MISCHIEF ||TWO||

Von deankrtn

"If this kid lifts this hammer, I'm retiring" "Okay kid, we don't got all day you know!" "You happy now, St... Mehr

< Language! >
< He's still Barton >
< Excelsior! >
< Ultron >
< Awakening >
< Clint the Family Man >
< Can a goddess get sick? >
< Thor's personal vision >
< Sokovia >
< You didn't see that coming? >
< Assemble >
= Oops? =
= Heat of the Moment =
= The Sokovia Accords =
= She's Gone =
= Rest in Peace, Peggy =
= The Beginning to a War =
= Come on Bucky! =
= Airport Battle Pt. 1 =
= Airport Battle Pt. 2 =
+ Moving In +
+ That is False +
+ Is This Anybody's Bike? +
+ Punks +
+ R.I.P. The Death Star +
+Jealousy +
+ The Party Girl +
+ Glowy Thing +
+ Evil Lair +
+ Trackers +
+ Suit Lady +
+ Instant-Kill +
+ Warehouse Escape +
+ Washington Monument +
+ Detention +
+ Boat Rides Pt.1 +
+ Boat Rides Pt.2 +
+ Slow Dancing with you +
+ Homecoming +
+ Killer Driving Skills +
+ Plane Ride +
+ Teen Love +
!!! C O M P L E T E D !!!

= New Recruits =

485 18 6
Von deankrtn

"I don't suppose you have any idea where they are?" General Ross looking to Tony, Natasha, and I. I roll my eyes, I didn't see him trying to fight against Bucky, but here we are being talked to as if we knew everything and nothing at the same time.

"We will. GSG-9's got the borders covered. Recon's flying 24/7. They'll get a hit. We'll handle it." Tony replied.

"You don't get it, Stark. It's not yours to handle. It's clear you can't be objective. I'm putting Special Ops on this."

"What happens when the shooting starts? What, do you kill Steve Rogers?" I look over to Natasha, I never even thought of that. I would never let them kill Steve, over my dead fucking body.

"If we're provoked. Barnes would've been eliminated in Romania if it wasn't for Rogers. There are dead people who would be alive now. Feel free to check my math."

"All due respect, you're not going to solve this with boys in bullets, Ross. You gotta let us bring them in."

"How would that end any differently from the last time?"

"Well first off, Tony won't be wearing a suit and loafers and we will all be prepared this time."

"What the kid said, 72 hours guaranteed."

"36 hours. Barnes. Rogers. Wilson."

"Thanks" I mumble while rolling my eyes, this man was a big pain in my ass.

"Thank you, sir." Tony rubs his hand on his chest and slumps, exhaling. "My left arm is numb, is that normal?"

"I don't think so, maybe you should check that out?" I looked over to him and see Natasha pat him on the shoulder.

"You alright?"

"Always." He has a massive black eye and a cut on his brow. "36 hours, jeez."

"Who does he think we are? 36 hours!?" I walk over to Tony and place my index and middle finger on his eyebrow using my powers to heal his cut, but before I could heal his eye he lowers my hand and shakes his head.

"We're seriously understaffed."

"We have me?" I smiled shyly. Natasha just looks at me and lowers her head.

"You're just fifteen, I don't think we should bring you any further into this." She spoke, but Tony stayed quiet so maybe I still had a chance to help fight.

"Oh, yeah. It'd be great if we had a Hulk right about now. Any shot?"

"No. You really think he'd be on our side?"

"No." Tony replies solemnly. I remember when Bruce first went missing Natasha had asked me to use my powers to locate him, but my powers somehow couldn't find him no matter what. To this day I pray that he's alright. Him and the Hulk.

"I have an idea."

"Me too. Where's yours?"

"Downstairs. Where's yours?" Tony smiles slightly and looks over to me.

"Kara you're with me. We are heading to Queens."

"Queens?"

----

Tony and I were sitting with a nice woman named May, She was some boy, Peter's aunt who takes care of him. Tony wanted me to come with him to recruit him cause he found out Peter was the Spider-man and that since I was close to his age it would make him take our offer and help us against Steve. I hear the front door open and I look towards where the door is, but there was a concrete wall so I waited to see the boy to walk past it so I could see him. "Hey, May" His voice was really nice, I thought he was going to sound like he was 12, but surprise surprise.

"Mmm. Hey. How was school today?"

"Okay. This crazy car parked outside..." Peter sees Tony and I and his eyes widen. I waved to him. He had wavy brown hair and his chestnut eyes, He was really cute. Wait? What am I saying? I need to stay on task, but that can't stop me from making a friend or two along the way.

"Oh, Mr. Parker."

"Hey" I smiled.

"Um..." He takes out his earphones. "What- What are you doing...? Hey! Uh, I'm-I'm-I'm Peter."

