Stigma [Book 1]

seokjinsstan által

Kim Taehyung of BTS Chou Tzuyu of Twice The two most popular members of BTS and Twice respectively. What many... Több

Introduction
HAPPY JIN DAY (Not a Chapter)
Prologue
Chapter 1 : Wounds that Return
Chapter 2 : I Need U
Chapter 3 : Tensions Rising
Chapter 4 : Going Crazy
Chapter 5 : Table for Two
A/N : New Book!
Chapter 6 : Snapped
Chapter 7 : Coincidence?
Chapter 8 : Cocoa
Merry Christmas!
Chapter 9 : Reasons...
Chapter 10 : Confrontations
Chapter 11 : Date Night
Chapter 12 : Step-by-Step
Chapter 13 : My Turn
Chapter 14 : Run with You
Chapter 15 : Memories
NOTICE!
Chapter 16 : Admiration
Chapter 17 : Advice
Chapter 19 : Missing You
Chapter 20 : Broken
Chapter 21 : Tired
Chapter 22 : Seeing You
Chapter 23 : Cheer Up
Chapter 24 : Waking Up
Chapter 25 : Watching
Chapter 26 : Disguised
Teaser.
Chapter 27 : Retrace Our Steps (Part 1)
Chapter 28 : Retrace Our Steps (Part 2)
Chapter 29 : Retrace Our Steps (Part 3)
Chapter 30 : Retrace Our Steps (Part 4)
Short Note.
Chapter 31 : Back Again
Chapter 32 : Where?
Chapter 33 : Talk
Chapter 34 : Blame Game
Notice
Chapter 35 : Toss and Turn
Chapter 36 : Jealousy
Chapter 37 : Blood, Sweat, and TT
Chapter 38 : Family
Chapter 39 : The Calm Before the Storm
Chapter 40 : MAMA 2016
Chapter 41 : Afraid
Chapter 42 : Guilt
Chapter 43 : Meeting You Again
Chapter 44 : Our Night
Chapter 45 : Stigma
Thank You.
My Other Works
Scenery [Book 2]

Chapter 18 : Prevention

1.6K 63 29
seokjinsstan által

December 30, 2015.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TAEHYUNGIE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!"

The members were gathered in the dark of their practice room as they surprised Taehyung with a small birthday cake. This was something planned by Jimin initially when they first formed the group. It eventually became a tradition.

Taehyung's face was filled with happiness. He knew the members always did this on each other's birthdays every year, but he always appreciated it.

"Make a wish! Make a wish!" J-Hope started yelling.

Taehyung brought his face closer to the cake. He thought about what he wanted to wish for. For a few moments he closed his eyes.

"I just want happiness. Happiness despite the truth of things. The happiness I always wanted." he wished silently to himself. 

He blew out his candles as his members clapped again. Jimin took off the candles so that the cake could be properly eaten. However, before anyone could start to cut it...

"HMPH!"

Taehyung's face was suddenly shoved into the cake as his members around him laughed. He turned around to see the culprit for it to be none other than Yoongi. He had a small smile on his face as he went over to smear his finger across his face and taste the cake.

"Not bad," he shrugged off.

Taehyung wiped himself off while his members brought out another cake. One that they could properly eat. The members gathered around the dining table to eat.

Even if it was his birthday, that didn't necessarily mean that he had a break.

After eating, they all had to resume practicing choreography. They were invited to participate in a number of End of the Year Award shows that stretched all the way out until even January. Because of this, they weren't able to catch a break for the holiday season.

The boys spent about 2 hours practicing for their KBS Song Festival performance. Not only that, but they were even practicing some new choreography for an upcoming comeback in May. The boys wouldn't be able to catch a break as they planned to work even harder than normal this year to impress fans and hopefully accelerate their careers even farther. Eventually, they had gotten a break. During this, Namjoon and Suga went to the studio to continue recording their new songs, J-Hope continued to teach Jin and Jungkook the new choreography, while Jimin was on his phone. Taehyung decided to go over to Jimin and bother him.

"Jiminie who are you texting?"

Jimin suddenly turned off his phone when Taehyung approached him.

"Oh, it's nobody, don't worry about it," he said.

