Billionaire's Desire ✔

By apricotlove

IT'S ALL ABOUT DESIRE ••• When Angelina Hawthorne called the devil to herself, she had no idea of who he w... More

Billionaire's Desire
Cast
Rights reserved!
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
On Updates!
Chapter Five
The Vampire Princess
Chapter-7- Angelina
Chapter-8- Angelina
Chapter-9- Angelina
Chapter - 10 - Angelina
Chapter - 11- Angelina
Chapter - 12-Ethan
Chapter- 13 - Angelina
Chapter - 14- Angelina
Chapter-15- Angelina
Chapter-16 - Ethan
Chapter-17- Ethan
Chapter-18-Angelina
Chapter - 19- Ryan
Chapter - 20- Ryan
Chapter - 21- Ethan
Chapter - 22-Angelina
Chapter - 23 - Ryan
Chapter - 24- Angelina
Chapter - 25- Ethan
Chapter - 26- Angelina
Chapter-27 - Ethan
Chapter - 28 - Ryan
Chapter - 29- Angelina
Chapter - 30 - Ethan
Chapter-31 -Angelina
Chapter- 32 - Angelina
Chapter - 33- Ethan
Important
Chapter -34-Ethan
Chapter-35-Angelina
Little Surprise!
Chapter - 36-Angelina
Chapter -37 -Ethan.
Chapter-38-Angelina
Chapter -39-Ethan
Chapter - 40-Angelina
Sequel is Out
Sequel update

Chapter-6

5.4K 258 3
By apricotlove

Chapter-6

Ethan
--------------

Her sass kills!
----------------------------

Song suggestion:  Feels by Calvin Harris

I smile as she walks up to me with a blank expression. THE more I get this kind of treatment, the more she urges me to get her. To own her.

Opening the door of the car myself, I try hard to show my manner to her. She stands before me and says, "only if you move I could follow you. "

I smile again and step back more to let her in but my bad, her meaning is different. I turn only to find her car stop behind me. She raises her eyebrow and smiles at me victoriously.

"I would rather like to move with you beside me. Angelina Hawthorne gets in the car, please. " My vigor seems to have touch skies and rather than being angry I am enjoying her flighting over where she would sit.

"In your dreams. "She mumbles and struts to her car. Sighing, I walk behind her and slip into her car after her.

She doesn't say anything to me but curses under her breath.

"This way or that you will find me, Love. " I whisper in her ear and sit back while she looks away and out of the window.

"Ellsworth hotel. "I instruct the driver.

"How bad, you broke your rule for a woman like me. What a shame! " She snickers and waits for me to reply to her.

I laugh lightly and began, "Yeah, for a woman like you. No wonder. " My words signaling of her highly made her dumb and she just runs through her mind to throw me something but couldn't. So she turns away from me again.

"Is your ass of a brother bothering you all the time? " I ask her.

Her head snaps at me.

"Do. Not. Ever. Talk about him like that. And that's none of your business."She warns and her I smile at her nose turning pink.

"Do. Not. Smile. Get it? " She points me warily.

"Okay. " I simply say and she relaxes.

"I have seen you do so much for him. And I have also seen him disrespect you. You deserve better. " I say meaning each and every word.

She relaxes further and look away and didn't say anything. I remember how he humiliated her in public yelling how she killed her parents.

"Why do you keep up with him like that? " I ask her.

"He is my brother. " She mumbles lowly.

"That is it. He is your brother and he shouldn't blame you for things you didn't commit. "

She closes her eyes and I know she was reliving that horrible accident. I reach and put my palm upon the back of her hand placed elegantly on her lap.

She flinches at the touch and stares at it. I slowly rub it and say, "Nobody can be blamed for that. It was supposed to happen and it did. You-"

She yanks my hand and cuts me off yelling, "No, I am to be blamed. It's me. And don't you try to take advantage of my vulnerability bringing it up. You're not one I would talk about it to, for god sake! Shut up and sit. "

She crosses her hand on her lap and breathes roughly.

"I would stop it until I make you believe that it wasn't your fault and so you know. " I simply say and she huffs in disagreement.

As we reach the hotel, I ask her to stay in so I could open the door for her but as stubborn as could get, she ignores me and not only get out but walk in by herself.

I follow her to the reception where the manager rushes to us as he sees me. I had planned a good time in her. Only if she allows.

"Your table is that way, madam. Sir. " He leads us to the private cell. I motion him to leave.

I rush and pull her chair back to let her in and tuck it as she sits. She rolls her eye and stiffens.

"Are you comfortable? " I ask her to my dismay.

"I wonder if you should ask that. " She says as I sit smiling at her grouchy behavior and remembering her cute self a few years back.

"No, I am not. Because you are Ethan Ellsworth. The man I hate-"

" whom I loved And will again fall in love soon. " I smirk at her flustered face. I am seeing her face right before me but she is somewhere else. Somewhere far from this dine and away from me.

"Angel. " I call and she shakes her head and looks up at me.

"Angelina Hawthorne it is. " She quip.

"I miss you. " I shock her.

She frowns.

