We Are To Be (UNDER HEAVY EDI...

Od Kiall_Kash

Hell breaks loose. Tears fall. Throats burn. Music plays. Cover by : @lalasworlds Více

We Are To Be (sequel to WUTB)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
4 years!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Important AN!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
We Be Fabuloussssssss!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 : The Wedding
Epilouge

Chapter 24

109 12 11
Od Kiall_Kash

OMFG!!!! The concert was incredible! Niall and Louis looked sooo adorable! I think I might die..... beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

kidding! But I already miss them! What I thought was really sweet, was when Harry wore a Michael Sam jersey! Michael Sam is the first freely gay american football player and that made a lot of people smile. He is apart of our team and there is nothing better then that.

Being gay, is not a bad thing. It doesn't matter who you are, as long as you are yourself. :)

But what made me mad is the fued between Zayn and Louis is still going on. Zayn didn't talk once during the concert. :(

Niall, well, he was Niall. He called us, and I quote, 'Look at you,beautiful and American.' I went crazy.... lol

Well, here is the chapter!

WARNING :

There is a few stories in this chapter that contain drug use, alcoholism, and cutting. In no way do I show you should do this.

@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@

Willow's POV

"You fucking ass wholes!" I screamed and litterally hit the table next to me. "How could you be so selfish and not tell her about it earlier?"

"It's not like we're the only guilty ones Willow." Louis fired.

"Then who else would be guilty?" I mimicked.

"His family. When I knew Kate, before she met Harry, I was with Harry non stop. We would do everything together. I just never introduced them. But when I still hung out with him when he was 15, I went to one of those shit parties with him. We both got high and frankly, Calum got laid. We got home that night and his father went ballistic. He was cursing, throwing things, and he even smacked Harry and kicked him several times. His dad left later that week and never returned.

His mother felt week from all the pain Harry caused her. Gemma and Vicky, they were severly scared by their brother's actions. Then, it came. Harry started cutting." Louis looked like he was about to break down in tears. "He started becoming an alcoholic and a drug attic. From there it took off. He stopped eating, talking, he went gothic. He once even kicked his mother when he was drunk. I guess the past has come back to haunt him. Zeek is a fucking prick."

"Wow, he did that?" I asked feeling sorry for Harry.

"Yeah, and when he found out Kate used to cut, he almost lost it." Liam spoke quietly. The front door opened and Harry walked in and stopped in his tracks. His hair was soaking wet, his clothes were ripped apart. He looked like he was hit by a bus.

"What happened to you? You've been gone for almost two hours!" Zayn scolded.

"I need to get clothes, and now that I realise it, I can't." he sighed and ran a hand through his wet hair.

"I'll get you some." Niall jogged up the steps and kocked on the door to Harry's room. The door opened and Kate stuck her head out. When she saw Harry, she walked out of the room and down the steps to face him. She crossed her arms and tapped her foot impatiently.

"Well?"

"Well what?" he spat.

"Well what? Are you fucking kidding me?"

"It was 6 fucking years ago get over it!" he yelled and took a step closer.

"Well then why is it so hard to tell me now?" she shouted.

Harry stood there speechless. His scowl was still focused on Katelyn and not a word was spoken until he finally spoke up. "You think it was easy to tell the girl you loved that you were an addict?!" he finally yelled. Kate froze. The way he said 'loved' really broke the barrier. Realization hit his face, "No I didn't mean it that w-"

"No! I've had enough of it already and it hasn't even been a day! So go! Go and live the life you fucking want with a girl you love instead of me. Bang her all night long because that's all you want to do! You can play everyone else that falls to your feet, but I will never be one of them again!" she was crying her eyes out by now. Her fists clenched at her sides and she raised her hand and slapped Harry before slipping the engagement ring off her finger and throwing it at him.

"Harry you fucked up. You two have been dating for how long? And you've known her since when? You've been holding this secret away from her for years Harry. You may never get the girl you 'loved' again." Zayn spoke codly. This is the most I've heard him talk at once.

"Guys, just go. We'll deal with this tomorrow. Management called a while ago, they need to talk to Kate and Harry, even though they aren't talking anymore." I sighed and ran a hand through my platinum white hair. "Harry, just, just go. We'll see you tomorrow." I walked back as all five of them walked out.

"Do you think she'll be ok?" Ashton asked rubbing the back of his neck.

"Who knows. Because of my fucked up brother, the heartthrob couple are no longer together." Calum cursed under his breath.

"Willow, what is going to happen from now on?" Luke asked me taking a hold of my hand.

