Beautiful Mistake | ✓

By Lexy_VLover

❝how would you feel if i told you i loved you? it's just something that i wanna do❞ When Violetta's parents'... More

• foreword •
• 1 •
• 2 •
• 3 •
• 4 •
• 5 •
• 6 •
• 7 •
• 8 •
• 9 •
• 10 •
• 11 •
• 12 •
• 13 •
• 14 •
• 15 •
• 16 •
• 17 •
• 18 •
• 19 •
• 20 •
• 21 •
• 22 •
• 23 •
• 24 •
• 25 •
• 26 •
• 27 •
• 28 •
• 29 •
• 30 •
• 31 •
• 32 •
• 33 •
• 34 •
• 35 •
• 36 •
• 37 •
• 38 •
• 39 •
• 40 •
• 41 •
• 42 •
• 43 •
• 44 •
• 45 •
• 46 •
• 47 •
• 48 •
• 49 •
• 50 •
• 51 •
• 52 •
• 53 •
• 54 •
• 55 •
• 56 •
• 57 •
• 58 •
• 59 •
• 60 •
• afterword •
• Part 2 • Diego •
• 2.1 •
• 2.2 •
• 2.3 •
• 2.4 •
• 2.5 •
• 2.6 •
• 2.7 •
• 2.8 •
• 2.9 •
• 2.10 •
• 2.11 •
• 2.12 •
• 2.13 •
• 2.14 •
• 2.15 •
• alternate ending 1 •
• alternate ending 2 •
• afterword •

• epilogue •

237 7 2
By Lexy_VLover

(This is it!!! The last ever chapter of Beautiful Mistake!! Don't forget to read the afterword! Enjoy! xx)

"I HAVE AN appointment with Dr Dufre. He made it," I tell Violetta.

She nods and presses her forehead against mine. I tighten my grip on her waist as I pull her closer towards me. I kiss her softly and she leans into my touch. She left me breathless every time we kissed each other. I was thrilled that we were back together because I can't imagine life without her.

"Come back quickly. There's a little surprise for you tonight," She says, in a low, sultry voice.

"Our anniversary is tomorrow." I kiss her again.

"I thought we'd start celebrating now and the entire night and all of tomorrow..." she kisses my jaw and I exhale deeply, tilting my head backwards.

"Okay, I need to leave now or I will never leave." I kiss her forehead and forcibly pull myself away from her. She laughs and blows a kiss as I close the door behind me.

I have to shake myself back to consciousness in the hallway. It was so hard to pull away from her when she was in that mood.

I open Dr Dufre's office and am surprised to find Marco and Camila there. They grin at me as they shift on the long seat to make space for me. Dr Dufre motions for me to sit there.

"Diego, it's time."

"What do you mean it's time? If you mean it's time for Violetta and I to have children, she's kind of too young for that. And we've only just gotten remarried. So I mean, you're wrong," I say, flustered.

"God no! I am not ready to be an aunt," Camila shrieks, flailing her arms around.

"Then, what's wrong?" I ask.

"I'm retiring. Which means I can't see you anymore. I could recommend somebody else, but I don't think I need to. You have progressed so much and I know that you don't need the same help you used to. In fact, whenever you come, you talk about trivial things and some very detailed points about your sex life," Dr Dufre says and I groan.

"You can't retire. You're not allowed to retire. You were never supposed to. What am I going to do without you?" I ask, panic evident in my voice.

"Diego, you have Violetta. You have Camila and Marco. And you will always have me as a friend. I'm not walking out of your life forever, you can always contact me." Dr Dufre leans forward.

"So that's why I'm here? And why are Camila and Marco here?" I ask.

"Because we are such an integral part of your life, you bitch." Camila sticks her tongue out.

"As sentimental and stupid as it may sound, you have been my longest patient. I guess I wanted to say a proper goodbye to 'Diego The Patient' and since I've spent some time with Marco and Camila when they come and share secrets about you behind your back." Dr Dufre shrugs.

"I mean, I have been here from the beginning. I came with you for your first appointment. You made me sit on the floor in the corner, so that you were never alone. It was the hardest one because he made you speak about your mother and your newfound hobbies," Marco says and I shudder at the memory.

"I couldn't speak to you for a few days because of how embarrassed I was. I definitely didn't tell Cami about it because that was even worse," I say and Camila laughs.

"Oh please, like I've never seen you cry before. I've made you cry!" Camila exclaims and I clench my eyes shut.

"You actually came to me to complain about it. You were still fazed by her refusal to date you," Dr Dufre says.

"God forbid a girl didn't want Diego. Besides, the moment I met Marco, I was more interested in him than you," Camila says and Marco puffs his chest out.

"Do you really want to retire?" I ask suddenly and Dr Dufre chuckles.

"I do. I've been doing this for a long time and I am getting old," Dr Dufre says in his gentle voice. "Anyway, you weren't always this attached. Remember you almost tried to get a new therapist." He points out and I groan.

"Don't remind me of that. I was too stupid. The problem was that you knew me too well and understood me too well. My father was forcing me to see you and you were actually helping me and getting through to me. It scared me. It was different with Marco, he was my friend. You were a professional and it scared me. It doesn't even matter, my father didn't let me. It was the best decision he ever made because I don't know what would have happened if I left you," I say with a sigh of relief.

"I would imagine jail," Marco offers and I nod in solemn agreement.

"I just can't believe that it's all going to be over. We've been doing this for so long. I'm so used to hearing about you going for appointments. I'm going to miss coming to Dr Dufre for some secret sessions. I'm going to miss this very comfortable couch. I'm going to miss Tayla, she's a sweetheart." Camila reminisces.

"It's not like I will never be in your lives ever again. It's just the end of a professional era," Dr Dufre explains.

"It's just been so many years. So many memories. You've helped me through so much. You've been my confidante, and I just hate the idea of losing this. It's been a constant in my life and it fucking scares me to think of the end." I bury my face in my hands.

Marco and Camila switch seats with Dr Dufre. Camila sits on Marco's lap and he wraps an arm around her. Dr Dufre turns to me and smiles.

"Diego, nothing will jeopardise our relationship. You are still a very important person in my life. I don't want you to think that I will no longer care about you. I am probably too invested in your life, and there's no going back now. Don't be afraid. You are never alone."

"Yeah, babe, you should never worry. You will always be my number one." Marco winks.

"You're my number two because you're my little shit." Camila grins and I laugh.

"I love you guys too."

A few hours later, we are ready to leave. We all take one last look into the room and smile. A million memories flash through my mind.

Goodbye.

~Lexy 😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.6K 2.6K 45
(Based on the show "Violetta") Violetta can't help feeling bad after leaving Leon for Diego. She realizes she needs Leon more than ever. When Violet...
96K 2.1K 30
✓ COMPLETED ✓ Started: 20th NOV 2020 Finished: 13th DEC 2020 EDITING! After the love of her life leaves her for good, Carlota Santiago has to strugg...
309K 4.9K 42
"Hello! My name is Aurora Violet Johnson, I saw your poster a while ago and I came here today to apply for the job as a waitress." I said looking at...
9K 423 28
❝and that's the thing about illicit affairs and clandestine meetings and longing stares. it's born from just one single glance but it dies and it die...