Stuck Up Meets Crazy. [COMPLE...

De i_am_ifeee

"Wait let me get this straight, you want me to get fat?" Cara does not know if she should be offended or thr... Mais

STUCK UP MEETS CRAZY
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO.
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
EPILOGUE
PUBLISHED
AVAILABLE

BONUS CHAPTER

107K 4.4K 917
De i_am_ifeee

16 YEARS LATER.

ALEXANDER'S POINT OF VIEW.

"Put me down," She chuckled as she wiggled her legs.

I opened the door of our room, taking my wife inside, and closing the door behind us using my leg.

"Alexander." She whined, I took a little spin which made her giggle.

Almost immediately, I felt my back snap stopping me from spinning. It's a sharp pain that pushes through my entire body.

"Are you okay?" She looked up at me worried,  almost as if she heard it snap.

"Yeah." I lied through the back pain. I slowly put her down trying to prevent myself from falling.

With this annoying back pain, my doctors say I should refrain from doing stressful work. That's just a mild way of saying, you are getting old.

"Well I got this new lingerie, I wanna try on. I'll be right back." She winked before going into the bathroom.

Noticing she's gone, I slowly tried sitting but I fell on the floor.

Screw this back pain.

I can't fucking have sex with my wife because it just had to screw up now. This is so fucking embarrassing and pathetic, I am lying on the floor like an idiot.

I can't let Cara see me like this, other than the fact she will make fun, I don't want her to see the fact I have gotten to that stage.

I badly escaped the grey hair jokes by her and the kids.

I placed my hand in my pocket and dialed the last number I'll want to dial.

"Hey bro." Xavier's voice came in.

"I need a favor," I whispered since Cara is in the other room.

"Love, dinner." Camila's voice was heard; Camila is Xavier's wife. They got married 7 years ago and they have 3 girls, two adopted.

"Thanks, I'll be right there," Xavier called out.

"You know I have been doing a lot of favors for you these past few months, it's going to cost you this time."

"Whatever, I need you to call Cara to say it's urgent, get her to leave the house." Another whispered.

"And why am I going to do that?"

And I told him everything only for my brother to laugh, as expected.

"I am so sorry, this shit is funny."

Why did I call him? Cassie is always an option. But then she is barely around, always traveling. She has a boy and a shit load of divorce money.

"I'll soon be out, babe." I panicked at those words.

"Gonna help or what?" I snapped.

"You know you can set aside your ego and let your wife call a doctor."

I really should have called Cassie.

"Seriously?"

"Fine, old man."

I was going to say we are the same age but he hung up.

Just then my sexy ass wife appears in lingerie looking hot as hell. It's like she doesn't age.

How did I get so lucky?

"Why are you on the ground?"

I froze as she stared at me confused, just then her phone rings.

Thank you, Xavier.

"Y-you should get that," I said.

She looks at me suspiciously before she walks over to get her phone, I let out a breath of relief as I laid on the ground.

"Babe I am so sorry, I have to go, Xavier is about to fuck without brand..." I immediately interrupted her.

Xavier and Cara co-own a media company. I don't want to brag but it was my idea now it's a multimillion-dollar company.

Again, not wanting to brag but I was their first investor.

"Go go, don't worry I will take care of things here." I smiled as my wife rushed into the other room to get something to wear.

In no time she entered the bedroom again she stopped in front of me wearing a sexy red sundress and a black coat.

"No seriously, why are you on the ground?" She asks, walking over to our nightstand to get her watch.

"Hmmm, ju- just checking out this table." I hit the table's leg.

"Okay, I will be back home soon and good luck with the table." She rushes out of the room.

Thank goodness.

