The Long Lost Asahina || A Br...

By vaninihead

Published: December 25, 2018 -*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*- This story center... More

๐“ž๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป
๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ - ๐“ฆ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“—๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ธ - ๐“–๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“›๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ด!
Chapter 3 - Hurt.
Chapter 4 - Heal
Chapter 5 - Reunited
Chapter 6 - Danger
Chapter 7 - Sing For You
Chapter 8 - Home Again.
Chapter 9 - Celebration
Chapter 10 - Friendly Reunion
Chapter 11 - Finally!
Chapter 12 - Restart
Chapter 13 - First Day
Chapter 14 - New Friends
Chapter 16 - Twins Conflict
Chapter 17 - Peace
Chapter 18 - A Fulfilled Dream
Chapter 19 - Jealousy
(Finale) Chapter 20 - Timeless
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Special Chapter 1 - Welcome Back Home!
Special Chapter 2 - University
Special Chapter 3 - Parents
Special Chapter 4 - The First Case || The Yandere Case (Part 1)
Special Chapter 5 - Reconcile || The Yandere Case (Part 2)
Special Chapter 6 - The Boy From Berlin
Special Chapter 7 - Glad To See You, Father
Special Chapter 8 - Little Brother || Kidnapper Case (Part 1)
Special Chapter 9 - Everything Will Be Okay || Kidnapper Case (Part 2)
NEW FANFICTION!!! + Announcement

Chapter 15 - Trip

650 16 0
By vaninihead

It's been six months since school started. Nothing much happened, I only built up school stress and paper works.

During that six months, I joined the school's music club and became part of the official school band as the guitarist and vocalist. Our music club went more active when I joined. Turns out that the music club isn't really well known in the school because most of the students here is not interested at it. I'm glad that I was able to help the club members.

It is already spring break and the midterms are coming. I have to prepare for it but I don't know how to start! I want to ask Iori-nii for advice but I don't want to bother him! The midterms would start after spring break so I'll stressfully spend my spring break! Oh geez...

I stressfully sigh as I put down the book that I was reading. I placed my head on the book and started to whine.

"I can't take this anymore! I want a stress less spring break!"

After that, someone knocked on my door and Kana-nii came in. He was surprised when he saw me like this.

"Oh, Miko-san! Why are you studying?"

He walked and sat beside me.

"I just want to be prepared, onii-chan. I have an exam coming up."

He only smiled and patted my back.

"You should relax for a while, imotou-chan. Speaking of relaxing, let's go to my temple tomorrow!"

I lifted my head and yawned. "Hm? Why Kana-nii? Is there an event?"

Kana-nii nodded and handed me a piece of paper.

"There would be a spring festival to be held there, and well, Fuuto's going to perform. If you want to, you can also perform with him!"

Fuuto? Oh wow! I almost forgot that he's an idol!

I sigh and nodded to Kana-nii. "Alright, Onii-chan." I closed the book and did some stretching.

Kana-nii chuckled and stood up. "You should sleep now because we're leaving early tomorrow."

I nodded and watch Kana-nii as he leaves my room.

Looking at the time, it's already 9 PM. I should sleep now. I could just hang out with my family for a while and forget the midterms.

________________________________________________________________________________

Wrong.

I could never forget about the midterms!

Dang, this top list thingy really got into my nerves! When in Hayato, my goal is to get a high rank in the soccer curriculum which is either the captain or the co-captain, in Bright Centrair, my goal is to join the top list with my friends and Iori-nii!

I am currently inside Natsume-nii's car. I sat beside him at the front seat while Tsubaki-nii, Yuusuke, Ema are in the middle passenger's seat and Louis-nii and Azusa-nii are at the back passenger's seat.

The others are all at Masa-nii's car.

Natsume-nii looked at me via the rear-view mirror and said. "Miko-san, you could get motion sickness if you keep doing that."

I am currently reading my physics book and even if the car is moving while doing it, I still don't care if I get motion sickness or not. But I really got dizzy when doing so.

"O-oh, Natsu-nii! I'm sorry. I just got really tensed with my midterms..." I closed my book and sighed.

"Clear up those thoughts for a while, okay? Try to relax and have fun with us." Natsume-nii slightly looked at me before focusing on the road.

"O-okay, onii-chan..."

