Woke Up Like This[BL](TinCan...

By PrinceWayo

Can, was so energetic person, friendly and love by others, but, let's say that he was lack of parental guidan... More

Introduction and Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Announcement.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 2

1K 73 2
By PrinceWayo

Author's POV.

The news spread all over the Moonlight University, mostly at forum and Facebook. They all know that, Wayo was lost his memories after being in the accident, not only him the young boy who was hit by his car also in the comatose stage.

When Beam and Kit heard the news, they immediately notify Phana for what happened. Phana was really shocked and felt like, it was because of him, coz it's happened after he rejected the boy.

"Pha, it's not your fault, he's not the only one who has been in this stage, just unlucky enough that he was been in accident. It's due by fate not yours." Beam and Kit comforted him.

At the hospital, the Doctor said to Wayo family, that maybe due to accident, Wayo brains was damaged and need more information about what his situation now. For now they need to do is to comfort him and give much time as possible, and looked after him.

Can was staring at the mirror and can't believe what he can see at the front, his face change, not just a face it's looks like he was been transmitted over with someone else body.

Looking at the girl, who was claiming as his sister and asked. "Errr..., what do you call to me? And what happened to me exactly?"

"You're Wayo Panitchayasawad, you are in Junior college at Moonlight University, at faculty of science." She explained.

"College!!?" Can said, and he was shocked.

"Yes, and you been at the accident, yesterday." She paused and trembling for a moment. "Not just that, actually.... you hit someone before you crash in the post."

"I.. I killed someone?!!"

"Not like that... he.. he's still at comatose stage."

"Comatose....." He's knees was become weak.. and lost balance.

"Yo... are you okay?" His sister worried about him so much. "You're not okay well you should rest more!"

"Errr... sister...can.. you bring me to that guy.." In Can mind, something is wrong, he remember that, before he lost his consciousness, he remember that there's a car who's going to bump on him. So looking at the calendar, the date was right. What's going on here?

"Are you sure? You're not okay well, and.. the family of that guy is really mad.. they want to Sue you."

"Yes.. I need to confirm something.."

Yiwha can't help but to help him to sit down at the wheelchair and bring him at the victims room.

Before they reached at the ward, Can already saw a familiar face.. it was Tin. He was crying at the back of the door, he's face was wet of tear and sitting down on the floor.

When they were near, Tin saw them and got up, he rush towards the man in the wheelchair and hold his collar shirt. "How dare you to come here!"
He shouted and really mad.

"Tin.." Can said.

"You're the one should be at his position not him! How could you done that terrible thing!" Shouting and crying, now he lose the hand on Can collar and kneeled in front of him. "How could you! He was so innocent and young..(sob sob) now he was lying on the bed and still unconscious, while you.. you still alive and free to walk around."

Yiwha was crying too, but she can't help it, it's already been done, nothing can change what happened. "Tin.. it was accident, no one want it."

Tin keep crying in front of the man who took the happy smile at Can body. Can don't know what to say, but to felt guilty, he wanted to say that he still here in front of you, don't cry I don't want to see you crying. But, how could he do that.. suddenly a old woman came out from the ward room and when he saw Can at the wheelchair she was so furious and said. "How could you show up in front of here!"

"Grand... I'm sorry.."

"Save your sorry to the court.."

Looking at the man and old woman in front of him, he confirmed something. One the guy who hit his body was now his body, and how come his body is in comatose while he was free to move? There's still missing something, he needs to know more, although he was not that smart.. at least he have a little brain.

"Tin.." he murmured softly. Tin looked at him face to face. "Can.. can I talked to you alone? I want to tell you something.." Can said..

"Yo, what are you saying?" Yiwha was not okay in this statement.

"I need to tell him something very important please understand." Can explained. "Tin please hear me out."

..

..

At the hospital, there was a small garden for some patients wanted to walked and breathe some fresh air. They both now looking at some people who was there and not talking, Tin don't want to heard from him something, but there's something urge to him that to hear him out..

"Tin.. do you believe me if I say that I'm actually Can." Can break the silence and looking at the other man, Tin was shocked and looked at him back. "I know it's hard to believe, but I won't force you.. actually.. I don't know how could it happened too. Why me?" He laugh.

Tin still confused about what he said but still not believe at him. Are he crazy?

"Hmmm.. I.. I think there's something that I need to do.." Can said. There's something that makes Tin annoyed, how could this guy still smiling after what happened? Is he thinking that it's all about joke?

"Is this a joke to you?" Tin finally said. "Is my best friend is joke to you?"

"Ohh.. Tin.. you really cared about me so much, I'm really glad.." he smiled.

"Don't thinks that you can fool me, I won't believe you or you think you can fools us so you can escape from your crime?"

"Hmmm, you think how can I make you believe?" Can touched his chin like he was thinking something.

"Don't waste my time.." Tin got up from bench and attempted to walk away, suddenly Can said something that make him stopped.

"Tin, do you remember where we met?" Can said. "You were wearing a school uniform that time and holding a chocolate. Sitting at the lake side and throwing a rock." He paused and looked at the back of Tin. Tin still not moving nor facing him. "Ohh right, that time I'm the one who approach and take initiative to talked to you. If I didn't do that maybe you already killed all the fish at the lake by throwing some rock."

Tin not daring to look at him, but his mid was full of doubts. Only him and Can knew it.

"Right! I said to you that time that don't feel more miserable, and tell you that my full nickname was more miserable than yours. And you asked me what was it. I said my whole nickname is Cantaloupe! And I don't like telling it to other." Can was smiling while recalling to his memories

"Why are you shy to your nickname?" Tin asked still not looking at him

"Right you asked me that! I said, that when I was young I really like that name, but my classmates started to bullied me thats why I keep it secret."

"What else you know?"

"Hmm..? Ahh! That time when I first try to drank alcohol, I was so dead that time luckily you came to help me! Then after I woke up, I heard that you were so mad at my other friend for bringing me there."

Tin felt his eye's were wet again by tear, he couldn't help but to think, it's really hard to believe, there's no such thing in this world! But how could he remember that detailed by detailed! Without missing something! Even Can told him that story it was impossible to copied it perfectly like he's the one who said it.

"Tin, you were always there when I need your help. That's why I did asked you personally to help me out of this. I want to find out more about this happened to my soul, how come I transferred to this body. Only you can I trust you knew it." Can said seriously.

"I still.. don't want to believe in you.."

"I give you more time." Can face was full of happiness like the Can body always do. Tin saw his face and how he talk, it's really similar to Can but he don't want to believe on it, coz there is no such thing in this world!

..

..

..

To be continued.

Hope you guys like it., There is still some mystery in this fanfiction, you will knew it sooner

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 21.8K 50
Manik is a rich city-dweller and has everything a person would want - loving parents, very good looks, intelligence, good friends, a girl friend who...
2K 50 12
This is the continuation from the Sea of Sands. This novel is a sequel of the Lost Tomb Series and where the Tomb of the Sea (2018) drama was adapted...
14.8K 300 73
DO NOT MENTION ON OTHER PLATFORMS IF YOU WANT THIS TO BE TAKEN DOWN!!!
111K 410 31
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...