OvEr YoU?{sequel to NoT oVeR...

By ArianaGrandeBabe

It's been over a year since Camila left Y/N. Are things going to ever get better between Camila and Y/N or wa... More

Intro To My Life.
My life. [1]
It is what it is. [2]
Crazy [3]
It's my life.[4]
Just getting started. [5]
Home Sweet Home [6]
Things happen [7]
Things happen [part 2]
Everything's good [9]
Dinner and Conversation [10]
Unreal. [11]
Mean [12]
Can't take it anymore [13]
What is going on? [14]
She knows [15]
I'm on my way. [16]
Get rid of him or else... [17]
Make a choice! [18]
Did I do the right thing? [19]
Royalty [20]
A Million and one Questions [21]
When she hurts, I hurt [22]
Can't be serious [23]
Happiness and Fear [24]
Early morning conversations/She's back [25]
I'm not going anywhere..[26]
My two favorite girls and the unknown. [28]
What the f*ck! [29]
India knows best [30]
Like old times [31]
Great...More bullsh*t [32]
I need you. [33]
The truth? [34]
Tired of the Back and Forth/ I'm leaving... [35]
Date night [36]
Why are you here? [37]
I got it. [38]
Hard to face reality [39]
No more [40]
Your mouth says one thing, but your heart says the truth! [41]
Special [42]
Good times with you. [43]
Even when she's not around she's around! [44]
Bad feeling [45]
Let it go, because I don't have your heart. [46]
I want you. I've made my choice. [47]
I can't win [48]
Trying to be JUST friends.... Is harder than I imagined [49]
Doctor visits. [50]
Back to the basics... [51]
What are we? [52]
Ⓝⓔⓦ Ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓘⓔⓢ
Gotta go! [53]
Late Nights [54]
Work it out [55]
Everything is good ... (Or not) [56]
I'm done with this! [57]
The truth behind all the lies.. [58]
!Positive vibes only! [59]
Vacation vibes [60]
Vacation vibes [part 2]
Days like this. [62]
Unbelievable [63]
Gone. [64]
I know, I fucked up. [65]
I'm trying [66]
Happy Birthday Ro Ro! [67]
Too hard [68]
Why? [69]
A little more lovin' [70]
Moving Forward with You. [71]
Nights like this. [72]
Fuck a friendship. [73]
My peace [74]
Just me and you [75]
She's growing up ☹/Set the record straight![76]
The New Begining? [77]
Start to Finish.. [78]

Another day [27]

1.9K 440 184
By ArianaGrandeBabe

A/N

I'm so sooooo sorry for the delay on this chapter. But Wattpad has not been my friend lately.😒

I hope you all enjoy😚
_______

Y/N's POV.

I woke up from the sunlight beaming down in my face. I rolled over realizing that I was squished between Ro and my new dog Roscoe. He's a cute little English bulldog. I smiled at them and shook my head. Ro just demanded on sleeping with me last night and she had to bring the damn dog of course I didn't mind.

It's been a couple of weeks since Camila decided to come and stay with me and Ro. It seems like I rarely see her since all she does is stay locked up in her room.

I've told her that I don't mind her being here, I know she needs me right now so I'm gonna be here for her. But since she's been here, her whole attitude has kinda changed up. I know it's just because of everything she's been through, but I'm not sure how to help her if she won't talk to me.

I don't care how long she's here, any place is better than her being over there with that dick Alex. She might not want to tell me what really happened between them. But trust me I know it had to be something bad. The way she's shut down tells it all.

The last time I talked to her she wasn't trying to leave him. She was so stuck up his ass I honestly didn't think she would ever come. I don't know maybe I'm thinking too much into it. She could have just came to her scenes and realized that he didn't mean her no good. But when I get my hands on his ass I'm not promising I won't kill him this time.

It hurt me when she showed up at my doorstep with all those marks and bruises on her face. Knowing what she's been through, I know she's gonna take some time for her to feel comfortable. So I'm not trying to bug her about talking or anything. I'm just trying to let her relax and be here for Ro.

I got up taking my shower and doing my daily routine before waking Ro up and getting her dressed for the day.

My baby looks so adorable.

"You ready mama?" I asked looking down at her as I fixed her hair.

She nodded. "Yes momma, but where we go?" She asked looking up at me as she rubbed Roscoe's head.