I turned at the back and realized that all of them are sleeping. At the middle passenger's seat, Tsubaki-nii was leaning on the window while Ema and Yuusuke are resting their heads on each other. And at the back passenger's seat, Louis-nii and Azu-nii are leaning on both sides of their window.

Since this is a rare opportunity, I decided to take a picture of Yuusuke and Ema together. Not to be biased but I support Yuusuke with Ema more than my other brothers. It's because Yuusuke was the first one who ever got to know Ema. But still though, we don't know who Ema loves here.

I took my phone from my satchel and captured a photo of the two. I didn't noticed that I turned on the flash and panicked. I quickly hid my phone. Luckily, none of them woke up.

Suddenly, Natsu-nii noticed my reaction and chuckled. We then started to initiate a conversation because he told me that the ride is quiet so he is getting drowsy because of it. So we spent the rest of the ride talking about the games he asked me to test with Ema and about other stuffs such as school and work. I don't really get Natsu-nii sometimes but I'm glad because I was able to keep him company while driving.

________________________________________________________________________________

We arrived at the place we are staying at. It's one of the vacation house my family owns. I just noticed that we are filthy rich. My mom is a fashion designer but I can't believe she could have this much of fortune!

I got out of Natsu-nii's car and did a lot of stretching. The others got out too. Some of then just woke up from their sleep while the others are still very sleepy.

Afterwards, Masa-nii's car also arrived. They immediately got out and picked up their things and went inside the place.

"Onee-chan!"

I turned around and saw Wataru running towards me. I got surprised at the moment and fell down when he accidentally pushed me. He also fell and is on top of me. When he noticed, he quickly got up and apologized.

"Wah! I'm so sorry onee-chan. I didn't mean to... I got so excited since it's your first time here..."

Masa-nii helped me get up and I wiped off the dust printed on my clothes.

"It's okay Taru-kun! I'm not even hurt. So no biggie!"

I gave Wataru a hug and he hugged back.

"Yay! Thank you for forgiving me onee-chan!"

We proceed inside the house to rest and prepare for the festival later.

________________________________________________________________________________

I took my kimono from my bag and smiled at it. I recently bought it with Ema. I haven't really wore one since I'm not that interested in festivals. If there is one being held, I would not bother joining.

Though I already joined some festivals in the past, I could barely remember them. The last festival that I could remember was last year's autumn festival. But well, it is also a painful memory because of the fact that it is the last time I saw my foster parents alive. Because the day after that, they both died in a plane crash.

Ema knocked on the door and went inside. The festival is starting soon, and we should prepare each other.

________________________________________________________________________________

I first changed and wore my kimono. The color is red and it has a lot of flowery designs, perfect for spring!

Ema wore a pink kimono and it suits her well!

We both got out from our rooms. The others are already outside so me and Ema got our finishing touches and went out.

To me, before going out, I took a red parasol to complete my outfit. I just hope that I'll pull this out!

Ema walked out first, most of the brothers were mesmerized by Ema. I only giggled because I know that all of them, except for Hikaru-nii, are in love with her. Oh well, what should I do with that?

Then I followed Ema. I opened my parasol and let the wind blow my hair. My brothers immediately noticed me and was shocked with my appearance.

"Wow... our imotou-chans are very beautiful!" Tsubaki squealed, making Ema blush while I only did a sweatdrop.

"Let's go now! And since there's a lot of us, what about we go to groups of two? And we'll just have a meet up place later at Fuuto's performance?" Masa-nii walks towards the gate before turning to us. "There will be a group that consists of three."

And so, the formation of the buddy system happened.

Masa-nii got to be with Wataru because he needs to look after him.

Hikaru-nii paired with Louis-nii. Today, he got to be in his "boy mode".

Kana-nii is with Iori-nii, nothing to say for that, they're very close afterall...

I got paired with Suba-nii. I was supposed to be with Yuusuke but since Suba-nii and Natsume-nii are still not in good terms, Suba-nii chose me to be with him and Yuusuke got Natsu-nii.

As usual, Tsubaki and Azusa-nii are partners.

Fuuto got to be with Ema. Yuusuke got jealous for a bit but I calmed him down. But since Fuuto will step away after a while because he's going to prepare for his performance, Ema will join Yuusuke and Natsu-nii.

Ukyo-nii won't participate and he said that would rather stay here. Sheesh... what's with him?

After everything was set, we went to Kana-nii's temple and separated our ways. Our meet up place will be at the restroom area and we would meet up later at 8.

