Her father, His butler

By Lilystone3

As Sebastian works out his contract for Earl Ciel Phantomhive he get's a surprise one day. Serenity has spent... More

Her father, His butler
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Authors Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Authors Note
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Authors Note
Authors Note 2

Chapter 13

1.5K 65 5
By Lilystone3

Sebastian's pov.

 I was a little angry seeing that reaper kissing my daughter but the look in her eyes when I told him to stop made me proud that she had such a strong connection to her mate. I was pacing the library waiting for her to join me seeing as how I wanted to talk to her about something, more like talk to her about what happened with my young master who was still in his study talking about if he did the right thing or not. I know it was harsh to think this way but I was more glad to see the reaper kiss my daughter than my master and wished badly to hurt both men at this point in time but on the other hand I was glad to see the reaper making my daughter forget about what had happened with my brother. I check my watch and as I snap it closed Serenity walks into the room. Her lips were a little swollen from her kiss and she had a peaceful look in her face. "What did you want to talk about father?" She asks as she walks over to me and I take her hands once she was close to me.

"Men, boys, kissing and your feelings." I say and she gives a small sigh before looking deeply into my eyes. "Men being William, boys being Ciel and kissing having to do with both of them? Father things are so confusing. Why did you not tell me that being in the human world was so confusing especially with a mate?" She asks as she gives me a confused look almost like she was lost.  I sigh softly before nodding my head and pulling her closer to me so that one arm was around her shoulders the other one holding her hand tightly. "I'm sorry I never told you that this could be hard because I never thought you would meet your mate or any of this will happen. Serenity things will get better I promise that they will." I say and she sighs before looking up at me the best she could with the way I was holding her. "I trust you father." She says before laying her head on my shoulder and I enjoy holding her seeing as how I haven't had a lot of time to spend with her lately. I heard about a circus that was going to be in town soon so maybe I will ask my master about letting me take her to it. I pull away from her and she looks up at me with confused eyes but I just smile at her and pick her up before walking over to a chair and sitting with her down in my lap.

We start talking a little about what I wanted to and she was a little unsure on what to say or do with what I was talking to her about. In the end she agree to not react in an uneasy war around the young master and how she would act around her mate. I didn't want to discourage her to get more acquainted with her mate. She was falling asleep and I didn't want to leave her alone but I needed to put my master to bed as well. "Serenity I need to put the young master to bed, I want you to stay here and wait for me to come back. Can you do that for me?" I say and she nods her head before letting me lay her out on the small couch in the library. She was almost asleep when I set her down and she gives a small sigh as she wiggles a little to get comfortable. I chuckle and leave her there before heading to my young master's study. My young master was asleep at his desk and I pick him up before walking to his room and changing him into his night cloths and laying him under the blankets making sure he stays warm in the cold winter air. I walk back down to the library and see that Serenity had taken off her heels and let her hair down from the tight up do that it was in earlier. I smile a little as I look her over. It wasn't often that I got to see my daughter like this. I pick up her shoes before picking her up and carrying her to my room. "Father can we do something tomorrow?" Serenity asks in a sleepy tone not even opening her eyes as I set her down on the bed to get her night cloths. "We can my little raven now let's get you ready for bed." I say and she slowly opens her eyes giving a small yawn and changing into her night cloths. I lay next to her and she rest her head on my chest before giving another yawn. "I love you Serenity." I say as I kiss the top of her head and she gives a soft sigh. "I love you too father." She mumbles before she was soon asleep.

Ciel's pov.

When I get up the next morning I was worried about facing Serenity and how she would act around me after what happened last night. I get out of bed and walk over to the window looking out it to realize that it was still very early in the morning and I look at the grounds around my house only to see two people fighting on the grounds as if trying to hurt each other. I was worried my manor was under attack and about to yell at Sebastian when one of the two's hair falls down letting me see black hair that matches Serenity's fly around their head and the two stop what they were doing. I was shocked to watch the two walk into the manor and shake my head intending to talk to Sebastian about this the moment he was in my room. Almost a half hour later Sebastian walks into my room and I glare at him as he looks me over with shock on his face before his smirks a little. "Who was outside?" I ask not looking at him and he gives a small sigh. "Serenity and myself. I want her to know how to defend herself should she be taken again." Sebastian says before he helps me change into my cloths for the day. "What is there for breakfast?" I ask and Sebastian chuckles before telling me what he has made. I walk down to the dinning room to eat and I see Serenity bringing out the food a small smile on her face. She sets the food down in front of me and I can't help but blush at her a little. I wanted to talk to her about the kiss last night but with Sebastian standing right there I couldn't bring myself to do such a thing.

