(18+) Smooth Xscape (Complete...

By mjjlovebug

Vol. 2: This is a sequel to My Fucking Smooth Criminal, and if you haven't read that yet, I suggest that you... More

Ch. 1: Useless
Ch. 2: Trabajo
Ch. 3: The back alley
Ch. 4: I'm sore
Ch. 5: A truck load with...
Ch. 6: Salesmen
Ch. 7: I...have to.
Ch. 8: The shower
Ch. 9: On the run... Again
Ch. 10: Unbelievable!
Ch. 11: Pistol power
Ch. 12: Of course not!
Ch. 13: Unfiltered
Ch. 14: Purple cows
Ch. 15: Divinity in Motion
Ch. 16: Sheepier than sheep
Ch. 17: Ultrasound
Ch. 18: I need a hug
Ch. 19: Suggestion
Ch. 20: Like this?
Ch. 21: Barbeque
Ch. 22: Defiant
Ch. 23: (Un)predictable
Ch. 24: The quilt
Ch. 25: Are you okay?
Ch. 26: Teary eyes
Ch. 27: Fresh start
Ch. 28: Streetwalking, baby
Ch. 29: Golden opportunity
Ch. 30: Almost
Ch. 31: B**ch!
Ch. 32: Babysitter
Ch. 33: Directions
Ch. 34: Side-effect
Ch. 35: Nervous
Ch. 36: Endure - or not...
Ch. 37: Tickets
Ch. 38: Solutions
Ch. 39: Distraction failure
Ch. 40: Sharing - Or not sharing...
Ch. 42: Your turn
Ch. 43: Suck!
Ch. 44: You were sayin'...?
Ch. 45: BAD Mama
Ch. 46: Guess who's back?
Ch. 47: No, no and a maybe
Ch. 48: For a new beginning
Bonus 1 - Dated
Bonus 2 - Victoria's secret
Bonus 3 - The Christmas tree
Bonus 4 - Gift of a lifetime
Bonus 5 - Hoe-hoe-hoe or whatever...
Bonus 6 - Walk the plank
Bonus 7 - Gone fishing
Bonus 8 - Me, myself and I
Bonus 9 - Mikezilla

Ch. 41: Daddy

2.1K 94 267
By mjjlovebug

Smirking like a fool, Mr. Jackson came strolling towards the car a little later. He opened the door, and dumped down in the seat next to me.

"What's up with you?" I asked.
"It looks like you got a blowjob in there. Was she hot?"

I rolled my eyes, feeling a little jealous, but hid it by lifting Annie to my chest.

"Who?! That middle aged Senora?"

I gasped, and my mouth suddenly felt awfully dry.

Holy cow, Gail! He's already had three personality changes today, why did you send him in there alone?! He could have changed again! What if... What if... this was Don Juan?

"Hell no! That woman was two hundred and fifty pounds!"

I studied him closely, trying to figure out if he still was Mr. Jackson.

"So you... You didn't kiss... Say... Like... Her wedding ring?"

He turned to me with a frown.

"Why on Earth would I do that?! And why on Earth didn't you tell me how cute she is?"

"Huh?"

"Annie, was it?"

He leaned over and touched her foot, and a look of tenderness he got in his eyes, made my heart pound a little extra.

"Yeah. This is your little baby girl. Do you wanna hold her?"

Mr. Jackson suddenly looked a little lost.

"Uhm... Y-yeah. S-sure."

He put down the papers in his hand, and lifted Annie into his arms and studied her closely.

"She's..."

He couldn't bring himself to say anything. He wasn't like that. But his eyes said it all. And when Annie clenched her tiny hand around his thumb, I even saw him blush a little.

"Yeah, she's beautiful," I finished for him.

When Annie released her grip, he grabbed her little foot, the gentlest way I'd ever seen Mr. Jackson grab anything, and tickled her toes a little. Then he let his fingers walk up her thigh, over her stomach and up to her chin, and I could see their eyes connected while Annie tried to speak; a light squeal of baby babble, that made Mr. Jackson smile.

"Aawe... Did you get soft, Daddy?" I teased, and scolded myself for ruining their moment.

"Ain't nothing here that's soft, Ms. Wetherby," he grunted, and squinted at me. I raised my eyebrows with a snort, and quickly pulled Annie away from him.

"You better not...!"

