The Darkness

By nicci42098

Celeste Danvull has left her home and friends because she can't live with her awful secret. She moves across... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's Note Feedback Needed
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 Part 1
Chapter 46 Part 2
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
SEERS: new story
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Heartless
Heartless Ready

Chapter 50

47.5K 2K 118
By nicci42098

((A/N))

Colin you got some explaining to do!!! Please Colin don't do anything crazy or my readers will kill me!! Reader Beware!!!

_________________

Chapter 50

I didn't want to leave Celeste in my bedroom, but she was too tempting and keeping my urges in check was becoming harder and harder. I got to my office just in time to see Jack with keys in hand.

"Alpha, as you requested." Jack dropped Celeste's keys in my hand. "It's not too late. I can stall some more if you need me to."

"No, no more games. It's her car and she deserves to get it back. Thanks man."

"No problem." Jack left and I entered my office. On my desk was the finally pieces of Celeste's freedom mocking me. I put her keys next to her ID and phone that stood as a symbol of something I wasn't sure I was ready for.

The things we've experienced over the past few days, no one should have had to endure; especially someone who was thrown into our world. The idea that Celeste could have been taken away from me was frightening. I will never forget all those who put their hands on her and caused her harm stirred a rage that threaten to consume to me. I wanted to rip Pamela's throat out when she clawed Celeste and it took all the will power I had not too. The most gratifying kill was the feel of Ridley's heart beating in my hand before I crushed it! As for Todd, even though he never physically harmed her, he still tried to make her his. I know losing your mate can drive some insane, but it didn't excuse his actions.

Celeste was strong, but I saw her crack a few times and that tore at my heart. I could feel her pull away from me last night. I knew it was wishful thinking that she loved me. I loved her but was that enough? Was I being selfish? My ringing phone on the desk broke through my train of thoughts.

"Hello?"

"It's me, Dylan. We just handed over Todd's pack to the council. We are heading back should be home in a few hours."

"What did they decide about Todd's territory?"

"They will let us know in a few days. The council is headed over there to clean up his mess. How's Celeste?"

"Physically she will be fine, but I'm not sure about mentally." I sighed.

"Colin, give her some time to process what has happened. Don't take things too fast." You mean like telling her I love her. I thought. Shit.

"I will tread lightly. Bye." I hung up the phone. I'm not going to lie it hurt last night that she didn't want me to stay in the bathroom to take care of her. It hurt even more this morning when I told her I loved her, and she didn't respond. I was getting ahead of myself; I wished I had given her a little space. I didn't want to pressure her in to staying or forcing her to tell me how she felt about me. I needed to talk to her to see her. Screw it. I left the office heading towards the dining hall but stopped before I reached it. I listen as the pack and Celeste were talking.

The words that came out of her mouth tore at me causing more damage than Todd's bullets. The last statement I heard from Celeste was the final blow.

"You all deserve a Luna, that isn't as fragile as me, not a human but someone like you." Even from this distance, I could hear the sadness in her voice.

I turned and went back up the stairs to my office. Celeste's statement meant that she wasn't ready to accept this life. I slumped in my chair cradling my head in my hands. My wolf whimpered at the decision that we both knew was right. We had to let her go. I rubbed my hands furiously across my face keeping the sorrow and tears at bay. I loved Celeste so much that I wanted her to be happy even if that meant it wasn't with me.

There was still a selfish part of me that refuse to let her go. That wanted to keep her here, even if it meant against her will. I tampered that part of my psyche down and steeled myself to what I had to do.

I was standing at the window before she entered my office. Her scent hit me first; I closed my eyes trying to keep a control over my emotions. I decided not to look at her as she entered. I knew I would be lost and not go through with my decision. I could do this. I had to do this.

"Your ID, phone and keys are on the desk." I tried to keep my feelings out of my voice, speaking in monotones.

