The Daughter of the Alpha King

By xCuriousWriterx

She is sweet. He is cruel. She wants freedom. He wants her all to his self. ~*~ Roselyn has been a good littl... More

Prologue
The Daughter of the Alpha King
Ch. 1 - Riding in a carriage
Ch. 2 - The Proposal
Ch. 3 - First time saying 'No'
Ch. 4 - What Happened?
Authors Note
Ch. 5 - Please Don't Tell
Ch. 6 - Seized
Ch. 7 - Meeting my Mate
Ch. 8 - Logan
Ch. 9 - No Sparks?
Ch. 10 - You Jerk
Dear Readers:
Ch. 11 - How is it my fault?
Ch. 12 - Stitches and Apologizes
Ch. 13 - Running for dear life
Author's Note
Ch. 14 - Hide and Seek
Ch. 15 - Knight in Shining Armor
Ch. 16 - You Disobeyed Me
Ch. 17 - You truly are a monster
Ch. 18 - Possessive Alpha
Ch. 19 - Alpha Winston
Ch. 20 - Is she dead?
Ch. 22 - Angry She Wolf
Ch. 23 - Controlling Rae
Ch. 24 - Jessyca
Ch. 25 - Rose is an alpha?
Ch. 26 - Wolfsbane
Ch. 27 - Facing the truth
Ch. 28 - The Attack
Ch. 29 - Special Prisoner
Ch. 30 - The Flyer
Ch. 31 - Banished
Ch. 32 - Black Knights pt. 1
Ch. 33 - Black Knights pt. 2
Ch. 34 - Iris
Ch. 35 - The Plan
Ch. 36 - Luna
Ch. 37 - Blood Alpha
Ch. 38 - Blood Alpha is dead
Ch. 39 - New Beginnings?
Ch. 40 - Bad Dreams
Ch. 41 - Transitioning
Ch. 42 - I Love You
Ch. 43 - Logan is back
Ch. 44 - Forever Promise
Ch. 45 - Mates
Ch. 46 - Ceremony pt. 1
Ch. 47 - Ceremony pt. 2
Ch. 48 - King Charles
Ch. 49 - King of Rogues
Ch. 50 - Going Back Home
Ch. 51 - Old Friends
Ch. 52 - Light in my Life
Ch. 53 - Battle Plans
Ch. 54 - Counting Days
Ch. 55 - War
Ch. 56 - Dexter
Ch. 57 - Dexter's Story
Ch. 58 - Traitor
Ch. 59 - Chase
Ch. 60 - Come and Get Me
Ch. 61 - Destiny
Ch. 62 - Ending It All
Ch. 63 - Our Story
Epilogue
Author's Note : Surprise!

Ch. 21 - Sleeping Beauty

6.8K 222 10
By xCuriousWriterx

Hey my Curious Followers!

So I have decided that I will be updating this book every other monday. So I posted a new chap today so in 2 weeks will be a new chapter for this book!

I have gotten back on wattpad after a really long break which was for like over a year but now I will get back to writing because it is my escape from my life. I promise not to let you guys down.

Also, I have drafts of about maybe 8 books on my works. I have said that when TDOTAK gets halfway or a little past I begin to introduce one of my new books! Though, I can't seem to decide which one to begin, would you guys like me to start on the sequel for My Mates Secrets orrrr the new improved version of The Alpha's Girl?? Comment below which book and which ever one has the most votes I will be starting with that one!

-C.W.
——————————————————————————
Logan

I slammed my fist on the table.

"Get Dr. Tevin here now!" I commanded.

"But sir, we are at least 10 hours away from our land. Dr. Tevin wouldn't be here till morning." A warrior spoke up.

I struck my hand out gripping his neck slamming him into the wall. I could feel Blade's anger rumbling that his warrior would question his command and that his mates life is on the line.

"You will do what I command." Blade and I's voice mixed together.

The room shifted and I knew my men felt the presence of both their alphas.

"Y-yes sir." He croaked out before he dropped to the floor. He scrambled out of the room dialing the doctor. I turned to face the rest of my men.

"Until Dr. Tevin gets here, I want extreme perimeter checks around the territory, no one goes in or out." I said.

A lot of 'yes sir's' responded from my men before they left till it was just my beta James and I. I ran my hand through my hair.

