The Long Lost Asahina || A Br...

By vaninihead

Published: December 25, 2018 -*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*- This story center... More

𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓶𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻
𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 - 𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓗𝓸𝓶𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸 - 𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓛𝓾𝓬𝓴!
Chapter 3 - Hurt.
Chapter 4 - Heal
Chapter 5 - Reunited
Chapter 6 - Danger
Chapter 7 - Sing For You
Chapter 8 - Home Again.
Chapter 9 - Celebration
Chapter 10 - Friendly Reunion
Chapter 11 - Finally!
Chapter 12 - Restart
Chapter 13 - First Day
Chapter 15 - Trip
Chapter 16 - Twins Conflict
Chapter 17 - Peace
Chapter 18 - A Fulfilled Dream
Chapter 19 - Jealousy
(Finale) Chapter 20 - Timeless
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Special Chapter 1 - Welcome Back Home!
Special Chapter 2 - University
Special Chapter 3 - Parents
Special Chapter 4 - The First Case || The Yandere Case (Part 1)
Special Chapter 5 - Reconcile || The Yandere Case (Part 2)
Special Chapter 6 - The Boy From Berlin
Special Chapter 7 - Glad To See You, Father
Special Chapter 8 - Little Brother || Kidnapper Case (Part 1)
Special Chapter 9 - Everything Will Be Okay || Kidnapper Case (Part 2)
NEW FANFICTION!!! + Announcement

Chapter 14 - New Friends

552 17 4
By vaninihead

I quietly listen to Saeko-sensei while she talks infront of me. My classmates often looks at me but if I caught them staring, they would quickly turn away.

Anyways, it turns out that regular classes will start next week and I will just have to spend this week making friends and joining clubs.

After a few minutes, Saeko-sensei left the room and my classmates starts to talk to each other. Iori-nii turned his seat around and started to talk to me.

"How are you so far, Miko-san?"

"Hm? I'm still quite uncomfortable, onii-chan, maybe because I'm still adjusting here."

"You'll get used here Miko-san, I promise you that."

Suddenly, a group of four approached me.

"Oh, pres! Wanna talk my sister?"

The girl with glasses nods while adjusting the frame of her glasses. "We want to be friends with her, Iori-kun. If it's okay..."

Iori-nii stood up and offered his seat to her. "Sure sure, go ahead! Miko-san, they're nice people so there's no need to be anxious around them. If you're looking for me, I'll just be with my group." He points towards a group of boys sitting near the window. I watched him leave me that I didn't noticed that the group of girls already seated down around my desk.

"Hello, Asahina-san! I'm Hitomi Aoi, the class president of this class room. Nice meeting you!"

The others followed her.

"I'm Yoshino Rie." (Pronounced as Ri-Ye 😂)

"Hotaru Tamaki."

"Watanabe Shiro."

I smiled at them before speaking back "Hello everyone, nice to meet you too! I hope that we could be good friends."

"Since you're new, we are glad to assist you here, since we're three of the class representatives and Watanabe-san is a member of the student council. Jiro-sensei approached me earlier to bring your documents to Saeko-sensei and I could see that even though you were an athlete, you are still very conscious with your education. You have a very high score on your first and last evaluation. So kudos to that." Hitomi-san continues to speak while I only nodded.

"You already heard from Saeko-sensei that we will spend this week making friends and joining clubs. So, do you have any interests, Asahina-san?" Yoshino-san drags her chair closer to my table but I couldn't do anything but to lean back because I still feel uncomfortable around them. I mean, it's nice that they're approaching me to make me feel welcome in this school. But I'm not used to it. I only have a few friends back in my old school because since I have a high reputation there, the other students treat me like I'm some king.

"I...uh, I am kinda interested with m-music... is there a music club here?" I try to not make it look like I'm uncomfortable around them. Luckily, I don't think they noticed. Since the four of them happily nodded.

"There is! I think that they will initiate interviews and auditions tomorrow. If you can play an instrument or can sing, then they will automatically let you in. And oh yeah! Here's a map of the campus. This will help you navigate the school." Watanabe-san handed me a paper and I thanked her. Afterwards, the five of us started to talk about each other. I guess they noticed my mood and are trying to make me feel comfortable.

