All I Ever Wanted (Hunter Hay...

By smiles234

Shelby and Hunter have been best friends from the beginning. Hunter gets back with his ex girlfriend, Amber... More

All I Ever Wanted (Hunter Hayes Fanfiction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Authors Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Authors Note
Chapter 20
Authors Note
Authors Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Authors Note
Chapter 27
Authors Note
Chapter 28
Authors Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Authors Note
Authors Note
Chapter 33
Authors Note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Authors Note
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Authors Note
Authors Note
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Author's Note
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Author's Note
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Author's Note
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Authors Note
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Author's Note!
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Authors Note
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Author's Note
Chapter 75
THE END!!
Author's Note!
Author's Note!

Chapter 67

431 13 0
By smiles234

"Can I get a cheeseburger and French fries?" I asked the waitress. We are currently in a little diner, eating dinner.

After everybody ordered, we gave the waitress our menus and she walked away with a little smirk on her face. My eyes followed her over to the cash register where her apparent friend was working. I read her lips as she talked to her 'friend'.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed. "It's Shelby and Hunter! They are the cutest couple!!"

I chuckled and turned back to our very crammed table. All five of us are stuffed in a booth, because the guys insisted that we could all fit and that they don't want a normal table.

I tried to tell them that the normal table would be a better idea, but boys are boys and we all know they don't listen...no offense.

"She seems to believe the rumors are true." I said to them.

"Who?" They all said in unison.

I rolled my eyes. "Our waitress!"

"Ohhhhhh!"

I laughed at them.

Our waitress came back with our food about fifteen minutes later, and she smiled at us.

"Here you guys go!" She began to walk off, but then stopped in her place. She slowly turned around. I noticed her smile had grown. "Okay, I seriously have to say this! I have been waiting for you two to get together! You guys are like, the best couple out there."

I smiled, about to tell her the truth when Hunter interjected. "Thanks!" He said, then put his arm around me. She let out a little squeal and turned to walk away again.

I turned and scowled at Hunter. "I thought we were going to tell people if they asked!"

That's when he smirked. "But she didn't ask." Then he winked at me.

"Oh whatever!" I said, turning in my seat and crossing my arms.

I picked up my cheeseburger and took a very vicious bite out of it. Everybody laughed before digging in to their food.

After we all finished eating, we decided it was time to head back to the bus so we could get back on the road for Hunter's next concert.

"What do you want to do?" Hunter asked me, putting his arm around my shoulders.

I didn't say anything about it. "Ummmmm, we need to finish stuff on this bucket list! Summer is almost over ya know?"

"That's true...what can we do that we can stay on the bus for?"

I thought for a moment, but then decided that pulling out the list would be a faster way to think about it.

"Uh, I think the only one we can do is pranks..."

He smiled at me. "Let's do it!"

Now before you ask where the rest of the band is, I will tell ya! They are in the back going over songs and stuff! The usual!

"Okay, what should we do?" Hunter asked after we sat there for a few seconds thinking.

After talking it over, Hunter and I began working our magic.

I ran into the bathroom and placed a piece of duct tape on the edge of the water fossit, leaving just enough space for the water to shoot out on, so that when the use it, the water will shoot up and squirt them in their faces.

Hunter on the other hand was in the living room, finding the extra remote they have for the TV.

After I was done with the fossit, we only had one more person to get. This one is going to be a bit trickier. So, we decided to save this one for later, probably tomorrow when we will have somewhere to stop, like a walmart.

For whoever is left over, we will get. We are going to look at what their outfit for the concert is tomorrow and go out and buy the same exact clothes, but in a way smaller size. Then we will switch the clothes out and hide the other ones. When they change before going onstage and he freaks out, we will give him his clothes back.

"Hey guys, I'm going to bed!" Sam said, walking out the door. Hunter and I had just sat down. "I need to use the bathroom first though!" He said, walking into the bathroom.

Me and Hunter looked at eachother before getting up and running over to the door to listen closely. It was pretty quiet. All until, "AHH!" Sam came running out of the bathroom, his face and hair drenched.

Me and Hunter began cracking up right then and there.