"Keys?" Celeste voice was soothing and my wolf howled in my head. He wanted his mate as he changed his mind. He didn't want to let her go. All it took was the sound of her voice to go against what we had already decided.

"To your car, you are free to go." I had to make this quick before I retract everything I was saying to her and beg her to stay.

"My car is fixed?" Celeste sounded a little stunned about what I was telling her.

"Yes."

"I can leave?" Was that relief I heard in her voice. I couldn't bear to look.

"Yes."

"You-you don't want me to stay?" Was that hope I heard in her voice. Was my mind playing tricks on me? I had to see.

I faced Celeste searching for any signs that she wanted to stay. "I'm giving you a choice. Something I've should have done in the beginning."

"I thought you wanted me to stay. I mean, you told me you love me." Celeste was hesitant and I was unable to gauge what she was thinking.

"It's not about what I want, Celeste. This is about what you want. Your choice if you want to stay or if you want to leave. I won't pressure you. And I will respect whichever decision you make." Keeping my feelings in check was hard, but I didn't want to influence her in anyway. The last thing I wanted was for her to stay out of some obligation or duty.

Celeste walked over to the desk, picking up her items; she looked over her driver license and then twirled her keys around her fingers. I stood waiting and watching for some sign that maybe she would stay.

"So I thought it was going to take a month or two to fix my car?" Celeste voice took on an accusing tone. I inwardly groaned one more thing that was not in my favor, because I got caught in another lie.

"Jack worked miracles." I tried shrugging it off, not admitting to the truth.

Celeste whirled on me placing her hands on her hips. "Do you want me to stay?"

"Celeste, I'm not going to answer that. I want you to make a decision without my influence. Your choice, remember."

"Okay, before I make my choice. I have a question for you?"

"Go ahead." I wasn't sure where this was leading, but I played along.

"If I stay, do you think you will kill me?" Celeste face was serious but I didn't know what the hell she was getting at.

"Kill you? Hell no. You are my mate, I would die for you. I would never hurt you."

"Are you sure about that?" Celeste was talking in circles. I was a little offended at her question. Did she really think that I was capable of killing her? She meant everything to me!

"What the hell are you talking about, Celeste." My wolf was growling from the insult and he made his presence known by my eyes flashing yellow. Celeste just laughed at my anger.

Celeste stepped up to me placing her hands on my chest. Her smile gave me hope even though her line of questioning wasn't. One of her hands trailed down my chest down my stomach and stopping to rest on my manhood. My breathing slowed and I couldn't drag my eyes away from her.

"I'm talking about your friend. Your humongous friend, I don't think he will fit and if he tries he might just kill me." Celeste bit her lip and I could she was struggling to keep her giggles at bay. Two can play this game.

I gripped her ass pulling her into me. "Oh he can fit, and I promise you he will not kill you but bring you so much pleasure, you will feel like you died and gone to heaven."

"Promises, promises." Celeste whispered her arms wrapping around my neck placing kisses along my jaw line.

"Does this mean you choose to stay?" I growled in her ear. I needed her to say it.

"Wild wolves couldn't drag me away! I love you Colin, I choose to stay." My heart soared and I claimed her lips. She was mine and she was staying.

((( A/N)))

FINALLY!!! Colin you scared the hell out of me for a second!!

Ok guys, I've a couple of brave souls give me their ideas for Colin and Dylan to do as slaves...

Thanks to littledarlin and HushSecretAuthor!

Anymore ideas?

Don't forget to vote/comment!

Nicci

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

687K 36.2K 101
House of cards (NCT mafia) 21 cards, one game, no rules. Or so they thought. But what happens when a sudden card joins the party without being invit...
403 127 19
Hi!! Im a self-taught artist from Sydney currently living in Britain and I'm here to show you a bunch of my atrocious drawings from weird medusa like...
164K 3.4K 62
Story Details inside. Mature Story be Warned!
50.3K 719 27
โ ๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค ๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ...