Lela,

By peacebewild

Who's gonna get it? [Based on Spike Lee's 'She's Gotta Have It'] More

preface
02 | Nelson,
03 | Prince,
04 | Lela,
05 | Special,
06 | Face It,
07 | Feel
08 | In Love

01 | Roger,

1.1K 45 45
By peacebewild

Confessional...Take 1

"What I can tell you about Lela is already given away in her walk. The moment I saw her walk in the ballroom, I knew what she was about. To be honest, I thought she was gonna turn a brotha down and that's something I've never felt that way before. It's how I know Lela is one of a kind."

Looking up at the sky dreamily, Roger thinks on the last time they were together. "When I'm with her she doesn't expect me to take the lead on everything, even though I do enjoy it and so does she.

Last Friday though, we just talked about literature and old movies for hours after some of the best sex. Settling down seemed like a foreign concept before Lela, but now... hmph, if she asked.. I wouldn't hesitate to put all my eggs in one basket.

Matter of fact, it's time I showed her how I can really be if we were together." He got off the hood of his car and hopped inside to call her. Winking at the camera, he waits for her to answer. "Hello?"

"We're having dinner tonight."

-FLASHBACK-
...
[Three Months Ago]

"Mimi, I thought you said this was going to be fun? All these people look like they got sticks up their asses." The ballroom was littered with wealthy businessmen and women, walking around and mingling.

"It is going to be fun. I told you my supervisor's mistress is planning on showing up and making a scene."

"And how do you know that?"

"Because she works on my floor. Word spreads fast in the ladies restroom. Trust me, you're not going to want to miss this." She takes a flute from a platter and I follow her lead even though I usually don't drink champagne.

"Look, those are the hosts. Roger Sr owns most of the construction downtown and all over the state. If he wasn't so old, I'd definitely get with him." She jokes, making us go into a fit of giggles. "He doesn't look that old. Maybe in his 60's? His soldier still probably marching."

She gives me a look like I'm crazy and I almost drop my champagne flute. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Girl you should've seen your face."

"Haha. Not all of us can find club owning married men—"

"Mimi, c'mon, he's separated and it's complicated.  Nippy and Ange were egging me on to dance with him. I couldn't have known his situation then."

"I know Le, I'm not mad at you. Especially from the way you've been glowing these past few days." She smiles, nudging me. I just smirk, taking a sip of my drink. Who wouldn't be after a six month dry season?

"Why, aren't you two a sight for sore eyes." A voice says from behind us. We turn around to see two men staring at us intently. "Excuse me?" Mimi asks with an eyebrow raised.

"Oh! Sorry, how rude of me. I'm Rome and this is my friend Roger."

"Nice to meet you two ladies."

Mariah gives me a look I know all too well. She wants to entertain them. "It's nice to meet you two gentlemen too. I'm Mariah and this is my girl Lela."

"Hello." Roger confidently runs his eyes up and down my figure and stares into my eyes. He smirks seeing I'm not shying away under his gaze.

All of a sudden a commotion breaks out near the front of the ballroom. "See! I told you she was here." Mimi moves around to get a better look and I follow. The wife looks shocked while the mistress yells about him promising to leave his wife. Security is called and they escort all three of them out, but not before the wife can throw her drink in his face.

"Damn! She should've got that fool better." I laugh, watching them argue while being escorted out. "You go Kate!" Mariah hollers. "The wife isn't going anywhere. Too old to be single." Rome states, walking up next to her.

Roger comes up next to me, agreeing with with friend, but I don't. "You don't know that. I doubt this is the first time, so this may be the last time."

He looks over at me with a lifted eyebrow. "Are you talking to me?"

I playfully roll my eyes, "I'm looking right at you, aren't I?" He steps back and chuckles. "And do you like what you see?"

"Hmm..maybe. But I know you like what you see."

-END OF FLASHBACK-
...
[Present]

"Mademoiselle...you look amazing."

Roger takes my hand and spins me around to admire my dress. "This little thing is going to get us in trouble Lela."

"Hmm, I like the sound of that."

"I know you do." He pulls me to him and kisses me hungrily. His hand slides down to my ass, squeezing it. He groans and pulls away, "I love it when you do what I say."