I eat quickly before heading to my study to work and at almost lunch Sebastian walks in with a letter from the queen. "Sebastian we are heading back to the town house in London." I say before looking up at him. I wasn't going to leave Serenity here alone and I believe her coming with us might be helpful seeing as how this case was all about missing children. "I see may I ask what our case is about?" Sebastian asks and I huff a little before telling him about the missing children and the circus which make him smirk a little."I will go pack before we leave." Sebastian says before bowing and he leaves me alone in my study. I shake my head a few times before looking down at the two tickets I had gotten. I shouldn't cost much to get an extra one. I sigh as I sit there waiting for Sebastian to finish getting everything ready to go for tomorrow. It was going to be a long trip to the town house pulse there was that bratty prince we had to deal with and I wan't sure I really wanted to leave Serenity alone with him and his servant.

This was going to be a long case and I was suddenly starting to doubt bringing Serenity with us but on the other hand I didn't want her alone with the others. I sigh and shake my head not sure if this really was a bigger mess then it should have been. If I hadn't made things between us so odd then none of this doubt I had would be making a difference in my case. I sigh before looking over the paperwork on my desk and giving a sigh knowing it was going to have to wait longer than normal for it to get done with this new case that I had to do. Perhaps going to the circus would be a good distraction from all the drama that was currently in my life. I wasn't looking forward to my next visit with Elizabeth mostly because I haven't had a chance to work things out with Serenity. Sebastian brings in my lunch and as I eat he tells me about how he has all the things ready to go as well as Serenity ready to go as well. Once I was done the three of us head out to the carriage and Serenity sits across form her father looking out the window listening to us talk. I couldn't help but glance at her every now and then thinking about how breathtakingly beautiful she was and I wasn't really regretting kissing her any longer, on the contrary I really wanted to kiss her again and to let her know that even if she had a mate or was engaged I still had some power over her.

Serenity's pov.

I didn't like the smirk on Ciel's face as he looks at me and father frowns a little before leaning forward so that his view of me was blocked a little. "Serenity when we get to the town house would you be a dear and head right up to my room. I have a feeling that not long after we arrive the young master and I will be going out for a while." Father says before kissing my check gently. I blush a little and nod my head more than happy to do as my father asks of me. When we finally arrived I do as father asks which was take my bag right up to his room and I start to put our cloths away. I was a little excited to be in London right now because William said he was on going to be here for work and I may get to see him if I came to the circus, he had tickets for tonight's show and was going to take me. Father walks in and looks around and I finally look at him. "Father, William is taking me out tonight that is alright is it not?" I ask and he chuckles before looking me over. "So long as he stays by your side." Father says and he messes up my hair. Not much later William was there for me and I leave with him holding tightly onto his hand as we walked.

"I did not think we would get this chance. I should have stayed in the circus but this was an opportunity that I could not pass up." William says before he pulls me loser to his body and I blush lightly before looking him over slowly. "I am glad that your here with me." I say before kissing his check. We soon take our seats and the show starts. When the animal tamer looks for a volunteer I was shocked to see my father and just about screamed when the tiger bites his head. William puts his arms around me and turns my head so I was looking into his chest for the rest of the show. When I finally look up again another act was on and I smile lightly at William. "Thank you." I mumble a light blush on my checks and he blushes a little as well. "I should thank you. It was nice to hold you like that." He mumbles back. Once the show was over we were walking away when the dagger thrower runs over. "Suits what are you doing over here?" He asks before noticing me and blushing lightly. "I was watching the show." William says before he tightens his hold on my hand and I give a small smile to them both. "Love if you need to get back to work then I will head home on my own." I say in a soft tone and that makes the dagger thrower blush lightly. "Joker wants to talk to ye so you may as well show this lovely little thing around." The dagger thrower says and William scowls at him before looking at me. "Surely you would not be interested in walking around this dirty old place." William says as he looks me over and as we were talking the dagger thrower walks away. I sigh and give him a smile. "Not right this moment. If you have to go for your job then do so. I can get home just fine on my own." I say before kissing him gently on the check. He sighs before nodding his head and leaving me standing there. I run home and when I get there walk silently up to my father's room.