I started to feel comfort around them. I guess it's because of their efforts of getting to know me. I calmed down and started to talk to them more since I barely talked to them. I let them call me by my first name and they did the same.

"Why are the other students reacting when I came here? Am I really that of a big deal?" I asked them while tilting my head. The four of them giggles.

"It's because you're very mysterious like your older brother, Miko-san. I mean after your last match, you mysteriously disappeared so we assumed that you moved cities." Tamaki-san grins. Okay, what?

"Huh? You didn't see when I got carried by some paramedics and was sent to a hospital?" I gave Tamaki-san a face that screams "Seriously?"

"Of course, we saw, Miko-san, we're only joking." Aoi exclaims while the others nodded. "But you didn't gave us updates like what you did the other year when you got injured too."

"Ah that!" I leaned back to my chair and sighed. "It's because I chose to study with Iori-nii so that I won't be dumb when I recover. For an athlete like me, studying would be boring. But do you know what's more boring? Staying in a hospital for half a year and a month. Also, I want a restart since I want to leave my past behind. So I intentionally deactivated all of my SNS accounts and focus on hanging out with my siblings."

"Wow, I'm surprised that you survived that, Miko-san!" Rie said with a shocked expression.

"I agree, I'm glad that you endured all of that, Miko-san!" Shiro-san smiles.

We spent the rest of the time talking. I guess I made new friends. This is quick!

________________________________________________________________________________

The bell for lunch rang. My classmates stood up and quietly left the classroom.

"Let's go to the cafeteria, Miko-san! And after lunch, I'll take you to a school tour!" Aoi pulled me up from my chair and I couldn't do anything but to let her drag me.

The five of us left the classroom but then I got stopped when I felt a hand holding mine.

"Miko-san? Why did you stop-oh!" Shiro turned to me, it made the others look at me too.

"Onii-chan, how long have you been waiting for me?" I looked at Iori-nii but he only smiled.

"Not that long, Miko-san. And I'm glad that you already made some friends." Iori-nii looked at the four smiling.

"Hey Iori-kun! Your sister is very nice." Shiro speaks up while the other three nods.

"Oh, Shiro-san. I'm glad that the four of you became my little sis' friends." Iori-nii smiles at her making Shiro-san blush.

Earlier, I found out that Iori-nii is a campus crush. Okay then, I have no comment for that. Besides, all of my brothers are quite attractive, to be honest. I'm lucky that Shiro, Aoi, Tamaki and Rie are mature enough and aren't creepy fangirls, I would be in trouble if they were. Turns out that the four of them are in the "top list". If you ace the exams here, then you'll be part of that list and receive a good reputation. Alright, guess I'll aim for getting into that list.

"Let's head for lunch now, Miko-san, and it's alright for your friends to join us two." Aoi, Rie, Tamaki and Shiro's face brightens up and starts to run towards the cafeteria.

"W-what's with them?" I sweat dropped making Iori-nii chuckle.

"Nevermind them, Miko-san, let's now follow them..."

________________________________________________________________________________

I got surprised when me and my older brother got into the cafeteria. It is not because this place is huge, but because it's more like a restaurant than a cafeteria.

We spotted my new friends sitting on table near the counter. Aoi saw me and waved her hand. Looks like they saved a seat for me and Iori-nii.

We quickly went to them. I sat next to Shiro and Iori-nii sat next to me.

Aoi asked about what we're going to eat. Since there is a menu placed on the table, I took a look from it a picked my lunch.

After all of us ordered, Aoi stood up and gave the server the piece of paper where she wrote our orders. The server read it and quickly pressed a button. And, in a blink of an eye, a person came out from the door that has the "staff only" sign carrying two food trays. He went to our table and placed the food. I was shocked with what's happening. Now I know why this school has a very high tuition fee!

We silently ate our ordered food. It may be because it's an etiquette here to eat silently. Besides, the goal of this school is to produce honor and well mannered students.

