loving you was easy

By Demi4Life99

Gemma McGrath is a famous singer, she's bisexual she has had struggles with alcohol, eating disorder, is bipo... More

charector discriptions
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chaptet 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chpater 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76 (part 1)
chapter 76 (part 2)
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84

chapter 18

5.3K 114 0
By Demi4Life99

Gemma's POV

me and Demi were on our way to my grandparents in Cardiff, they don't live in the big city part of Cardiff because they have a surprise out their bark yard which requires a lot of room, which I haven't told demi about so that should be fun.

we are going to be here for about a week and a half and I want to be able to see my uncle David but he lives in England so its very hard.

I'm very excited to see everyone over the next week I haven't seen most of them in years, they obviously have seen me. my nan told me over the phone a few weeks ago that they have all been following my career which makes me really happy.

I pull into my nans drive and demi notices how big their house is, it isn't a mansion but it's you know, big. I bought them this house not long ago as a thank you for helping me with my career. I also send my family money every month even though they don't ask for it, I want my family to live a good life. its my way of repaying them for always being there for me.

in their drive I count, one quad bike, one motorbike, two jet skis and a big Jeep. yeah my family love this sort of thing. so I think demi is going to have heaps of fun.

I look towards the garage and I see loads more cars I wonder shy their there.

we step out of the car and I quickly change into my heels, I look at demi and she shakes her head at me. I grab her hand and pull her towards the front door.

I hear loud voices from behind the door, I recognise them straight away, that's my family, that made me smile, that's who's cars at in the garage. yeah we are quite a loud family when it comes to a discussion. we all got something to say at the same time and we have no patience.

I look at demi and she looks nervous, I give her a kiss which seemed so calm her down a bit. I rang the doorbell and it instantly goes quirt, the voices from my family had stopped, about thirty seconds later the door swings open and my nan appears. I couldn't help but squeal and jump to her for a hug. she hugged me tight, like really tight. I was starting to lose the ability to breathe but I didn't care hadn't seen this woman in a few years.

G - ahhh nan I missed you!! I almost yelled.

V- AW missed you too, she released me from her bone crushing hug to look at me, my god you have grown up so much!

G - nan I'm sure you have been stalking me on google.

V - yeah but its different in personanyway who's your friend. she said gesturing toward demi. while we all stepped into the hallway.

G - oh right sorry, demi this is my nan Vanessa, nan this is my girlfriend demi. Demi's head snapped towards mine, what I ain't gunna hide it, they all already know about my sexuality and they've met my last girlfriend so what's the difference.

V - pleasure to meet you demi, and call me nessa or nan if you'd like.

D - its a pleasure to meet you too, I've heard many things. all good though nothing bad. I could tell demi was nervous, she knows I look up to my nan a lot

G - demi seriously stop being so nervous,

D - oh right says you, you were shaking when you met mine haha, I blushed a little bit.

V - AW poor gemma, come on everyone's waiting in the living room. I suddenly got really excited and demi got really nervous, she was only expecting my nan and bampi, well so was I but still.

we walked towards the living room and I could hear quite talking now. I looked at demi and smiled she smiled her signature smile back. AW I love that smile its my favourite.

as I walked in, everyone was there.

my uncle Daniel + aunt Leah with their son Parker

aunt Leanne and her daughter Abby

aunt ceri with sons Jake and Jordan

my bampi (Robert) or my grandad.

and even my aunt Natasha and my cousins jack and Maggie, my uncle David's family bug I couldn't see him anywhere.

they all cheered as I walked in, they all looked so different, I felt bad that I hadn't come to see them. they all got up and hugged and kissed me. I was as tall as most of them because of my heels, its a good thing the floors are hardwood.

I told them all to dit back down.

G - right I know, its great to see y'all too but I would like you too meet someone.

Daniel- whats y'all? haha they all laughed at me.

G - yeah I have spent the past 4 years in america give me a break,

so demi, this is danny, Leah, Leanne or Lee Lee haha, that's my  nickname for her, tasha, ceri and bampi bob, the. there's my cousins jackJake, Jordan, Parker, Abby and Maggie. everyone this is my girlfriend demi.

they all got up once again to greet demi and welcome her to the family. we all started talking a bit until I heard a new voice.

? - hey sorry I was out back did I miss something? I spun my whole body around in that direction.

G - AAHHHHHH oh my god!!!!!! DAVID!!!! I somehow ran in my heels and jumped at him and hugged him tight. omg your here!!!!!

David- I wouldn't miss your return now would I,

G - well because you out the backyard I'd like you to meet my girlfriend demi.

D - its an honour to meet you sir, aw demi acting all formal.

David - please not sir makes me sound old, sergeant is fine, I smacked his arm.

G - Dave! stop it! just call him Dave dems.

we all had a laugh and talked for a bit when I asked my nan something.

G - hey nan, can I show demi out the back?

V - uh yeah sure, I grabbed Demi's hand and we stood up, wait are those tops expensive?

G - oh yeah, well mine is I think demi really values that shirt though haha.

V - okay but the jackets on that are by the door, we all just got back from a walk,

G - okay thanks nan, come on dems, I said as I pulled her towards the door.

we put the big waterproof jackets on and I looked at demi and told her to take her shoes off and put a pair of walking shoes on, I opened the door and pushed Demi out and I followed

I smiled as I saw...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 943 28
TRIGGER WARNING Demi Lovato's career stopped when she entered treatment, she lost all her fans. After girlfriend, Jennel Garcia gets a job oppertunit...
55.2K 1.1K 49
Madison DeLaGarza is Demi Lovato's little sister. Demi has been known for struggling with self harm, and conquering her addictions, but what happens...
4.9K 131 19
Don't read it if you didn't finish the first book! https://www.wattpad.com/story/65408194-who%27s-that-girl-demi-lovato-cara-delevingne Demi Lovato i...
496 35 44
Demi is a 22-year-old young woman plunged into the misery of prostitution and the grip of her pimp. Wilmer is a famous 35-year-old actor who has ach...