Story of Us • Completed

Autorstwa raisinggays

There are many things to hate when you're a student. 1. Teachers 2. Classmates 3. School 4. Studying itself ... Więcej

Disclaimer
Welcome To New York
Bad Blood
I Knew You Were Trouble
Blank Space
Look What You Made Me Do
Shake It Off
How You Get The Girl
This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things
Sparks Fly
New Romantics
Jump Then Fall
Don't Blame Me
22
Everything Has Changed
Enchanted
You Belong With Me
The Story of Us
Gorgeous
Speak Now
Dress
Wildest Dreams
Fearless
Our Song
Mean
Forever and Always
Getaway Car
Ours
Love Story
Mine
Fifteen
Style
Hey Stephen
Back to December
note

Red

3.3K 226 30
Autorstwa raisinggays

Kongpob's

"Hahahahahhahahahahahah."

I roll my eyes.

P'Arthit has been laughing at my face for minutes now, it's still a wonder he hasn't choke on his own saliva. There are tears rolling from his eyes already and he's clutching his stomach, hard.

The reason for his laughter?

Remember when I've always shouted at P'Arthit from my room because he's disturbing me? And whenever that happened, someone would always knock on my door in response and there's this hunch in me that I'll be the one to receive complaint instead? Well, I wasn't wrong.

Because just after I got here from school, I saw a notice signed by the landlady taped on my door. Turned out, I was the one who had been really complained, the notice is like an eviction notice. The landlady informed me that one more complaint from my neighbors and they are going to kick me whether I like it or not.

So I immediately went to P'Arthit's room hoping he would take pity on me when he realized I could be kicked out because of him. But I forgot he doesn't act anything close to normal and this is his response to me.

He laughs. And until now, he's still laughing.

"Oh my god hahahahaha Kongpob hahahaha."

"It's not funny." I grumble as I put the paper in my pocket.

He wipes his tears and laughs a little more. "Oh, but it is funny. It all backfires to you. It's your fault because you get so mad easily."

I scoff. "My fault? It's your fault. If you are a good neighbor and you heed me from the moment I asked you to stop shitting on me, this situation won't lead to this. Now I'll be kicked out and my Mae will be so mad at me."

Loving him is like trying to change your mind once you're already flying through the free fall
Like the colors in autumn, so bright just before they lose it all.

Goodness. He's still listening to her.

"And you are still listening to Taylor Swift." I whisper-shout. I need to control myself. One more shouting from me and I'll find myself in a ditch.

"I have already told you, right? Nothing can change that."

Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met
But loving him was red
Loving him was red

"It's a heartbreak song. Again. And you're telling me that you're not broken-hearted? Right. You are a liar."

"Don't take everything literally."

"Then how do you want me to take it? Just tell it to me so that I can understand you."

He sighs and shakes his head at me. "Why do you want to know my life?"

"I'm curious and you gave me the reason to. You made me listen to Taylor Swift's heartbreak songs every single night. I reckon, if I happen to know the root of your story, I can help you with your problem so once and for all, I can stop you annoying the hell out of me."

"Are you really adamant about making me stop? Annoying you, that is."

Does he even need to ask?

"Of course. Not only I need it to review, but I also need it for me not to be kicked."

He laughs again. "That shit's still funny to me hahahaha. I can't believe someone filed a complain against you."

"I can't believe someone won't do the same thing to you."

He pats my cheek. "You just don't know how life works."

I pull away from his touch. "Stop touching me. We're not close."

"True. But you want to be."

He's so confident it's irritating.

I stay quiet.

"Anyway, I have something to offer to you. I will stop this," He gestures on his back where his speaker is placed. "Whatever you're annoyed to but you have to do my 3 wishes."

"What?! Who do you think I am? I'm not your genie."

"Okay then. Goodbye Kongpob. See you never." He's about to close his door but I stop it and push it to peek inside his room but he closes it behind him.

He smiles at me. "I know you will accept my offer."

"You're such a devil." I swear. He's a devil living in an angel's body.

He smirks. "Anyway, the first command, you have to give me pink milk-"

I scoff. That, I can do. I can afford pink milk. "Okay. That's easy."

"- Every single day. Twice a day."

"What?!" I grit my teeth. I'm triggered again. This guy, damn I just want to punch. I really really want to punch him right now.

I lower my voice. Again, I need to be careful, I just have one more chance and I'm out. "Just how much pink milk you can stuff in your body? You'll be diabetic."

"I don't care. That's my wish."

"Since the first day I met you, I've already told you I'm fucking broke. Not only that, but I also had to buy you the earphones and those shits are expensive only to know you won't use it. So you see I've already wasted my money on you," I take my wallet out. "Look. My wallet's barely breathing and now you're asking me to buy you pink milk and not just once, but every day? I'm not rich."

"Then I guess you have to work."

"No. I'm not going to work just to buy you your pink craps."

"So I guess the deal's canceled then?"

I groan. He's blackmailing me. "Can't you change that? How about I clean your room for you instead?"

"That's a one-time thing Kong."

"Then I'll clean your room every week or... every day."

"I don't want you entering my room."

"Okay then pick something else that doesn't consist of spending my money."

"Nope. That's my wish, if you can't do that then there's no deal happening between the two of us. So is it a deal or no deal?"

I sigh. To be honest, I still have extra money with me but I am planning to buy it the latest pokemon games and life-size pokemon collectibles for my collection but it looks like it won't happen anymore since this guy happens.

"What Kong? What's your answer? I'm waiting."

He crosses his arms in front of him and leans on the door.

I sigh. There's nothing I can do anymore. It's either I complete my collection or I'll be homeless.

"Sure. Sure. Whatever."

I can't believe I just give up my collection just so I can buy P'Arthit his pink milk.

He smiles and pinches my cheek. "Awe thank you Kong, you are the best. You really love me."

"You're manipulating me."

"I'm not. I'm helping you."

"What's the second deal?" I just want this all to be finished.

"I haven't thought of it yet so it's still on hold."

"Okay."

"So we don't have to talk anything anymore right?"

"Yeah."

"Okay then because I have to review."

"W-wait wait wait, what's your course again?"

"That's for me to know and for you to not know."

He closes his door but I stop it. I just realized something. "The first deal, when will it stop?"

"Until I said so."

"Then when are you going to stop listening to Taylor Swift? Until you also like to think so? Because then it will be non-sense since I really really need to review two weeks from now."

"I told you I'm not going to stop-"

"Yes, but when are you going to stop annoying me?"

"Oh don't worry Kong, if I've realized you're worthy of not being annoyed anymore, I'm stopping this even though you haven't finished all my three wishes."

"So you're telling me that you really have the intention of annoying me?"

He smirks. "Did I say that?"

"You said it."

"When?"

"A while ago."

"How can you tell I've said that?"

"Because you said-damn I'm not playing one of your mind games anymore."

"See you tomorrow Kong."

He closes his door. I didn't stop him anymore.

Oh losing him was blue like I'd never known
Missing him was dark gray all alone
Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met
'Cause loving him was red
Yeah, yeah red
We're burning red.

P'Arthit's like the song. He's all the colors in a color spectrum. He's all mysterious, crazy, and wild.

He can never be just one color.

But the majority of him is probably a red color.

The color of evilness.

//

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

24.9K 597 25
Valerie Fremont has a lot of secrets. Secrets that could put her life in danger if anyone found out. When Valerie goes to Hogwarts School of Witchcra...
84.8K 2.4K 9
Natsu and Gray have always fought. Even over the smallest of things, they would fight. But one day Gray takes their fights too far, and Natsu refus...
1.1M 37.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
765K 28.3K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...