"Don't get use to it. Now, you ready to go?"

"After you my fine lady.."

We exit my apartment building and get into his green Rolls-Royce. I won't lie and say I don't feel fancy around him, cause I do. He definitely lives like he has money, unlike Nelson who isn't very flashy. I'm not saying I like to flash wealth or anything, I'm saying they have their own style and a part of me is attracted to what each of them have to offer.

"Did I tell you you're smelling divine this evening mama?" Roger caresses my thigh with one hand while the other is on the wheel.

"No you didn't. I guess we're just two divine smelling people."

"Ya damn right! Did you pick what movie you wanted to see?"

"Mmhm." I stop his hand from venturing too far to the promise land. He's trying to start something. "How about we put both hands on the wheel?"

"Why?" He looks over at me smirking. I playfully roll my eyes. "Fine, fine, your wish is my command." Thank God. I take a breath and turn up the music he was listening to. It isn't familiar to me, but Roger starts singing along.

"Got to try a new position, yeah
Something that'll make it all right
New position, yeah, let's go fishing
in the river, the river of life."

"You sound just like the record." I tilt my head at him. He shrugs cockily, "Some say I look like the guy too."

"Hmm, well he must be very sexy.."

We pull up to a French restaurant and the valet comes to open my door, but Roger stops them. "I got it man. Have fun with it!" He tosses the teen the keys and comes to open my door, helping me out. "What a gentleman." I compliment and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"For now anyway." He whispers with a daring look in his eyes. I take his arm and act like I didn't hear that. We're ushered to a private table and for some reason I'm starting to get a different vibe from Roger. He's always a gentleman, yes, but something is different about him tonight.

"Bonjour Monsuir Roger and Madame." The waiter greets while pouring us some red wine. "Evening Patrick. Could you give us some time to get our orders together."

"Oui sir."

I look at Roger with a eyebrow raised. "Okaay, you must come here a lot."

"You could say this is my stomping ground. I have dinner here every fourth Sunday with my parents. You're the first woman I've brought here.." He leans across the table and takes my hand. I'm a little stunned. Is he being romantic? I couldn't help but ask, "Why me?"

"Because you're special Lela. We share so much...I've never felt connected to a woman before you."

"Oh.." I know I'm blushing. He smiles and kisses my hand. "I've never seen you blush before."

"Compliments are always something to blush about."

"I compliment you all the time...in bed."

I playfully roll my eyes and take my hand back. There's the Roger I know. "I don't blush in bed because I know I'm that good. Just like you don't mind posing naked." I was at his place last week looking through rolls of film and saw some nice shots of him posed naked. His penis was covered, but I can imagine.

"Aahh, you saw that?" He chuckles, taking a drink. I nod and open my menu. Of course everything is in French. "What should I get?"

"The Gratin Dauphinois, it's sliced baked potatoes and creme. I know you'll like it." Of course he does. Agreeing, I sip on my glass of wine and he calls the waiter back. I'm a little surprised when he starts speaking in French.

"Why didn't you tell me you were fluent in French?" I ask when Patrick is gone. Roger shrugs, "I assumed you knew since my mother is from France."

"I didn't know she was from France, I thought she was from New Orleans." I guess I haven't really asked about his parents or how he grew up.

"She moved there when she was 8.. Lela, there's a lot about me you don't know. All you have to do is ask mama, you know I'm always honest with you." This is probably only the third time I've seen his eyes soften and turn green.

He moves his chair closer to mine and takes my hand to kiss my palm. "What do you want to know?"

Taking advantage of this new side of him, I ask him about his childhood and his education. He grew up in private school and was shipped to boarding school in 7th grade. He was closest to his mom because his father expected him to get in the construction business and barely talks to him because he didn't.

He went to school for photography and film, and wants to write, direct, and star in his own movie one day. Although the arrogant and dominant side of him is great, the soft and sweet Roger is just as attractive. Whatever girl he decides to settle down with is going to be one lucky lady.

"What was that for?" He asks after I leaned over to kiss him. "It was for me."

Smiling, he leans over and kisses me again. "That was for you too."

[...]