Now I need to fucking get the hell up from this ground.

~~~~

1 hour later.

"Dad,  mum said..." My baby girl paused as she got inside my room fully.

If you guessed, I am still on the floor trying to get the hell up and I am regretting not just telling Cara.

Fuck my ego.

"Dad, why are you on the ground?" Brianna slams the door behind her walking up to me.

"Just chilling," I placed my hand on my hair and smiled.

"Okay," She dragged her word as she looks around the room like there's something to find before looking back at me. "Are you still making dinner tonight?"

Oh, dinner.

I promised to make family dinner tonight while I was high on the joy that my son made the football team.

"Y-Yeah."

When I can finally get the hell up from this damn floor.

"Seriously Dad what's up? I know you are not just chilling on the floor."

Busted.

"I think my back might be broken," I said jokingly as I tried to stand again using the table beside me as support.

"You think or you know?" She folds her arms like her mother does when she's serious. " Don't tell me you broke your back while carrying mum." She tried to say with a straight face but she burst into laughter.

I certainly don't need to be mocked by my own daughter.

"I get it is funny, help me up." I tried not to sound like I am begging for help.

"You know what dad? you need to work out, you are not getting any younger."

Don't remind me.

"I do work out." Not exactly but they don't know.

"Oh, you mean the pretend run you go on to avoid morning chores at home."

I guess they do know.

I don't like chores, I have never had to do them but Cara wants to raise the kids differently by getting them to work and be responsible.

I probably should have suspected this when she kept on giving my staff a day off when we started dating. It makes me miss Jonathan who retired 7 years ago.

"Fine, please help me up now."

Now I am begging.

"Mum can easily pass off for 20, heck my classmates beg for mum's number and let me get started with the looks mum gets when we go out ."

This hurts more than my back pain right now. I tried getting up again but landed on my butt.

"Take it easy Dad," Brianna coos. "I would really miss having one dad."

I looked up at my daughter. "What?"

"When mum finally leaves you for a younger man. I think I would like to have two birthdays."

She's messing with me, usually is Brandon that does this.

But it's not funny.

"You are a few broken bones away from me telling my friends that Uncle Xavier is my dad, it's not that they would notice. Plus Uncle Xavier is into adoption, he won't mind."

I am starting to regret ever asking for help.

"Your uncle was a tv star, need I remind you. He had to work out every day." I defended myself.

"You remind us every time since he started kicking your ass in basketball but don't worry, Brandon is years away from kicking your ass as well."

Thank God for that.

"Brianna Alexis Black, help me up!" Using the Dad tone.

"Relax Dad, I just trying to help you because you are my favorite." I rolled my eyes as my daughter held my hands in an attempt to drag me up.

Suddenly the door opens and it reveals Brandon.

"What's going on here?" He walks up to us. "O My God, is he dying?" He says dramatically.

Hopefully not but I am dying to get out of this embarrassing position

"No, idiot."

"I am helping dad up, he broke his back while carrying mom." Here it goes another person to mock me.

I always dreamt of my son to be more like me, yeah, he looks a lot like me physically but he is a mixture of my wife and Xavier, attitude-wise. Don't get me wrong, I love him so much but he gets himself in loads of trouble.

"Help me get him up." Surprisingly he didn't mock me.

"Sure but dad..."

I groaned.

But is never a good thing.

"Does my help mean I am no longer grounded anymore?" Nope, he is still definitely still grounded.

"No," I said sternly looking at the ceiling.

"Fine, I'll rather help a flexible party." A flexible party meaning Cara.

"Bran?" She scolds him.

That's my girl.

She always got my back right from day one in this house.

"Oh please don't act all righteous, we both know you are sulking up to dad so he can give you permission to go on a date with Leo."

I think I am going to have a heart attack right now. Date? My little princess?

Who the fuck is Leo?

I can't breathe.

"You little piece of shit."Brianna dropped me once again on the floor to attack her brother.

I am not going to survive this day.

"Language!" I manage to say.

They are hitting other's hands uttering cuss words at each other.

"Dad don't mind him, we are just going to hang out like we usually do."

"Usually?" I blurt out. Not to be dramatic but I think I need oxygen.

"Does hanging out involve kissing because I saw you guys kiss...."Brianna tackled her brother to the ground.

Kissing?

Why is everywhere suddenly hot?

"Shut up you psycho."

They are both kicking and hitting each other. Of course, Brianna is winning as she always does.

"Brianna get off your brother," I commanded. I heard Brandon race out of the room after my command.

"Dad, Bran is lying." She held my hands again in an attempt to drag me up.

"Well, you are not going on any dates."

Not my little girl.

"Dad seriously, Leo is just a friend."

"Who you apparently ki...." I can't even say those words without throwing up.

"Dad, this is absolutely not fair. I am 15." She yelled.

"All the more reason we are revisiting this topic after 10 years." She dropped me on the floor again.

Ouch, that hurts.

I noticed she's walking away from me.

"Hey, where are you going?"

She's seriously not leaving me here.

"Enjoy chilling on the floor." These kids are going to be grounded forever.

FOREVER!

"Whoa Whoa, what's going on here?" My wife walks in.  "Why are you still on the ground and why are mad?" I just waved like an idiot in reply to her question.

"Ask your broken husband."Brianna slams the door.

Broken?

"Hey," I said awkwardly as my wife stared confused.

~~~~

"I am going to call Dr. Parker tomorrow ." She places a blanket over me like I am a kid before getting on the bed with me.

"You don't need to, I am fine." I am actually feeling a lot better, I guess all I needed was my wife.

"Says the guy who stayed on the floor for almost 2 hours."

Good point.

"I can't believe you cooked up a scheme with Xavier, who's going to be dead by the way rather than tell me what was wrong?"

"I knew you were going to make fun." Above all things.

"Of course I will but your ego can take it." She snuggles up to me as I placed my arms around her.

"Maybe."

"You should have told me." She looks up at me with a serious face.

She is mad.

"It's embarrassing," I admit.

"13 years of marriage, I think we have passed that phase." She rolls her eyes.

"It's that you are fucking hot-"

"Thank you," She says interrupting.

"Can I finish?" I pause before continuing. "And I am old-"

She interrupted, "You are a multi-billionaire, you literally make people shit themselves when you enter a room, an amazing father and my husband."

I didn't even realize I was smiling.

"I love you."

"I love you too, old man." She says snuggling up to me tight.

"By the way, do you know who Leo is?"

"Who the fuck is Leo?"

"I asked the same thing."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

270K 2.1K 11
"Tell me, Eleanor, do you like seeing me like this? Do you like seeing me angry with you?" he yells, banging the spot above my head. I keep my mouth...
850K 30.1K 56
#1 in hatelove - 12/08/2022 #1 in business - 25/02/2023 #1 in forcedmarriage - 20/07/2022 #1 in businessman -18/07/2022 #1 in arrogant - 23/07/2022 #...
334K 8K 32
"Abort it." "Excuse me ?" "Abort that thing inside of you!" He shouts in my face. I put my hands on his chest trying to put some space between us...
512K 13.7K 37
"Get away from me."I took her soft hands from my chest and pinned them on the wall.I closed the gap between us but our lips didn't meet.She looked in...