Walt Disney Academy ✔

By LynnPatrick710

Welcome to Walt Disney Academy. Home of all the favourite disney princes, princesses, others and villains-of... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Mulan
Chapter 2: Cinderella
Chapter 3
Chapter 4: Hercules
Chapter 5: Aladdin
Chapter 6: Basketball Tryouts
Chapter 7: Vanessa
Chapter 8: Elsa and Anna
Chapter 9: Cinderella
Chapter 10: Boys' Wing
Chapter 11: Disney Diner
Chapter 12: Snow White
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19: Tiana
Chapter 20: Frozen
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24: Talent Show Eve
Chapter 25: DISNEY'S GOT TALENT
Chapter 26: DISNEY'S GOT TALENT 2
Chapter 27: DISNEY'S GOT TALENT 3
Chapter 28: Post-Celebrations
Chapter 29
Chapter 30: Sports and Other Types of Hurt
Chapter 31: Tarzan
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34: Frog Games
Chapter 35: Whistle While You Work
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38: Jelsa
Chapter 39: Under The Sea
Chapter 40: These Midnight Things, happens all the time
Chapter 41
Chapter 42: Maleficent
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44: A Whole New WHOLE NEW World
Chapter 46: Aye
Chapter 47: Let's Get Down To Business
Chapter 48
Chapter 49: Almost There
Chapter 50: Aurora
Chapter 51: Wake Me Up
Chapter 52: Mindblown
Chapter 53: Cold Out Here
Chapter 54
Chapter 55: For All We Know
Chapter 56: Remember
Chapter 57: Truth Be Told
Chapter 58: End Game
Chapter 59
Chapter 60: Finally
Epilogue

Chapter 45: It's You

315 7 2
By LynnPatrick710

Video Games- Lana Del Rey

Elsa cupped her chin upon her palm as she read the entire IG feeds.

It wasn't up to 24 hours and people were already shaming Aurora on basically all the social media that existed.

Elsa tsked at the fact. No-one even remembered Aladdin, the male culprit on it all.

"Is something wrong?" Someone walked up behind her, quickly pressing a hot cup of mocha into her palm.

Elsa instantly felt herself go red. She'd only hung out with Jack for two weeks and yet, she knew she felt more sparks with him than she ever did since she was born.

So much so that they did a temporary elopement to the The Ball Hotel a million miles away from Walt Disney.

No-one had known. Not Anna. Not Hans. Not Punzie.

Jack must have felt the sparks too because he spent most of the two weeks fawning over her, comparing attributes, talking about anything and everything.

"Tell me, Elsa. What's that?"

"It's in school. Aurora was caught 'BJ'ing Jasmine's boyfriend. You know him, right? The Arabian dude with the good hair?"

"His hair is nice though, I must admit. I'm yet to ask him his shampoo secret."

"Anyway, no-one is looking to his side for his own side of the story. Everyone is on Aurora's neck."

"It's college. In all honesty, the kids are bound to overlook the male of it all."

Elsa pursed her lip then sighed as the cool night breeze flew in from the window. "Stupid school."

Jack chuckled then bent to pull off his shoes. As he looked up, he noticed Elsa had walked past him and towards the balcony, where the pale moon was positioned perfectly in their favour in front of their suite.

He noticed she'd been growing paler and paler still. He'd never met anyone so... similar to himself.

He was quick to join her on the balcony where she leaned on the railings, eyes closed, feeling the night deeply.

As he kept on gazing at her, he kept on asking what exactly drew him to her and vice versa. Not every normal and cautious girl would want to leave with some boy she'd known only for 2 weeks or more to a hotel.

What was the attraction?

"Aren't you cold out here. Like, I think we should keep the warm in." Jack broke her out of her thoughts.

Elsa just smiled. Was there any point keeping the cold away anymore when it was already creeping up into all her vitals?

She knew at that point, she was meant to have extra bed rest rather than hopping to and fro Disney Academy with a boy that made her heart jump more.

She knew it was dangerous and could kill her quickly.

But she loved it.

What was the point of staying in a spot and dying there? She'd rather die in somewhere and someplace extraordinary.

With someone extraordinary.

"Tell me more about yourself." She pulled her strongest smile and gave him a playful look.

Jack didn't hesitate to shrug out of his jacket and place the shoulders of it upon hers. "Seriously? That was immediate."

"A girl would just love to know." She took a sip from the hot cup.

"Okay?" He shoved his hands under his armpits for warmth. "I... well, I don't really know where to start. I'm an orphan... or at least I think I am."

Elsa frowned, but didn't interrupt.

"I think I once had a sister, Sara. She's like, my last memory." A small smile formed on his lips as he recalled a far-off memory. "I have no idea where she is now. I hope she's okay though.

"But fate has a funny way of being absolutely funny. I've got the best family now. Sister-like, brother-like, uncle-like, father-like structures. All there for me." He chuckled. "I love winters however."

Elsa rolled her eyes at the sudden change of topic, not knowing if he was also making reference to her surname or not.

"I love playing around, goofing off. Spending most of my time in an ice-skating rink with my half-brother. It's more fun to be fun. I live for the thrill."

"You sound super magical right now, Jack. And in perfect opposition to me, believe me. Now that's why you're used to the cold. Always goofing off with snow and ice."

"That's me." His smile lessened a bit. "But I know that you, as introverted as you are, don't do ice-skating."

He was right, she thought. But her own reason was that she wasn't allowed, for her health sake.

"So, Queen Winters, tell me why you're always cold. You know mine now."

