A Dreamers Dream

By Choose_love_H_S

For as long as she can remember, Maddie Graham has had only one dream, to stand on a stage, facing an adoring... More

The Isle of Wight- England
Surrey - England
Birmingham- England. Part one.
Birmingham - England Part Two
Birmingham England - Part Three
Showtime
After the show - Birmingham, England
The Hotel - Birmingham, England
The Morning after the night before
Food at last. Still in Birmingham, England
Manchester - England. Part One
Manchester, England. Part two
Till now, I always got by on my own
On the road... again
Somewhere on the M40, England.
Another day, another interview. London, England
Soho, London, England
InterContinental Hotel. Greenwich, London, England
Sammy. Dublin, Ireland.
Guilt, shame and heartache. Dublin, Ireland
We don't talk enough, we should open up. Ireland.
Well damn. Dublin, Ireland.
Leaving on a Jet plane. Heathrow, London.
We're looking down on the clouds. The sky, the world.
Perth, Australia
If you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms. Perth, Australia
Sunshine & Margaritas. Perth, Australia
Fancy a swim? The Indian Ocean, Perth. Australia
I swear i am NEVER drinking again. Perth & Melbourne, Australia.
I've been roaming around, always looking down... Melbourne, Australia.
...At all i see. Melbourne, Australia
She's mad but she's magic. There's no lie in her fire. Melbourne, Australia
So many dates, so little time. Sydney, Australia
It's as simple and as complicated as that. Sydney, Australia.
Second time lucky? Sydney, Australia
Doorways, Dance floors and Darkened corridors. Brisbane, Australia.
And we danced all night! The bar, Brisbane, Australia
Two steps. The hotel, Brisbane, Australia
Homes sweet home? London, England.
Kale a banana and a basket of sweets. Hampstead, London, England.
Game on. Hampstead, London, England.
Back where it all began. Surrey. England.
A very uncomfortable evening. Surrey, England.
A Royal conundrum. Windsor, England.
A Prince, A Popstar and me. Windsor, England.
Fireworks and free champagne. Windsor, England.
On the Road again (again). Buenos Aires, Argentina.
One tequila, two tequila, three tequila floor! Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Confrontation. Sao Paulo, Brazil
I was stumbling, looking in the dark, with an empty heart. Sao Paulo, Brazil
Harry. Sao Paulo, Brazil
Devotion and commotion. Mexico City, Mexico
Meet me in the Hallway. Mexico City, Mexico
Is it too late now to say sorry? The hotel, Mexico City, Mexico.
Kiss and make up. Sunrise, Florida. USA.
Good intentions. Sunrise, Florida, USA.
Car parks and flip-flops. Nashville. USA.
Oh Tell me something I don't already know. Nashville & Pennsylvania, USA.
Secrets out. Hershey, Pennsylvania, USA.
From bad to worse. Travelling to Philadelphia, USA
Harry. Philadelphia, USA.
Toronto, USA.
Showtime. Toronto, Canada.
After the show. Toronto, Canada.
I told you but I know you never listen. Toronto, Canada.
Find what you love and let it kill you. Toronto, Canada.
Cause we don't say what we really mean. Toronto, Canada.
City of Angels. Los Angeles, California. USA.
New York, USA
Coast to coast. New York & Los Angeles, USA.
Even my phone, misses your call. By the way. USA.
Conflicted. Los Angeles, California. USA.
I'm missing half of me, when we're apart. Chicago, illinois. USA
Los Angeles, California, USA
I'm sorry if i say i need you, Los Angeles, California, USA.
Heartache and happiness. Los Angeles, California, USA.
Welcome to the Final show. The Forum, LA. USA.
Hope You're wearing your best clothes. The Forum, LA, USA.
Two hearts, one home. Los Angeles, California. USA.

Sao Paulo. Brazil

2.6K 153 69
By Choose_love_H_S

Maddie's Perspective.

"Aren't you pleased to see me, sweetheart?" Novak slurs, striding closer towards me in the darkened alleyway. I feel goose bumps prickling my skin despite the warm night air in Sao Paulo, and a cold sweat breaks out across my forehead.

"Leave me alone," I say forcefully and try and make my way past him, back to the party, back to Harry, but he sidesteps easily, blocking my path.

"Ahh don't be like that. I must say I was surprised when I saw you walk in tonight, I didn't expect to see you at an event like this. But I guess that's what you get when you're shagging the boss right? I saw him drag you out here. Then low and behold, he re-enters the party, but you don't. It's not safe to leave a lady like you outside alone in the dark in a strange country. Harry should know better." Novak teases me, stepping closer again and forcing me to move back up against the wall. His breath stinks of whiskey, and he's not as steady on his feet as I remember him being in his office before I punched him in the balls last time. What is it with drunk men and me tonight?

Standing stock-still, I try and consider what the best plan of action is here. Could I try and shove him? Might I be able to push him over as he's already off balance and get past him back into the party? Could I scream? Chances are over the sounds of the music no one would actually hear me. Or should I run out into the dark, desolate streets of an unknown country and try and find a cab to get back to the hotel? Fuck, my bag! I haven't even got the hotel key on me, I tucked a spare few Brazilian Reals into my boot earlier just in case I needed them, but everything else that could be of use to me right now is in my handbag back inside, sat on the table next to where I was dancing just a few minutes ago.