Taehyung noticed that Jimin seemed to be hiding something. He was usually very open to the members about his personal life since they all lived together, so this struck him as strange. He shrugged it off and tried not to assume things. Suddenly his phone dinged. He pulled it out to see who it was. Once he saw the name, he smiled.

Tzuyu : Happy Birthday Oppa! I hope you have an amazing day today! You work so hard and deserve a break, so don't overwork yourself  today... Love you!

Taehyung : Thank you my precious TzuTzu! Aissshhhh how I wish I could see you today...

Tzuyu : Well... I wouldn't say that's impossible...

Taehyung : ?

Tzuyu : Why don't you come outside?

Taehyung's eyes widened at the last message.

"No way..." he thought.

Meanwhile...

Tzuyu was currently outside the BTS dorm. She was dressed in all black. Black jacket, jeans and shoes. She even had a black bucket hat and face mask. She continuously tapped her foot as she waited for her boyfriend to open the door. She had to sneak out of the TWICE dorm to get here, as they wouldn't allow her if they knew for obvious reasons. In one of her hands, she held a small gift bag with a present for him inside. She was smiling under her face mask, awaiting for him to come. Sadly..

The smile was fake.

She was happy it was his birthday today. But...

Something on her mind was bothering her.

Finally the door opened as Taehyung greeted her with a warm smile. The two hugged in the front of their dorm before she put her mask down a bit. Just enough for the two to share a kiss.

"I've missed the taste of your lips," he whispered while smirking close to her face.

"Glad I could satisfy that craving for your special day," she giggled while blushing.

She handed him the bag as he took it. He opened it to reveal a Gucci hat inside.

"Wahhh, you know my sense of style so well," he exclaimed happily while putting it on.

"It was nothing..." she said while twirling her thumbs.

Taehyung brought his face closer to kiss her one more time, before pulling her into a hug.

"Thank you Tzuyu. This means a lot to me."

"Of course. Anything for you oppa" she shyly said.

They pulled off of each other and stared for a moment.

"I better get going before my members wonder where I am for too long. Have an amazing birthday oppa. I'll see you soon!"

Taehyung's smile faded.

"Already..?" he said while pouting.

"Aishh I don't want any of us to get into trouble..." she said.

She gave home a quick peck on the lips before turning to leave.

"Wait!"

She turned around to see him.

"I have something for you as well," he said.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a tiny envelope. He handed it to her as she looked at him with confusion.

"Open it at home. You'll understand why later," he said while smiling.

He waved her off before heading back inside his dorm. She scanned the envelope quickly before putting it back in her pocket. After that she made her way to her dorm.

From the peephole of the door, Taehyung watched as she left the premises, with a smile on his face.

"I wonder how she'll react...." he thought to himself.

"Wahhhh our birthday boy is now bringing girls over to the dorm?"

He wildly turned around and saw Jin watching him.

"Don't worry, it's only me," he said.

Tae breathed a sigh of relief.

Jin grabbed his arm and pulled him back to the practice room.

"C'mon enough kissing, we still need to practice you pabo," Jin sarcastically said.

============================

Tzuyu had successfully slipped back into the dorm unnoticed. Luckily for her, most of her members were either asleep or relaxing in the comforts of their own room.

Tzuyu went into the kitchen and towards the fridge. She opened it and grabbed a small box. She placed it on the table and grabbed a lighter from one of the drawers. She opened the box to reveal a small cake. She placed it on the table and light the one candle that was on it. She sat in silence as she stared at the cake and the small ember being emitted from the candle.

"Today would've been your birthday Jae Won... Happy Birthday. I hope you're doing well. I still miss you... I know you're not here right now. So I'll blow the candles out for you..." she whispered.

She blew the candles out in a single puff of her breath. She sat there for a few more moments, reminiscing of her memories with him. She suddenly remembered something. She reached into her pocket and pulled out Tae's envelope. She carefully opened it and pulled out it's contents. She found a note in there first which read:

I know you're having a rough time today. Don't fake your smile. Maybe this will give you some peace. I found it a while back and thought you should have it.

- Taehyung.

She found a small square object wrapped in a cloth. It was the backside of a Polaroid picture. It read:

December 30, 2010

She turned it over and nearly gasped when she saw it.

It was a picture of a younger version of herself, sitting next to Jae Won. They had party has on and were seated in front of a cake. She could feel tears well up in her eyes as her sight landed on his face.