"This was you guys?!" He screamed, charging towards us.

Hunter's eyes widened as he whipped out our paper that had our bucket list on it. "It's on our bucket list, you can't be mad."

Sam stopped in his tracks and then rolled his eyes. "I don't like this idea any more!" And with that he stormed off back to where the bunks are.

Devo came out with a surprised look on his face. "What's up with him?" he asked.

Me and Hunter shrugged.

"I don't know! He came out of the bathroom and was completely soaked!" I said, obviously lying.

Devo's face turned into confusion. "Oh. Okay....Hey, is it okay if I change the channel? I don't really want to watch Disney Channel..."

What? Don't lie, I know you watch Disney too!

"Yeah, that's fine!" Hunter said, handing him the remote, smirking at me. This is perfect for our plan.

"Yes! This is my favorite show!" He said, changing the channel. He sat there and watched in excitement.

Hunter nudged me with his arm, saying that he was about to do it. As soon as that happened, the television changed back to the last thing we were watching.

I tried my best not to laugh as confusion hit Devo's face. He looked around the room before shrugging and turning the tv back to his show.

About a minute later, Hunter changed the channel again back to Disney. If you haven't caught along yet, Hunter has a backup remote so he can change channels too.

"What the?" He changed it back, forcefully.

Hunter gave it about 30 seconds this time.

"What is going on?!" Devo said, pointing the remote to the screen and changing the channel yet again. As soon as he did that, Hunter clicked it back. Then Devo, Then Hunter, then Devo, then Hunter.

After a few minutes of this happening, me and Hunter just busted out laughing. Devo turned to us with and angered look. Then got up out of his seat and back to the bunk beds.

"He'll be fine in the morning..." Hunter said, laying back on the couch. I just laughed. I looked over in Hunter's direction and saw him close his eyes. I smiled as I leaned in to his side and closed my eyes as well, quickly falling asleep on his chest.

XXXXXX

"Are you ready?!" I asked Hunter, all excited for the next prank.

It's around 3:30, so me and Hunter are currently out shopping for a matching outfit of Matt's.

He is just wearing a dark gray Rolling Stones shirt and a pair of light jeans from American Eagle.

So first, Hunter and I went to American Eagle, since we knew that the pants came from here.

"Ready!" He said as we took a step into American Eagle. I smiled as we rushed over to the men's section and started looking at the jeans.

Around ten minutes later, Hunter's eyes lit up as he picked up a pair of light washed jeans that matched Matt's perfectly. I gave Hunter a mischievous smile as we walked up to the cash register.

The person running the cash register's eyes went wide. "Oh my gosh!" He said, looking at Hunter and I. I haven't met many of Hunter's guy fans, so this is a surprise. "You're Hunter Hayes! And you are Shelby!"

Hunter gave him a smile. "Yes I am, and yes she is."

"Can I take a quick picture with you...my-uh-my little sister will so jealous?" He said this as more of a question, making it sound like he is really the one who is excited, he just doesn't want to show it.

I laughed. "Yeah, sure!"

He whipped out his phone and came around the counter to meet us. "Wow! This is awesome! Oh, I'm Cameron by the way!" He stuck out his hand.

That made me think back to all of our friends. I haven't talked to them in a while. Just a few text messages sent here and there, but nothing too exciting. I have to admit, I miss all of them. Cameron, Alexis, Aaron, everybody. But I mostly miss my parents. I talk to them on the phone a few times a week, but that is it.

I gave Hunter a small smile, because I could see he missed them too.

Before Cameron started to get worried, I smiled and shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you."

He smiled as he went up to a costumer and asked if they could take the picture for him. She said alright and snapped the picture.

"Thank you guys so much!" He said, giving us each a hug.

"No problem!" We said, and then handed him the jeans for him to check out.

After we paid, we decided to go to Kohls, because they usually have graphic tees there.

Once we got there, we walked inside and went over to the men's section and began looking. We couldn't find the shirt anywhere, so we went over to the woman's section to look. Still, nothing in sight.

