Peter Parker One-shots

By rowtro

The title says it all, just a few random field trip one-shots made by yours truly. I may be putting a few not... More

The Unforgettable Field Trip
The Day He Came Back
School's canceled
Field trip to the compound (Part One)
Field Trip to the Compound (Part Two) (Completed)
Hearing Aids Part One
Hearing Aids Part Two
Hearing Aids (part three) (completed)
Misgendered (Part One)
Misgendered (Part Two) (Compleated)
Magazine cover
The Marks that are left
Quick AN
Holy F**king Shit!
Magic (part one of three parts)
Magic (Part Two)
Vents
Not an update but a question for my curiosity
The Beach
The Beach (Part Two)
Copying others writing
Im tired but don't want to sleep
Spider-Man: Far From Home!!!!!
Lets Rock this dance!
Pietro
Pietro (Part Two)
Spidey MJ
Peter in wakanda
Updates
He Understands Me
Panic (completed)
Mr. President
So sorry!
Hibernation (completed)
Venom (completed)
Russian
Grounded
Jonnys phone call (compleated)
Another AN
Gone
Gone Part Two (Compleated)
Gone (Part Three)
Hurt Part One
Hurt (Part two)
Hurt (Part Three)
Hurt (Part Four)
Neverland (Completed)
Updated
Questions?
Class Reunion
TE (Trumatic experience) (completed)
Never Have I ever
Even Angels Have Problems
Stuck
Changed
Air Force
A/N
FBI
Thank You!
Smart
Lab
Coming Home
The Rule About Coffee
No Phone's in Class
The video
Imma going to rant
Bowl?
Agent Parker
I really need help
How getting drunk got me a boyfriend
Family? (Part One)
Endgame
Memories ENDGAME SPOILERS!
Field Trip?
Staying in Wakanda
Staying in Wakanda part 2
Requests? (Closed)
Becoming an intern (Part One)
Becoming an intern part two
Becoming Intern Part Three
Thanks
I am so sorry
Peter Parker Funny Bits
Wakanda Outreach Center
Pride
I had a thought
Thanks
Another Mr. President
Falling Apart
My hero Academia (falling apart part 2)
First chapter of Something More
Unpublishing
Trust
A little Rant
Music Video
Subject 2364P or Hunting Spider
I'm Alive!
My phone was Stolen!
My hero academia 2
Kyoto Animation
Not Updating
Texts at Midnight
A Very Merry Christmas
First Day of High school!
Hi Y'all
The sun will shine on us again (Part One)
Hey
I know, another A/N
Sticks and Stones May Break My Bones but Words Will Always Shatter Me
Ew
Parallel
The story that lays over me
The letter
The Letter Part 2
Death
First Son
What do you want?
Thanks for the support
The Start of a Friendship
I have good and bad news
Oh my god!
Intern Director
PaintGem
TIME SENSITIVE!
T.O.N.Y.
Hard
Last update

Gordon Ramsey

18.9K 430 361
By rowtro

So I'm late. I have a good reason to be though. I've been sick the last few days and haven't been motivated to write. I forgot to update on Wednesday. Have you ever been sick and you can't think right? That was me, I decided it would be a good idea to put orange juice in the cups cabinet instead of the fridge so my brain is not working. I'm sorry to kkrgirlz that I couldn't get part two of Hearing Aids up and as soon as it's finished I will update with it.

Let's just say challenging Mr. Stark to a food war was probably the worst and best thing I've ever done. I should probably back up and explain why we are even in this situation in the first place.

I was watching Food Wars in the living room for the seventh time and Mr. Stark walked in when I was yelling at the TV saying that the eggs will deflate and he raised an eyebrow.

"Whatcha doing Pete?" He questions coming to sit down next to me.

"Watching anime," Is my simple answer.

"Why are you yelling at the TV and why are they cooking?" Mr. Stark questions and my eyes go wide.

"You don't know Food Wars?" I question almost fearing the answer.

"No, why would I?" Mr. Stark questions back and I launch into a two-hour explanation of what Food Wars are and then that lead into anime and so on.

By the end, Mr. Stark was smiling and had his phone out.

"Mr. Stark, why are you looking at me like that?" I question with eyebrows raised.

"You told me that you learned how to cook from the show right?" He questions and I nod.

"Yeah, I've only watched it a thousand times and decided to try some of the stuff out, decided I loved it and then kept on cooking with it," I say wondering why Mr. Stark was asking this.