"I miss the woman I met in the bar. "

Her face lights up and she composed herself. I prepare myself for something strong from her or a sweet jelly to be thrown at me.

" I know. Why wouldn't you? " She leans towards me and whispers dangerously.

"She was a dumb girl who danced when you twisted your finger for word by force. But people learn. "

And it is strong.

"Are you referring to me as an extortionist? "

"Oh yes. I am. To be exact, a leech. A mooch. a molester."

For the first adjective, I burn but as she carries it more, I smile creep in my face. I could still remember her moan slowly and scream my name in pleasure. I just want that. All over again.

" A parasite. " She says and claps, smiling at me. Everything fades away as I stand and next to her in seconds.

My finger finds my way to her cheek and I gently rub it just like she liked. I position myself behind her chair and put my other hand on her other side of the cheek, cupping it.

"I can prove to you that I am not. I still remember you moan as I tortured you with my hand on your lips and your breasts. Gently rubbing it and ignoring your plea for a strong touch and rough pull. "

She flinches as I circle her lip and the side of her neck. She tilts me towards me. Her eye close and she began to breathe harshly.

Slowly I lean and reach her neck placing wet kisses. She shivers and bites her lips in resistance.

"Let it go. " I whisper in her ear and bite the tip of her ear. My hand reaches to her slender waist.

"Let it out. Don't hide. " I say as I slip my finger to let her out the moan she is holding.

"Ethan, please! " She mumbles but doesn't resist.

I make her stand and sit her on the table as I bury myself in the crook of her neck. The slow torture now turning to something strong and hard. 

I pull the back of ger hair and harshly crash my lips into her. Somehow I wish to punish her for keeping me away from it for so long. I want to melt her into me without distinction and mingle that she could never leave my side.

I lift her formal shirt up and pull up my hand to her perky breasts. She shivers and reaches to the back of my neck not to break the intense kiss. I am in no way breaking it.

"Raise your hand. " I instruct her breaking the kiss. Her eyes penetrating me with a question.

Holding the bottom of the shirt I slowly pull it off of her leaving her in a white lacey bra.

"Oh. " I mumble as I take it in and lean to the depth of the mid of her breast when she whispers, "Proof. Just proof. "

I look at her face. The flushness of her is vanishing little by little as she stares at me.

"You have to prove it right? " She shakes her head.

"Stop. Just stop. " Age pushes me and taking her shirt, slip in it mumbling to herself.

"Where are you going?" I ask her.

"Away from your fucking face." She yells. I catch her hand. And swirl her hand around. I had been wishing it to be normal.

I propose to her. She accepts it. I marry her. And get what's mine.

But no, she has to be stubborn as hell.

But why her?

Why I only want her?

I can have anyone for that.

Maybe because she is giving me some hard time.

So it has to be her.

My proposal is only for her.

"Sit down here. " I say.

"Don't play fucking games with me, Ethan. Trust me you just want me because I don't want you. And that's too much for Ethan Ellsworth and his ego. After all, every girl falls on her knees for him. I am not them. I might have been once but I am not that now. I cannot let you walk over me, not you, not anybody! Please, please let me go. Leave me alone. Please!" She plea me and her sweet eyes water threatening to rain.

"I have a proposal for you!" I say to her.

"You are such a jerk! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! I want to work with you. I don't want to see you. I FUCKING DONT WANT YOUR PROPOSAL. " She yells and I let go of her wrist immediately. A thought just strikes more appealing than the softness of her wrist.

She stops and just stares at me with those eyes now raining.

"If that is what you want. " I mumble to her softly and she stares at me, not ready to believe in her own ears.

"Complete this project and you are done. "

I might have said it but now I just decide an approach different than the one of forcing myself into her but rather forcing her into me.

I know how she wanted me once and I still knew deep down she has a desire for me just like I have for her. The fear has engulfed her and covered that desire for me.

"You heard me right. " I confirm.

She shakes her head and blows a breath held for a minute.

"Thank you so much. You are so kind."
She taunts me and walks to the table to pick her black bag.

"Proposal. I still have it for you. Whenever you wish you can listen to it. " She glares me and just look away.

Licking her bottom lip, she walks out of the cell. Her legs wobbling a bit and I wondered if she wouldn't fall.

"Nice time, Miss Angelina Hawthorne. I wish I could give you what I had for you. "  I say and the flash of my purpose run through. But it isn't that anymore. Now I just want her. Head over heel for me. Only for me.

She stops, turns around, and says, "I wish I hadn't met you. Ever," and off she goes leaving me.

Sorry for being MIA! I hope you like this update. Do tell me in the comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 1.6K 13
(riansh ff) Her one single dream, his freedom, and their sinful desires make up this dreamy love story that half of us crave! it can be something we...
11.6K 941 21
Vanessa is a strong headed and independent young woman who refuse to submit to what is expected from her. Jered, a devilishly handsome man has set hi...
58 6 13
Candy Jefferson understanding of love shattered when her fiance broke her heart in a cruel way without felling remorseful. She had forsaken her fath...
751K 25.5K 65
"You found me as a kid. Now let my adult self grow old with you..." --------------------------------------------- "We'll marry as soon as we meet aga...