Stigma [Book 1]

By seokjinsstan

Kim Taehyung of BTS Chou Tzuyu of Twice The two most popular members of BTS and Twice respectively. What many... More

Introduction
HAPPY JIN DAY (Not a Chapter)
Prologue
Chapter 1 : Wounds that Return
Chapter 2 : I Need U
Chapter 3 : Tensions Rising
Chapter 4 : Going Crazy
Chapter 5 : Table for Two
A/N : New Book!
Chapter 6 : Snapped
Chapter 7 : Coincidence?
Chapter 8 : Cocoa
Merry Christmas!
Chapter 9 : Reasons...
Chapter 10 : Confrontations
Chapter 11 : Date Night
Chapter 12 : Step-by-Step
Chapter 13 : My Turn
Chapter 15 : Memories
NOTICE!
Chapter 16 : Admiration
Chapter 17 : Advice
Chapter 18 : Prevention
Chapter 19 : Missing You
Chapter 20 : Broken
Chapter 21 : Tired
Chapter 22 : Seeing You
Chapter 23 : Cheer Up
Chapter 24 : Waking Up
Chapter 25 : Watching
Chapter 26 : Disguised
Teaser.
Chapter 27 : Retrace Our Steps (Part 1)
Chapter 28 : Retrace Our Steps (Part 2)
Chapter 29 : Retrace Our Steps (Part 3)
Chapter 30 : Retrace Our Steps (Part 4)
Short Note.
Chapter 31 : Back Again
Chapter 32 : Where?
Chapter 33 : Talk
Chapter 34 : Blame Game
Notice
Chapter 35 : Toss and Turn
Chapter 36 : Jealousy
Chapter 37 : Blood, Sweat, and TT
Chapter 38 : Family
Chapter 39 : The Calm Before the Storm
Chapter 40 : MAMA 2016
Chapter 41 : Afraid
Chapter 42 : Guilt
Chapter 43 : Meeting You Again
Chapter 44 : Our Night
Chapter 45 : Stigma
Thank You.
My Other Works
Scenery [Book 2]

Chapter 14 : Run with You

1.8K 62 15
By seokjinsstan

Taehyung's Journal Entry
(arriving home after the date)

You went in for a kiss

A kiss that was sweet like honey

Your lips on mine was something I wanted to feel forever.

A spark flew inside me as I reminisced of our happiest moments.

Moments that I cherish despite the blotches in our past.

For a moment, it made me feel as if there was never a thing to be upset about with you.

Maybe things will be good from here.

Maybe...

I'll let you know who I am....

But not until I get my answer.

Journal Entry End

Taehyung and Tzuyu were now sitting at a table backstage, drinking their beverages while talking. They had caught up with updates on each other such as how TWICE's promotions for their debut was going and how BTS would promote their new album.

Luckily for them, they were seated in a secluded area, away from the eyes and ears of staff and other idols. Tzuyu gave Taehyung a serious look.

"Tae, can I ask you something?"

Taehyung was sipping his drink before pausing to look at her, noticing the change in tone. He put down his can before answering.

"What is it?"

"After our date... I wanted to ask... w...w...what exactly are we?" she stuttered.

Taehyung noticed her sense of nervous washed all over her face. He smiled at her to reassure her.

"I know you have a dating ban. So nothing serious at the moment."

She looked down in disappointment. Taehyung saw a took his hand to her chin to make her face him.

"But I'll wait 3 years for you, if you're willing to stay the way we are..." he said.

She blushed after he confirmed. There really was something more in between them. She was glad that he felt something for her too. Ecstatic in fact, but didn't show it. She simply nodded awkwardly.

"G..great! That's good to hear..." she said.

Her phone dinged, signaling a text message. She looked at it to see who it was, only to find it it was from 3 of her members.

Nayeon: Tzuyu-yahhh, where the hell are you?!?!?!

Chaeyoung: Sorry I missed your calls, my phone was dead... do you still need money?

Momo: Heard you were getting food. I expect some for me when you get back.

Tzuyu shook her head and stood up.

"I need to go back to my members Oppa," she said.

Taehyung nodded.

"Go ahead. I need to head back too. I'll catch up with you later, okay?"

"Alright, good luck on your performance today!" she said.

He raised his fist in agreement with her statement.

"Too you as well!" he said.

She turned to head off in the direction of her dressing room. Taehyung watched her go as she slowly disappeared back through the hallways. He smiled while watching her go. But while she left, his smile slowly disappeared. He let out a sigh while scratching his head.

"Aishhh what do I even do with you..." he said.