"I have a surprise for you for tomorrow after school," Mr. Stark says and I can tell by the tone of his voice that it's something I really will love.

"Wha? You know what, never mind," I say and shake my head.

The last time Mr. Stark did something like he took me to London because I was telling him how I wanted to see Big Ben and the royal palace. That was the trip of the lifetime and it was even better because MJ, Ned and Aunt May was with us.

"You want to watch this together?" Mr. Stark questions and I nod eagerly.

For the rest of the night, we sit on the couch and watch Food Wars with grins on both of our faces. Me because Mr. Stark seems interested in something I like that's other than science and Mr. Stark because of what is going to happen tomorrow.

****TimeSkip to last class of the day in Peters class*******

I tapped my foot on the floor and clicked my pen at the same time in inappetence for the last bell to ring. I had been suffering through seven more classes before this and the waiting was driving me batty.

Mr. Stark told me to come to the tower right after school with Happy and he has guests so I couldn't revile anything about me being Spider-man and I was wondering who these guests are. Most of the people Mr. Stark actually invite the tower by his own choice knew about me so this was strange.

I jump out of my seat the moment the bell rings and am out of the class before anyone else get's out of their seat. I sprint down the halls and to my locker where I grab my backpack and stuff my stuff from my last class in and swing it over my shoulder and run out of the front doors.

I run down the steps and run over to Happy's car where he is standing and wave to him and feel the stare of my classmates.

"Hey Hap," I say and Happy smiles and nods.

"Get in the car," Happy orders and I mock salute in the memory of how Happy used to be towards me.

"Of course sir," I say and break into laughter when Happy just smiles.

I jump in the back as Happy gets in the front and starts the car up and pulls out. I was nearly jumping in my seat in excitement and I hear Happy chuckle in the front.

"You are going to jump through the roof again if you keep doing that," Happy points out and this reduces me to fidgeting.

When Mr. Stark told me we were going to London I jumped so high in the car that my head went through the roof with the force, not the most pleasant thing in the world. The ride felt as if I was going across the country but was only ten minutes with the traffic.

When the car pulls to a stop I jump out of the car after thanking Happy and then sprint into the building but a woman calling after me stops me from taking the elevator straight up to the penthouse.

"Mr. Parker! Mr. Parker!" She yells trying to get my attention and I stop and turn around.

"Yes, miss?" I question politely coming towards her as she came to me.

"Mr. Stark has asked that you go to the tenth floor today," she says and I nod.

"Thanks," I say and walk into the elevator.

I ride up to the tenth floor just as Mr. Stark asked and my jaw drops when I enter.

The whole floor is now a series of cooking stations and what tops the crack is Mr. Stark talking to none other than Gordon Ramsey.

I slowly walk forward as if this is a dream but it feels very real.

"Uh, hi?" I question not knowing what else to say.

"Hello," Mr. Ramsey says in his British accent.

"Pete there you are!" Mr. Stark all but yells.

"Mr. Stark, what is going on?" I question looking between the two.

"You told me that you wish you could have a food war in real life with me so I arranged this," Mr. Stark says as if it's the most normal thing in the world.

"I meant in the kitchen upstairs," I point out and Mr. Stark laughs.

"Well now you have an uneven amount of judges, now all that is left is what to wager?" Mr. Stark questions looking at me.

"What do you want?" I question and Mr. Stark grins.

"You have to come to all of my meetings for a month," Mr. Stark says and I scowl.

"Fine, if I have to possibly go to all of your meetings then I want you to live one day like a normal person and that includes where you sleep so that means sleepover at my place!" I say pumping my fist in the air.

"Fine, you have a deal," Mr. Stark says holding his hand out to shake and I do so.

"Now that you two are done deal making how about you get to cooking?" Mr. Ramsey questions and I give a sharp nod.

"What are the rules?" I question cocking my head to the side.

"Since this is inspired by a Japanese anime I think Japanese cuisine will be the center. Beside that it can be anything you want, it could be a main course or a side dish," Mr. Ramsey says and then looks down at his watch.

"You will have two hours and your time starts now!" He yells and a buzzer makes me jump into gear.

I run over to the pantry where there is so much food it could feed the whole tower. I start grabbing things and placing them in the basket hanging on my arm.

I look over at Mr. Stark and smirk. It looked as if he was going to try to make a simple sushi roll. I shake my head, he was going to lose if he tried that on me and if he gave it to Mr. Ramsey he was going to be yelled at.