"We're gonna go see momma's friend."

"K momma! We say bye bye to mommy first!" I'm glad she's doing better now that she has Camila here. when she woke up with Camila in her bed, she was ecstatic. It really made me happy to see her so happy. She's been attached to her mommy's hip ever since.

We walked down to Camila's room she was staying in. Which was at the opposite side of the house, but she wanted it that way. I knocked softly before slowly pushing the open the door.

"Hey I'm going to hang out with the guys, I'm bringing Royalty with me."

Camila nodded without even looking at me. "Ok."

"Mommy!" Royalty yelled from the hallway as she ran past me and up into bed with Camila.

Camila smiled as she grabbed ahold of Ro hugging and kissing her all over her face.

"Hi mommy's baby what are you doing huh? You look so adorable."

Royalty's eyes grew and she grinned as she threw her small arms around Camila's neck. "I go wif momma, mommy!"

"Oh that's great baby." She said while kissing her cheek. At least she's not acting cold towards Royalty.

"You come wif us mommy?"She asked quietly turning her head at Camila.

Camila frowned and looked over at me. I sighed and made my way into the room.

"Um no Ro, mommy's not feeling good."

Royalty looked up at me sadly before looking back at Camila.

"Aw really mommy, you sad bout awex still?"Camila sighed and I could tell she was having a hard time.

"I'm fine baby, just go out with momma and have fun for me ok."

"Yes ok mommy! I promise I come back ok." Royalty said while patting Camila leg nodding at her. " You stay mommy, no lweave. Ok?"

"Ok baby. I promise I'll be here waiting for you when you get back."

I smiled as I watched the two of them before Camila put Royalty down and she skipped happily out the room.

Now I know I told Camila I was going to hanging out with the guys. But I'm really going to meet up with Nicki. She's finally back and I feel like it's a lot we gotta talk about.

I know I shouldn't have lied but I needed to talk to Nicki and let her know face to face about Camila staying with me. I would hate for her to just pop up at the house and see her for herself. Then she'd probably think I was sneaking around.

"You know to make yourself at home right Camila?"

She nodded slowly. "Yeah, I know."

"Ok good. So get out of this room and do something girl. It's plenty of things to do in this house if you wanna stay in. Go down the the theater room, the pool, or something."

I know she probably didn't feel like going out the house. You know with all the attention and everything. But she can't stay locked up in this room forever. It's definitely not gonna help the situation at all.

"I will Y/N, thanks." She spoke softly only glancing at me once.

I sighed as I held onto the doorknob. "No problem. See you later I guess."

"Come on Ro." I said as I grabbed her hand leading us down the stairs.

"I really wan Mommy come momma."

"Aw I know baby. But maybe she'll come next time." I hope she gets out of this funk she's been in. It won't be long before Royalty starts to notice, and she's not gonna be happy if she can't be around Camila especially since she's here.

___••___ __••__ ___••___

Camila's POV.

Hearing the alarm and the lock go off, I laid back down enjoying the silence. This all feels so strange to me. Being here, in Y/N's house, a place I never saw myself ever again.

My stomach was in knots and I felt completely drained. It's been maybe two weeks since I've been here and it isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I've been enjoying the time I've had with Royalty and Y/N isn't making me feel any type of way about being here.

I just feel kinda lost now. I mean of course I'm glad that I got away from Alex and that situation, but I don't know if being here and around Y/N is really the best choice for me.

It's nothing against her but I just don't wanna reopen any past feelings. For the past two weeks I've been fighting with myself since I've been here, and I'm not sure what to do.

Maybe I can talk to Y/N and hopefully she'll let me still see Royalty if I move out and get my own place. It's not like I would be homeless or anything, I have plenty to choose from. Going back to Alex would never be a thought in my mind.

I sighed when I heard my phone start ringing. Rolling over I slowly reached over to the nightstand answering the call.

"Hello mija, how are you sweetie?" I smiled at the sound of my mothers voice. I've really missed her and I haven't talked to her since Y/N left from my house with Royalty. So it's been a couple of months.

"Hi mami. Um I'm doing ok, I am at Y/N's now."

"Oh my, really mija! That's so wonderful, I'm happy you made that step." I knew she would be excited. I know she wants what's best for me, but I also know she just thinks Y/N and I are gonna get back together.