"The cinematography was beautiful, I've never seen handheld look so good before." I've been going on about the movie since we left the theater and Roger has weirdly just been listening to me. He's usually more talkative and in control of the conversation.

When we get up to my apartment, he just sits at the table, watching me put my things away and take off my heels. "You okay? You've barely said a word."

"I'm good, I like hearing you talk." He answers shrugging and taking off his bow tie. "Since when? You like hearing yourself talk more than anything."

After getting out of his heels and unbuttoning his shirt, he slowly walks over to me on the bed. "That may be true too, but you come in close second. And when you're moaning my name...musique à mes oreilles."

It should be a crime for a man to be this sexy. I lay back on the bed, exposing my thighs even more. Roger drags his eyes up my legs and smirks, throwing his shirt on the floor next to him.

"You know, nobody will ever lay it down like I'm about to, right?"

"Oh yeah?" I ask teasingly, lifting an eyebrow at him. His eyes grow dark and I back up on the bed as he crawls up to me. The anticipation for him is foreplay in itself. My breathing grows heavy when his hands slide up my open thighs to the sides of my panties, to pull them off.

He puts them in his pocket, trading them for a condom before shedding his pants and I'm not surprised when there's no fabric covering his ass. "I want a souvenir to keep too."

Roger chuckles, kissing my lips. He pulls my dress down to expose my breasts and turns me on my side. I let out a moan as he kisses down my neck to my breasts. His hands touching all over me turns me on to the max. I try to turn onto my back, but he holds me in place. "Where are you going?"

He moves his leg between my thighs and from the look in his eyes I already know where this is going. I lay my head on the pillow and watch while he opens the packet and slides the condom down on his hard manhood. He doesn't hesitate to enter me.

I've never been in this position before, but now I know why he wanted to try it. Roger takes advantage of me not being able to move and begins slow, rotating his hips to find my spot.

He let's go of my breast when I moan out and slides his hand up to wrap around my neck. Leaning down and whispering dirty things in my ear, his thrusts turn punishing. I dig my nails into his back and squeeze my eyes shut.

"Say my name Lela, dis mon nom."

"Uh—Roger, yes!" I throw my head back onto the pillow and let the impending orgasm go. He slows down to let me ride it out, but this is just the beginning.

An hour later, Roger is running his hand up and down my back while I'm half sleep. "You know you're the only woman I let fuck up my skin?"

"And you're the only man I let fuck me the way you do. What was that first position anyway?" I ask, turning to him. He laughs, "It's something I saw in a magazine. You obviously liked it though.. did you enjoy yourself tonight?"

"I always enjoy myself with you. Why ask all of a sudden?" He's never asked me that before. "Because I wanted you to see that I can be romantic. Lela, it could be like this every night."

That woke me all the way up. "What do you mean?"

"I mean if we were together exclusively." He sits up in bed and I follow, knowing he's serious. I have no idea where this came from, or how long he's been thinking about this, but the Roger I met three months ago was far from exclusivity.

"You say that now, but you wouldn't be able to be monogamous. You thrive off of the women around you Roger and having sex is just a part of that."

He takes my hands, rubbing the back of them with his thumbs. "You're my greatest muse Lela, I can thrive off of you alone. But I'm not pressuring you beautiful, I'm just speaking my mind. You know how I am."

"I know and you know I have to speak my mind too. Roger, you're a part of the balance in my life and I'm not ready to give that up yet. We both would be jumping into the unknown if we committed only to each other."

He nods, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I understand." He kisses me and pulls back when my hand touches the scratch on his shoulder. "Shit!"

"Sorry! Let me clean you up before your women get jealous." I tease, getting out of bed. "I stopped seeing jealous women a long time ago. That's how you stay drama free."

___________

How do you like Roger?

💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

648K 12.2K 166
just another person that stans Prettymuch
5.8K 217 16
𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟗/𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙚𝙧𝙖 • 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟑-𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟓 "𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵, 𝘙𝘰𝘹𝘺." ...
10.7K 79 10
Dirty 1D imagines written for your pleasure! I do requests and my own for you to enjoy!
1.9K 61 21
I'm hooked on you...without a doubt...you..got me strung out. And I need you more and more...I'm feenin' for you. Jodeci