I quickly go back to my station and get cooking. I start cutting the fish up and set it to the side while I prepare the sauce. I look over at Mr. Stark and burst out laughing, he somehow has managed to get rice and seaweed in his hair.

"Mr. Stark, are you having some problems?" I question and he nods with a scowl on his face.

"You are using the wrong kind of rice in the first place and you need to use water to make the rice stick together," I point out

I hear Mr. Stark grumbles his thanks and goes back to his own stuff and I roll my eyes. Even with my help, he is going about everything the wrong way. I continue making my dish and am nearly ready to start frying. 

I pop the fish in the fryer along with the veggies. I quickly make the sauce and put it off to the side. I wait for a second and pull them out when the fish is nice and crispy. I lay them out on paper towels to dry the oil out. 

I quickly dish it all up on five plates and bring it to where Mr. Ramsey is looking at his phone and he looks up at me.

"I present to you Yukihira style okakiage ~Garnished with a fluffy leaf bud sauce for your enjoyment," I say and have to fight back a laugh, I sounded so ridiculous. 

Mr. Ramsey starts to dig into my food and I see his face change as he chews. I couldn't tell if he liked it or not.

"This may be the best thing I've had," Mr. Ramsey says and I grin.

"Now I'm up," Mr. Stark says and brings over his tray of sushi and I laugh, it looked as if he chopped up fish and mixed it up with rice and seaweed.

"What is this supposed to be?" Mr. Ramsey questions in his tone of voice that says he's not happy.

"Sushi?" Mr. Stark says as if he doesn't know himself.

"Let's give it a taste, it may taste better then it looks," Mr. Ramsey says in the tone of voice he doesn't believe what he's saying.

Mr. Ramsey tries the dish and almost winces.

"I think I can speak for everyone here that you are not going to be becoming a cook anytime soon," Mr. Ramsey says and I laugh.

"I told you I would crush you, Mr. Stark," I say with a grin.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. If it was spaghetti and meatballs I would have crushed you," Mr. Stark says.

"Guys I do have to say that Peter wins," Mr. Ramsey says catching our attention.

"Hey, thanks for making this happen, man, even if you betrayed me and said Pete here won when it was clearly me who won," Mr. Stark says as if he had cooked the best meal ever.

"I think we both know that Peter's food is a thousand times better than your's, Tony," Mr. Ramsey says.

I reach out and grab some of Mr. Starks food and pop it in my mouth and then clamp my mouth closed so I don't spit it out, it was awful. I swallow it and my face must be funny because Mr. Ramsey laughs.

"Hey man, I gotta get going but I would love to do this some other time," Mr. Ramsey says and I grin.

"Yeah, maybe if Mr. Stark can learn how to cook by then," I say and grin.

"I have one more question, how did you learn how to cook?" Mr. Ramsey questions and my grin widens.

"Food wars! and other cooking shows," I say and Mr. Ramsey seems surprised.

"Well if you ever want a job as a head chef come talk to me," Mr. Ramsey says and walk to the elevator and gets in leaving Mr. Stark and me alone in the kitchen area.

"Do you have any more food?" Mr. Stark questions and I think he may be in shock.

"Yup, here," I say giving him a bowl and taking one myself.

We both dig in Mr. Stark starts babbling about how I should go to cooking school and forget the whole science thing.

I grin at Mr. Starks words and I dig in as well. 

"Now that this is finished let's go watch some Food Wars!" Mr. Stark yells and I laugh.

"So........ you like............. the show?" I question while laughing.

"You bet!" Mr. Stark yells. 

From there we go upstairs and start watching Food Wars and when I said I wish I had dried squid to chew on like Soma, Mr. Stark makes a call and about half an hour later a man in a suit walks in, gives me a bag of dried squid and then leaves.

Overall it was one of the best days ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 4.6K 11
Mainly field trip one shots! I'll make sure each one is unique and I really hope you enjoy them! I've worked really hard on this so, yeah, please li...
508K 16.2K 25
Peter has been interning at the tower for almost a year when his class goes on a tour. Secrets are revealed, even some Peter didn't know about. ~ ba...
689K 16.7K 53
WWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!, I've been reading some peter parker field trip one-shots, and I felt like I had to make one too! But the s...
77.7K 1.5K 21
A bunch of random Avengers/Marvel oneshots, based on photos I found on Pinterest and ideas from friends, or my own ideas. Mostly fluff, some angst, N...