HIM AND I

By ALEX_MONTY

Alex is a high school student who is well known in the public's eye because of his families wealth and power... More

1|PSAT PRACTICE
3|GIRL FIGHT
4|BABYSITTING
5|JUST BENEFICIAL
6|INTERVENTION
7|CLUBBING
8|LUNCH DATE
9|GALA
10|ONE NIGHT STANDS
11|MAN WHORE
12|A FAMILY FRIEND
13|TRUE COLORS
14|PLEASE
15|CARRIE
16|A LOT OF THINGS
17|AT FAULT
18|PLANTING SEEDS
19|THANKSGIVING ANNOUNCEMENT
20|AGAIN AND AGAIN
21|PLANNED PARENTHOOD
22|BODY HEAT

2|CONVENTION

137 5 0
By ALEX_MONTY

      It was Friday. I planned on not going but I had to. I had an after school event. I was also hungover.

I parked my car walked into the building. I immediately met with Tyler and Alma who just gotten dressed with what the theme was for spirit Friday.

We walked into the cafeteria and to our table. Alma pulls out a paper and hands it to me. Just a list of people that are coming to the convention with us after school. "Mr.Garcia said to leave a spot open." Alma tells me and I start texting our group chats. Asking who wants to come. Some responded and I wrote down some names.

I also have them instructions to wear fancy clothes. No jeans.

The bell ringed and we went to our homeroom. Alma and I took our time because we were occupied by the vending machines.

When we entered the class I the seats were in rows of five. Not in tables. "Alex take a seat." Kent says turning to us but he points at the desk next to his desk. "What?" I asked confused because we didn't even had assigned sits. "Just sit." He says turning back to his laptop. I took my seat and I was being faced by all the people in my class. Which was awkward. "So...what happened yesterday?" He asks the class while standing up and walking in front of his desk to lean on. "What happened?" Miranda asked flipping her hair with her acrylic nails. "Only about 5 students showed up to homeroom." My eyes widen and it widen more when Kent faced me. "Alex. You tell me what happened."

      "It's tradition to not show up after PSAT." I lied keeping a straight face. "I'm not that old to have that fool anyone." He explains still facing me. "I had a party. We woke up late, decided to fuck it and and chill. What else do you wanna hear?" He shakes his head and smiles. "That's all I wanted to hear. Thank you. I'm not holding it against anyone. Though I was hoping to get to know all of you if I'm gonna be your junior and senior teacher." He says and the bell rings. "Now scram to class." He didn't have to say that twice. I was the last one out because of my seat and the amount of people that were pushing out through the door. Luckily my locker was straight from the door. I threw my bag in and just took a folder. "Alex. Can you sign me up for the convention? I wanna go." Joshua comes up from behind me and embraces me. Putting his head on my shoulder. "Yeah sure. Let me just grab the sheet." He lets me go and I sign his name on it with all his information needed all by myself. "Alright. Hurry and get to class." He smiles and nods. But still waits for me. "Let me walk you to class." I sighed deeply and nodded my head. "Fine."

Lunch period came around and Alma and I went to McDonald's after writing down some orders I had no problems buying for my friends. The nearest McDonald's was at least a mile away. Not far so we were back in 15 minutes. With 15 minutes to spare. Though Alma, Brianna and I didn't start eating til 5 minutes of lunch period. So when the bell ringed we stayed. The cafeteria ladies urge us to stay and finish our lunches before head to class so it was no biggie. Though when the seniors were pouring in Joshua sat with us. "What's our cinnamon bun doing here?" Alma asked him. "It's my lunch period. Might as well spend my time with you then with my friends." I just shrug. "I forgot to tell you. Wear nice clothes. No jeans. Wear what you wore at my family's gala last year." I remind him as we finished our food. "Alright. If you're going to take your car take me. I don't like taking the school vans." He says making me smirk at him. "Yeah sure." I said as we all get up and walk away from the table to our class and or table.

All three of us still had our drinks so when we entered Mr.Kent was writing something on the board. So we tried our best to sneak to our desk but my desk was next to his and he could see me through his peripheral vision. So I so loudly stomped my way to my desk as the girls quick walk to their desk.

"Should I expect you three to come to class late? Probably not show up at all?" Kent asked still writing. "Probably. And just in advance we probably won't should up on holiday and before holiday breaks. Same group as yesterday." I warned and he stopped writing and turn his head towards me. I kept my straight face to tell him I wasn't joking. I rolled my eyes and face forward as I sipped my drink.

