The Plug: Chicago Deal

By LiciaX

Follow me to read private chapters Cassidy Cole is forced to get married to the most feared drug lord in Chic... More

C1
C2
C3
C4
C5
C6
C7
C8
C9
C8
C9
C11
C10
You-C12
C13
C14
C15
C16
Main Character-For now
C17
C18
C19
C20
C21
C23
C24-End
Sequel
Book 2
D1
D2
D3
D4
D5
D6
D7
D8
D9
D10
D11
D12
D13
D14
D15
D16
D17
No.1
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Book III
Its Here
New Book Alert🛑

C22

580 21 1
By LiciaX

Cassie
*********
"Dock" Trey said as he held me and Mira trying to get us to the car while Jordan and ma dad entire body guard shot at Lester.

"We entered the car, as Britney ma dad and Jordan did the same.

I held Mira as she cried louder than ever.
" its okay baby everything gon be good" Trey said as he drove all the way.

We reached a county negro house but big and in the middle of the woods with a large gate.

"This ma safe house" Trey said as we went inside.

Inside was beautiful than outside anyways.

I laid Mira down as she slept now and went to see my dad and Trey, while Britney showered.

"Lester, seriously" I asked the both of them.
"Baby am sorry it happened that way" my dad said.

"He would have killed ma baby" I said.

"We gon get him" Trey said.

"Fucking snitch" Jordan added.

"You gotta go get outta here, I gotta house in Florida, Britney gon take you there" Trey said as he got up.

"What" I asked.

"Ma jet come take you tomorrow morning, everything you need is there" Trey said.

He dragged me to the room and held me by the waist.

"Cassie, I know after this you ain't gon want me, but just promise me, you gon let me see ma baby" he said.

"She's yours" I said smiling.
He slowly kissed me.

"I know I ain't been good to you, but I try ma best to be a good father, if anything happens to me, take care of Mira, and always tell her I love her, and I love you" he said.
I stood confused as he smiled a little and we hugged.
"I love you too" I ended as I cried in his arms.

"End this. End it all and come home" I ended

Srkkkrraaaa.......how ya al see this. My bday is on January 18, that's Friday so am just chilling, am flexing lol....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 1.6K 50
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. COPYRIGHT. No parts of this story may be reproduced in any way. Shantay Powell has had a lot responsibility ever since she took...
98 0 1
Book 2 in the It's Complicated Series. Cassie feels particularly unloved after her sister dies and she's sent to boarding school. This is her journey...
2.8K 174 25
BOOK 2 DISCLAIMER: INCLUDES GRAPHIC SEXUAL MATERIAL, DRUG USE, LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE, etc. MATURE READERS ONLY (18+) *COMPLETED* I strongly suggest read...
63.9K 1.7K 40
Finishing college can hard but running a drug empire can be harder. Brooklyn is doing everything she can to keep her fathers legacy going. With the h...