I was stressed out, my mate wasn't waking up and there was nothing I could do about it. I felt hopeless, no I felt weak. I couldn't even protect my own mate for 5 seconds and now I don't know if she's even alive.

James pitched in, "Logan..."

No one was allowed to call me by my first name, only my cousin Sara and James. James and I were always close since we were born, he was like my brother.

"What if Tevin can't find what's wrong with our Luna?" James asked.

I sighed, "What are you suggesting I do? Tevin is our only option, the witches don't live in this area so we can't go to them."

"There's one witch who was always defiant of her coven." James said.

I knew who he was talking about, and the thought of that witch sickened me. That witch bitch had chaos following her like a moth to a flame. She was all destruction no salvation.

I looked at James, "You want me to have that witch come and save my mate. Hell no."

This idea he had was ridiculous, she wouldn't help.

James pursed his lips, "I know she's untrustworthy but she's a witch and they have more intellect than a pack doctor because on the off chance that nothing is wrong with the Luna medically wise-"

I shut my eyes taking a deep breath.

"How am I to trust her? I put all my trust in her 6 years ago and she betrayed us." I growled.

"Sir, you can control her with this." James handed me the moonstone that I found in Roselyn's hand.

It was true, I could use this to force her to save Rose. I hated the idea without a doubt, but if this is the only other option then I had to. I took the necklace and examined it.

"Call Winnie. Tell her to get here asap." I agreed. James nodded before leaving the room.

I sat in the former alphas chair clutching the necklace to my head. I was going to kill Winnie if she put my mate in danger.

'I want to see our mate.' Blade said. I walked to the other room where all the medical equipment was.

Roselyn was laying on the gurney. She laid peacefully and was breathing which was a good sign. I brushed the back of my hand on her cheek.

She was so breath taking beautiful and her skin was so soft.

"Please wake up." I whispered bending down to kiss her forehead.

This reminded me of the time where I hurt her and she ended up in the hospital. I made a promise to her that it would never happen again but now she's in the same situation.

I pulled up a chair next to her still holding her hand. I closed my eyes and soon found myself drifting to sleep.

(few hours later)

"Sir?" A voice said. I jolted up and was immediately by Rose's side growling.

In front of me was James and sadly that witch Winnie. Winnie smiled looking up and down at me with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Winnie." I gritted my teeth saying her name.

"Alpha Logan." Winnie said in a different tone. Winnie looked past me and scrunched her nose. I let out a low growl and Winnie jumped slightly.

"I'm here to help...her." She said in disgust walking to the gurney.

I held my arm out blocking her from Roselyn.

"I change my mind." I stated, "Your not needed here. Get out."

Winnie rolled her eyes pushing past my arm to the other side of me.

James spoke up, "Alpha she's promised to help us."

I looked at the witch with such disgust. There was no way in hell she was capable of helping without screwing us over.

Again.

I made that mistake long ago and my family paid the price. I wasn't going to let Roselyn pay that price if I made a mistake of trusting Winnie.

Winnie placed her hand above Roselyn but I grabbed her wrist twisting it. I twisted it tightening my grip as Winnie struggled to get free.

"Ow! Let me go!" She whined. I pulled her till she was level with my face.

"If you screw us over just like you did before I will not hesitate to kill you this time." I sneered, "I will make your death slow and painful, I will smile upon your rotting corpse as you beg for your pathetic life."

My eyes glowed as I felt Blade surfacing on my threat to her. Winnie's frightened expression quickly was masked by a devious smile.

"I'll need my payment if I am to do what you ask." She licked her lips, "The usual deluxe is good with me...just like old times."

I felt gross, disgusted, I didn't want her. I had slept with her in the past but now I had a mate, things change. I pushed her hand away shaking my head.

I pulled out the moonstone necklace and Winnie's eyes widened.
Witches were always obsessed with the moonstone necklaces that belonged to the alphas.

I never understood why but I know they would do anything to get their hands on one, which was my leverage. I dangled it in front of her.

"Cure her and you get this. Screw us over, and I'll make good on my threat." I promised.

Winnie nodded her head quickly, "Deal."

Winnie placed her hands above Roselyn's body and began to chant closing her eyes. There was a humming sound before Winnie's hands began to glow purple and the glow began to travel down to Roselyn.

The purple glow didn't touch Rose but flowed around her but didn't touch her body. Winnie lowered her hands to the purple aura but when she touched Rose's arm a loud cracking sound was made.