"Whatever Kate wants. Harry is the one at fault here. If she never wants to speak to him again, so be it." I cracked and rushed into my room and full out cried my eyes out.

***

Katelyn's POV

I woke up to my alarm for this meeting with management. I quickly brushed my teeth, hair and did all my other stuff and grabbed a pair of sweats, tennis shoes and a hoodie. I took my car keys and drove to the building. On the way, I saw several people arguing in their cars. Never a good way to end something...

As I arrived, a bell boy took my car to park it and I walked into the glass building. "Hello Miss Payne. Mr. Cowell is ready for you, just go on upstairs sweetie." the receptionist said. Sometimes I really don't like her. I hoped into the elevator and pressed the top floor.

The doors opened and I reached an office floor. I quickly made my way through the maze of cubicals and found Simon's. My hand gripped the handle and I turned it revealing Harry and Simon. "Katelyn! Please, take a seat next to Harry."

"I'm fine where I am." I spoke calmly.

"What's wrong with you two lately? Where is the ring?" he scowled.

"I'm not getting married to him." I stood my ground.

"You either marry him, or loose your contract with us." Simon threatened.

"Do what ever you want Cowell. I have a college offer and I will be calling him as soon as I leave this place."

"So be it. You two are due for an interview and then you are done with your contract here with us Miss Payne. Have a nice day you two." he dismissed us. I walked right out and away from Harry only to be gripped by my wrist.

"Leave me alone Harry-" I stopped and stared at the man in front of me dressed in a suit. "B-Brendan?"

"Katelyn, is that really you?" The man in front of me is not who I expected. Brendan King. My elementary and middle school crush.

"Yeah, it is. Wow, you've changed. And your in London! What happened to Lucille's farm?"

"She sold it. I moved here to start a new life, and I run into you. Crazy right?" his southern accent fills my ears. He is just as handsome as I remember him. No! You can't move on that fast. I told myself. "So where's your fiancé?"

"We uh, we aren't together anymore." I sighed. I was pulled into a hug and I felt relaxed for a tiny bit.

"Why is he giving me a death glare?" I turned around and sure enough, Harry was there glaring at Brendan.

"Play along." I whispered and leaned in to kiss him. He took it by surprise but soon kissed me back. "Thank you." I whispered as we released the kiss.

"I understand, you want him off your back." he sighed. "Call me if you ever want to talk or hang out." he smiled and handed me a card with his name on it.

"Bye your majesty." I bowed like I did when we were kids.

"Bye my royal Payne." I laughed at our little joke and turned away to face a furious Harry. "You can't be mad. We aren't even together anymore." I smirked and walked away leaving him on his knees crying. Part of me feels terrible, but the other half is saying he deserves this.

Harry's POV

She fucking kissed him. She kissed Brendan King right in front of my fucking face. "Who the hell do you think you are?" I gripped his colar and picked him off of the ground.

"Woah man! Chill out!" Brendan struggled in my grip.

"You fucking ass whole! You fucking kiss her after all of this? You mother fucker, I will fuck you up if it's the last thing I do." I growled and walked to elevator. I ran a hand through my hair as the elevator stopped.

*flashback*

"Harry! Guess what!"

"Chicken butts have taken over the world?" I smirked.

"Ass. No. Brendan King asked me out!" she smiled brightly. I've always loved her smile. But jealously was clear in my voice.

"That's, cool."I lied. I've always wanted to ask her out, but I've never had the guts.

"What's wrong hazz?" she poked my cheek making me smile.

"Nothing Kate. I-I got to go. I'll text you later." I walked away and on the road home. As I reached my bedroom, I let it out. My heart sank, crumbled into millions of pieces. The bracelets on my arm covered up my 'drawings' I made. I pushed them up and looked at the red marks embedded into my skin. I grabbed the thing that killed me the most and slit my wrist open. Blood gushed out and I felt intentionally better, but the heart ace killed me more.

*end of flashback*

My head pounded from the memory. The need to never let her go overwhelmed me. I've lost everything. I've lost my best friend and fiancé.

@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@

Again, I do not intentionally mean to bring this up as something bad.

And if you guys ever need anything, just PM me, we can talk, hang and all that! I'm here for you lovlies! :)

How about a double update? ;)

6+ for double update!

~K

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

4.6K 316 46
Love is dangerous.
901K 30K 46
He was extraordinary, despite his reassurances that he wasn't. His circumstances were extraordinary, he would say, but I knew better. He let me in fa...
161K 3K 46
Happiness, love, engagement, marriage, lucky, baby, friends... Tears, screams, disappointment, sadness, cheating, running away, cancer, even more tea...