We went on with whatever he was talking about. Like lesson plans and what kind of novels and essays we'll be going over for the semester. Flawlessly to put it. He seem to have gotten the handle of everything. We had gone over everything that was needed to go over and we have at least 10 minutes to spare. "Talk amongst yourself. Just don't bother me." He says as he starts doing whatever he was doing in his little journal he had.

I stood up and took my chair to Alma's desk which was straight a head of me on the first row. Convenient.

"Don't move your chair. Come sit back at your desk." He says behind me as I obeyed but just left my chair at my desk and kneeled to her desk again. "What are you gonna wear after school?" I was asked by Jocelyn. "Don't know. Though probably just what I wore with Joshua at my family's gala. "Oh my god. When are you gonna take me?" Brianna whined. "When you let me sleep in your bed tonight. Ah ha ha." I said like a freaking creep making them laugh. "Bet." She said.

"I was kidding. I could just tell my mom if I can take a few of you since I don't like being bombarded by business client putting me on with their offsprings." Alma nudges me. "What?" I asked. "I think you've gotten on Kent's nerves already." I roll my eyes and asked "Why?"

"Turn around." She whispered. Just as I was about to turn around the bell ringed for next period. I got up and dusted myself off and took my folder from my desk and walked out.

When last period came when we're psyched. Only because we were gonna play jodgeball.

We ever get to especially when the girls are looking forward to it because we get to have it all mixed.

After the sweat fest I quickly had to go home. Though drench in sweat I and a few of the guys along other the girls on the other side had to stay and use the schools shower room. I scrubbed and scrubbed as fast and as hard. I was out in minutes.

I got dressed and made my way to our class for people who'll be going to the convention. We were told to hurry on home and get dressed for those who weren't already. I didn't question it and drove home.

I took my time to get dressed. It was a simple black turtle neck underneath a loose silk maroon floral dress shirt that'll be buttoned down and a black and maroon suit jacket with obvious black dress shoes and pants. For Joshua the same but inverted suit jacket. Would be too much red for a redhead.

I've gotten a call from Ms.Garcia asking if she can use my car to transport the board we prepared. I felt obligated to say yes as I picked up Joshua from his house.

We drove to school and illegally parked in front of the school and walked in. We made it to the class where everyone was dressed nicely as I said to go. Even Mr.Kent who I assumed was the extra spot I had to leave. "Alright is your car out in front?" Garcia asked. "Want me to bring it inside?" I sarcastically asked and she nudged me and handed me the board. "Thanks." I said for nothing. "Let me take the board." Kent offers grabbing it. I couldn't say no because he already had it in hand. He walked silently behind me. When my car came into view I opened the truck and stood at the entrance with my phone in hand as he put it in. He closes it and when I was gonna turn and walk back inside everyone came out and the vans pulled up.

Joshua and I were already in my car when Kent tapped on my window. I already knew what he was gonna say so I unlocked my car doors. "All ready?" I asked. "Dip Dip Potato Chip." Joshua coos and I just want to drive into a pole. "Shut up. Please don't say anything utterly fucking stupid. I have the will to drive off the cliff when I'm with you." I said as I started driving. "Need me to remind you I'm in the car too." Kent says from behind me. "Just another reason." I said as he kneed my seat. I drove on road instead of highway because of traffic after school. I took my way to work. Easy streets to navigate while driving over the speed limit. All as Joshua had trouble finding my playlist.

My phone started ringing displaying Nathaniel's name. "What?" I asked through the phone. "I know it's all late but I was meaning to ask if I can open up the meeting for the grant? I memorized your speech." He asked and I took a few seconds to respond.

      "Sure. Go ahead I don't mind just don't be shy and don't tell me last minute next time."

      "Alright. Thanks. Bye." He said and I hang up. "So Mr.Kent are you gonna be in the program for now on?" I asked meeting his eyes in the rear view mirror. "Yeah. Might even be a leader on one of the projects. It's nice to do something for the community." He says as Joshua cuts in. "Alex is just in it because he doesn't want to have work all the time after school." I punch his shoulder. "That's not true." I explained. "Oh. Is-what is it you do then?" He asked. "He works for his family's business." Joshua says for me. I guess he should start being my mouth.

      "That's all you gonna get for now." I exclaimed while giving Joshua a side eye to shut up. He gets it and shuts it. He doesn't usually act like this so something is on his chest and is avoiding something. When we finally arrived the vans had pulled away. Kent unloaded the board and Tyler took it inside. "Go ahead. Imma park my car." I said as I heard the passenger door open. "Not you. Stay." I said and he closes the door and buckles his belt. I pulled away and parked my car in public parking which costed me. I parked in handicap spot because I had handicap license plates for the summer I 'broke' my ankle.

