Another Ring(Aragorn love sto...

Від JaspersWife2

See what happens when there is another ring that was made along with the one Ring.And this ring has been turn... Більше

Character
Seeing Gandalf Again
Meeting The Hobbits
Aragorn's P.O.V
Scouting And Saving Frodo.
Gandalf's POV
Talking To Aragorn
Council Meeting 1
Council Meeting 2
Before The Journey
A Little Show Before The Journey.
The Journey Begins!
The Draken.
Facing Goblins And A Cave Troll.
Author's Note
Fallen
Author's POV
The Dark Forest And A Surprise.
Rohan!
King's Decision
Aragorn's Dream
The Great Creature's
Author's Note
Light Worries And Éomer Falls In Love
Victory! To Isengard!
Seeing Two Hobbits
Back In Rohan
The Vision.It Is Time.
Ready For War
The Sword And Under The Mountain.
War And Find Out A Surprise
Aragorn's POV
Caladwen's POV
Epilogue
Author's Note

Caladwen Is Back

5.6K 91 1
Від JaspersWife2

*Aragorn's POV*

We were standing there waiting for the Orcs to come when we heard a horn.

Legolas: "Another horn that doesn't belong to orcs."

We heard it again but it was coming from above us, we looked and saw a green dragon flying around.

Théoden: "That maybe the dragon Caladwen was talking about.Hold your fire!"

We watched as someone jumped down from the dragon's back.

Soldier: "IT'S THE LADY OF PURITY!"

Théoden: "Open the gate's!"

We all ran down the steps and saw Caladwen come in.We all stopped when the dragon spoke.

Dragon: "My lady,I can not fit threw this gate."

She giggled.

Caladwen: "Oh,Greener.I love you but you can be a goof some times.Fly over!"

He started flapping his wings.

Caladwen: "I SUGGEST THAT THOSE WHO DON'T WANT TO GET STEPPED ON, SHOULD MOVE!"

Everyone got out of the way and in came the dragon.It took a seat.

Legolas: "Remarkable!"

Me: "Wow."

Gimli: "He don't eat people,do he?"

Dragon: "Yuck! I am going to stick with plants,thank you very much."

Caladwen smiles.

Caladwen: "Théoden meet Greener,the last Earth dragon.Greener this is Théoden the King of Rohan,and his son Théodred.If I am not around then he will be giving you orders."

The dragon bowed his head.

Caladwen: "He can't take down all of them but he will bring down most of them."

Théoden: "Thank you."

Théodred: "Father said there would be more."

Caladwen: "They are on their way,Greener is the only one that can fly fast.You guy's can talk if you want don't be afraid.I meanly want him to protect the children."

Théoden: "You read my mind.ALL CHILDREN STAY CLOSE TO THE DRAGON,HE WILL PROTECT YOU!"

While they got the children together I took Caladwen's hand and pulled her into a dark spot.There I kissed her lips that I missed so much.

Me: "I missed you."

Caladwen: "I missed you too.Now I have a Light Worries to call apon."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

24 1 24
When a wizard falls in love, what happens?
38.3K 772 39
What would happen if the One Ring, for the good part of just over ten years, had been in the safe possession of a young teenage girl that can withsta...
43.6K 682 30
The story of how (Y/N) and Legolas fell in love in the realm of Mirkwood and the adventures that they faced together. This occurred inbetween the Ho...
2.4K 75 30
What happens when the popular boy is in love with the new boy? This story is about 2 boys that fall in love. 1 boy is new. The other one is popular...