The others went to the food stalls but the two of us and Hika-nii and Louis-nii went to the games stall. There, we played games and won prizes. Sometimes, we lost but it doesn't matter to us, as long as we have fun.

After winning a lot of prizes, we decided to go to the food stalls and buy something to eat.

"Miko-chan, what do you want to--- huh?" Subaru-nii, Hikaru-nii and Louis-nii turned to me. I stopped walking and rested for a while. After staying at that hospital for so long, my heart became weak, making me tired quickly.

"I'm okay guys...I could catch up..." I spoke between my breaths.

"Ah, Miko-san, I think it's good if you go to that bench and stay there. I understand that you're really tired. Me and Hikaru-nii will buy the food while Louis-nii looks after you." I nodded and told Suba-nii what I want. He nodded and the two left.

Louis-nii escorted me towards the bench and the two of us sat down there. We were quiet, maybe because there's nothing much to say. So we only looked around and enjoy the ambience.

"Miko-chan, are you mad to your foster parents?" Louis-nii suddenly talked. I turned to him and looked down.

"Well... you see..." a sigh escaped from my breath and looked the sky. "They were gone when I found out. I was a little mad but I couldn't blame them. Oka-san couldn't bear a child so I'm glad that I made her happy for seventeen years. But..." I looked at the ground again, not wanting to see Louis-nii my eyes that is now full of tears. "I never thought that I would be adopted... it's still painful for my part. I'm glad that they see me as their child and not some stranger but still, I got my childhood with you guys taken away from me. I missed a lot of things. And I never saw and met my real father."

Louis-nii held my chin up and wiped my tears away.

"Don't worry, Miko-san. I understand you, because I as well, is adopted."

Even though I already know that because of Kana-nii, I am still shocked.

"And not just me, Chii is adopted too. But I'm glad that you found who your real family is. To me, I have no traces and even if I have, I won't try to find them. I'm already contented here. And Chii's real parents died when she was still a child that's why Rintaro-kun took her in."

I started to hug Louis-nii and he hugged back. When we pulled away from our hug, Louis-nii kissed my cheek. But it's not a normal kiss on the cheek... he kissed on the part near my lips. What.

WHAT!

I quickly flinched when he did it. Why did he did it? My memories with my ex starts to recall me. I can't do this!

I quickly looked away and started to blush. I can't think of this! If Louis-nii is my brother then he's my brother. I can't think of anythings else. I have to admit that I still have feelings for Yuta even though he legit cheated on me. But I still need to move on from that, from him... but I couldn't do it...

"Ah, Miko-chan! I'm really sorry if I did something wrong to you... I just wanted to comfort you..." Louis-nii poked my back when me looking away from him became obvious.

"I-It's okay, Louis-nii. But please don't do that again... it's making me feel very uncomfortable..." I started to calm down and went back to my original position.

"Alright, Miko-chan. And I'm sorry for making you feel that way..."

________________________________________________________________________________

My two older brothers arrived with the food and we started to eat. After eating, we went to our meet up place. The others are already there and are only waiting for us three.

"Miko-san, have to decided already? Will you sing with Fuuto?" Kana-nii asks. And since I don't have enough time to think, I said yes. Which surprised my twin.

"And don't worry, Yuusuke, nothing will go wrong. I'll just sing and that's it!"

They all nodded and the temple staff escorted me backstage to get ready with it.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Ah, so you're performing with me?" Fuuto said looking at me. I couldn't look at him because the make up artist is doing some things to my face.

"Uh, duh!"

"Good! Onee-chan will showcase her talents!" Fuuto said but I can feel his sarcasm. After the make up artist was done with styling, the hair stylist went next.

I only went silent since I don't want to argue with him.

After I finished my hair and make up, Fuuto gave me a smile, not that bratty one, but those smiles he gave to his fans during fanmeets.

"Tonight, you're not my onee-chan named Asahina Mikoto, but my other onee-chan named Asakura Miko. If you have plans on becoming an idol like me, I can let you have the last name of my stage name."

I suddenly gave him a shocked expression. Is he acting or sincere?

"Look, you may be that idiot big brother's twin. But I don't want to involve you to our fights. I apologize, I'm being sincere right now. It's okay if you don't believe me right now. I know that I've done terrible things to you. I just couldn't bare it. You were my fan and I can't believe I'm hurting you... I-I saw when you were trying to throw away my albums but you were stopped by Tsuba-nii. I was hurt because I hurted a fan. Again, I'm so so sorry..."

