15 Days With The Possessive B...

By oneperson100feelings

"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and... More

You use my money to buy condoms?
OMG! He is a Greek God.
I do not want her in bed.
You got a job?
Shorts and no bra work.
I don't need your help.
I am glad she is in my bestfriends life.
Keep your big fat ego in your pocket
Reality check, I am not yours.
I likeeeeeeee youuuu
I am going to make it upto you.
That was your first time?
I am going to cut those balls and feed it to dogs
You believe in love?
Was I jealous?
Making you happy makes me happy.
I am not like other girls
I want you all to myself
Stay with me.
You haven't kissed him?
I am always going to be there
Something just like this
Tonight sex on the beach?
You're on your period?
You removed your T shirt?
You're my favourite human
I want to be with you
Thats my girl.
You're the best thing that happened to me
I loved him
Lucas?
Where is Ayan?
I love you
He is going to kiss me
I got pregnant
He pressed his lips against mine
I am very possessive
We had sex
I was so wet (18+)
I had a boner (18+)
What are you doing in her bed?
Two boners in few hours (18+++)
He took me against the wall (18+++)
I still love him
He can't meet his daughter
I wanted to pamper you
He threw me on his shoulders
He unhooked my bra (18++)

She had to know he is mine

4.7K 165 27
By oneperson100feelings

Veronica

I walked back to the dining room with mixed emotions. I had no clue how to handle Ayan at this point. I was pissed because I had made myself very clear about our situation with Elliot.

"What happened here?" I asked as I entered the room. There was a broken bowl on the floor and the three of them were eating as if nothing had happened.

"Ayan accidentally broke a bowl." Nicole said and they started laughing. Why were they finding this so amusing?

"Ayan, what happened here?" I asked in a higher pitch and all of them got quiet. He started walking towards me and I am sure by the look on my face he would know that I was pissed.

"Cookie it was just a bowl. I am sorry I broke it. I'll get you a new one. Okay?" He said and leaned forward to kiss me. I pulled back and took a step behind.

"It's not about the bowl Ayan. I want to know how it broke." I said.

"Why you making this a big deal? It was an accident." He said casually and I hate that he was lying.

"Was it? You know I hate lies Ayan." I said and by know he was pissed. I could say by the look on his face.

"Okay fine. I banged the table and the bowl fell down. Happy?" He said irritatingly and I was taken a back. He was yelling at me for no reason.

"Why did you bang the table?" I asked and I knew I was testing his patience.

"Because that loser was kissing your cheek and you know I hate it when someone touches you." He yelled really loud and it was embarrassing. After a moment he realised what he had done and his stern face got softer.

"Cookie, I am.." He was about to say something but I cut him in the middle. I went back to the dining table and sat down next to Dylan. I was trying really hard to control tears from coming. He can't yell at me like that in front of my friends.

"Cookie listen I am really sorry. I didn't want to yell at you. I just got angry." He said as he came to the table.

"That's the whole problem Ayan. You always get angry and then come back later apologising. Is this how it is going to work? You yell, you apologise and I come back running into your arms. I am sorry I don't think I can do it." I said and ran upstairs to my room.

I jumped on my bed and tears started flowing down. I hate it when he lets his anger take control. This is no way to treat me in front of my friends and my reasons and questions were valid. He can't go around breaking things because he is angry. I heard a knock on my door.

"Go away Ayan. I don't want to talk to you." I said.

"Ayan left. Its me." Nicole said and a part of me was feeling bad that he didn't even come once to talk to me. I got seated and wiped my tears.

"Are you okay? I bought you some breakfast." She said and I just nodded my head.

"He can be a jerk sometimes." She said feeding me a spoon of eggs. I looked at her and somewhere I knew a long conversation was ahead.

"It's not about that. He knows I love him. I have made it clear hundred times. What was the reason to get angry?" I said angrily and she continued feeding me still listening intently.

"You know him Veronica, he is very possessive when it comes to you. He loves you a lot and anything that comes near you, he fears that it will take you away." She said putting one more spoon in my mouth.

"That doesn't give him the right to behave like that, does it?" I asked and she shook her head in disapproval.

"No it doesn't. I am not here to justify him, what he did was a thousand percent wrong but now that you are with him I think you should know that he is like that. If somehow you want this relationship to work you guys have to help grow each other. Both of you have your own faults but together work on adjusting them." She said and finally the food was over.