He looked so happy...

He was smiling widely. A smile she loved. A smile that could make her happy whenever she felt down. A smile that was so contagious that it radiated a positive vibe wherever he went. She smiled too upon seeing his face. All the memories she recalled of Jae Won had either brought her feelings of shame or guilt. But upon seeing this one picture, it did something different.

It made her remember how happy she felt with him.

It made her remember how much she missed him.

She placed the photo down into the table and buried her hands into her face.

She began to sob quietly as she longed for her long lost friend.

"Mianhe Jae Won..." she repeated it between sobs.

============================

It was now 3 AM.

BTS has just finished practicing for the day. Taehyung lazily made his way towards his bedroom and slumped himself onto his bed while yawning. He didn't bother to clean up that night. He was simply too tired. Almost instantly he fell into a deep sleep... until suddenly....

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!!"

Taehyung's eyes fluttered open quickly as he sat up.

The door to Taehyung's room opened as the leader entered first, followed by the other members. All of them gathered into his room. He scanned their faces as half looked disappointed and half looked confused. He looked to Jin who looked at him with concern. He turned back to face Namjoon.

"What is it hyung?" he asked.

Namjoon simply pulled out his phone and handed it to Taehyung. It was pulled up to an article. Once he read the headline, his heart sunk.

BTS' V and TWICE Tzuyu reportedly dating?

Sources have photo evidence of the girl group member outside of the BTS dorm yesterday. Yesterday was also V's birthday. The two seemed to share a touching moment as they were seen hugging and smiling. Chou Tzuyu even brought him a gift, most likely in celebration of his birthday. Is this 2016s new relationship? TWICE is currently under a dating ban, so it would certainly be shocking news if it were to be confirmed. No word has been given out confirming the status between the two idols from either JYP Entertainment or BigHit Entertainment. More updates on the way.

Taehyung looked back up to see his member's faces.

"Taehyung. Be honest with us. We all know you have a past with her. But are you really dating her?" asked Namjoon in a serious tone.

Taehyung gulped before slightly nodding his head. He looked down, prepared to be scolded by his members. Instead, they all gathered closer to him as Namjoon and Jin sat beside him on his bed. They both put arms around his back to comfort him.

"Taehyung-ahh, were not angry at you. It just took us by surprise. It's not wrong to be in love with someone." said the leader.

"We know how important she is to you, so we get it. You can't always control your feelings," said Jin.

Taehyung sighed before looking up.

"I appreciate it guys. Sorry for hiding it. I wasn't sure how you guys would've reacted..."

Namjoon gave him a serious look.

"You're extremely lucky that we don't have any restrictions for dating put under us by the company, so it won't affect us as much. But as for TWICE..." Namjoon trailer off.

"Oh shit...." Taehyung thought to himself.

============================

Currently at the same time at the JYP Headquarters...

The CEO Park Jinyoung was angrily pacing around his office. He had just read the headline of the latest news article regarding Tzuyu and V.

"How can she disrespect me like this... I've been so lenient with the girls. Only ONE MAJOR RULE TO FOLLOW WAS ALL I ASKED FOR! And yet she still broke it..." he huffed.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Enter..." he angrily replied.

A man entered the room. He bowed as he approached JYP.

"Whatever you have to say better be important. You know I'm not in any mood at the moment," JYP replied.

"Yes sir I understand. But I'm sure you're upset over our most recent dating scandal, correct?" the man asked.

"If that wasn't already obvious..." JYP replied.

"Well I think I have a solution to kill the rumors..."

JYP stoped in his tracks.

"Go on. I'm listening..."

"Well sir. The dating ban prohibits that TWICE cannot date until 3 years after their debut. And it would be nearly impossible to simply deny the accusation considering there is photo evidence. So what if I proposed placing her in an arranged relationship with somebody in the company?"

JYP's eyes widened.

"Are you crazy? I want no dating. Period." he replied.

"Well sir. Think about it. There's gonna be no way to kill the rumors, especially with how popular BTS is now. The only way to completely kill the rumor is to place her into a relationship. Besides, we don't actually have to date? It's simply to play the media. You get to kill your rumor. And you also get someone you trust to supervise her from now on. It's a win-win for you the way I see it."

JYP thought about it for a moment.

"You know... it's not a bad idea. But who can I trust to do it?" he asked.

