OvEr YoU?{sequel to NoT oVeR...

By ArianaGrandeBabe

It's been over a year since Camila left Y/N. Are things going to ever get better between Camila and Y/N or wa... More

Intro To My Life.
My life. [1]
It is what it is. [2]
Crazy [3]
It's my life.[4]
Just getting started. [5]
Home Sweet Home [6]
Things happen [7]
Things happen [part 2]
Everything's good [9]
Unreal. [11]
Mean [12]
Can't take it anymore [13]
What is going on? [14]
She knows [15]
I'm on my way. [16]
Get rid of him or else... [17]
Make a choice! [18]
Did I do the right thing? [19]
Royalty [20]
A Million and one Questions [21]
When she hurts, I hurt [22]
Can't be serious [23]
Happiness and Fear [24]
Early morning conversations/She's back [25]
I'm not going anywhere..[26]
Another day [27]
My two favorite girls and the unknown. [28]
What the f*ck! [29]
India knows best [30]
Like old times [31]
Great...More bullsh*t [32]
I need you. [33]
The truth? [34]
Tired of the Back and Forth/ I'm leaving... [35]
Date night [36]
Why are you here? [37]
I got it. [38]
Hard to face reality [39]
No more [40]
Your mouth says one thing, but your heart says the truth! [41]
Special [42]
Good times with you. [43]
Even when she's not around she's around! [44]
Bad feeling [45]
Let it go, because I don't have your heart. [46]
I want you. I've made my choice. [47]
I can't win [48]
Trying to be JUST friends.... Is harder than I imagined [49]
Doctor visits. [50]
Back to the basics... [51]
What are we? [52]
Ⓝⓔⓦ Ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓘⓔⓢ
Gotta go! [53]
Late Nights [54]
Work it out [55]
Everything is good ... (Or not) [56]
I'm done with this! [57]
The truth behind all the lies.. [58]
!Positive vibes only! [59]
Vacation vibes [60]
Vacation vibes [part 2]
Days like this. [62]
Unbelievable [63]
Gone. [64]
I know, I fucked up. [65]
I'm trying [66]
Happy Birthday Ro Ro! [67]
Too hard [68]
Why? [69]
A little more lovin' [70]
Moving Forward with You. [71]
Nights like this. [72]
Fuck a friendship. [73]
My peace [74]
Just me and you [75]
She's growing up ☹/Set the record straight![76]
The New Begining? [77]
Start to Finish.. [78]

Dinner and Conversation [10]

2.3K 499 290
By ArianaGrandeBabe

A/N

Ughhh guys I start my second semester of college tomorrow😭not looking forward to it...but please please, enjoy!😘❤️

______

Y/N's POV.

The meet and great lasted a lot longer than I thought but I was still able get everyone to come to dinner. By everyone I mean Camila, Amanda, Josh, Justin and Travis. India even showed up while I was at my meet and great with Reign and Royce. So the table was pretty full.

"Y/N why in the hell are you treating everyone when you're the one celebrating?"

I shrugged. "I want to do it, trust me it's no big deal. Plus I wouldn't have anything to celebrate without my friends and family." I spoke as I motioned around the large table. It was me than India on one side with the twins and Camila on my other side. Royalty sat over by her brother and sister.

We were all catching up and laughing when all of a sudden everyone got quiet.

"What?" India tapped my shoulder and nodded in the direction behind me.

"Congrats babe." I heard someone say from behind me. Wait I know that voice but it can't be.

I slowly turned around to see Nicki standing there. My mouth hung open as I jumped out my seat.

"Nicki!" I yelled as I walked to her grabbing her into my arms spinning us around.

She laughed in my neck and nodded. "So glad you're happy to see me babe."

I shook my head looking down at her."You have no idea. But I thought you had things to do for tour."

She smiled up at me biting down on her lip as her arms went around my neck. "I make time for what I want to."

I bit my lip looking down at her. "Mmm girl don't make me take you in the bathroom and show you something I know you want." I whispered not wanting anyone to hear since no one knew about us.

She laughed and hit my chest. "Shut up Y/N and come introduce me to your friends."