"Nothing to say? You were so confident last time I saw you, kneeing me the way that you did, I've been hoping for a chance to repay you for that." he drawls, and I notice that whilst I have been trying to figure out what the hell to do, he has closed what little space there was between us and is now standing right next to me, leaning casually against the wall as if he doesn't have a care in the world.

Swallowing the bile rising at the back of my throat, I try and steady myself and reply in the strongest voice that I can

"Fuck off Novak."

"Tut tut tut, such colourful language from such a pretty girl. You really should watch how you speak to your betters."

"I would if there were any around." I manage to squeak out, the words themselves contrasting strongly with the squeak of my almost inaudible voice. I have to get away from him.

A cold finger runs it way up the bare skin of my arm, sliding under the rolled-up sleeve of my dress and I fight the urge to gag at his touch.

"Get off me!" I cry, pulling myself away from the wall and attempting to dart around him, but he's too fast. In an instant, his hands shoot out and grasp my upper arms, pushing me forcefully back against the brick wall as his body comes down on top of mine. His groin digging forcefully against my hip.

"No, please.." I whimper, struggling against his grip, but its no use. He learnt his lesson last time and keeps my wrists pinned between us in one of his large hands, leaving me unable to defend myself.

"I must say, I much prefer this ensemble to the one that you wore to my office. Much easier access." He drawls as his free hand runs up my thigh, across the pale exposed flesh between my boot and my dress, and I can't control the disgusted sound that escapes my lips. I try to raise my leg to shake him off, to stamp on his foot, knee him in the balls again, something! Anything! But the moment I move an inch, he grips my thigh in his thick meaty hand and holds it firmly in place.

"Do you think I'm that stupid? I'm not going to fall for that again." He says in a malicious tone, his eyes burning into mine as he licks his lips and leans forward closing what little space there is between us.

Harry's perspective.

"I need another drink," I announce to Mitch when I return to our table and down the last of the champagne in my glass in one. Picking up the nearest bottle, I realise disappointedly that it's empty.

"Jeff's just gone to the bar, he'll be back in a minute. Where'd you go anyways? I saw you head outside with that crew girl?"

"Doesn't matter, I'm back now," I reply, slumping down into the booth next to Mitch and laying my head on his shoulder.

"You know, I may not say much H, but I see a lot. It doesn't take a genius to realise that you're head over heels for that girl." Mitch says matter-of-factly, and I sit up straight in surprise.

"It doesn't?" I ask him, shocked, I thought I'd done a better job of covering my tracks than that.

"It was obvious the night I saw you carrying her into the hotel in Australia mate. Sorry. I figured you were trying to keep it quiet, so I didn't mention it. But, you know I'm here to listen if you need to talk right?" he says sombrely, and I kick myself for not having gone to him sooner, Mitch is one of my best friends, if there is anyone I could talk to about Maddie who would never in a million years judge her or me, it's him.

"Not sure there's anything to talk about any more. I think I just fucked it all up." I tell him, and the minute the words leave my mouth, I know they are true. I was too hard on Maddie. Fuck I was an absolute dick to her! God knows I of all fucking people know how hard it is to have to live your life in the public eye. To have everyone judging you, to have rumours spread about you, assumptions made just because you're seen out with someone even when nothing is going on. I can't expect her to be able to just snap her fingers and learn to deal with it all overnight, it took me years, and to be honest, some days I'm still not sure I really deal with it well.

"I'm sure whatever stupid thing you've done can be sorted out. She's crazy about you too, you know." Mitch says

"Yeah? And how do you know that?"

"The way she looks at you, I see her sometimes, during soundcheck, just staring up at you whilst we're rehearsing. You can almost see the little cartoon hearts floating above her head." he chuckles. Now I feel like even more of a dick than I did before if that's possible. Fuck.

"I should go apologise," I tell him, and start to stand up, just as Jeff reappears at the table with a tray of shots in one hand and a bottle of champagne in the other.

"Drinks, boys!" He exclaims, and in my drunken state, I promptly managed to forget all about my good intentions and reach for the nearest glass.

Maddie's Perspective.

The taste of his lips on mine makes me shudder. His kiss is nothing like Harry's. There is no tenderness in him, no passion, no real desire even. Just a man who doesn't like being told no taking what he wants in a show of dominance. To prove to himself that no one can refuse him, that he holds all the cards. As his tongue forces its way past my lips, I debate biting down on it, but with my head pressed up against the wall, I can't get the right angle. I remain completely still as he probes around my gritted teeth, trying to find an opening. The taste of whiskey permeates my taste buds, and I fight to not gag, although maybe puking in his mouth might get him off me.

My wrists are still trapped in his hand between us, aching from the uncomfortable position and pressure he is exerting to keep them there. I can feel his erection pressing into my thigh, his chest is pushed up against mine, making it increasingly difficult for me to breath. Pure icy cold sweat trickles down my spine. My terror seeping out through my pores and making its way down my skin as I rack my brains for a way out of this, but nothing comes to me, my mind is a fog of fear as my nightmares come true.