Tzuyu made her way back to her dressing room. Not before stopping by a different vending machine with actual food in it. She grabbed something for Momo before heading back. She entered the dressing room and threw the small snack bad at Momo who cutely thanked her, showing off some aegyo in the process. The girls proceeded to change into their outfits for their performance. They had the monitor in their room showcase the show live.

"Wahhh Tzuyu, look who it is!" yelled Sana.

Tzuyu looked up at the screen.

"Dul, set, Bang- Tan!"

They all bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Bangtan Sonyeondan!"

The crowd could be audibly heard from their dressing room, despite watching their interview from a monitor. That was just a slight indication of how large of a fan base BTS has.

Tzuyu's jaw dropped when she saw Taehyung on screen. He had changed his outfit. He now wore a white denim jacket with a black shirt under, leather pants, and a bandana. She was almost drooling at the sight of him.

"Yahh Tzuyu, close your mouth. A fly might land inside," Nayeon joked, causing some members to snicker.

Tzuyu glared at her before turning back to the screen. Taehyung seemed to be glowing during their interview. He had a bad boy vibe that he gave, making seem 10x more attractive at that instance.

"So, BTS, can you give us a quick preview of the songs you'll be performing tonight?" the MC asked.

The mic was handed to Yoongi, who rapped his verse in Baepsae.

Then passed on to Taehyung, who began to sing Butterfly.

"Like a butterfly..."

His deep and soulful voice was pleasuring to anyone's ears. Tzuyu loved hearing him sing, as to her he had one of the most unique voices she had ever heard. However, a thought came to mind as she listened to him sing.

Flashback

"Jae Won, sing a song for me,"

Tzuyu was laying on a bench next to the swing set that Jae Won was swinging on.

"What do you have in mind?" he asked.

She shrugged.

"Anything will work," she replied.

Jae Won stopped swinging to think about what to sing.

"Like a butterfly..."

"Jae Won, you're always singing that song. You really do love butterflies, don't you?" she asked.

He smiled at her in return.

"Yeah... they're my favorite. Here, let me try something so the song sounds different."

Jae Won proceeded to clear his throat as he got ready to sing.

"Like a butterfly..."

Tzuyu's eyes widened. His voice was so much deeper than it normally was. She was surprised that his voice could go so low.

"W..w...why does your voice goes so deep? It sounds so different from your regular voice!" she exclaimed.

"I just don't think a deep voice ever really fit my face. I have a pretty wide vocal range, but deep just never seemed to suit me," he replied.

Flashback End

Tzuyu looked up as he finished singing.

"The more and more I start to look at it, the more he seems to remind me of him. Why is that?" she thought.

"Tzuyu, c'mon, it's time to go,"

She looked up and saw Momo, offering a hand out to help her up. The girls finished getting dressed and headed backstage, right behind the curtains. When they arrived there, they saw BTS sitting and talking, awaiting their performance. Namjoon was the first to stand as TWICE approached them. They bowed at the senior group.

"Hey, when I said put the past behind us, I never meant to treat us differently. Besides, bowing to us makes me feel old," said Namjoon.

The girls giggled at his statement. The girls and boys were facing each other as staff prepared the stage for TWICE's performance. Tzuyu and Taehyung made eye contact. Tzuyu gave him a confused look, as if trying to figure something out. Tae simply smiled at her, before looking away himself. Tzuyu shook her head and looked at her members. She noticed Jeongyeon and Jin looking at each other. Jeongyeon trying to keep a blank face while Jin made funny expressions as the leaders exchanged words. Jin won as Jeongyeon silently began laughing at his expressions. She then noticed Mina, with a huge smile plastered on her face. She seemed to be staring intently at something. Tzuyu tried to see where she was looking at and noticed her eyes met Jimin's. He was smiling as well. Before she could think about what was going on between them and make assumptions, a staff came through backstage.

"TWICE, you girls are up"

The girls bowed as the boys wished them luck. They made their way on stage as they began to perform their first song, Like a Fool.

The boys watched them through the monitor backstage. Taehyung's eyes were glued to Tzuyu, attempting to find her every moment the camera had made a cut.

"What was the look you gave me Tzu? Is she finally realizing things? Maybe she's finally putting the pieces back together..." he thought.

They finished performing as they quickly transitioned into Like Ooh-Ahh. As they neared the chorus, most of the boys got up to perform the dance along with it. Even Yoongi excitedly danced to the song. This earned them a loud response of laughter coming from the other staff members backstage.

"LIKE OOH-AHH, OOH-AHH" the boys practically screamed.