"Nicole, did you like Dylan?" I asked suddenly and honestly I was hoping that she would blush but instead she smiled. Not a normal one a big big smile, after so long.

"It was nice to have somebody listen to me. I mean he wasn't listening to reply he was listening to understand and I guess that's what made it so easy for me." She said and I loved how she had a comforting look on her face.

"I'll talk to Ayan after meeting Elliot. He is an old friend too and I don't need him to fall into all this." I said and she nodded her head.

"Can I borrow you're blue dress? Its way too hot outside and all my clothes are fully covered." I said and she gave me a very disgusted look.

"Since when do you ask about borrowing my clothes? What's mine is yours." She said and walked out of the room.

Finally I was getting my old Nicole back. I followed her back to her room and opened her closet to find a heap of clothes while she casually lay down on her bed. I somehow managed to find the blue dress and put it on.

"It's a good thing to talk to a heartbroken Veronica. They'll teach you what is the truth, how to find peace in living alone, how to finish and how to build yourself all over again." She said and I was sure she loved the conversation.

"Wow! You look hot girl." She said completely checking me out. I mean sometimes this girl just goes way over the line.

"You sure? I mean, is it too much?" I said and she shook her head quickly. Before I could respond any further my phone rang and I just rushed towards it hoping it was Ayan.

Sadly, it was Elliot.

"Hello?" I said with a rather sad tone.

"That's not how you say hello to a person who is going to treat you today." He said chuckling on the other side.

"Why would you do that? You have just arrived here. I should be the one treating you." I said while I somehow tried to put my lipstick on.

"No no. You are already removing time to show me around the city. The least I can do is treat you." He said and my struggle for applying the lipstick increased.

Luckily Nicole came in and she took the lipstick from my hand while I spoke on the phone. This is what best friends are for man.

"What time are we meeting?" I somehow said and she giggled at the awkward position that we were in.

"Let me see. How about in the next thirty seconds assuming I am standing right outside your house. If you aren't here then maybe you owe me one for making my gorgeous skin getting tanned." I laughed at this. It wasn't the first time Elliot had done something like that. He used to do it to Jake all the time.

"No way. Count till thirty." I said and rushed towards the door. Nicole was totally surprised at my sudden rush and she rushed behind me.

I reached the door and quickly opened it. I was literally running out of breath.

"And one." Elliot said as soon as I opened the door. That asshole had really been counting the whole time.

"You are just a second early." He said smirking on my attempt to catch my breath.

"Well I guess even a second matters. So, I win." I said happily like it was some real competition. He took a minute to laugh and then looked at me.

"You look ho... beautiful. You look beautiful Veronica." He said still looking at me and I couldn't help but blush. In his whole life Elliot had never complimented me. Ever.

"Thank you so much." I said still looking down. I had no idea why I was still blushing.

"Can anybody tell me what is happening? Veronica, why the hell did you run like that?" Nicole said finally catching up to me and completely out of breath. We really need to work on this girl's stamina.

"Nothing. It's just one of Elliot's silly games." I said and we both looked at each other and laughed.

"Shall we take a leave then?" Elliot asked and I nodded my head.

"Bye Nicole. Are you sure you will be fine?" I asked once again and I am sure by now she must have been tired of this question.

"Yes Veronica. Besides, I have amazing plans for today." She sounded so excited and it excited me more because I knew they were with Dylan.

"You lead the way." He said and it was shocking when he was being such a gentleman. It got even more shocking when he opened the car door for me.

"So, I'll give you directions and you drive. Okay?" I said and he nodded his head in approval.

"I am so glad we are doing this." He said and put his hand on mine. It felt really weird about how he was behaving. I mean we have been friends since a long time but this was awkward.

"Where do you want to go first?" He asked and I really hadn't planned this at all. I mean I did promise him to show him around but I didn't know how.

"I was thinking maybe we could grab something to eat. There is a very good cafe just near by I am sure you will love the food there." I said and he didn't look quite keen on eating but he agreed anyway.

Just then I received a message on my phone and I was just praying it was Ayan. Luckily it was I quickly opened my phone expecting his apology or some sweet message.

I am going to grab some food with a friend. We will talk about today later at night.

That jerk. I really thought he would have said something cute that would just melt my heart away.

Sam?

