(18+) Smooth Xscape (Complete...

بواسطة mjjlovebug

Vol. 2: This is a sequel to My Fucking Smooth Criminal, and if you haven't read that yet, I suggest that you... المزيد

Ch. 1: Useless
Ch. 2: Trabajo
Ch. 3: The back alley
Ch. 4: I'm sore
Ch. 5: A truck load with...
Ch. 6: Salesmen
Ch. 7: I...have to.
Ch. 8: The shower
Ch. 9: On the run... Again
Ch. 10: Unbelievable!
Ch. 11: Pistol power
Ch. 12: Of course not!
Ch. 13: Unfiltered
Ch. 14: Purple cows
Ch. 15: Divinity in Motion
Ch. 16: Sheepier than sheep
Ch. 17: Ultrasound
Ch. 18: I need a hug
Ch. 19: Suggestion
Ch. 20: Like this?
Ch. 21: Barbeque
Ch. 22: Defiant
Ch. 23: (Un)predictable
Ch. 24: The quilt
Ch. 25: Are you okay?
Ch. 26: Teary eyes
Ch. 27: Fresh start
Ch. 28: Streetwalking, baby
Ch. 29: Golden opportunity
Ch. 30: Almost
Ch. 31: B**ch!
Ch. 32: Babysitter
Ch. 33: Directions
Ch. 34: Side-effect
Ch. 35: Nervous
Ch. 36: Endure - or not...
Ch. 37: Tickets
Ch. 38: Solutions
Ch. 39: Distraction failure
Ch. 40: Sharing - Or not sharing...
Ch. 41: Daddy
Ch. 43: Suck!
Ch. 44: You were sayin'...?
Ch. 45: BAD Mama
Ch. 46: Guess who's back?
Ch. 47: No, no and a maybe
Ch. 48: For a new beginning
Bonus 1 - Dated
Bonus 2 - Victoria's secret
Bonus 3 - The Christmas tree
Bonus 4 - Gift of a lifetime
Bonus 5 - Hoe-hoe-hoe or whatever...
Bonus 6 - Walk the plank
Bonus 7 - Gone fishing
Bonus 8 - Me, myself and I
Bonus 9 - Mikezilla

Ch. 42: Your turn

1.8K 92 168
بواسطة mjjlovebug

I heard Annie get more and more frustrated in the other room. And she was just about to start crying, when I nudged Mr. Jackson out of his sleep.

"Pick up your daughter."

He just grunted back.

"Hey, you were more than willing to make her. Now pick her up!"

I nudged him once more, and he rolled over to his back.

"You're the one with the milk store, Gail."

"Pick. Up. Your. Daughter." I said, emphasizing every word, but he rolled back the way he was laying before, with his arm wrapped tightly around my body. Not that I had anything against it, but Annie was getting really impatient in the other room.

"Can't you make her stop?" he groaned, when she started crying for real.

"Yes, I can, but you need to get her for me."

He lifted his head in annoyance.

"Yeah? And why is that? You've gotten lazy lately? If so, I can sharpen y..."

I placed my finger on his lips.

"The only thing you're gonna do right now is to pick up Annie, because I'm unable to walk."

He frowned, so I squinted back.

"Really?! You suddenly forgot that you fucked my legs apart? In fact, my legs aren't attached to my body at all anymore, after your insane attempt to populate the world alone. Now, go get your daughter!"

I pushed him off the bed, and stifled a giggle when I saw the cocky grin that erupted in his face when he remembered last night.

"Yeah... That..." he cackled wickedly, and got up. And barely a minute after he placed Annie in my arms. Then he laid back in bed on his side, supporting his head with his hand, while he studied us with slightly narrowed eyes. Annie did what babies do, and quickly found her favorite position to nurse, randomly expressing her contentment with silent smacking and baby grunts, and Mr. Jackson? He just couldn't stop staring.

"What? Are you jealous?" I asked, wanting him to look at something else.

"No."

But he kept staring with the same expression.

"Then what?!"

"Just waiting until it's my turn."

"Oh, knock it off! You had your share last night. I don't want her to go hungry just because her father is a sick freak," I said and squinted back at him.

"You sore?" he asked, and I knew what he had in mind.

"Don't even think about going near that area today, mister."

"But I ain't going. I'm cumming."

He wiggled his eyebrows, and I smacked his chest, so he laughed.

"Not today. And you'd better get me a morning after pill, because I have no plans on walking around pregnant all the time."

Mr. Jackson went from narrow eyes to glaring, and I involuntarily swallowed in anxiousness for what he would do.

Uh-uh... You pissed him off, Gail. You don't wanna piss him off after the handling you got yesterday, do you? Hmm? Maybe a little. What?! No! It's your body! You can decide if you want to get pregnant or not. Exactly. Open your ovaries.

"Now, why would I wanna do that? Then I will only try harder next time. So, if you don't think I was rough enough, I'll pick it up a notch or ten."

He smirked his half-smile that made him so damn attractive that I had to bite my tongue.

"Nothing rough today, Sir," I said and turned around so Annie could nurse on my other breast too.

"Hey. Why are you blocking my sight?"

"Am not."

"Am too."

I groaned in annoyance.

"I am feeding our child, horndog, and if you really are that obsessed with watching, you'll have to lie on the other side."

I heard him mumble something, and the shuffling of bed sheets, but he remained on his side of the bed.

"And be prepared to change her diaper," I added, and heard a groan of objection.

"But I picked her up! Now it's your turn."

