Living with my autistic boyfr...

By Princess_Paris826

Louis never thought he'd fall in love with someone like harry. Harry was perfect in his eyes but it isn't alw... More

Just the two of us
It's alright
Toy cars
Nothing I wouldn't do
Bedtime tantrums
Miscommunication day
Flower crowns, old memories and new friends
A beautiful friendship
We'll be okay
As long as i have you
Liam knows best
New jobs and new problems
Love the little things
When life comes crashing down
What to do?
Remember who?
A solution or trouble?
Remember Me
Nothing more better
Together Forever
Sequel!!!

Becuase that's a good thing

5.6K 166 180
By Princess_Paris826

And I am back with another chapter! But this chapter is VERY DIFFERENT! I decided to do something different to build suspense so I did it from Harry's point of view. This is how I believe harry perceives and communicates with the world and Louis. His thought process is very different and you'll see this throughout the chapter.

One thing is harry doesn't always hear what Louis is saying so throughout the chapter if harry doesn't acknowledge if Louis actually said something instead it's just louis words then you'll know he didn't hear it.

This weeks shout out goes to:
Mermaidlover31
zebrachickk
Starwarsfan20
babyharoldd
Larryislifealways
Rapid34
Rileyandjake4life
Jordyndixon2216
Violet363
Puddin_queen
GjeanetteC
Everest_black_
-lewie
Kaathrinn
Fourbabypaws
StevenUniverse_Lapis

Thank you to those voters for commenting and voting! It means so much to me and motivates me to continue to update these stories! Sorry if I missed anyone I tried my best to get everyone so sorry if I missed you!

Make sure to keep voting and commenting for more chapters! I hope you enjoy!

Harry's POV:

Louis's been different lately. I can tell. He sleeps a lot. Doesn't talk a lot. Doesn't move a lot and I don't know why.

He also cries a lot and it's so loud, it hurts my ears.

I tried giving him my treasures, but he didn't see the joy in them like I did. They calmed me when I am upset...but not Louis. He pushes them away....he pushes me away.

I don't understand why he cries....what is making him do that? I don't touch him and try to stay away the best I can. I get upset when to many people are around or if I'm being touched too much. But Louis is different from me. He likes touches and even tries to hug or hold me, but I don't really like that as much as he does.

Is that Louis's problem?

Did I make him upset?

I turned around and looked at the bed, seeing Louis laying down and crying. He was covered in the sheets. He kinda looked like one of those pointy animals he told me about. I think it was a hedgehog, I could only see the top of his hair as the blankets shook.

He let out loud cries.

They were too loud.

I covered my ears, trying to block out the loud sounds he was making.

I hummed, trying to create my own noise to block out his. To block out everyone's. To block out everything.

I hear everything. Every small noise and let me tell you...everything is loud. There's too much noise.

They wouldn't stop.

I whined and rocked myself, patting my ears hard repeatedly hoping the noise would stop.

It hurts.

I felt hands on my arms, trying to stop my actions. I pulled away and continued, hoping to block out the sounds.

I screamed when arms wrapped around me tightly, making me want to run away.

It was too much.

I clawed at the arms so they would let me go, not even thinking about who it might be.

I heard someone shouting.

But the voice was drowned out by the other various noises I hear everyday. The ones you don't hear.

I can't detect the voice because of this. I can't hear people calling my name Sometimes because of this. Other noises over power voices.

" Harry ".

I heard it.

The voice was softer this time.

I took a deep breath, my hands firmly pressed to my ears as I slumped back into someone's chest.

I looked up seeing Louis.

His face was all red and sad. He sniffled and ran his hand through my hair. I liked it when he did that.

He said something but I didn't hear it. I just kept looking around the room, humming quietly as everything became softer. More calmer.

I grabbed Louis's hand, intertwining it with mine. He had small hands. They were like baby hands but they fit in mine like they were meant to be.

I felt a drop hit my forehead, making me look up again. Louis was crying, but he was biting his bottom lip to keep the noises at bay.

Why does Louis cry?

I don't like crying, it seems like a bad thing. I've been told it's not good.