"Hey. I do love ice-skating. And snowball fights. And winter as a whole. I hardly do it but I do it nonetheless. I just... I guess I'm just born cold blooded."

Jack giggled. "We're like the perfect contrast and at the same time the perfect match and-" he stopped abruptly. Too much blabbering.

Elsa raised a brow and sent him a sharp look.

The perfect match.

Good God. He'd given her the perfect match.

She set the cup aside and faced him.

"I have to tell you. I actually do like you, I've got to be blunt right now." She pulled her knee to her chest, slowly biting her lower lip.

Jack paused again. Very, very unsure of what to say. He'd hooked up with gazillion of girls before but this admittance oddly threw him off balance.

Sure they'd spent two days flirting and swimming and playing around but she never gave what she felt a name. And he too, was strangely too shy to give it a name either.

She was way too delicate, way too special. Now with admitting this out loud, she was his as well.

She was his.

"You... you..." he gave off another chuckle, his fingers slipping into his hair.

"I just had to say it, I dunno." She buried her temple in her knee, letting her loose blonde hair hide her face.

"Well, Elsa. If I felt absolutely nothing, I wouldn't be miles across school, staying in an expensive and confined suite doing nothing but talking and watching movies and swimming all around."

That was all she needed. She felt her heart go on a timer to when it would explode. This boy was given her a filler concrete for the only hole she had left in her.

"I feel kind of weird. We're out here pouring out feelings and shit-" she didn't raise her head up.

"Hey. I've got to admit. You're quite and eye-catch. Not only are you perfectly beautiful but you're so peaceful, caring, calm, mature..."

At that point, she couldn't help the tear that escaped. Right then, the harsh biting of the cold breeze on her skin didn't bother her anymore.
Rather, it set up some kind of romantic atmosphere around them. And she was sure he could feel it too.

Should she already call it love? Was it too early.

"You sure do use the word 'perfect' on me a lot."

"Give honour to whom honour is due,"

"Good." She looked up at him. And noticed that she never knew how close their faces were to each other at that point. And she didn't feel like pulling back. "Cause you're damn perfect to me."

She searched for a thousand forces that would tell her to move back, away from him, away from his minty breath from the peppermints he'd popped earlier, away from this 1 inch close proximity between their bodies.
And none of these forces could be found.

She could not and definitely DID not want to move from that spot. And she knew he didn't want to either.

"Elsa?"

"Hmm?..."

"Elsa, you are... you're like... I don't know what you are."

"I'm a loner."

"And I'm your opposite."

"Opposites attract, so I hear."

"I feel more than attracted to you right now." The surge of feelings building up in him had moved him to say that, but he could swear with his life that he'd never felt so genuine about his feelings before.

"Jack?

"Yes..."

"What is this between us? Honestly. Do you feel anything?"

"I don't know what I feel. I don't know what's past attraction, what's past 'like'. I don't know."

The distance between their faces never grew distant. She raised up her hand to calmly touch his shoulder, more as a support rather than a gesture.

"Elsa?"

"Hmm?"

His eyes lingered on her tempting nude but succulent lips. "Why do I want to kiss y..." he couldn't even complete his sentence. His hormones wouldn't let him. He just went straight in, claiming her lips for his own.

The hand on his shoulder tightened as she quickly responded to the kiss.

He went on to grab her waist, pulling her into him, meshing them as one. Her cup spilled over but both of them were highly too busy to notice that. Or his jacket that was now covering the dark and wet smear on the floor.

He stood up quickly, pulling her up with him, almost lifting her off the floor. Her lower back hit the metal rail the moment he spun her around. His hands quickly went to both her sides, holding the rail firmly and caging her in. He pressed his forehead upon hers, his eyes closed as if praying for a moment.

"What are you?" He whispered.

She gently touched his cheek. "Whatever you want me to be Jack. Anything you want."

"Perfect." He dipped in once more, definitely rougher than before, carrying her small form away from the railing and back towards the suite. He just wanted to claim her whole.

Needed to claim her whole.

He fisted into her blonde hair, pressing her lips into his the more needing to get this woman into himself someway and somehow.

Right then he was almost obsessed with this lady.

He wasn't fazed when he found himself falling with her upon the soft mattress, her under him.

He paused only to gaze down at her, gently wiping corn silk threads for her porcelain-like face.
"I don't know why you had to come now."

"But I came nonetheless." She reached up and kissed his lips. "I just want this night, Jack. I want this night. I don't to think about anything."
Not about my weakening organs.

He caught her lips in his. "When you say you want this night-"

"Jack." She smiled against his lips and snatched the collar of his Fendi t-shirt. "You don't know how badly I want this...and You...this night."

Jack paused again and studied her. She certainly did not deserve to get hurt. Especially not by him.

"You sure we aren't moving to fast..."

"Jack." She held on to him tighter. She hoped she didn't sound like a wanton. "I'm pretty sure I won't get another chance."

Before he could register what she meant, she dragged him back in, but only briefly before she pulled him away again.

She sat up, gently pulling him aside. She hesitated, like she was giving it a second thought before pulled her white sweater over her head. "I couldn't think of any other person, or any other time."

Jack stared at her, now clad in a black lacy bra. His eyes held something greater than lust.

Still, he knew with this angel, he'd finally entered heaven.

_____________________________________
A/N: You know what the hell went down. A brief apology for all my writer's blocks. Won't happen again from now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 37.6K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
10.4K 187 14
A ship story about Kawaii~Chan (Nana) and Zane, explaining how they are drawn together. These charatcers belong to Aphmau (https://www.youtube.com/ch...