The man smirked.

"Why... yours truly?"

==============================

TWICE was currently seated in the living room fo their dorm. They had gotten a call saying that JYP was gonna be over any minute.

Jihyo has given Tzuyu a stern talk regarding her relationship. While she understood that love can't be controlled all the time, she considered it to be selfish on Tzuyu's part to be in a relationship due to the major risk it posed on their careers. Tzuyu looked down in disappointment as her members were upset with her actions. The only one to comfort her was Jeongyeon, since she knew more than the others.

KNOCK KNOCK

Jihyo quickly made her way to the door and opened it. She was greeted by JYP. She bowed as he made his way into the living room.

"Chou Tzuyu." he sternly said.

She got up and walked over to him slowly.

"I'm so sorry sir. I-"

"Enough! I don't wan hear it!" he yelled.

This caused to girls to jump back in fright. They had never seen their boss so angry before. Him yelling came as a surprise to them.

"I correctly remember making myself clear that there will be no dating under any circumstances. Yet you went out there and did it anyway. Now, I don't know what your status is with V from BTS, but I'm here to tell you that starting now, you will cut off all connections from him."

Her heart broke a little at that statement.

"But, since you don't mind being in a relationship, I hope you don't mind how I chose to kill our rumors. I'm placing you into an arranged relationship starting today. That way, there will be zero talks of you and Taehyung from now on, as well as close supervision from someone I trust." he said.

Not only Tzuyu, but all the girls were shocked by his statement. Their jaws dropped as JYP finished speaking. He turned to leave. Right as he reached the door he looked back at the girls.

"Girls, return to your rooms. Tzuyu here has a new man she has to meet," he said before walking out.

They noticed someone standing by JYP as he made his way out. Before heading back to their rooms, they stayed behind to see who it could possible be. When the man entered the dorm, they almost gasped.

"No way... it can't be him. Anyone but him...." Nayeon said.

Tzuyu looked on in disgust as JYP ushered the man inside. She felt her heart break as the man approached her with JYP right behind him.

"Tzuyu. Meet your new boyfriend....

Park Jinyoung."

==============================

A/N : The mystery character has finally been revealed! Now, I just wanna clear this up. No hate for Jinyoung at all. In fact, he's my bias in GOT7. But, here's the possible characters as well as their explanation to why I didn't choose them.

Mingyu (SVT)
- This is one of the people shipped with her the most. While I considered it, I have read some with him as the antagonist in it. Because of this, I simply wanted to choose someone different.

Sehun (EXO)
- I stan EXO. But in this story, I planned to have EXO interact with BTS as friends. Because of this, I couldn't choose Sehun.

Eunwoo (Astro)
- Yes. I've seen the ISAC moment between him and Tzuyu. I considered it. However, with the way I wanted to introduce him, it was impossible to use him. Besides the prologue, I wanted to make the story as accurate to the real time frame of certain events as possible. Because of this, the time this took place, Astro hadn't debuted yet (to my knowledge...). Also I don't know the group very well so using them would've been difficult for me...

Jungkook (BTS)
- I tried so hard to make it Jungkook. Imagine how much of a curve ball it would've been. But I had no way to throw him into this somehow. Especially with how I've written the story so far.

In the end I chose Jinyoung of GOT7. Why?

Because I had planned from the start that I would use him. Firstly, it's unexpected because he's never really shipped with her. Second, it's easier to use him based on the way I wanted to use their scandal to cause a break in their relationship. Third, he gives off the vibe of an evil character based on how savage he is to his members. I hope you all understand my choice.

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment and vote!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

16.2K 1.1K 32
[tzukook fanfic✓] Chou Tzuyu, a reputable lawyer of Aura Group of Companies has decided to escape from the life of reality and get the best time of h...
3.7K 151 21
7 years ago Chou Tzuyu fell in love with the handsome boy jeon jungkook. Jeon jungkook is a handsome boy many people likes him because of his popula...
Ding .mpa által

Fanfiction

26.8K 929 14
Chou Tzuyu, maknae of popular girl group TWICE has always been one to never express her emotions or feelings in any situations. She is known for her...
118K 4.2K 29
In which a ship of fans to become real. Kim Taehyung & Chou Tzuyu are destined to be together in We Got Married project after got shipped by their fa...