"Relax. I wouldn't dream of... What the hell do you take me for?! That's disgusting!"

He turned away, offended, staring out of the side window, and I suddenly felt awfully bad. I didn't mean it that way! I just didn't want Annie near him if he got hard.

"I'm sorry..." I started.

"I'm sorry, what?" he asked, still quite pissed.

"I didn't mean to make it seem like I... God, no! I'm sorry that I..."

"I'm sorry, what?!" he asked, still not looking at me, but with a smirk playing on his lips.

Dammit, Gail! Why are you so fucking slow?! What? Ooohhhhh!

"I'm sorry, Sir. I didn't mean to..."

He cut me off, not wanting to hear the rest.

"Atta girl. Now was that so hard?" And then he winked.

I rolled my eyes, got out of the car, put Annie back in her seat, and got back in.

"You know you're gonna get punished, right?" he whispered into my ear as I started the car.

"Yup."

"Hard..."

"Yup."

"And you're gonna love it."

He was so close to giggling like a little boy, that I almost laughed myself.

"Yup," I said instead, keeping my calm.

"Damn right. Because if me fucking you, gives us babies like that, we're gonna have an entire soccer team pretty soon! Now take us somewhere with at least two rooms, so we can start."

I couldn't help but to giggle, and seconds after, Mr. Jackson laughed too.

******

About half an hour later, we walked into one of the finest hotels we could find. They had frowned upon our old car, but that would be HIStory tomorrow. We were rich now, and didn't have to worry about when our next meal was going to be, or where we would sleep. But we needed to lay low and not cause attention. So when the receptionist asked for our names, I said seductively;

"Bonnie. And this is Clyde, my husband."

I heard Mr. Jackson growl something, obviously not liking my flirting with the young man behind the desk, and he snaked his arm possessively around my lower waist, and squeezed my butt cheek firmly.

"Okay. Last names?"

"Barrow-Parker."

Mr. Jackson studied me while I tried to keep serious, and it didn't help that he suddenly leaned in and licked my jaw. The receptionist blinked his eyes, blushed, then stared into his computer screen again.

"That would be Junior suite number five on the top floor. You'll get the ocean view, and..."

The young boy handed me the key to the room, but got interrupted by an impatient Mr. Jackson.

"Yeah, yeah. I've got my view right here," he said cockily, squinted at the receptionist and spanked me. And mentally, I scolded him for doing so in public. But anyway, with Annie still in her car seat, we giggled all the way into the elevator. Until the doors closed... Then he slammed me against the wall.

"Why the fuck were you flirting with him?!"

I felt his breathing fan my face, and got startled by his sudden change of demeanor.

"M-Mr. J-Jackson... Not now. Annie..."

"You! Are! Mine! Ms. Wetherby! Don't you ever forget that."

He slammed his palm against the wall, making me jump, and the elevator rock. And the second after, Annie started crying.

"Nice going, Jackson. Scar..."

"It's Sir! Or Daddy. And if you ever call fucking Daffy or boy again, I'm gonna have to tie you up and teach you how to behave. Understood?!"

I tried to shush him, while picking up Annie, but he was raging mad. But he composed himself when the doors opened, and we got out of the elevator. And he even carried the baby seat, while I took care of Annie.

Maybe he's not that angry after all?

But I was wrong...

As soon as Annie was asleep, he grabbed my wrist and led me to the other room, silently locking the door.

"Time for a body search, Gail. I think someone stole from the milk store. My milk store. Now, open up, so I can find out."

But he didn't wait for an answer. He ripped up my shirt and started kissing my neck. Hungry, aggressive kisses, that trailed further and further upwards, until he claimed my lips. He jerked himself hard, by rolling his hips the way only he could do, and I felt dizzy. Dizzy, because of how fast my body responded. And dizzy because he'd locked his hands around my throat, and clenched. But before I got so uncomfortable that I started to fight him, he released me, and walked over to one of the big leather chairs and sat down. And with a devilish look in his eyes, and a smirk, he commanded:

"Take your clothes off."

Hm... That's it? He wants you to strip for him? No punishment?! That's weird.

I started with my shirt, since that was almost off anyway. Then I started unbuttoning my pants.

"Nuh-uh. Wrong order. I need to inspect the milk store, remember?"

I slowly took off my bra, starting to like this new game of his, so I wiggled a little extra just for the sake of teasing.