The girls finished their performance and bowed to the fans. The crowd chanted their names loudly as the group was getting more and more popular. TWICE easily had one of the most successful debuts out of any group in KPOP. They exited the stage and through the curtains arrived backstage. As they got there, the boys were clapping for them.

"Wahhh, such a good performance once again girls!" said Hoseok happily.

"Yeah, not only is the song catchy, but the dance is powerful too," said Jimin as the others nodded in agreement.

The girls bowed as they thanked the boys, who were now scheduled to perform next. They waved each other off and exited onto the stage as the girls stayed behind to perform. Taehyung caught Tzuyu before they departed and flashed a quick finger heart, making her blush before he left.

"Wahhh, look at our maknae, so deeply in love,"

She turned to see Jihyo making the remark as the others tried to hold back their laughter.

"I... unnie, you told me to be careful, but joe you're poking fun at me too!" Tzuyu said while pouting.

Jihyo laughed and patted her back.

"Nobody can see us here so I'm not too worried right now," she said while winking.

Tzuyu sat with her members as they watched BTS perform on screen.

"KIM NAMJOON!"

"KIM SEOKJIN!"

"MIN YOONGI!"

"JUNG HOSEOK!"

"PARK JIMIN!"

"KIM TAEHYUNG!"

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

"BTS!"

This was the fan chant which was considered to be universally known in KPOP by now. The girls jammed out as the boys performed. Chaeyoung and Dahyun admired the first performance being Baepsae, taking mental notes on ways to improve their own rapping. Then came on Butterfly, which every peacefully serenaded to. As Jin ended the song, Tzuyu went to glance over at Jeongyeon, who looked so proud of her boyfriend.

Finally, Run was about to be performed. Right before the song began, a video played from the monitor. This came from the prologue of their series as well as a number of times in the Run MV itself.

It was Taehyung, on top of the deck that overlooked the sea. His face looked so serious while he prepped himself to jump. The girls couldn't deny, his facial expressions and mannerisms were phenomenal. As the scene panned out to overview the whole deck along with the ocean, Tzuyu realized something.

Flashback

"TZUYU-YAHHH! I CAN'T DO IT!"

Tzuyu watched from the bottom of the platform as Jae Won stood at the top. She shook her head as he screamed at the top of his lungs.

"YAHHH YOU KNOW I'M SCARED OF HEIGHTS! WHY'D YOU MAKE ME COME HERE?!?!"

No response.

Jae Won peered over the edge and looked down into the ocean. He was frightened at the sight of it. Thinking about jumping made him want to vomit.

"Aissshhhh, this girl is really gonna be the death of me..." he said to himself.

He was practically hyperventilating at this point. He took a few steps away from the edge until he was meet as a pair of arms engulfed him into a back hug.

"It's okay Jae Wonnie.... I'm here with you. Nothing wrong will happen." she said.

He turned to face her. She saw tears in his eyes. While Jae Won acted as a shield to her, she knew that his one weakness was heights and tall places. She wiped his tears and smiled at him.

"You taught me how to face my fears. Now it's time I return the favor."

She intertwined her hands with his as they looked at each other.

"We'll jump together on 3.... 1..." she started.

"2...." he replied.

"3!" they both yelled.

They ran to the edge as they jumped off of the platform into the water, creating a big splash. After a few moments, the two emerged from the water to catch their breaths. Jae Won was holding onto Tzuyu for his dear life. Luckily for him, he had already taught her how to swim. It was her that would he saving him this time.

"Jae Won, it's over. You did it"

He opened his eyes to be greeted by a smiling Tzuyu.

"I...I... I did didn't I?" he stammered.

She pulled him into a hug as the two continued to stay in the water.

Flashback End

And with that, a single tear dropped from Tzuyu's eyes. She clenched her heart as she felt a sharp pain.

"Jae Won... come back..." she thought to herself.

===============================

A/N : First update of today. Stay tuned for another one. Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment and vote!

Also, I  have an announcement I'll be making soon regarding on something I've been planing out for a while now... I'll need some time before I put it into effect though...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 4.2K 29
In which a ship of fans to become real. Kim Taehyung & Chou Tzuyu are destined to be together in We Got Married project after got shipped by their fa...
46.3K 2.5K 49
Chou Tzuyu a very successful, young and beautiful CEO of one of the big companies of Asia. She never trust anyone easily, it's really difficult to pa...
3.7K 151 21
7 years ago Chou Tzuyu fell in love with the handsome boy jeon jungkook. Jeon jungkook is a handsome boy many people likes him because of his popula...
30K 2.7K 55
Chou Tzuyu is either chased after to be protected, or hunted to be killed. Why? Because she witnessed two different events she wasn't supposed to se...