We were about to give up, when Hunter suggested we go ask one of the employees. I agreed, so we walked towards the customer's service area, and waited in line.

"Hi, we were looking for a specific shirt, and we wanted to know if you by any chance had it here." Hunter said once we got to the front of the line.

"What did the shirt look like?" The woman asked. Hunter took out his phone and showed her a picture we took of it before we left.

"Hmmmm, let me go check in the back." She said, getting up and going to what I am suspecting is the "back".

She came back a few minutes later with a few Rolling Stones shirts, and handed them to us. Me and Hunter looked closely through them and noticed that none of them were right.

"None of them match." Hunter told the woman.

She sighed. "I think there is one more back there, but it is a woman's extra small."

Me and Hunter looked at eachother, and our eyes grew wide. "Can we see it?"

She nodded her head and proceeded back to the back.

"Here we are!" She said handing us the shirt.

"This is it!" I said, grabbing ahold of it.

"Is this shirt for you?" The woman asked me.

I laughed. "No, we are actually playing a prank on one of his friends." I told her, not wanting to make a fuss saying 'band mate'.

"Oh!" She laughed. "Would you like me to ring it up here?" She asked.

"Sure!" We told her.

Once we got back to the bus, Hunter and I had made a plan. We both had to distract Matt so one of us can go to the back and switch out the clothes.

That one of us, had to be me.

We stepped into the bus and looked around. Devo was sitting on the couch, watching TV and staring at the remote intently. Sam was sitting at the table scowling at Me and Hunter. Let's just say they both are a little mad at Hunter and I.

"Hey Matt!" Hunter yelled.

Matt came to the front of the bus, dressed in pj's.

"You woke me from my nap." He said, frowning us Hunter.

"Sorry, I just had a question about the set list for tonight."

"Oh, what's up?"

As they started talking, I snuck to the back of the bus, and looked for Matt's clothes. I smirked when I found them folded on top of his bag.

I looked around, making sure nobody was watching, and quickly switched out the clothes.

I stuffed his original clothes back into the shopping bags, then stuffed the shopping bags down into my suitcase.

I walked back to the living room just in time.

"Thanks, sorry for waking you!" Hunter told Matt.

Matt nodded his head. "No problem man!"

It's around 5 o'clock, so everybody decided that it was time to get ready, which also means it's time for our plan to set in.

I decided that since I'm already dressed from the mall, I'm going to keep the same thing on. I usually change, but I really don't want to miss the look on Matt's face when he puts on the clothes.

As if on cue, Matt walks out with a worried look on his face.

"What the hell?!" He yells. "These clothes seriously just fit when I tried them on earlier!"

I kept my face straight. "Did you wash them?"

"No...atleast I don't think I did. What the- how did this happen?! I can't go out there like this!" He pouts. "This was my favorite shirt!"

Hunter then walks out along with the rest of the band. The all took one look at him, then began cracking up.

It was a really funny sight!

Matt's jeans were so tight around his waist and legs he couldn't even walk right, he was waddling. His shirt seriously will rip if he moves at all! The bottom of the shirt hits him right above his belly button, and the arm holes are squeezing his arms.

Hunter quickly took out his phone and snapped a quick picture of him as Sam and Devo laughed hysterically.

"What?" Matt asked confused.

I shook my head and handed him the bag of his original outfit. "This is your real clothes. We pranked you!"

Matt just shook his head. "Was this on the-"

"Bucket list?" Sam finished for him. "Yes it was, we were all pranked too."

"Are you guys still mad at us?" I asked with a puppy dog face.

Devo shook his head and put his arm around me. "We could never stay mad at yawl!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 355 40
"You're not invisible" Hunter whispered as he kissed the scars on my arms. Three normal girls. All living three different lives. The best friend of t...
964 9 25
What happens when two best friends are secretly in love with each other? Hunter and Trinity find out, the struggles of being in love when the world t...
2.9K 103 19
There were two girls named Hannah and Shelby and they were sisters but there was one thing that was interesting about them ( their werewolves) and th...
1.5K 34 32
Hunter and Jenna prepare to tie the knot and learn what it means to have love tough enough to count on.