"Careful there, Gail. I see what you're up to," he growled with a deep, raspy voice.

"But, Sir... If you're g..."

"No talking! And no touching yourself. You are under my command."

I blinked my eyes and dropped my bra to the floor.

Does he remember what you did to Joe? If so, you're in deeper trouble than you thought.

"Fuck..." he mumbled, and got up. He circled around me like a lion, closing the gap for each step. And finally he kneeled before me, cupped my breasts in his hands and squeezed them together.

"So goddamn large...!" he groaned.

He pinched my nipples, making a little squirt of milk shoot out in the air. Then he did it the second time, and licked off some of the milk that ran down his fingers. Slowly, he got up and made me massage his bulge. He was hard now. Rock hard. And I couldn't hold back a moan.

"Tonight, we're gonna make a baby," he said, and left no room for questions. But I still had to try.

"But, Mr. Jackson... I don't wanna get pregnant yet, it's too early. And remember that we don't have contraception anymore."

"Good."

"What? Noo! You better pull out before you cum."

Yeah, right. As if that's gonna happen... You've got a better chance of getting run over by a truck in Amish land! Even a horse driven carriage without the horse...!

But Mr. Jackson only grunted.

"Pants and panties," he commanded, and sat back on his heels to watch. And as I stepped out of them, he hissed a little, before he went right to the point. I groaned when his fingers penetrated me, without any kind of lubrication. Luckily, he had made me so horny, that it felt good anyway. And I automatically spread my legs and threw my head back, when he started pumping them slowly in and out.

"You like this, don't you, Gail?" he said with snarling voice.

"Mmmhmmm..." I moaned back.

"That's good."

Hold on. There's gotta be a back side to this. This can't possibly be your punishment?!

But Mr. Jackson kept bringing me closer and closer to my peak, and my muscles started to tremble a little. So I grabbed his shoulders to keep my balance, and felt the ecstasy build up in my body. But then he stopped.

Damn... He gonna do to you, what you tried to do to Joe. Faaaack...

Mr. Jackson went back to the chair again, sat down and commanded me to come too. And dizzy and confused I did as he told.

"Lay on my knees."

"Lay on your what?"

With a rather rough handling, he showed me what he meant, and I felt the first burning slap on my ass.

"That is for calling me Daffy!" he hissed, and prepared for another spank.

"This is for calling me boy!"

I whimpered, a bit shocked about how vulnerable I felt. Like a little child.

"This is for flirting with that fucking child downstairs!"

I felt the sting when his hand slapped my butt cheek again, and I groaned.

"This is for not knowing how to stick with a real man!"

I whimpered again, surprised by the fact that I slowly got turned on by his dominant behavior.

"And this is because you're so goddamn gorgeous that I want to fuck you senseless and fill you up with my sperm until you gurgle my name! Do you understand?"

I nodded.

Another slap, and I groaned hoarsely.

"I said: Do you understand?!"

"Yes!"

Another slap echoed in the room, and I moaned as in fever.

"DO! YOU! UNDERSTAND! GAIL???"

"I UNDERSTAND, SIR!"

Another slap.

"I UNDERSTAND, DADDYYY!"

"Atta girl. Now was that so hard?"

I didn't see his face, but I knew he smirked like the devil himself.

"But this..."

He slapped me one final time.

"...was for pleasure!"

And then things went fast. He made me stand up, backed me into the wall, and wrapped my legs around him. And I screamed when he thrusted into me, all the way to the bottom. And he wasn't kidding. He was in for the kill. And I was his prey. He didn't punish me the Joe way. But he made me cum again and again, and I stopped caring about him making me pregnant again. Whatever. It felt too good. And even though we slowed down the intensity later that night, we hardly slept. And when we finally did...

Annie woke up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 1K 16
What happens when Riele confronts her 'best friend' Jace about forgetting her birthday?
15.8K 811 30
Michael Jackson - You know who he is! ;) (Y/N) / I / You - (Yourself) Different kinds of stories: ▪ Inch 1 - Lust Of love ▪ Inch 2 - Fucked By A Smoo...
71.5K 1.7K 17
Making love is for the passionate, fucking and having sex is for the realist.
20.2K 433 7
content warning: if you don't want to get pissed off, I suggest you don't read this Oh and Uraraka is a b inn this fanfic