I texted back.

Nope.

Daniel, then?

Nope.

I didn't know any other guy friends Ayan had than these two. Strange.

Then who?

Michelle

It's a girl? He is going to grab food with some girl. Who is this girl? Why haven't I heard about her before?

What the hell is she doing with my boyfriend?

Whose Michelle?

Just an old friend. Thought about catching up since you are busy today.

I am sure he was just doing this on purpose. He wouldn't meet some girl alone. I mean, would he?

Where are you guys going?

Garden View.

I am sure there wasn't any girl. I mean Ayan was just saying it for the sake of saying it.

Exactly Veronica! There is no girl. Don't worry.

But I couldn't seem to stop worrying. The thought of Ayan and some other girl just made me feel giddy constantly. I had a very uneasy feeling on my face like something bad was happening.

"Are you okay? You look extremely miserable." Elliot said and I totally forgot that he was there.

"I am fine. I was thinking maybe we could to a better place to eat. Its called Garden View. The food is amazing there." I said in the slightest hope of not getting caught.

"As you say. I hardly know anything over here. You're the boss." He chuckled and I was in no mood for jokes at all so instead I just gave an awkward smile. All I could think right now was about Ayan and the girl.

We reached the restaurant in between awkward conversations and Elliot's failed attempt to make me laugh. We finally reached the restaurant and Elliot opened the door for me. As soon as he did I just rushed out.

"What's the hurry?" Elliot asked as he practically saw me running.

"I am just too hungry I guess." I said and I hated lying. As soon as we entered the restaurant my eyes scanned around and they finally landed on the sight I wanted to see.

Ayan was sitting at a private booth with a beautiful brunette. She was gorgeous like just gorgeous. The pang of jealousy inside me had become a whole fire. They were talking and laughing in every two seconds and it was sure that he wasn't getting bored. The manager came and guided us to the table but it was too far away from him.

"Can we get the booth over there?" I said pointing towards the booth just adjacent to his. Elliot looked at me suspiciously but from where he was standing he could only see the brunette.

"Sure madam. Come this way." He said and guided us to the booth. I was hoping for Ayan to notice me but he was so engrossed in his conversation that he didn't even see. We thanked the manager once we were seated and now I wanted to focus only on Elliot.

"So, how's life going on? Elliot asked and I was still looking at Ayan and that girl.

"It's good. Initially it was really tough to adjust here. I mean new city, new people almost everything is new but then you manage." I said and he listened so carefully.

"That's amazing. I see you have made a huge set of friends too. That's not like the Veronica I knew. I mean you were always the shy type." He said and I didn't blame him for being shocked.

In London I would always try to stay away from people. The lesser the better. It was really difficult for him to digest that I was that same Veronica.

"I am glad for that. If I didn't have them, I didn't know how I would survive." I said happily and he smiled too.

My eyes then went over to Ayan's booth and the both of them just couldn't stop laughing. What was so funny? Ayan doesn't laugh on everything I say. She was moving her fake eyelashes, blushing every now and then or bending down frequently to show her cleavage through her low cut dress. Suddenly she put his hand on his and this was it.

"Elliot, will you excuse me for a second?" I said and got up before even he could reply. I went over to his booth and stood right in front of them. The brunette was the first to notice and she gave me a weird look then Ayan saw and quickly removed her hand.

"Cookie you look.." Ayan was about to say but I pulled him up and placed my lips on his.

He was taken by shock for a few seconds because he didn't kiss me back but then his hands started moving towards my waist and his lips were on mine too. The kiss was long and passionate. Our lips fought for dominance against each other and I just couldn't stop. He was out of breath when we finally pulled away.

She had to know he was mine. All mine.

"Hi I am Ayan's girlfriend." I said introducing myself while Ayan was still recovering from the kiss.

"Veronica?" I heard a shocked Elliot say before any of us could reply.

A/N- Hey cuties. Firstly I am sooooooo sorry for keeping you guys waiting for so long. Also, our book has reached over 100k+. I mean I am bouncing its fantastic. Nothing would have happened if you guys hadn't supported. I love you guys soooo much. I hope you like this chapter. Byeee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205 3 7
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬...
556K 18K 72
How would you react when the sunny bright atmosphere turns into dark cloudy and you find yourself getting pushed into dark valley ? How would you re...
106K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
1.7M 52.9K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...