"Tony. This is Kara."

"Nice to meet you Peter" I friendly smiled, I felt my cheeks begin to heat up a little, but I chose to ignore it.

"What are... What are you - What are you - What are you guys doing here?"

"It's about time we met. You've been getting my e-mails, right?"

"Yeah. Yeah."

"Right?"

"Regarding the..."

"You didn't tell me about the grant." Aunt May spoke looking towards Peter.

"About the grant."

"The September Foundation."

"Right."

"Remember when you applied?" I spoke not wanting to be alienated out of this conversation.

"Yeah."

"I approved, so now we're in business."

"You didn't tell me anything. What's up with that? You keeping secrets from me now?" Aunt May spoke looking towards Peter with a raised brow, I kept my chuckle hidden.

"Why, I just, I just... I just know how much you love surprises, so I thought I would let you know... wh... Anyway, what did I apply for?"

"That's why we're here, to hash it out."

"Okay. Hash, hash out, okay."

"It's so hard for me to believe that she's someone's aunt." Tony spoke referring to Aunt May.

"Yeah, well, we come in all shapes and sizes, you know?" I rolled my eyes, of course Tony would flirt with peter's aunt.

"This walnut date loaf is exceptional."

"Let me just stop you there Tony." I spoke looking at him and he looks from me then to Peter.

"Yeah?"

"Does this grant, like, got money involved or whatever? No?"

"Yeah"

"Yeah?"

"It's pretty well funded."

"Wow."

"Well look who you're talking to Pete." He then looks at me and my cheeks turn pink. "If it's okay if I can call you Pete." I rambled pushing a strand of black hair out of my face and behind my ear.

"Can we have 5 minutes with him?" Tony asks.

"Sure." Aunt May replies with a smile. Peter leads both me and Tony towards his room and bolts the door behind us and spits out the walnut loaf in a trash can. "As walnut date loaves go, that wasn't bad." He notices Peter's collection of old computers. "Whoa, what do we have here? Retro tech, huh? Thrift store? Salvation Army?"

"Tony! Not all of us are rich like you!" I punch him slightly in the arm and he holds his arm in pain.

"Uh, the garbage, actually."

"You're a dumpster diver."

"Tony! I swear to g-" Tony quickly dodges by leaning back. "You're lucky this time. Sorry about him Peter." I smiled sweetly.

"Yeah, I was... Anyway, look, um, I definitely did not apply for your grant."

"Ah-ah! Me first"

"Okay."

"Quick question of the rhetorical variety." He pulls out his phone which projects a video of Peter Parker in his Spiderman outfit. "That's you, right?" Not to offend Peter or anything, but his costume looks like pyjamas now looking at them more closely.

"Um, no. What do you. What do you mean?" Peter spoke trying to hide his identity, but Tony and I already knew he was the neighbourhood Spider-man and he could not fool us.

"Yeah. Look at you go. Wow! Nice catch. 3,000 pounds, 40 miles an hour. That's not easy. You got mad skills."

"I'd have to agree for Tony, you do got mad skills Pete."

"That's all- That's all on Youtube, though, right? I mean, that's where you guys found that? Because you know that's all fake. It's all done on the computer."

"Mm-Hmm." Tony agrees, but doesn't actually agree in.

"It's like that video. What is it?"

"Yeah yeah yeah yeah... Oh you mean like those UFOs over Phoenix?" I suggest.

"Exactly."

"Oh. What have we here?" Peter hides his spider suit.

"Uh... That's a..."

"So. You're the... Spider... ling. Crime-fighting Spider... You're Spider-Boy?" Peter crosses his arms petulantly.

"Spider-Man" Peter and I both say in sync.

"Not in that onesie, you're not." I hide my chuckle, Tony may be rude sometimes but he has a great sense of humour.

"It's not a onesie." Tony picks up the suit. "I don't believe this. I was actually having a real good day today, you know, Mr. Stark, Kara. Didn't miss my train, this perfectly good DVD player was just sitting there and... Algebra test. Nailed it!"

"Who else knows? Anybody?"

"Nobody."

"Not even your... unusually attractive aunt?"

"Tony...." I groaned as I face palmed.

"No. No, no. No, no. If she knew, she would freak out. And when she freaks out, I freak out."

"You know what I think is really cool? This webbing. That tensile strength is off the charts. Who manufactured that?"

"I did." He replied looking at Tony and I.

"Holy crap, that's so cool! How did you do that?" But Tony interrupted Peter before he could answer my question.

"Climbing the walls, how you doing that? Cohesive gloves."

"It's a long story. I was uh..." I placed my hand on Peter's shoulder and I get a quick glimpse of his past of his wearing glasses and being bitten by a spider.