"I'm doing my turn right now; feeding her."

"That doesn't count," he murmured.

"It does."

"But if I do that..."

I heard him shift again and suddenly felt him spoon me.

"...then you'll have to give me something afterwards."

"Already did."

"What? No! If so, I wouldn't have this throbbing so badly," he said, and thrusted a little against my ass.

"I don't care, because I gave you a daughter. So you will change her diaper."

"But that's not fair..."

"Is too."

"Then, at least give me a blowjob."

It was a statement, not a question or a suggestion, and I knew I would eventually cave in. But first, we needed to start the day by getting a new car.

******

"I did it last time."

"What last time?"

We were sitting in our car outside a car dealership, discussing who of us should go inside and buy a new car.

"At the bank. With the tickets. Now it's your turn."

"But what if Annie wakes up, and starts crying?"

"Then I'll take care of her until you get back. You're not gonna move in there, are you? I think we'll manage."

I squinted at him, and hated the fact that he was right.

"Okay. But it's gonna be an anonymous car. Not a Lamborghini or Lotus, or anything down that line."

He groaned in protest, but didn't say anything.

"We have a kid, you know. There's gotta be a proper backseat."

"Yeah, so we can stop and fuck in."

"Jesus Christ! You need to control the nymphomaniac in you. Behave more like Michael."

He suddenly turned to me with a glare.

"What did you say?!"

I gulped, suddenly feeling my tongue got glued to the roof of my mouth.

"Uhm... Nothing. I'll just... I'll go. Right now. Me walks to get a caros."

He went back to his normal self, or whatever normal is for this walking PMS version of a man.

"Gotta work on that Spanish of yours, Gail."

"Sew it."

"What?!"

"Sew your mouth closed."

He chuckled as I, quite awkwardly, got out of the car, and started walking towards the entrance. Then I heard him swivel down the window with a squeak.

"Funny walk there, Ms. Wetherby!"

Then I heard him laugh his ass off, so I flipped him the bird, and walked on.

"And find a car with electric windows! This is..."

And then I couldn't hear other than mumbling that clearly was something not meant for anyone to hear. But he got a few head turns from random bypassers.

Charming guy you've got there, Gail. Either he's raping you, or he's mad because of... Something. Or grumpy just because of the sake of being grumpy. Charming, charming, charming... Yeah, but he's hot as fuck when he's all Daddy and stuff! Stop complaining.

So I walked into the store, and came out with a...

******

"What the hell, Gail?! A Volvo?!"

I giggled a little at his expression.

"Yeah? If you're planning on having a mountain of kids, we need a Volvo. Besides, it's anonymous, practical and..."

I pushed a button.

"...it has electric windows!"

"Yeah, but if you're planning on getting a dog, I'm gonna free the dog and tie you to the leash instead."

He squinted thoughtfully out in the air, nodding slightly.

"On the other hand... Just go buy a dog anyway."

He smirked devilishly and winked at me.

"Don't get any ideas, mister."

"Can't get something you already have, Ms. Wetherby."

"Okay! Enough from you! Now, let's see if we can find somewhere to dump this car.
Somewhere deserted. And then we'll drive... North? East?"

Mr. Jackson was still busy in his thoughts, probably thinking about ways to tie me up.

"Ready?"

"Yeah."

Mr. Jackson got out of the car, but I was already sitting in the driver's seat of the Volvo.

"Hey! It's my turn to try it!"

"No, it's not. But it's your turn to set that car on fire somewhere."

I nodded towards the old wreck, and drove off.

Why do you keep pushing his buttons, Gail? You know what he'll do to you afterwards! Yeah... You do...

*******

We did as planned and drove to the countryside somewhere in between Marbella and Malaga, set the car on fire and left. And this time I let Mr. Jackson drive.

"You know, it's not a bad car, actually."

He placed his hand on my thigh in approval, which I felt was a nice gesture. That was... Until it started wander upwards, between my legs. Then I slapped his hand away.

"I said, not today! You've probably made me pregnant with triplets already."

He snickered, and put his hand back at my thigh, but let it rest there and I found it quite adorable for such a dominant bastard to show affection like that. But I was afraid to returning it. Because then the beast would be released again. And with Annie in the back seat? No. Just no.

"I think you can fit a couple of more in there too, don't you think?"

"Uhm.. Only if you can give birth to them."

He frowned.

"But if I was the one who puts them there, it's you turn to get them out."

"Oh, shut up."

Then neither of us said anything, and I drifted off into a daze, not really asleep, not really awake, so I didn't pay attention to where Mr. Jackson was taking us. Not until he parked the car in some kind of forest.

"What...?"

He pulled me out of the car, and...

"You have been a naughty girl today, Ms. Wetherby. But this time it's my turn."

He opened his zipper.

"Get down on your knees, open your mouth and... Suck."

Damn...

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

141K 2.5K 27
I fell for him and not because of his looks but because he is so genuine and kind. we have been through so many obstacles one being that hes my Engli...
33.4K 930 28
They had agreed to be just sex buddies.. No relationship, no feelings, no commitments. They would only have sex while were on the road. they both nee...
47.3K 1.5K 11
What really goes on behind the scenes of the new Reboot show Henry Danger. The cast are rejoined again this time to make an epic, but PG-13 status of...
15.8K 811 30
Michael Jackson - You know who he is! ;) (Y/N) / I / You - (Yourself) Different kinds of stories: ▪ Inch 1 - Lust Of love ▪ Inch 2 - Fucked By A Smoo...