I was shocked because of his sudden apology. But I let it slide, I smiled at him and held his shoulder and said.

"I forgive you."

He widened his eyes when I said that and suddenly hugged me. I guess in every asshole, there's a good guy behind it.

"Thank you, Miko-nee..."

After that, the temple staff called the two of us to get ready for the performance. We nodded at each other and went towards the stage lift.

________________________________________________________________________________

Yuusuke

"Hello everyone! Tonight I'll be performing with my dear older sister!"

Sheesh, he's being fake again. If he embarrasses Miko-chan, I won't forgive him!

The stage lift went up and Miko-chan appears. She looks beautiful with her hair and makeup. My twin is amazing!

"Meet Asakura Miko!"

The crowd went loud when the music started and they both started singing. I overheard some fans saying how good Miko-chan's voice is.

"Asakura Miko? Wow she has a stage name already..." Ema was beside me during the performance. I smiled at her and said.

"Miko-chan really has a good voice."

I continue to watch them perform, hoping that Fuuto won't do something to my twin
________________________________________________________________________________

Mikoto

After the performance, everyone cheered on the two of us. Me and Fuuto waved at the fans before the stage lift went down.

At the backstage, Yuusuke and the others congratulated us. I went to Yuusuke and hugged him. He said he is quite relieved because Fuuto didn't do something to me. I only laughed it out. How I wish these two would reconcile soon.
________________________________________________________________________________

On the second day of our trip, we stayed in the guesthouse. The others are playing board games and the others are outside, enjoying the ambience. For my case, I went to a nearby creek and sat down near a tree to study.

Eventually, we have to pack up our things to go home. Even if we deserve a longer vacation, we, especially the students like me, has a lot of things to do.

The trip back home took a few hours so I only slept the way through, but sometimes though, Natsu-nii would wake me up to talk since the others are asleep as well.

________________________________________________________________________________
Time skip: A few hours after they arrived

I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. And instead of going back to my room, I decided to stay at the dining table and just sit there. Everything was quiet but then I heard some voices in the living room.

"I don't know what you did to Miko-chan. But can you please stop being so fake? Don't hurt her more!"

"Oh please! Acting like a hero huh? But what about you? You think of erotic things about Ema!"

"Why you!"

I ran towards the living room seeing Fuuto on the ground and Yuusuke on that punching position. I dropped my glass and it broke when it hit the floor. Giving Yuusuke's and Fuuto's attention to me.

"M-Miko-chan..."

"Miko-nee..."

Fuuto stood up quickly and was shocked when he saw me. Yuusuke just stood there.

I slowly walked towards them, stepping on the broken glass. Luckily my foot isn't pierced because I wore my shoes. I remembered what Kana-nii told me.

"If we started to fight and lose each other, feel free to give us a slap in the face. You can also kick us if you wanted to."

I lifted my hand and slapped the two of them. Which shocked Yuusuke more. He got mad and started to yell at me.

"What the hell are you doing Mikoto? Why are you defending him after all the things he did to you!"

I yelled at him back.

"Even if he treats us like that, he is still our younger brother. Why are you always like this? Rather than disciplining him, why do you fight him back? And aren't you ashamed as a man? Thinking of erotic things? I'm disappointed."

"You believe on what that brat said? I thought you know me better because we're twins. Why are you like this!"

"But still, I can't bear seeing the two of you fight!"

"So you're saying that it's my fault!?"

"I'm not saying it's your fault, but why go too far? Telling him the right thing won't hurt, right?"

"Aish, sheesh, I don't understand you well and you're my twin. Damn you! Why are you my twin out of all these people?"

"I'm asking the same thing! Out of all my brothers, why you!" I suddenly slapped Yuusuke out of my instinct and everyone was shocked because of that.

"Tsk." I turned my back and ran towards the elevator. I can't stay here for now. I guess I'll stay at Aoi's place for a while.

I went outside and ran towards Aoi's apartment. I can vent things out to her since she's my trusted friend.
----------------------

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment your feels!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 900 22
How I met my team, or yet, how I met Velvet..... Later on in the story there (may) be some use of bad language so yeah
645K 32.5K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
791K 29.5K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
4.6K 80 8
What happens when a pregnant kittypet stumbles upon the Clans while exploring the forest? Will she stay in the forest or return to her Twolegs?