"Bit by a spider eh? That's pretty cool. I see where the name originates from." I spoke lifting my hand off his shoulder as he stares at me oddly.

"H-How did you know that? And who even are you?" He spoke looking at me oddly.

"Oh yeah, I'm Goddess."

"Goddess?" He questioned I rolled my eyes and grabbed Tony's phone finding videos of me fighting Loki, Ultron's Army and HYDRA Agents, including Bucky Barnes. His eyes widen looking at me finally realizing who I was. "Holy heck! I thought you were much older! You're Loki's Daughter right?" I nod before Tony clears his throat.

"If you two would stop flirting... Lordy! Can you even see in these?" Tony spoke picking up Peter's goggles.

"Yes. Yes, I can! I can. I can-I can see in those. Okay? It's just that... when whatever happened, happened... it's like my senses have been dialed to 11. There's way too much input, so... they just kinda help me focus."

"You're in dire need of an upgrade. Systemic, top to bottom. 100-point restoration. That's why we're here." Peter sits on his bed and looks at Tony and I. "Why you doing this? I gotta know. What's your MO? What gets you outta that twin bed in the morning?"

" Because..." He fiddles with his fingers. "Because l've been me my whole life, and l've had these powers for 6 months."

"Mm-Hm."

" I read books, I build computers... And-And yeah. I would love to play football. But I couldn't then so I shouldn't now."

" Sure, because you're different." I say looking at him completely understanding every word he spoke.

"Exactly. But I can't tell anybody that, so I'm not. When you can do the things that I can, but you don't..." Tony leans closer. "and then the bad things happen... they happen because of you." Tony looks affected by Peter's words and so do I. This was really deep for a 15 year old, but I can't say anything as I saw my own father and father figure die in front of me and watch my brother figure being wanted by General Ross.

"Yeah. Yeah just looking out... for the little guy. That's-That's what it is." He slowly steps over to Peter whose leg is stretched out on the bed. Tony looks down at it.

"I'm gonna sit here, so you move the leg." Peter moves along. Tony sits beside him and raises his hand. He hesitantly clasps Peter's shoulder. "You got a passport?"

"Uh, no. I don't even have a driver's license."

"Haha me too! But that doesn't stop me from driving Tony's fancy cars." I smile with my teeth while Tony looks at me with wide eyes.

"You're the one that's been crashing my cars!?" I nod before I shrug winking at Peter who chuckles.

"You ever been to Germany?"

"No."

"Oh, you'll love it! It's also Kara's first time going." Tony smiled winking at me. I rolled my eyes.

"I can't go to Germany!"

"Why?"

"I got... homework." He replied. My eyes widened, he really likes school doesn't he.

"I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that."

"I'm-I'm being serious! I can't just drop out of school!"

"You're not gonna be dropping out of school, Tony will make a good excuse and I'm assuming you're smart so you'll do alright Pete."

"Might be a little dangerous. Better tell Aunt Hottie I'm taking you on a field trip." Tony places his hand on the door knob, but Peter quickly jerks his wrist towards Tony and some webbing ticks Tony's hand to the door knob stopping him from leaving.

"Don't tell Aunt May." He says in a serious voice as I just watch this all happen.

"Alright, Spider-Man." They share an earnest look. "Get me out of this." I laugh at Tony while Peter finds the stuff to get him out of the webbing.

"Sorry, I'll get the..."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

69K 1.9K 20
ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴛ [ᴄᴏ·ᴠᴇʀᴛ] α΄€α΄…α΄Šα΄‡α΄„α΄›Ιͺᴠᴇ 1. α΄„α΄Ι΄α΄„α΄‡α΄€ΚŸα΄‡α΄…; sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ; α΄…ΙͺsɒᴜΙͺsᴇᴅ 2. ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ; sΚœα΄‡ΚŸα΄›α΄‡Κ€α΄‡α΄… (Y/N) (L/N) was always curious about her parents' job. Oftentimes...
638K 19.3K 74
π™’π™π™šπ™§π™š 𝙩𝙬𝙀 π˜Όπ™«π™šπ™£π™œπ™šπ™§π™¨ 𝙨𝙩𝙧π™ͺπ™œπ™œπ™‘π™š, π™©π™π™§π™žπ™«π™š, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 π™œπ™§π™€π™¬ π™©π™€π™œπ™šπ™©π™π™šπ™§. [Wanda Maximoff x Reader] β€’ β€’ BOOK 1 ➀ Age of Ul...
198K 10.4K 37
π•π€π‹πŽπ‘ | ❝Yeah? I'll have you know my superpower is being a huge asshole, actually.❞ In which the mysterious superhero and S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, Va...
2K 91 30
An attempt to create an AI to better the world epically fails and now the heroes are forced to deal with a new threat, and experimented upon twins wh...