Story of Us • Completed

By raisinggays

There are many things to hate when you're a student. 1. Teachers 2. Classmates 3. School 4. Studying itself ... More

Disclaimer
Welcome To New York
Bad Blood
I Knew You Were Trouble
Blank Space
Look What You Made Me Do
Red
How You Get The Girl
This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things
Sparks Fly
New Romantics
Jump Then Fall
Don't Blame Me
22
Everything Has Changed
Enchanted
You Belong With Me
The Story of Us
Gorgeous
Speak Now
Dress
Wildest Dreams
Fearless
Our Song
Mean
Forever and Always
Getaway Car
Ours
Love Story
Mine
Fifteen
Style
Hey Stephen
Back to December
note

Shake It Off

3.5K 243 49
By raisinggays

Kongpob's

Since the incident of me shouting at Taylor Swift's bitch guy, I did not bother to face him again. So for the next few days, I resort to listening to classical music with my earphones on but sometimes, Taylor Swift still happened to mix in with the songs. Whenever that happens, it's either I cover my ears with pillows or I knock the wall between us which made him turn the volume higher so I just let him be. The funny thing is he never responds to me anymore. He never shouts at me.

Oddly, I kind of miss his voice, I mean, I love that he gets annoyed like how I get annoyed. Yes. That's the only reason there is.

One thing that I have realized in the past few days of me just listening to the guy is that although he listens to Taylor Swift songs all day long, he has one particular song that is the loudest out of all her songs, he keeps it on repeat for 5 times and that particular song is always the last song to be played. I reckon it's like it's his song of the day. It probably describes his feelings for a particular day.

Like today, one particular song stands out from the rest.

I stay out too late, got nothin' in my brain
That's what people say, mmm hmm, that's what people say, mmm hmm.

And it's playing again. This is the fourth time now.

I restrain my ears to catch some lyrics then search it on google. Its title is Shake it Off.

I read the lyrics.

It's about shaking off (obviously) all the negativities. Huh. I wonder what is his problem this time. Probably his asshole ex-boyfriend. Or ex-girlfriend.

I didn't know what's gotten into me but I just found myself in front of his room again, my hand hovering near his door. Before I can think this way through and turn my back against his room, my hand decides to betray me and knock on its own accord.

Shit. What did I do? I'm too young to die.

As I am about ready to run away for my life, the door opens and I feel the air leaving out of my lungs.

'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off

He pounces on me.

I wasn't punched, Thank goodness I wasn't. But rather, I was hugged which is more odd.

Ugh. He's hugging me so tight I heard some of my bones crushing underneath his hug. Damn he is strong.

But yeah, imagine that. This annoying guy that I hate very much is hugging me right now in the middle of the hallway, where someone can see us and misunderstand everything.

He buries his head in my neck and sobs. Goodness, if I feel some of his snots there, I'll push him immediately.

And not to mention, this is awkward. Not only I am not good at comforting people but it's also because a few days ago we were fighting and close to killing each other and now we're so close. That's the progress I can never imagine.

The guy hugs me tighter as more warm tears come out from his eyes. He's hurting.

Well, I am too. Because of his tight hold.

Tsk. Whoever has hurt him, he's really going to get it from me. I'm the one who becomes the receiving end of his pains.

I awkwardly wound my arm around him and pats his middle back. "There. There, it's okay." Wow. I really suck at this.

He must've realized he's hugging me. The guy who always complains about him because he quickly releases himself from my hold as soon as he heard my awkward voice.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what came into me."

He wipes his tears away from his eyes but more tears just keep on coming out. He is all red and he's biting his lower lip, probably to stop himself from crying. I don't know why I'm just looking at him, crying, in front of me, but it's just so satisfying.

Holy shit. Am I a sadist? Is that why I feel satisfaction seeing him crying? What the hell is wrong with me?

I shake my head. I have to say something to comfort him, at least.

"Your ex-boyfriend doesn't deserve those tears. Stop crying."

"What?" He looks at me with confusion etched in his eyes. Then he laughs hard. I know I did pick that line from one of the movies I've watched but that's the only thing I can think of right now to comfort him. But does he really have to laugh?

His tears are flowing out again, only this time, I don't know if it's because he's crying from his pain or crying because he thinks I'm stupid.

I only know one thing. This guy is crazy. And I have to get away from him. Fast.

"Oh my god hahaha what ex-boyfriend are you saying?"

"Well, you are crying."

