The Plug: Chicago Deal

By LiciaX

Follow me to read private chapters Cassidy Cole is forced to get married to the most feared drug lord in Chic... More

C1
C2
C3
C4
C5
C6
C7
C8
C9
C8
C9
C11
C10
You-C12
C13
C15
C16
Main Character-For now
C17
C18
C19
C20
C21
C22
C23
C24-End
Sequel
Book 2
D1
D2
D3
D4
D5
D6
D7
D8
D9
D10
D11
D12
D13
D14
D15
D16
D17
No.1
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Book III
Its Here
New Book Alert🛑

C14

586 24 2
By LiciaX

Trey
**********
I stood there as I watched Lester and ma wife kissing, she ain't even take her clothes off yet.

"Lester" I said as they both froze.
"Shit. Boss" he said as he got off the bed with Cassie looking at me.

"Get the fuck out" I said to him as he ran past me. Cassie just stood there with no regrets in her eyes.

"Why you fucking with him" I asked her in a low tone trying hard not to shoot her with the strap in ma hand.

"Nothing" she said as she walked pass me.
I stood there like I couldn't believe it.

"Cassidy you ma fucking wife, you ain't gon be fucking ma boys, that pussy mine, I won that shit, I own it, you got me fucked up, you just some bitch, and now you fucking ma niggas" I shouted as she sat on our bed.

"Fuck you Trey, you bring girls home, you don't talk to me, since we had sex you ain't even talk bout it, you kissed me you didn't talk bout it, you got me tight, and ima fuck Lester cause he cares bout me" she shouted back.

"So you wanna fuck ma niggas huh. Ima fuck you up na" I said as I jumped on her and held the gun to her head while she started crying.

"Please Trey don't do this please, you ain't been having ma time, you said its a contract, a deal, it ain't that real" she said as more tears came down her eyes.

"You wanna just keep fucking niggas cause you onna deal, if I see you close to Lester again or any other mother fucker ima fucking kill you" I said as I got off her and left the room.

"Lester is fucking dead....DEAD!!!" I shouted

Excuse ma mistakes, ya all want more updates lol,...what ya all think bout Cassie was she right to sleep with lester....
Lovies..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 7.5K 27
*FOLLOW ME BEFORE YOU ADD THE BOOK, SOME CHAPTERS ARE PRIVATE* 17 year old Kiara has to forget about her childhood and start becoming a parent...
2.8K 174 25
BOOK 2 DISCLAIMER: INCLUDES GRAPHIC SEXUAL MATERIAL, DRUG USE, LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE, etc. MATURE READERS ONLY (18+) *COMPLETED* I strongly suggest read...
11.9K 1.4K 58
ONLY AVAILABLE UNTIL SEPTEMBER 28TH, 2024. PLEASE DO NOT START THIS BOOK IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO FINISH IT! "Thirty seconds. That's all you have to stop...
215K 5.7K 42
Diamond had a fucked up childhood which turned her into a thug. She starts falling for a boy but he doesn't know how fucked up she is and neither doe...