βœ“ 𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐲𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐑𝐨𝐭...

By prettyboyherron

❱ πƒπŽπ‘ππ˜π - 𝐟𝐒𝐧. in which i write a whole bunch of dorbyn oneshots. More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
088
089
090
091
092
093
094
095
096
097
098
099
100
tag| wassup fookers

032

7.8K 120 55
By prettyboyherron

warnings: smut
requested by: @ m.leditz on instagram

t h i r d p e r s o n

"corbyn where were you? you were meant to be back two days ago!" daniel shouts at his boyfriend.

"babe, i said i'm sorry! i should've texted you i know, but i forgot," corbyn replies.

"who were you with? tell me," daniel demands, crossing his arms over his chest.

"jonah," corbyn mumbles.

"and. who else? i know there's more," daniel says.

"fine. christina, gabbie, tate and jack."

daniel scoffs, "so you left me for two days, feeling worried sick because i thought you were injured or lost, just to go and party? how could you?"

"i said i'm sorry, daniel. i really am. i love you and i didn't mean to hurt you," corbyn says, tears welling up in the corners of his eyes.

"sorry doesn't cut it, corbyn. i thought you were dead! do you know how much that hurts me?" daniel exclaims, tears falling down his cheeks.

"daniel why are you being so hard to deal with?" corbyn asks, taking a harsh step closer to the boy.

"me? hard to deal with? what the fuck are you talking about?! you're the one that left me alone for two days thinking you were dead!" daniel retorts, dropping his arms to his sides as more tears fall down his fragile cheeks.

"yes i know i left you but i said that i'm sorry! you're my world daniel, i don't want to loose you over some dumb argument!" corbyn shouts, tears beginning to fall out of his eyes too.

"well if you actually care you would of at least texted me, corbyn," daniel mumbles as he takes a step forward.

"i hate you," corbyn mumbles.

"you what?" daniel asks.

"i said i hate you," corbyn snaps. daniel lets out a choked sob, "a minute ago you said that you loved me. make your mind up!"

corbyn doesn't say a word, he just grabs daniel's shoulders and pushes the brunette up against a wall, their bodies flush against one another.

the room falls silent, the only thing being heard are the boys' heavy breaths. the two just stare into each other's eyes, anger swirling in them like hurricanes.

daniel grabs the back of corbyn's neck, pulling the blonde's lips forcefully onto his.

corbyn kisses back immediately, snaking his hands down daniel's body and to his ass.

he lifts the brunette up with ease, moving down to his neck and leaving many marks around the boy's sweet spot.

"don't think that just because we're doing this that i don't hate you," daniel says, a breathy moan following it as corbyn begins to suck at his sweet spot.

"mmh, corbyn," daniel hums.

corbyn pulls away slightly, his soft breath hitting daniel's neck. "that's not my name. is it, princess?" corbyn growls.

"no, sorry daddy," daniel replies. corbyn goes back to kissing daniel's neck, walking over to their bed and laying the brunette down on the soft mattress.

"i'm sorry, baby," corbyn says in between kisses, "i don't hate you. not at all."

"show me that you don't hate me then," daniel whispers, pulling corbyn's face to meet his.

"even though it's impossible to say or show how much i love you, i'll try for you, my love."

corbyn pecks daniel's lips before standing up, removing his shirt and daniel doing the same.

daniel wraps his legs around the blonde's waist, pulling him back down and connecting their lips again.

daniel moans into the kiss, corbyn taking it as an opportunity to slip his tongue into the younger's mouth.

he takes time exploring the whole of daniel's mouth, moaning when their tongues collide.

the two continue to make-out, more pieces of clothing being discarded until both of the boys are naked.

corbyn pulls back, running his hands up and down daniel's sides slowly.

"how did i get so lucky?" corbyn mumbles, leaning down and pressing a kiss to daniel's collarbone.

"why did god bless me with such a beautiful man to love for the rest of my life?" corbyn whispers.

he trails his kisses down the brunette's body, going over his chest, stomach, thighs and finally ending up at daniel's length.

he takes it in his hand, softly pumping it as he kitty licks the tip.

"please, daddy. stop teasing," daniel whimpers. corbyn complies, taking daniel's dick in his mouth and humming.

daniel lets out a loud moan, gripping onto corbyn's hair as the blonde bobs his head up and down.

he trails his tongue over the underside of daniel's shaft as he does, only creating more pleasure for the brunette.

"i need more, daddy. fuck me please," daniel begs. corbyn smirks, pulling back and wiping his mouth of his saliva with his arm.

he stands up, grabbing the lube out of the drawer and then walking back over to daniel.

he sits in between the brunette's legs, rubbing lube over his member and around daniel's hole.

he lines his dick up with daniel's hole, grabbing hold of daniel's thighs and placing the brunette's legs on his shoulders.

"you ready, baby?" corbyn asks. daniel nods his head in agreement, waiting patiently for corbyn to push inside of him.

when the blonde finally does, daniel lets out a satisfactory moan as the boy starts to thrust in and out of him.

"f-faster. please," daniel moans. corbyn does just that, he pounds meticulously in and out of the brunette at a fast pace, the room being filled by moans and grunts.

"i'm so close, baby," corbyn mumbles. "me too," daniel replies, gripping onto corbyn's shoulders.

soon enough both boys reach their climax's, corbyn coming deep inside daniel, and daniel coming over both boys' chests.

corbyn pulls out of daniel breathing heavily, reaching for his shirt and wiping off their chests before collapsing on his back next to the boy.

"was that enough to show you how much i love you?" corbyn asks as he catches his breath.

"i don't know, corbyn," daniel shrugs.

"come on daniel, you're the one that kissed me first and i wouldn't just do that to a random person."

"ugh, fine!" daniel groans, turning on his side and wrapping his arms around corbyn's neck.

"i love you," he whispers.

"i love you too, baby boy. i promise i won't ever leave you like that again," corbyn replies.

"are you sure?" daniel asks.

"i'm one hundred percent sure, my love. i won't ever even dream about leaving you again."

[ a/n ]

i got three baby teeth removed today so i can't feel the bottom right half of my face because of the anaesthetic they put in my gum. it's embarrassing really. i still had baby teeth before today.

-megan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.2K 1.9K 23
in which Daniel feels little and needs Corbyn to take care of himπŸ§ΈπŸ’• started 7/12/2020
104K 2.2K 31
sΚœα΄‡ α΄›ΚœΙͺΙ΄α΄‹s sΚœα΄‡'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɒᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ α΄‘Ιͺα΄›Κœ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ʙᴏʏ sΚœα΄‡ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡s.
113K 2.9K 65
finished!
98.2K 1.4K 55
Some Zaniel, Dorbyn and Donah one shots because why not!