I stayed quiet for a second as I listened to her talk.

"It's so good to hear your voice honey. You've left him behind finally?"

"I have. It had to be done and I just couldn't take it anymore." I shrugged as I played with the end of my shirt.

"That makes me happy to know mija. You don't know how much it hurt me to know that you were going through what you had been. But I know that you're an adult so I had to let you handle it the way you chose." I could hear it in her worried voice that she was going to cry.

"Aww mami please do not cry, I'm fine now."

I frowned hearing her sniff through the phone. "I know you are mija. But as a parent I feel so responsible for this. It truly breaks my heart to see you hurt in anyway."

"I'm so sorry mami." I've hurt everyone around me but staying with Alex. It hurts me to know that, and I hate that I never noticed it before. I don't want my family hurt because of my bad decision.

"No, no it's ok mija, do not apologize. I'm just happy that you're away from that toxic relationship and have made a great decision by staying with Y/N."

I let out a deep breath as I sat up on the bed. "Yeah. But I'm not too sure how long this is gonna be, I know Y/N probably doesn't want me here."

"Mija why must you talk that way. You know Y/N loves you."

Does she really??

I sighed as I ran my hand through my hair. "I get that mom, but that's not the point. We can't just go back to the way things used to be, that's all in the past."

"Karla do not stress yourself over something that you're not even sure of. Has Y/N said anything to you or made you feel unwanted?"

"No she hasn't." She's actually been the complete opposite. But who knows how she's really feeling about things.

"Well ok then. Stop overthinking this mija."

"She hasn't said anything yet mami, but I don't wanna be a burden you know. That's why I was thinking of asking her what she thinks if I just move out back into my own place. Hopefully she'll still allow me to be with Royalty."

"Listen Karla, I get that this is a tough situation for you but don't go and do something that you will regret."

"I really don't know what I'm gonna do mami. I mean I'm happy I'm here of course, for Royalty's sake. But I don't know if I'm going to be able to stay in the same house as Y/N. I just don't know."

"It takes time for someone to earn the trust back that they lost. But I assure you that if you give it some time, she won't mind if you leave."

As more silence past the tight feeling in my chest didn't leave.

"Now tell me what's really bothering you mija."

I shook my head feeling myself about to start crying. "I- I love her mami, and I can't risk my feelings getting in the way."

"Mija calm down please sweetheart, ok. Your feelings have nothing to do with the true reason you're there for. You're there for my granddaughter, not for anything else ok. Don't loose focus of that baby."

"I know, I know." I sighed as I wiped the tears from my eyes. "I just feel so lost mami. What am I to do here, in her house. I'm around her all the time now and it's getting harder to hide how I really feel."

"Talk to her mija. Nothing can go wrong with talking, and the last thing you two need is anymore misunderstandings."

Listening to her I knew deep down she was right. I have to at least try and talk to Y/N. But Y/N and I aren't meant to be together. That's something we both know, I just have to control my feelings and get over it.

...Or at least try to

➿➿➿➿

A/N

Hello you guys...I hope you all enjoyed this small filler chapter. Be on the look out for what's to come next..

Is Camila going to talk to Y/N about her feelings or will she keep it to herself?

How will Y/N's talk with Nicki go?? Will she even mention Camila🤔

More importantly... What's going to happen next😳somethings may not surprise you but I have a really good feeling you won't see this coming...

Let me know any thoughts you guys may have! I do take suggestions so please do not be afraid to message me or comment! I promise I'm a super nice person😁❤️

Thanks so much for reading/voting🙃also sorry for any mistakes⚡️

UPDATE COMING SOON🌺
(Probably later tonight...😬)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75K 3.1K 7
Y/N and Lauren are completely and utterly in love, but being famous can take its toll on a relationship. Their time isn't right, according to Y/N, so...
268K 8.5K 51
Camila and Y/n are still broken up but Y/n isn't going to give up so easily. What happens when he goes back to try and win Camila back? Will she tak...
15.8K 394 16
Y/n is trying to survive high school with her 2 best friends. Things are going fine for her until she meets Camila. It's no secret Y/n's relationship...
158 9 1
Camila Cabello already plan to reunite with her old bandmates. Sooner or later in life, in the near future of course. She still feel bad and guilty...