Not much later father walks in and he looks me over. I walk over to him and pull him down before looking his head over. "Honestly father you should not walk over to a tiger like that. He could have killed you." I scold and he chuckles. "I see so William took you to the circus for your date." Father says before he pulls me into a hug reassuring me that he really was alright. "Just be careful from now on father." I whisper as I hug him back tightly. "I promise." He says before leading me to the bath room for a bath. Once I had finished and was just about asleep father tells me about how I will be joining him and Ciel into trying out for the circus tomorrow. The next morning I dress in a plane dress before walking on father's left side to the circus. The dagger thrower from the night before blushes when he sees me and leans over to who I believe is Joker. "Joker that's the girl who was with Suits last night." Dagger whispers into Jokers ear and I think father missed hearing that seeing as how he was helping Ciel pass the test for throwing daggers. "Your turn lass." Joker says once Ciel was done and I smile before taking the daggers from the dagger thrower. "You can stand closer." He says as he takes my arm to move me. "Is this normally where men stand?" I ask as I point to the  spot Ciel was standing. "Children and women mostly." He says a small blush on his check and I frown. "Where would the men stand? I would like to try from there." I say and he nod before showing me. I smirk a little before standing like father taught me and throwing three knives at a time at the target. All three of them hitting right where they need to.

It wasn't hard to pass the rest of the test and soon we were all changing into circus outfits. "Everyone meet Black, Smiles and Rose." Joker says as he points to each of us and I give them all a bright smile. William was soon pointed out to father and Ciel and he looks down at us a frown on his face until he sees me. "Rose, I think that matches you perfectly." William says before leading me away from my father. "Wait she has not been assigned a place yet." Dagger calls but William ignores him and leads me off the side of the tent to talk. "What are you doing here?" William asks in a scolding tone and I frown a little at him. "Are you mad at me? Father asked for my help and I knew you were going to be here so we might be able to spend some time alone but if your mad then..." I say before tears start to fall and he sighs before whipping them away from me. "Hush love please do not cry. I'm happy that your here." William says before father walks over to talk to William. I was sent over to work with Doll on the tight ropes seeing as how I had a natural talent for them. Being a demon I have excellent balance so I was more then happy to be doing such a thing.

When we were finally given out tent assignments I was a little shocked. "Suits, Black and Rose will be sharing a tent and Smiles will be with Freckles." Joker says and my father and mate glare at each other. I on the other hand had no idea as to what was going to happen. "Joker shouldn't Freckles, Smiles and Rose shear a tent?" Dagger asks making all the fighting stop and Joker looks at me. "I just thought that Black and Suits might shear a bed to give Rose one of her own." Joker says and I give a soft sigh before looking at both men I was sharing a tent with. "Rose will share with me. Isn't that right?" Father says and I nod. "I do not know." I whisper in a soft tone and that makes father sigh before shaking his head lightly. I knew there was going to be a talk once the three of us were alone. Just as I thought William started to lay down the law with father before looking at me. "Serenity I would appreciate i if you would stay in the tent at night and by my side, father or not you will not share a bed with him." William says and that makes father growl. "She's my daughter I will keep her next to me at night." Father growls at him and I sigh as I sit on the ground right on the line as the two of them fight over where I will sleep tonight. I let my eyes start to close and fall asleep as they fight.

William's pov.