      I got out of the car and opened the back door and got in. Joshua came around to me. "What are you doing?" He asked confused on why I was peeling off my shoes and unbuckling my belt. He got the idea and looked around and started doing the same. "Take your time. We have 40 minutes." I said as I pulled out a pack of condoms and lube from under the seat.

      We walked into the place where Alma and Kent were waiting for us. "You weren't answering your phone. What were you guys doing?" Alma asked pushing us back a little. "We got ice cream." She crosses her arms across her chest. "Where's the ice cream?" Kent asked for Alma. "His fat ass finished it." I said in a annoyed voice and I pulled Joshua to the elevator. "Take the stairs." Kent said from the stairs that was three feet away. They were nice marble and quartz going half up and splitting through and wrapping around the room and going up again into the grand hall. Though the elevator was more beauty then the stained glass. Why? Because it was heavy on its own and it took its sweaty time going up because it's suppose to so you can take in the beauty design it held within. Also because it had no camera and only one destination. Also because it didn't open it's doors until the the people inside wants it to with a push of a button. "Make it quick." Joshua pleads as I get on my knees.

      We walked into the grand hall where we spotted our group. Passing many other high school and college students on the way. Some we knew from previous years of attending this exclusion convention. Hence why we had to dress nicely. "Wait! Why the fuck are you here?" I asked pushing through to Miguel. "I helped with some projects sweetie. The world doesn't evolve around you." He says poking my chest with his index. "You say that when always have something done to bother me. Just don't do anything to tip me off." Joshua just pulls me away from him as some guy on a small stage starts talking.

      It was a cheesy stupid speech that ends with a ice breaker for us to do and it's really stupid to do. Not feeding my ego or anything but most girls choose me.

      Easily choose a student from another school and take a picture with them and use a hashtag that goes with the event.

      First person that went towards me was a guy in a nice and expensive suit.

      "Hello. Names Bellamy. Bellamy Hendrickson. I'm a family friend." He says as I shake his hand. "If you were I would know." I said as he chuckles a bit. "Yes that's true but I've been in Italy for years. We've met before but you were just a little kid using sign language." He says which explains why I don't quite remember. I was a mute kid. Didn't cry nor talk as much as a kid. Which led many to believe I was deaf or something. My parents taught me sign language to speak since I didn't use words after the 'accident'. They also probably thought it was some cosmic twin thing I had.

      "Well then. Nice to meet you after all these years sexy." I signed him. He shook his head. "Just something for me." I reassured him. "Of course. Well then I'll leave you be. I'll be seeing you around more. See you at the Gala too." He says as he walks and greets Kent and Garcia who she probably knows from something. "It's great to meet you." She says practically drooling over him. I mean who wouldn't. 

      Alma pinches me out of no where and I flinch and yelped in pain. "The fuck was that for?" I asked as some girls who were approaching me backed off. "Did you guys seriously fuck in your car?" She yelled whisper at us. "What makes you say that" As Brianna and Jocelyn lean in cause they heard. "Don't be ridiculous." I turned back away from them but she grabbed my turtleneck and pulled it down revealing a hickey Joshua had left on me. "Whatever we do is none of your business so stop making a scene." I hissed turning back and walking off through one of the long corridors on my own.

      Joshua comes after me. "Hey. Wait up." He says catching up and pulling me towards him. "What I say about leaving marks?" I asked him annoyed. "Leave it where people can't see them?" He says like he wasn't sure. "Yeah. Now they're gonna think we're dating." I see him look down and around to himself. "Is that so bad?" He asks lowly.

      I sighed to myself and turn to him. "If we're gonna date then why are you acting like this? If we're gonna be a couple then we have to be open  to each other. Whats going on?" I asked him sincerely.

      "I-I-"

      When we made it back to the group. "The meetings about to happen. Let's go." Nathaniel says as Alma gives us a look. I couldn't tell what she was think. It was hard to read. It took 10 minutes to come back and it's like she knew the conversation we had. Or didn't had.

      "Alex. Mr.Kent is going in with y'all. Imma stick out here and have a talk with Mr.Hendrickson since you guys know each other." Ms.Garcia tells me. "Alright just don't get your panties caught in a knot." I said as I walk off into the off room behind the little stage was.

      It was a long table. Many chairs. I sat in between Kent and Alma. It was the most boring part of all of this. Hearing a lot of people talk with such passion in what they had been doing in their communities and what change they had to it. Thank god Nathaniel wanted to open it up. I said fuck it and told him to present for me. I knew we were gonna get the grant in the end.

      It was almost over and people had gotten comfortable. Some have fallen asleep. I for one was one of them. I was leaning off my chair and Kent's strong arm was my pillow.