After eating, Aoi excused herself to Iori-nii to let her tour me to the school, and well, he did agree. So, the four of them want to their rooms while me and Aoi are left behind.

But wait, why did Aoi have to ask permission from Iori-nii? It's not like we're going out of the campus? Maybe I'll ask Aoi about it later...

________________________________________________________________________________

It took us approximately 2 hours to circle the whole campus. It might be super tiring but I had fun. Aoi took me to places such as the laboratory area, auditorium, the clubrooms, the library, the music room, the garden area, the fields, and lastly, the rooftop. We stayed there for a while to rest.

Since it's only the two of us, then I think it's now the right time for me to ask her that question...

"Aoi-san?"

"Hm, what is it, Miko-san?"

"Why did you asked permission to Iori-nii when you were borrowing me? I'm sorry for asking this out in the blue but I'm just curious. It's not like Iori-nii watches over me, right?"

"Well..." She was hesitant at first, but she decided to walk towards me and placed her hand over my right shoulder. "It's just an etiquette here when borrowing a relative or a close friend."

"O-oh, I see..."

Aoi grabbed my hand and started to walk towards the stairway. "Let's go back now, dismissal time's coming."

Aoi-san is acting strange... maybe there's something they know about Iori-nii which I do not know?

________________________________________________________________________________

Even though it's already dismissal time, only a few students went home. Most of the students who went home are freshmen. Aoi explained to me what's happening, it turns out that the students who went home aren't a part of any club or after school activities such as tutoring and team building.

I waited for Iori-nii to come out from the classroom. It is because he told me earlier that he has some errands to do and it depends on me of I want to wait for him or not. Oh well. I guess that he has some after school activities to do.

I was going to lean on the door when it suddenly opened. I panicked and was about to fall but then someone caught me.

"Hey, miss, are you okay?" A male's voice? He must either be a teacher or a classmate.

I turned around and see that he is a classmate, since he's wearing the school uniform.

I quickly bowed to him and said "Thank you for catching me, I-uhhh... I am fine, thanks to you..."

He gave me a smile same as Iori-nii's and patted my head. "Be careful next time, okay--" He looked at me and his prince-ly mood changed into a surprised one. "Oh! Asahina Mikoto? Iori-kun's younger sister?"

I nodded and smiled. "Yep, speaking of which, where's onii-chan?" I stick my head inside the classroom finding no one.

"You can call me Saitou-kun or just Haruto-kun, y'know, since we're classmates. And your brother went to the library to borrow some books, by this time, he could be here now..."

And Saitou-senpai right! Iori-nii came down from the stairs carrying a stack of books, I smiled at him and waved.

When Iori-nii arrived, he asked me if I still have space inside my bag which I responded with a 'yes'. I opened it a let Iori-nii put inside a book.

"Haruto-kun, we won't be joining the team building for our class this afternoon. We have to go home early today." Iori-nii grabbed my hand and Saitou-senpai only nodded.

"Alright, Iori-kun, Mikoto-san, see you tomorrow!"

The two of them waved at each other and then Iori-nii and me went down to the first floor and then headed home.

________________________________________________________________________________

"We're home!"

"Welcome back you two!"

We were greeted by our older brothers with the exception of Suba-nii. Turns out that me and Iori-nii are the first ones to arrive home.

And as the others came back, we started to talk about our day.

Ema, Yuusuke and Fuuto had a great time at their school. Yuusuke, still hasn't made a move yet and I didn't even bother listening to Fuuto.

Wataru got a highest score at their opening games and got a prize money.

Suba-nii and his curriculum team won against their senior team.

And me and Iori-nii told them how our day went.

I am still getting the hang of this new life and I hope that I will improve more!

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment your feels!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 533 11
Thrown into a different time, Luna Vistoria was tasked to protect the crown prince whose name will be forever engraved into history. Will she be able...
43.2K 1.5K 21
Her arms locked around his shoulders before he could even register what she was doing. Burying her face in the crook of his neck, she whispered, "I'm...
46.3K 1.1K 53
Midna Dark is a human, but she is different than most humans. She is friends with giant robot aliens. This is the story on how she found one than bec...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...