The Plug: Chicago Deal

By LiciaX

Follow me to read private chapters Cassidy Cole is forced to get married to the most feared drug lord in Chic... More

C1
C2
C3
C4
C5
C6
C7
C8
C9
C8
C9
C11
C10
You-C12
C13
C14
C15
C16
Main Character-For now
C17
C19
C20
C21
C22
C23
C24-End
Sequel
Book 2
D1
D2
D3
D4
D5
D6
D7
D8
D9
D10
D11
D12
D13
D14
D15
D16
D17
No.1
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Book III
Its Here
New Book Alert🛑

C18

580 23 4
By LiciaX

Cassie
***********
"Hey baby mama" Vera called as she stood in front of me.

"Whatsup" I asked her with a smile.

"Oh am just finna fuck ya husband that's it" she replied with a smirk.

"Oh, you misunderstood bitch, ma man just keeping ya around cause I got his baby, once I pop this angel outta me am coming fa your ass" I said back with a smirk as she laughed and walked pass me.

"That's what I thought" I said behind her with the hardest smile on ma face.

"Hey beautiful" I heard a familiar voice say as he walked through the door.

"Lester" I said as a smile spread across ma face.
"I brought this flowers for you" he said with a smirk licking his lips.

"Ooooh, thank you, I haven't seen ya in months bruh, come here lemme fix you something to eat" I said as I led him to the kitchen.

"Yeah, Trey got rough on ma ass and I had to leave, I took a deal and he can't do shit to me now" Lester said.

"Yikes" I said with a chuckle.
It was hot in the afternoon so I had to wear a white blouse and shorts.

"That nigga gotta girl huh....he ain't a no good, na he gave you this" Lester said as he ate his spaghetti.
"Well...." I said lost of words.

"Ya all find out the gender" he asked me.
"Yeap its a girl" I replied smiling.
"You look more beautiful babe, lemme treat ya to a dinner huh, tonight, lemme make you feel like a queen, you deserve it" he said as he walked closer to me.

"I would love that but Trey....you know Trey..." I stammered.
"Fuck that nigga, he ain't know ya worth, he gave you a baby, but don't love you, lemme be the one, just come out with me this once please" be said as I looked him hard in the eyes.

"Okay" I said as a smile came all over his face which made his cheeks red it made me laugh like crazy.

Excuse ma mistakes ya'll.......
So this was a lil boring but watch the next one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 771 38
Tyga and Delaine have a beautiful relationship. It's rocky at times but, it comes back together stronger than before. Delaine knows about Tyga's ill...
2.9K 93 17
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Jade is one bad woman running the game, key word being woman. Picking up right where her father left off, she handles the g...
97.1K 3.1K 143
"It's time to focus on the company and stop doing disasters, as I see no other option, you will marry Nathaniel." Scarlett's father said. "Son I thin...
43.2K 1.6K 50
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. COPYRIGHT. No parts of this story may be reproduced in any way. Shantay Powell has had a lot responsibility ever since she took...