I nodded and grabbed her hand pulling her over to the table. They all stared at me and I knew I would hear about this later.

"Alright everyone, this is my friend Nicki. Nicki this is everyone."

Travis smacked his lips. "Y/N, you can do way better than that."

"Boy she don't want to know you." I rolled my eyes at his annoying ass and looked around the table introducing them all by name.

Nicki smiled her beautiful smiled and waved. "Hi, it's really nice to meet you all."

"Mm you to baby." Josh said holding his hand out winking at her. I smacked his ugly ass hand out the way and pointed to Amanda.

"Manda come get your boy toy!"

"Man shut up." He said while glaring at me and I laughed. "She don't control me." He mumbled under his breath.

It really cracked me up because I knew his scary ass  wasn't gonna say shit out loud. Amanda would seriously beat his ass.

Nicki covered her mouth with her hand as she laughed. "Aw it's fine, I think he's cute."

"Cute?" Josh said frowned up making me shake my head at him.

"You lucky she gave your ass that." Travis said making us laugh.

"Right." I added while shaking my head.

After everyone introduced themselves we all sat down and they started to ask Nicki a million questions. They were actually talking her to death even Royalty, she seemed to enjoy Nicki being here.

I told her to ignore all the random ass questions but said she she didn't mind and wanted them to get to know her. I knew she was used to all of that already so it wasn't anything new for her.

"So Nicki, it really is surprising to see you here."

Nicki smiled shyly as she leaned closer to my shoulder.

"Well Y/N told me that today was her last show, so I decided to come and congratulate her." As she spoke she never took her eyes off of me and I never looked away from her either.

Amanda cleared her throat making me look over at her. "Hmm is that so?"

Nicki nodded as her hand rubbed up against my arm.

"How long have you two know each other?"

She glanced up at me biting down on her lip. I nodded and shrugged "go ahead." I whispered to her.

"Uh well you know we've kinda known each other for a while."

"A while as in a year or so?" Josh asked with his eyebrow raised.

"Nah, more like what-8 Years now?" I asked turning my head at Nicki.

She nodded. "Yep." She said popping the "p".

I could already feel everyone at the table giving us strange looks.

I shook my head putting my hands up. "Now hold on I know what you are all thinking and no. I did not cheat on anybody. But we were actually close back then."

"How close Brown?" I heard India ask.

I sighed and looked around the table to see Camila staring daggers at me. For some odd reason it did make me feel really uncomfortable.

I'm pretty sure it had everything to do with Nicki sitting on the other side of me and all these damn questions being thrown at us.

"How about we just not discuss this right now."

"But if you two used to be so close, how come none of us ever knew you k ew each other? I mean we did grow up together."

I rolled my eyes shaking my head at him. "Travis dude. Shut up."

"Well excuse me."

-

"Aww they are way too adorable." Nicki pouted while playing with Reign and Royce. I don't know what she doing but she was making them laugh.

"Thank you, they seem to like you." India said with a smile.

I smiled at India and mouthed thank you since she was the only one trying. She nodded and they continued to talk. You see India kinda knows about Nicki and I. But it wasn't me who told her, I just can't lie to India and she knows me too damn well. But she did promise me she wouldn't say anything.

I looked to my other side to see Amanda and Camila talking. The look on Camila's face told me that she was getting frustrated about whatever they were talking about.

"Aye, you alright over here?" I whispered as I leaned over to them. Camila looked at me quickly before looking down at her plate.

"Yes I'm fine." She answered shortly.

I looked at her then to Amanda raising my eyebrow. Amanda shook her head and gave me a look so I knew she would tell me later.

I was about to turn back around when I felt sharp fingernails move along my neck making me jump until I heard a soft voice. "You look really good tonight babe."

I smirked as I grabbed ahold of Nicki's hand moving it to my lap.

"You look absolutely amazing yourself baby." I whispered back gripping my hand on her thigh. I continued to rub her thigh as I talked to Travis and Josh.

"So when's the last time you spoke to Drew?" Josh asked.

I laughed so hard I almost choked. "Man you know good and well I don't talk to that dude."