Wait. That is a stupid reason and I feel stupid for even saying it but it still makes sense to me... I guess.

He rolls his eyes at me. He's not crying anymore. Yes, that fast. "I'm crying because I was practicing for a play."

"And you had to hug me? Come on. You don't think I'll believe that crap, I know you have a problem."

"If I do have, which I don't have, it's still not your business."

"Dude, you hugged me and you are disturbing me with Taylor Swift songs."

"Yeah. Because I love her."

"No. You are obviously heartbroken. You have your reasons. I'm sorry for assuming your sexuality a while ago, I meant girlfriend, not boyfriend. Stop crying for your ex-girlfriend."

He snorts. "Gods you're so stupid."

Wow. I'm the one who's just concerned for him and he still has the face to call me stupid?

"Doesn't change the fact that you're heartbroken."

"I may be heartbroken but that's not because of an ex-lover."

"What does that mean?"

"It means mind your own business."

I smile. I need to calm down. The first one to be annoyed is always the loser.

"How about you use the earphones I bought for you?"

"You're still not over that?"

"Yes. I'm still not over that. There are only two weeks before my exam. Do you hear that? Two fucking weeks and I'm doomed. I barely review anything and it's because of you."

"Look, you idiot, if you really want to review, review somewhere else, don't bother me just because you want to review."

"Shouldn't I be the one saying that to you?"

"I told you I'm reviewing too."

"No one reviews with loud music."

"I review with loud music. Get over it. That's one thing that will never gonna change. So, if you really really want to review, go do it at the library. Don't tell me any stupid reason that you can only do it at a certain time and at a certain place because that is stupid."

I sigh. I have no chance to change him. This is the end of it. "Can you play classical music instead then?"

"What? No you Beethoven's bitch- wait you know, I have this name for you. I call you Bb in my head, short for Beethoven's bitch and also it's somehow related to baby, you know because you're a baby."

"Yeah. You don't need to explain it. And don't call me that! That's not my name!"

"What is your name then?"

"Kongpob."

"Hello Kongpob. My name is Arthit."

I just realized that's a good segway to introductions. I have to commend this guy. That's smooth.

"Well then hello Art-" He suddenly slaps my arm. What the hell is wrong with him? We're not even close. "What the hell? Why did you slap me?"

"You are just a junior and I'm your senior. Call me P'Arthit. You have no respect."

"How did you know that?"

"I just know things."

I go on too many dates, but I can't make 'em stay
At least that's what people say mmm mmm, that's what people say mmm mmm

Shake It Off is playing again.

"That's the 5th time now." I suddenly blurt out my observation.

P'Arthit tilts his head. "What?"

"That song. Shake it off. That's the 5th time, meaning that's the last time you're going to listen to that and because it's your song of the day, you'll end the music after that."

He has an amused smile. "That's cute."

"What?"

"I hope you know you really sound a stalker right now but you know, I'm glad," He pretends to cry. "You are really giving me your time, attention, and not to mention, your money. You are starting to love me."

What does this guy drink? It's fucking his mind.

"What the hell?"

"Don't deny it dear. You are starting to be curious about what I do. That's the first step of love."

Whatttt???

"I don't like you. I hate you."

"You know what they say, the more you hate, the more you love."

He winks at me and bites his lower lip. Wait- Is he seducing me? Damn. He's such a tease.

But gods, it makes him even more beautiful-shit I did not just think of that. I probably just need my right hand now.

"You're disgusting me."

"Am I?"

He steps in front of me and cups my cheeks, he closes into me but I immediately pull away. I feel my cheeks warming up and I'm sweating.

"Holy shit!"

He chuckles. "I sense a gay panic there."

I hate him.

I frown even more. He smirks and closes his door. I didn't leave his front door, I stay at my spot hoping that after the music, he's going to stop it. But when I hear the music for the 6th time, I know I have to do something.

I knock on his door.

"Stop the music!"

"Later, Love."

Fuck him. Literally. Wait no what the hell am I thinking?

Damn, I need my right hand right now.

//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
10.1K 1.2K 28
↳ ❝ 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝘁𝘂𝘁𝗼𝗿 ❞ ★ 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 // 𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗮 𝗮𝘂 ★ 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 : 𝟭𝟮.𝟭𝟮.𝟮𝟯 ★ 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱 :...
24.9K 597 25
Valerie Fremont has a lot of secrets. Secrets that could put her life in danger if anyone found out. When Valerie goes to Hogwarts School of Witchcra...
638K 32.2K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...