And I don't want Louis doing a bad thing.

I reached up and wiped the tears away, jabbing my finger into his eye to get rid of the water there to.

He chuckled and moved my hand away from his face, but he kissed the back of my hand. It was wet and felt funny but I let it go.

It made Louis smile.

Smiling is good.

Louis said he loves it when I smile, so smiling must be good. So now, Louis is doing a good thing.

Since Louis is smiling, I should smile to. So we're both doing good things.

I tried smiling the best I could as I looked up at Louis to show him and it made him laugh. So I laughed to.

" Harry, you're so silly ".

Hmm, I'm silly?

Does that mean funny?

I didn't do anything funny...at least I don't think so.

" I'm silly ". I repeated, sitting up on my knees and facing Louis.

He just nodded and sighed.

He looked at me but I looked away. I didn't like looking at his eyes. I didn't like looking at anyone's eyes.

So, I looked at his shirt. Then at his hands and then his hair.

I liked Louis's hair.

It looked like that animal he told me about.

I like Louis.

I like him a lot.

He says he loves harry.

And harry is me.

So, that means harry loves Louis to.

I want to show Louis how much I love him. He says it all the time...but I can't say it. I want to say it...but I can't do that. Not on my own.

I got up off the floor and went to my treasures. I brought them over to Louis again and then went to grab one more. I grabbed a picture of me and Louis together and gave it to him.

He smiled and smiling is a good thing, so I copied.

" this is when we first met, that day was a.....awesome but very confusing day ". He sighed, but this time more happily.

I took the photo back and analyzed it myself.

I could see me.

Louis was behind me.

" you had just got done having a sensory meltdown cause of the other students. So I held you until you calmed down ".

I looked at the picture closer. Louis was smiling in it. Just like he was now! He needed to see it!

I shoved the photo in his face so he would see it and pointed to his smile.

" I see it, hun ".

He moved my hand away from his face but I still feel like he didn't see it. But I did. And that makes me happy. It made me feel calm. Seeing his smile. I ran my finger over his face in the photo. This photo means a lot to me, it's when I met Louis.

And Louis is the best thing that happened to me.

I didn't quite like Louis at first. He was loud...all the time. But not when it came to me. He was different from everyone else.

I sat alone in the corners, no one came over to me. No one wanted to play with me.

I wanted to make friends, but I just don't know how and they definitely didn't want to help with that.

Until Louis came, he sat by me. I love puzzles and cars. He did a puzzle with me and didn't get mad when I took pieces from him and remove the pieces he put down in order to do it myself. He didn't mind my humming and gave me a sense of calmness.

Something I don't have very often.

I hummed and held the picture close to my chest. I didn't want to let it go.

" alright, well I think we should get a snack and maybe watch a movie, how bout it? ".

I continued to hold onto the picture as Louis took my hand and led me down the hall. He stopped in front of the bathroom and dragged me inside.

" go ahead and use the toilet so you won't have to go later ".

The toilet?

He wanted me to use it...

But I don't have to!

I whined and tried walking out but he stopped me. I stomped my feet and pulled at my hair.

I don't have to go! Why doesn't he understand that!

" Harry, go please. We're not leaving this bathroom till you go ".

I just whined and pulled away. I didn't have to go and I definitely don't want to! I'd have to put my picture down too and I don't wanna let it go.

Louis wouldn't let go and I didn't like it! His hand was warm and he pulled on my arm. It was like his touch burned me and I didn't like it.

" 'et go! ". I yelled, biting my own hand in frustration.

" Harry listen, you need to go to the toilet now so you won't have a accident later ".

I just kept pulling away, scratching at his hand making it turn red with different stripes going all over.

" you don't want to end up like you did earlier do you? ".

I stopped pulling and he finally let go. I don't want to end up like I did before. It was uncomfortable, embarrassing and scary. I rubbed my hands against my shirt and shook shook them in the air, trying to get rid of the feeling of Louis's touch.

" icky ". I replied, that's the only word I can think of that describes all of my feelings in one.