Winnie was blown back into the wall and the purple aura shined before zapping away. I touched Rose's body but she was still unconscious.

"Rose? Rose, can you hear me?" I pleaded cupping her face but she didn't respond.

I growled at Winnie, "What happened? What did you do?"

Winnie pulled the bricks off her as James helped her get up she was a little groggy. Winnie touched her head where a little blood flowed but she walked back to us.

Before she could answer, the door burst wide open revealing Dr. Tevin.

Dr. Tevin looked at all of us before saying, "What is going on here?"

He rushed to Rose and began to examine her. I growled smacking his hand when he touched her arm. He pulled out a stethoscope and began to listen to Roselyn's heart.

"She has a strong heart beat." He confirmed hooking his stethoscope around his neck.

"Well duh." Winnie grumbled as she rubbed her had, "She's not dead."

Tevin looked at her with disgust.

He turned to look at me, "Alpha, you brought her to come help?"

Everyone in my pack hated Winnie, she didn't just screw me over, but my whole pack. Before I could even answer Winnie butted in.

"Excuse me. I am plenty help, you know nothing of what is really going on." She snapped. She got in the doctors face who wasn't phased.

Tevin scoffed, "I can help the Luna."

Winnie gasped, "Luna?"

She turned to face Rose with a shocking look. I grew protective and angled my body in front in case she wanted to attack.

"It makes sense now." She whispered to herself.

"What does Rose being the Luna have anything to do with her current state?" James asked.

Tevin replied, "She needs iv fluids, medication-"

Winnie rolled her eyes, "Shut up Tevin. Medication won't help her with her condition."

"And what condition is that?" I asked growing impatient.

Winnie cleared her throat, "She's under some sort of curse."

A curse? You've got to be kidding me.

"Your lying..." Tevin began but was cut off.

"I'm serious." Winnie said in a serious tone. She walked to Rose's side placing her hand above her head and her hand began to tremble.

"I can feel the magic keeping her under. I've never felt anything like it, almost like ancient magic." Winnie stated.

Winnie looked at Rose with sadness which was a new look.It was like she was concerned with her well being.

Winnie pursed her lips before saying, "I'm going to try something. And I'm not going to make it worse... I just need to see something."

I wanted to say no but I had a feeling she was telling the truth. Winnie closed her eyes resuming her hands above Rose and began to chant.

Rose's body began to glow with the purple aura again. The humming sound came back and Roselyn's body trembled.

"Winnie!" I semi shouted.

"Almost..." Winnie's voice strained.

There was a crack sound but instead of Winnie blowing back a clouded figure of a wolfs head appeared. The wolf howled a mighty howl that shook the entire room before melting into the purple aura which evaporated instantly.

Winnie soon fell but caught by James. She was shaky an leaning on him for support, this probably drained her from the magic.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Her wolf." Winnie croaked out, "Her wolf was trapped deep in her soul for a long time. I'm surprised she was even able to shift, with a curse like that she isn't even supposed to have a werewolf body, mind or scent. But yet she still shifted just wasn't able to completely feel anything or talk to her wolf or be able to shift again."

"Who put the curse on her?" I questioned.

"I don't know. But whoever did it had a lot of power." Winnie's face was sweaty and pale.

"Her wolf is free now, all she needs is a kiss from her mate to wake her up." Winnie finished before slumping into James arms passing out.

I sighed, "Tevin help Winnie and make sure she's alright."

It pained me to say that but she did help and it was the right thing to do. Tevin nodded leading James out the door with Winnie in his arms.

A kiss. A kiss was what Rose needed. What if she wouldn't wake up? She wasn't able to feel our connection or sparks before who's to say that she couldn't actually be my true mate.

'Logan kiss her. Wake her up, she needs us.' My wolf Blade told me.

I took a deep breath before lifting her head gently. I closed my eyes before placing my lips on hers softly. At first nothing happened.

Then Roselyn's eyes opened but glowing silver.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 2.1K 29
(**Violence in some parts**) Abused physically and mentally. Diana takes it all for her sister Emma, the only blood related person she has left. She...
10.6K 303 35
Eve has always been an independent wolf within her pack. She doesn't like much to be defended or treated like she can't take care of herself. It's fo...
62.3K 1.5K 23
Reyna Maree is an abused girl who has a rough life. So when her mate rejects her, she is pushed to her limit. So she runs away and finds a new pack...
633K 14.9K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...