"Aye you know he's with ole girl now." Travis said shaking his head. I raised my eyebrow putting my hands together as my elbows rested on the table. But before I could ask who Justin's dumb ass interrupted.

"So umm this isn't awkward at all." Justin said while looking around the table getting everyone's attention.

I glared at him as I took a bite of my food. Please god just make his dumbass shut the fuck up.

"You're the only one making it awkward, stupid." Amanda said while rolling her eyes.

"Exactly. So shut up bro." Josh said pushing Justin a bit.

But even with my silent prayer and them telling him to shut up. Of course Justin kept going on and on. "Whatever man, but I know it's not just me who's thinking it. Y/N, would you agree?"

I looked at him as I took a sip of my drink. "Would you agree to shut the fuck up you dumbass."

"Y/N!" All the women yelled at me.

"What?!" I yelled back throwing my hands up. I'm not seeing the big problem. Nicki pulled my face down to hers and whispered.

"Babe, watch your mouth in front of the children."

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Yes ma'am." I whispered back.

"Oh mommy, momma say a bad words!" Royalty yelled and pointed at me.

Camila smiled slightly and nodded as she grabbed Ro's hand. "I know beta."

"Momma is so sorry babygirl."

"Yeah momma chill out." I glared at Josh, Justin and Travis knowing that they were all trying their best to annoy me because Nicki was here. I swear Amanda is the only one with good sense.

Royalty got out her seat and crossed over to my lap.

"What's wrong princess?" She shook her head and shrugged.

"No momma, I not talk to you I talk to Ms. Nicki." She demanded.

Everyone around the table bust out laughing and I frowned.

"Oh well excuse me miss Royalty."

She nodded and looked passed me to Nicki who was smiling from ear to ear.

"Ms. Nicki?"

"Yes doll?" Nicki asked while sitting up leaning closer to Royalty

Ro's head turned to the side like she was thinking about her question. Lord I just knew with her over dramatic ass, this question was going to be hard.

"Are you and my momma best friends?"

I looked at her and Nicki looked over at me.

"Well um yes, yes we are. Is that ok with you, can I be friends with your momma?" Nicki asked and I could tell she was nervous the way she hit down on her bottom lip.

All I know is that whatever Royalty's answer is could potentially make nick leave or stay. Because I know Nicki and she the type that if my kids don't like her she probably wouldn't be with me.

Royalty put her finger to her chin as if she was thinking hard. I was nervous until she smiled and nodded. "Yes! I wike you!"

"Aww" I heard everyone say and I smiled.

Nicki smiled. "Aww well thank you so much honey." She held her arms out for Ro and she went with ease.

I loved the fact that my kids enjoyed having her around and I loved that Ro wasn't upset. It really made everything much easier.

After we all finished eating we sat there for a minute before getting up to leave. Things went really good surprisingly everyone got along.

India and Nicki continued to talk with Amanda, which I was happy about. They all seemed to like her even my kids and that says a lot to me. Plus India and Amanda are actually getting along and it's been so long since that's happened.

Now even though things were going good not everyone was enjoying themselves. Camila, she sat in her seat like a lost puppy. If she wasn't on her phone than she just sat quietly not saying a damn thing to anyone unless it was Ro asking her something.

Nicki tried talking to Camila to but she wouldn't do anything but nod and turn away. If she did speak it was nothing but short answers.

I really don't understand what her problem is but I was going to figure it out.

"I don't think she really likes me babe." Nicki leaned towards me and whispered in my ear.

I shook my head leaning down to whisper back. "Somethings off with her, I don't know what is. But just don't take anything personally ok."

She stared at me for a second then showed me her perfect smile. "Ok baby."

Everyone started to walk out the restaurant after saying our quick goodbyes. Amanda and the guys are going to be staying at my house that I have here for a little so they decided to take Ro back with them. I obviously told Camila to stay but she turned it down saying she already had a hotel room.

"Hey Nic, I need to talk to Camila right quick is that-"

Nicki nodded and place her hands on my chest. "I understand babe, you guys need to talk so I'll be waiting in the car."