I noticed that Serenity was asleep as we fight and finally look at her father. "Look she's already asleep. Just ler her share a bed with me, your going to be here anyways so it should not cause to many problems." I say and he gives a sigh. "I suppose one night is not going to be that bad." Her father mumbles before picking her up. "Leave so I can change her." He snaps and I sigh before leaving them alone. Not much later he tells me to come back in and laying limp in his arms is my mate. I take her and lay her in my bed before changing quickly and getting into bed next to her making sure the blankets were pulled tightly around us. Surly her father wouldn't try a thing so long as she was in bed this late at night and such. I didn't know young demons like her would sleep just like I would and I could hear her give a sigh as she rolls on her side her head resting on my chest making me blush a little and she snuggles closer to myself. "Father will get board as we sleep." She mumbles and I give a sigh as her father chuckles.

Half way throw the night I hear a sound and stop the demon from leaving the room and hear a soft whine from next to me. I scold him for trying to leave before laying back down and pulling my mate closer to my body.  “I’s going to be a long night.” The demon mumbles and Serenity gives a small sigh in her sleep as I hold her closer and I had to say I was enjoying having her pressed against my body like this. The next morning when I wake the demon was gone and I go to get out of bed only to be held down by something. I roll over to see my mate still asleep and I give a sigh because I couldn’t see her clearly without my glasses on. “Serenity time to wake up.” I say as I gently shake her and her eyes snap open letting me look into her demon like eyes before they turn back to normal.

“Morning William.” She says before yawning widely. I chuckle at her before gently kissing her lips. She gasp in shock before kissing me back and wrapping her arms around my neck. I didn’t want to pull away from her but there was a bang near out tent so I pull away quickly before putting on my glasses and looking over at my mate who had a small pout and a hurt look on her face. “Se….”I start but Dagger walks in and I glare at him as he looks over my mate who had the blanket off her and her night dress was rolled up a little past her knees as well as her top pulled down a little more than it should be to show off more skin than it should. “Turn around for god’s sake she’s a woman.” I snap as I try to block his view of her. Before I could do anything else her father was in the tent and she gives him a wide smile. “Papa!” She chirps happily and her father chuckles. “My dear did you sleep well?” Her father asks before walking to the end of the bed and holding his arms open to her. “Papa? Dear? What’s going on here?” Dagger asks as he looks us all over. “Rose is my daughter.” The demon says as Serenity stands before throwing her arms around his neck. He picks her up and holds her tightly to his chest.

Dagger and I were both kicked out of the room and I huff a little seeing as how I was still in my night cloths but for my mate to change I would happily wait outside for her. She soon comes dancing out of the tent with her father close behind and he glares at me before leaving me standing there. “Suits are you going to eat with me?” Serenity asks a wide smile on her face and I nod quickly before heading into the tent to change. When I finally get to where the food was I see Serenity sitting there with a plate in front of her that has a good amount of food and she glares at Peter and Wendy who were sitting across from her trying to take her food. “Suits thank god.” Serenity says and I sit next to her. She pushes the plate between us and I take a bite of something. Peter and Wendy scowls at us as we eat and once done they look over Serenity once again. “Rose come work with us today.” They say together and I was a little worried as I watch her get pulled away from me behind the two children. Later at practice I was competing with the demon in question and he growls lightly. Once on the ground I watch Peter and Wendy who had Serenity with them up in the air throwing her between them. Just as Wendy lets her go Peter misses her hands and I was worried as she falls to the ground, her father wasn’t around to save her and I rush over to where she was going to and catch her in my arms. Serenity was panting lightly and she looks up into my eyes tears whelming up a she looks at me. “Let me take you to the doctor.” I say lightly before leaving with her in my arms not giving any of the others in the circuses to get close to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 3.3K 19
A Black Butler fanfiction (yaoi) Ciel Phantomhive is afraid to reveal his true feelings for his butler Sebastian Michaelis, fearing that Sebastian do...
357K 10.6K 37
Would you be willing to go through Hell to get your happily ever after? --- "Sebastian, do not come any closer to me," I whispered. He ignored my ple...
20.3K 728 36
Riley Hart was only 16 when her father brutally murdered her mother and himself. At the scene of the Crime, Ciel Phantomhive and his unusual Butler...
46.7K 1.5K 22
A mysterious woman came to the Phantomhive manor and is just wanting a place to stay Ciel says she can stay for a month and a half. Then Sebastian is...