      He shook me softly and I had awoken. "It's over." He says and I got up and left the room. Joshua came up to me with a little box they were passing for the lunch time so they can decide the school that would receive the grant. "I'm not eating that garage. Let go out." I said grabbing the box and handing it over to one of the ushers.

      We walk out of the place and start walking into Millennium Park. I didn't care what we eat I just wanted some fresh air. Away from everyone who weren't important.

      Joshua and I settled with Chicago styled Hotdogs and sat at a bench viewing the Bean.

      "Uh. Are you mad at me?" He asked taking a bite on his hotdog. "I can't stay mad at you. If you don't wanna tell me then don't. I'm not forcing you to. Don't feel obligated." I said taking a sip of my soda. "Thanks." I turn to him. "For being understanding." He says and I nod and lay my head on his shoulder.

      Then I spot something from afar. More like someone. Miguel was walking under the Bean with a flask. He was always a lightweight and something in a flask can get him drunk like a desperate whore.

      "Mother Fucker." I yelled making the couple sitting next to us flinch. "She's gonna make me take him home." I said looking back at Joshua. "You don't have to. Say no." I sigh and face palm. "It's not easy. She begs me and when I don't she gives me shit." He just shrugs. Both of us defeated with out even trying.

      We made it back to the place. Even from across the street I saw Ms.Garcia with Miguel in hand with Mr.Kent.

      "Alex. Do me a favor and please take him home safely. He isn't feeling well." She defends him. I grab his collar and pull out his flask from his pocket. I flick it to his face. "He's drunk. He's not sick. Don't treat him like a baby." I said walking down the steps. "Imma get my car. Joshua fill in for me. I won't take long." I said not listening to anything anyone else had to say and walked my way to get my car.

      I pulled up to Mr.Kent handling Miguel in my car. I look back at him in disgust. "If you throw up in my car I'm throw you out of my car in the highway again." I said as Kent gets in. I didn't say anything and started driving.

      The ride was silent with the music playing low so I can hear his breathing. I could always tell someone is about to throw up by the way they are breathing. "What's with your vendetta against him?" Kent asked halfway through the drive. "Alex and I used to fuck and he doesn't want people to know because he's embarrassed of me." Miguel spits out like a injured kids. "It all started Freshman year. Florida. Him and I were alone one night-"

      "Oh my God Miguel! Shut Up!" I said stepping on the peddle. Going record speeds.

      "Don't listen to him. He says utterly retarded things when he is drunk and or under the influence which could happen in school." I warn Kent.

      It wasn't long till I pulled up to his driveway. "Stay here." I said as Kent unbuckled his belt to help. I got out and took him out of the car with ease. I helped him to the door. Then for a seconds I waited for him to open the door. "I left my keys in the car." He says as I groaned loudly. Kent pulls down his window. "What?" He asked. "Check for his keys." I said and he nods as goes and checks. It takes a minute or so but he finds it. "It was under the seats." He says and tosses it like I cared where he found it. I opened the door and helped him up to his room. I threw him on the bed and was about to call it a day. "Wait." He says and I turn back to him. "What?!" I asked annoyed out of my mind. "I'm-Uh-make me the smoothie." He says as he gets comfortable. "You have bananas?" I asked and he smiles and nods. I go downstairs and start making him a smoothie to help him sober up before his parents and sister show up.

      I go back up and and hand him the smoothie. He happily devours it. I help him out of his shoes and clothes. "Don't fucking act like a child anymore." I tell him sitting on his bed. Tossing his shoes into his walk in closet. When I turn back towards him he grabs my collar and connects our lips forcefully knowing I would push him off me.

      Just as he does he burps in my face. I utterly disgusted in what happened to make it all worst he vomits on me and my clothes.

      "What took you so long? And what happened to your clothes?" Mr.Kent asked as I was in a stained white shirt and joggers with a bag of my clothes I soaked in hot water. "I'll be making a detour to my house and the dry cleaners." I informed him with mouth looking at him.

      "Is that blood on your collar?" He asked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 9.1K 55
As part of a dare he didn't want to partake, New was forced to rob a complete stranger by grabbing his phone in the middle of the crowd. But why is t...
501 48 25
This is a story about 17-18 year old's lives and how who they are sometimes isn't accepted and how it really affects them. Its also about surprise, a...
5.3K 281 52
17 year old Alex has a little secret and a dark mental history. He has a three month old daughter with a girl he drunkenly hooked up with. She's a s...
7.3K 599 42
Diego Santiago was not your average teenager. He had a loving mother, a great best friend, a beautiful friend, an ex-boyfriend that gave him a traum...