I nodded leaning down to kiss her forehead. "Thanks babe, I'll be there in a bit."

"Ok." She said before walking out and to the car.

I walked around trying to spot her when I saw her picking up her purse from the table.

"Camila, I think we need to have a talk." I said making her stop walking.

She raised her eyebrow up at me with her arms folded across her chest. "Do we?"

"Yes we do." she just stood there looking up at me like I hadn't said a thing. I sighed throwing my head back. "Please can we talk?"

"Can this not wait until the morning? I have an early flight so we can talk before than."

I shook my head. "No it can't we need to discuss this now."

"Y/N I'm tired just-" I cut her off by grabbing her hand and pulling her in an empty room seeing that there was a few works in the restaurant. And I didn't want to take any chances of our conversation getting out.

Camila looked at me rolling her eyes."What is it now Y/N, huh?"

I looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "What's the attitude for?"

She shook her head and stepped back from me. "Nothing. Just tell me what you want to talk about."

"Listen I don't know what's going on with you but you're definitely not acting the same. So what's up?"

She looked away from me and folded her arms. I know this girl like the back of my hand, so for her to be hiding something from me is crazy.

"Come on Camila, tell me what's up with you. I know you and this isn't you." I said pointing my finger at her.

I saw tears start to form in her eyes as she tried her best to avoid mine.

"Camila-"

"I-I can't Y/N I just can't." she shook her head wrapping her arms tightly around her small body.

I grabbed her arms making her look at me. "Camila. You're scaring me, what's going on with you?" I said softly.

"I- I'm not even supposed to be standing here with you right now. It's wrong! It's all wrong!" I frowned as I watched her start to pace a little and continue whispering things to herself.

I reached out to grab ahold of her "Wait what you mean by that? It's nothing wrong with us talking just because we're not together anymore."

She sniffed and ran her hand over her face. "You really wouldn't understand."

"You know I would Camila. I ain't gonna judge you we've been through too much for that." I looked her in the eyes. "I'm still here for you Camila. No matter what happened between us."

"Nothing is wrong." She whispered more to herself.

"Something has to be Camila. The way you act now is so strange to me. Like how you are always on your phone or the way you don't even look at me. Like right now. I don't know what it is but whatever it is you need to talk about it."

She didn't say anything she just stood there looking down at her shoes.

I stood there staring at her thinking what in the hell could be the problem. She's not willing to tell me shit. But then it clicked.

I crossed my arms over my chest and pulled her hand. "Does it have something to do with this boyfriend of yours?"

As soon as I said that I watched her eyes grow big I knew she would be shocked.

"Yeah you didn't think I would find out about that huh?" I stated almost nonchalantly.

She started shaking her head and pulling her hand away from me. "What, Y/N I-what are you talking about?"

I shook my head and stuffed my hands into my pockets. "You know exactly what I'm taking about so stop trying me. Why is it that I have to hear about this dude from someone else and not you."

I was getting pissed now. She wants to stand here and act like she don't have a clue what I'm talking about.

"I understand that we ended on bad terms, and I get that it was my fault that we even ended. But this is something you should have let me in on."

"I-I don't know what to say." She said quietly I almost couldn't hear her.

"Look I'm not gone lie and say I'm not pissed about it. But I'm more pissed at the fact that you didn't tell me shit. We have a daughter together Camila, and if she's with you then you need to tell me things like that."

"I know Y/N but I was scared."

"Scared of what?" She didn't reply. "Is that boy treating you right?"

"Y-Yes of course." She said but looking at her I could tell she had a lot she wanted to say. I stared down at her intensely. My eyes following hers as I tried my beets to read her mind. I need to know the truth about whatever has her like this.

"You would tell me something if something's going on right? I mean I get I can't control you but you do have my daughter most of the time."

This shit was worrying me. Just by the way she was acting I know for sure something ain't right. She needs to tell me what the problem is.

"Y/N! Everything is fine ok. I've just been feeling a little under the weather lately." She said as she ran her hands over her forehead.

I rolled my eyes at her damn attitude. But if she wants to act like this then whatever.