" yes hun, it was icky and I don't want you to end up like that again ". He led me towards the toilet again but I didn't want to go. I'd have to put my picture down.

" Harry love, let me hold the picture till your done ".

He tried taking my photo so I turned away, hugging it to my chest. It's mine!

" I promise hun, I'll hold it right in front of you so you can see it. I won't let anything happen to it ".

I still held onto it but turned towards Louis. He helped get my pants down and undies but I just stood there.

" let me see it hun, I promise it won't go anywhere ".

Louis tugged on the photo and tried taking it so I screamed. I didn't want him taking it.

" Harry sweetie, look at the photo ".

He pointed at the picture in my hands. I stared at it as Louis placed his fingertips on the end of it.

" I'll hold it just like this so you can see it the entire time ". He smiled, gently pulling back.

I slowly let it go but never took my eyes off of it as I did my business and let Louis help me like he always does. After I was done he said I could play with my cars.

I grabbed the picture and ran towards the door so I could go get them but Louis grabbed my arm, pulling me back inside the bathroom. I grunted and pulled away before he turned the water on from the sink and pointed to it.

" wash your hands ".

He wanted me to wash my hands...

How do I do that again?

Louis placed the picture on the counter and put soap into my hands and helped me rub them together and put them underneath the water.

I loved the water, I liked the way it felt and it sounded when it splashed.

Louis shut it off which made me frown but he then reminded me of my toy cars.

I raced out of the bathroom with the picture to go get them. Once I had them, I dumped them out on the floor. Immediately separating them and putting them into patterns.

I put them in a row, biggest to smallest first.

I then organized them by color, making a rainbow but still using my biggest to smallest pattern.

It needed something. Something special.

I got up from the floor and ran down the hall, gathering my treasures up in my arms. Louis was standing by the door and probably saying something but I didn't hear it.

I ran back to my cars and placed all my special things in the middle but put the picture of me and Louis in the middle of all my special things. I placed the cars around them in the same pattern they were in before.

(This is how Harry's little pile looks like just to give you a idea of what he's doing)

I kept arranging and rearranging my things in different patterns. I don't know how long I was there but I felt something sit beside me.

It was Louis.

He was staring at my pile.

He had tears again.

I had to stop them.

I picked up my favorite car and my penny that Louis said was lucky. I shoved them into his hands and picked up the rest of my things and piled it on top of him.

" sad ". I mumbled, placing the last item in his arms.

It was the picture of both of us.

" happy ". I pointed out, pointing at Louis's smile in the picture.

Louis sniffled and wiped his tears with a giggle.

" yeah, I've been sad buddy but you make me all better. You make me happy...".

I just stared at the picture and looked up at Louis. I seen his eyes, they were blue and sorta red where it was suppose to be white. I looked away and started humming.

" c'mere you ". He laughed, wrapping his arms around my tummy and pulling me into his lap.

I squirmed as he buried his face in my neck and kissed my cheek. I wanted him to let go, I didn't want him touching me. I didn't like it.

But he liked it.

I looked at the picture again and looked at Louis's face avoiding his eyes. He was smiling like he was in the photo.

He was happy.

And that's a good thing.

And I want Louis to do good things.

If I make Louis do good things, then I'll let him hug me.

Because hugging makes Louis happy and that's what I want.

Louis happy.

Because that's a good thing.

I really hope you guys enjoy! Not sure if I'll be doing anymore from Harry's point of view but let me know if you enjoyed this! Peace, love and Larry❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

814K 26.6K 29
Harry is gay. Louis is straight and has a girlfriend. Well. At least that's what Harry thought, until Liam blabs his mouth about Harry's sex life a...
228K 6.7K 31
Set in Paris, France. When they first made eye contact Louis choked on his coffee and Harry nearly went flying over his handlebars. We all know...
5.1K 35 22
for those who don't know, stimming is defined as: the repetitive performance of certain physical movements or , as a form of behavior by persons with...
332K 12.4K 36
"W-w'en w'll 'oo be b'ck, 'azzie?" "That's none of your concerns." Angelman Syndrome!Louis Businessman!Harry (Like always.) [Highest Ran...