A hand snakes its way up my body, from the top of my thigh, up over my hip, brushing past my ribs and making its way to my chest as he leans his torso back slightly to allow himself more room. Which at least lets me gulp in a little more air as my lungs have more space to expand. No sooner have I taken a breath than I feel his hand wrenching at the top of my shirt, pulling it roughly until the buttons surrender and a couple pop off, hitting the floor with a dull 'ping' exposing my bra covered breasts to the night air. His hand gropes at me blindly, forcing itself between the thin lace fabric of my bra and my skin and clawing at me relentlessly.

I sense his next move before he makes it and the second he breaks the kiss so that he can get a better look at my half uncovered chest. I suck in as much air as I possibly can, readying myself to scream, but he's too fast for me and clamps his free hand across my mouth so that all that comes out is a muffled groan that no one will hear whilst he ogles my boobs like the lecherous toad that he is.

"I think it's time you just gave in Miss Graham. Believe me, it'll be much less painful for you that way." Novak sneers into my ear in an almost seductive voice. He's getting off on this, he doesn't want me to submit to him, he wants to take me, to force me. It's the only way he can feel like a man.

Shaking my head from side to side as forcefully as I can, I manage to dislodge his hand from across my mouth and this time I manage to get out a scream, right in his fat, ugly face. The sound shocks him for a moment, and his grip on my wrists loosens slightly, not by much, but just enough that I manage to wriggle one of my hands-free. I bring it up between us and slap him hard across the face with all my might, wincing in pain at the stinging sensation that shoots through my palm at the contact with his stubble covered cheek.

"Fucking bitch. You're going to pay for that!" Novak cries as he clasps his reddening face in his hand.

"Is everything OK?" an unfamiliar voice cuts through the night, and I spot a tall, smartly dressed Brazilian man over

Novak's shoulder, squinting down into the scene in the shadow-filled alleyway with concern in his dark eyes.

"No! Please..." I start to beg, but Novak cuts across me, moving slightly to block me from the newcomer's view and speaking loudly over me, drowning out my voice which is slightly hoarse from my scream.

"Everything is just fine, she's just had a little too much to drink that's all. Women, eh?" He chuckles, but I'm not sure the tall man is buying it. I hear him take a step deeper into the alleyway towards us, the low heels on his shoes clicking against the concrete.

"Miss? Are you alright?" He asks again, craning his head to try and look at me still trapped against the wall behind Novak with one of his greasy hands still clasping my wrist behind his back, out of sight of the man with the concerned eyes.

"I said she's fine!" Novak exclaims in too loud a voice to be convincing, and takes a step towards the man, raising both his hands up in the universal gesture for surrender.

The moment that his hand is no longer wrapped around my wrist, that his slimy, overweight flesh isn't pressing down on me and his attention is diverted elsewhere, I decide it's time to make a run for it. I spin as quickly as I can in my high heeled boots and sprint down the alley towards the bustling street outside the venue. Within seconds I feel something tugging at me, a tightening sensation around my waist, and glancing down I realise that Novak has managed to catch one of the loose ends of the wicker belt I am wearing and is tugging at it, trying to pull me back to him.

"Hey! Leave her alone!" Shouts the Brazilian man and I feel another, harsher, tug on the belt. Not meant to withstand such handling, the light brown wicker snaps and slips away from my body, leaving me free to continue to run, and I do.

I hear more shouting behind me, and possibly a punch, whether it is thrown by Novak or the stranger I have no idea, but I don't stop to find out. I don't stop running until my feet are aching, and my lungs feel like they are going to explode. I don't look back, I don't even look where I am going. I focus on the pavement disappearing beneath my feet as I sprint along it, straight out of the alleyway and across the road into the night.

By the time I finally have to stop, I have no idea at all where I am, the streets around me don't look remotely familiar. Not that there is any reason why they should given that the only places I have been since we arrived yesterday are the airport, concert venue, hotel and the bar tonight. Without warning the fragile hold I have managed to keep over my body gives way and I double over and heave uncontrollably into a nearby gutter, expelling the rainbow cocktail and the rest of the contents of my stomach into the street. Clutching at my ripped shirt and trying to cover as much of myself as I can, I desperately try to gulp in lungful's of much-needed oxygen between gags as tears stream down my face in torrents. And I wish more than anything in the world right now that I had just let Harry kiss me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 229 23
"We're not who we used to be, we're just two ghosts standing in the place of you and me, trying to remember how it feels to have a heartbeat." Made...
92 3 10
Amelia Baker is completely closed off to love and relationships. After her only relationship went wrong, and she had to deal with heartbreak, she dec...
4.7K 127 65
This is a Harry Styles fan-fiction. It's about a teenage girl named Morgan in high school. She has three best friends, Amy Maddy and Harry. Her and H...
1.9K 2 23
Teagan can't wait for high school to be over. When she turns eighteen her best friends get her One Direction backstage passes and concert tickets. Th...