"Whatever Camila. But you better know that if I find out anything it won't be good, and my damn daughter better not be around his ass, since I don't know him!"

"Say what you want Y/N, but I'm an adult and so are you. Don't act like I'm in the wrong when we both know you and Nicki are more than friends."

"You were here tonight and Ro only just met her so none of that shit even matters!"

Camila folded her arms and turned her face up at me. "So what she still met her regardless if I was here or not and you lied about her to everyone's face."

I bit the inside of my cheek. I'm not even gone continue to argue with her because I know I won't win. "Anyway, I need to meet your little boyfriend since you live with him and my daughters obviously is around him." I said completely ignoring what she said.

She shook her head quickly. "No you don't."

"The fuck you mean I don't. Royalty is my daughter too just in case you forgot." I know I had a crazy look on my face right now because she was trying me.

"Don't worry about him Y/N. Just worry about you and your girlfriend, ok." She stared at me before rolling her eyes and walking away. I sighed starting my walk back out the restaurant.

We argue way too much nowadays. I hate the way things are between us and I feel so much worse knowing that I'm the reason we aren't together. Now I have to look her in her face and not even able to have a good conversation. But it's cool because as soon as I get the chance I'm asking Ro all about this dude. I know my baby won't lie to me.

Then she really tried to throw the fact the Ro met Nicki tonight. Like wow, those are two different situations. Nicki and I are taking things slow so I'm not about to tell my daughter that we're together if it's still too new. Besides Camila is living with this dude, he's around my daughter all the time. And that's a big deal to me.

Man the more I think about, the angrier I get.

"Everything ok?" Nic asked as soon as I got into the car.

"Yeah it's cool." I said not wanting her to be worried. "How'd you enjoy tonight?"

She put her hand under my chin leaning up to kiss me. "Babe, tonight was about you and your success.
Of course I enjoyed it but what about you?"

I smiled and kissed her softly. " I really did and I'm so happy you came to see me."

"I'm happy too baby." She said grabbing my face and kissing my lips again. "You know I get along well with India, you two made some adorable babies and little Royalty is so precious babe."

"Thanks baby. I figured you two would get along and it's a huge plus that my kids love you."

She nodded. "Yeah I was so scared they wouldn't like me. But Camila, I know she does not like me at all." She said with a small laugh.

I shrugged. "Just remember what I told you about her, because that person in there is not her." I shook my head reflecting back on the conversation we just had. "Trust me." I whispered more to myself.

Nicki nodded "At least your babies like me."

"Yeah they really do, almost as much as me." I smiled.

She laughed and pushed me face away from hers. "I'm sure they don't."

It was silent for a moment. We just held each other's hand sharing kisses here and there.

"But you know what babe?" She said while leaning back against me. "I would be mad at me too if I lost out on such an amazing person."

I looked down at her. She was smiling at me and I couldn't help myself from staring at her lips.

"Nic you do know how we broke up right?"

"Yeah I do, but so what. You made one mistake that doesn't define the type of person you are or the kind of heart you have." She said whole running her finger over my bottom lip.

Wow, this woman is truly a blessing.

"I love you Onika." She smiled at me showing her deep dimples grabbing me by my ears pulling me down to her.

"I love you more Y/N."

☁️☁️☁️☁️

A/N

So the dinner went well....

Y/N actually didn't react as bad as we thought she would.

BUT things may start to escalate quickly here in the next chapter😳

Please let me know what you all think 💭

Thank you all so much for reading/voting💙also sorry for any mistakes🥵

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.4K 2.2K 40
~ A Y/N/Camren Story ~ You've been in an almost perfect relationship for the past two years with a girl named Camila Cabello. You use the word almost...
395K 7.9K 20
G!P Lauren Camila accidently gets pregnant but Lauren what's her to have the life that she deserves so Lauren raises there Child by her self till one...
75K 3.1K 7
Y/N and Lauren are completely and utterly in love, but being famous can take its toll on a relationship. Their time isn't right, according to Y/N, so...
57.2K 1.5K 25
Lauren always wonders to herself when she fucked up in her life. How she lost the love of her life? How she didn't think twice? Now she's gone and do...