Sasuke." She cries to me.

"What happened?" I ask her as she just cries.

"He's run away from the village." Into says behind her, also crying.

I frown, shocked. "I see." I say and Sakura and Ino calm down after a while and once they do, I head to the Hokage office and I bang on the door.

"Who is it?"

"Its me, Anna." I say to Tsunade who sounds tired and irritated.

"Come in." She says reluctantly and I walk in.

"I want to go after Sasuke, him and Naruto are gonna fight and they're gonna get hurt." I say to her.

"Seriously? You come in here for that? For the love of Kami, do as you please, you don't listen to me anyways." Tsunade says to me and I nod in thanks.

I head to the gates and I run out of the gates, a furious aura around me.

I head the exact way they did and I punch Kimimaro in the face and he flies back spinning.

"Anna." Lee and Gaara say shocked.

I just nod to them in greeting. "Alright, which way is Naruto and Sasuke? I have to stop their asses now before they get hurt severely." I ask Kimimaro.

"She's pissed." Lee says with a nervous sweat drop.

"Sasuke is going to Lord Orochimaru and your friend slipped past me, they headed toward the Valley of the End." Kimimaro says as he gets up.

My eye twitches but I put up a closed eyed smile. "Gaara, you can finish this if you want, I have two boys to kill." I say and the three boys here get nervous and I head to the valley of the end and I sense the two fighting. I dive over the side of the statue of Hashirama and I kick the ground, sending it crumbling under them.

"Oh no." Naruto says nervously.

I walk over to Sasuke and I punch him in the face multiple times.

"Sasuke you motherfucking bitch." I seeth, very pissed off.

"Leave me alone." He hisses annoyed as I drop him.

"No, I'm not gonna let you two kill each other, I told Sakura that I wouldn't let that happen." I say to him.

He attempts to hit me with a fireball jutsu, but I drown it with a water bullet Jutsu, frowning.

"Water beats fire Sasuke, come back to the Leaf so I don't have to drag you." I say to him and he growls and attempts to hit me but I duck and knock his legs out from under him and he falls on his back.

"Anna, I've got this." Naruto says to me in a serious tone.

I study Sasuke and Naruto's chakra's and I sigh and I fall back next to Naruto. "I'm still gonna help." I say to him and Naruto hums and he attacks Sasuke while I provide support with my Water Jutsu and my staff.

"Rasengan/Chidori/Lightning Water Fist!" The three of us yell before colliding.

A huge explosion happens and I fall on my side with a thud. 

I slowly get up and I sense Naruto unconscious with Sasuke above him. I breath heavily as I walk over to Sasuke to catch him before he collapses on top of Naruto.

"Anna." He breaths out shocked as I fall onto my knee's with him on my shoulder.

"Don't leave damn it, we need you here." I mutter quietly, trying to stay conscience.

"You can't stop me from leaving, I can kill you right now." Sasuke mutters angrily and I let out a laugh at this.

"But you won't, you think of Team 7 as your family as well, you couldn't kill us right now, even if you tried, your almost on empty like me." I say to him amused and he just grunts and we hear something, he escapes before I could grab him and I nearly fall, but someone catches me.

"Its ok now." Kakashi says to me quietly as he helps me to my feet.

"Thanks Sensei." I say to him quietly and I sense him pick up Naruto.

"So he's gone then." Kakashi says to me as Pakkun sits in my arms.

"I'm sorry I couldn't stop him Sensei, me and Naruto tried and failed." I say to him quietly.

"Don't be sorry, we'll get him back." Kakashi says to me and I just hum as I hold Pakkun tighter.

We get back to the Leaf and I sense Temari coming for me, worried, I only look in her direction before she hugs me.

"Anna, your ok." She says to me and I just manage a weak smile.

"Mostly ok, your killing Pakkun though." I say to her as Pakkun protests as Kakashi takes Naruto to the hospital.

"Oops." She says to me nervously as she steps back.

Pakkun breaths a few breaths and I giggle. "Thanks Anna." He mutters out and stays in my arms.

"Are you, Kankuro and Gaara ok?" I ask Temari, a little worried for my childhood friends.

"Yeah, we're fine, in fact, you should be asking how the rest of the squad that went to bring Sasuke back, is." Temari says to me and I look at her.

"You mean is wasn't just you, Gaara, Kankuro, Shikamaru, Kiba, and Lee?" I ask her.

"No, the Neji kid and the Choji kid went there as well, they're at the hospital being treated in intense emergency care." Kankuro says to me and my eyes widen.

"You mean Choji fought? He hates fighting and Neji, I didn't think he could be bothered about it." I say and she hums.

"So you failed in bringing Sasuke back." Gaara says to me and I fall silent.

"I wouldn't talk about that to her kid, she's already beating herself up about failing her team." Pakkun says to him.

I give them a closed eyed smile. "I'll bring him back, after all, I promised Sakura I wouldn't let Naruto and Sasuke kill each other, Naruto promised Sakura he was gonna bring him back, so what he promised, is what I promise, after all, Team 7 is my family, I can't let one of them leave for good, no matter how much of a brat he is." I say and Pakkun sighs.

"Kid, your too much like your Sensei." Pakkun says to me and I shrug.
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 3.7K 70
I don't own Naruto or any other characters. All of it belongs to Kishimoto-San Credit to them:https://m.fanfiction.net/s/11172567/1/
256K 5.6K 74
My name you ask? It's Umi, Umi Uchiha. Eldest Child of Fugaku and Mikoto, elder sister of Itachi and Sasuke. I don't own Naruto just Umi.
201K 7.5K 20
Sasuke and Naruto Twin AU. Obviously a ShikaNaru. SasuTem. I don't own Naruto or its characters, sole ownership belongs to the creator of the anime...
13.2K 364 12
I'm Elly Senju, I live in the Akatsuki Base, I was brought here because of my powerful Tai-Jutsu, I'm a strange girl, I know, since, I ran away from...