Attack on Titan Girlfriend Sc...

By Nerdy_Wolf_

So this is another story I transferred over from my Quotev Account, So I hope you enjoy! Includes; Mikasa, An... More

How You Meet
Hanging Out!
They Realize They Have a Crush on You (Their P.O.V)
They Ask You Out!
First Kiss
New Character! Ymir!
First Date!
When You Get Jealous!
When They get Jealous!
When You Try to Scare Them!
You Get Sick!
First Fight! (Oh no :o)
After the Argument
Someone Else?
New Character! Petra!
Apologies!
New Character! Krista Lenz!
OMG!!! A/N
What you guys do for Easter! (Modern)
They Use Pick Up Lines!
PLEASE READ
HAPPY NEW YEAR'S!!!
Important A/N Read if You Want

We All Need To Chat.

4.6K 51 3
By Nerdy_Wolf_

This is one of the few reasons why we're all going to sit down, and have a nice chat. 
    Look, that chapter about Starjumper is old. It's not up-to-date. 
As far as I'm concerned last I checked she had given all proper credit. I don't know if that's the case now, and wasn't planning on commenting on this situation at all.
   I DO NOT, condone bullying whatsoever. It's uncalled for. It's stupid.  If you find an issue with the story chapter credits or something talk either  to Starjumper, the author who you must be 1000% sure had wrote it in the first place, and ask them. I'm not in connections with either parties, whether it be Starjumper or the original authors. 
    This was written awhile back and no longer has any meaning if the problem was dealt with. I am no longer connected to any of the up-to-date chapters, so I don't know what's going on. It upsets me however, when I get a hand full of comments arguing about something that has happened almost year and a half now. If you want to DM me to talk more go ahead, but I really don't need any more fighting in the comments. If I see any comments like this again you account will be blocked and the comments will be deleted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 223 34
The characters from aot are forced to tell truths and undertake dares in this Attack on Titan fanfiction. Feel free to leave suggestions in the comme...
12 0 12
*This is personally one of my favorite ships and books* Ymir and Krista have been living their life together, but Ymir has kept a very important secr...
243K 6.3K 18
Thank you for 235k!! **This is very old and cringey. Read at your own risk** "Still an awesome book." -Sferyal
34.8K 842 9
[Y/N] Ackerman had just killed Eren Yeager, someone she held most dear. Eren was someone she loved but she had to end him.. In doing so she has moved...