Is it possible... To change...

By Freakskullz98

When the grim reaper reunites with his old black light virus friend, they go to a world to investigate the mi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: True reunion.
Chapter 2: A message?
Chapter 3: A realm where souls are trapped?
Chapter 4: Undead have superpowers?!
Chapter 5: Tracking down the food source?
Quick note
Chapter 6: Bon Appetit.
Chapter 7: The hunt for the first infected!
Chapter 8: A flying surf board man? Weird...
Chapter 9: The downfall of the silver surfer AKA spoon face.
Chapter 10: Findiing a cure... And also messing around.
Chapter 11: Heading back to earth.
Chapter 12: A new Home for the survivors.
Quick question.
Chapter 13: Time slips very easily.
Chapter 14: A new zombie friend.
Chapter 15: Locked and hungry.
Chapter 16: Blast from the past.
Chapter 17: Cortez Rebels against The Leader Of Wakanda?
Quick Question.
Chapter 18: The undead heroes has returned!
Chapter 19: The truth behind their arrival!
Chapter 20: A plan must be formed.
Chapter 21: The Fight Between Corpses!
Chaoter 22: The Hulk's Hunger Continues!
Chapter 24: The Avengers And The Harem Reaper?... Also Alex Mercer.
Chapter 25: Zombie Hunting! The Harem Reaper Takes Point... But A God Turns...
Chapter 26: Doctor Doctor, What Should We Do Now? Help Me Help Me.
Chapter 27: The Brains In Disguise.

Chapter 23: The Start Of A Real Journey!

684 12 13
By Freakskullz98

This has been the journey so far...

The Reaper And His Virus Friend were dragged into a different dimension, fallen for Cortez's trap... But once they arrive their unknown destination... They did not come alone.

-Crow Father.

???: Ow... Did a lighting storm just hit me?!

???: Sh*t... I knew training during the rain was a bad idea!

(y/n): Ugh... Bloody hell... So glad I got to kill Cortez before we left...

???: (y-... (y-y/n)?!

You opened your eyes and blinked after hearing familiar voices as you immediately got up from the ground after being under a group of people as you asked.

(y/n): Alex... Who's with us?

Alex: From what I can tell... The Avengers didn't came with... So at the moment... Girls.

Your eye twitches and slowly turned around as you see a group of familiar girls... One with pink skin, One with earphone jacks for earlobes, a girl with a white cloak, a girl with pink and brown hair, girl with short blonde hair and a girl in a maid uniform as you just stared at them and they starred at you...

...

...

...

(y/n): Ashido? Kyouka? Summer? Neo? Agnes? Siesta?

Everyone: (y/n)?!

(y/n): Oh sh*t!

The girls then charged towards you as you tried to turn around and run, but the girls already tackled you into the ground as Alex was surprised that you were telling the truth about having these many girls.

Alex: Wow...

???: Uh excuse me... Who are you guys?

You blinked your eyes before slowly looking up to see a somewhat familiar face... You seen him before... Looks like the zombie in the iron suit... But he wasn't a zombie as you stared at him and he as well.

(y/n)/Alex: Iron Man?/Tony?

Tony: That's me. Are you guys and girls guests?

You quickly got up as you pointed at his face and asked.

(y/n): Your no longer an undead.

Tony: What?

You then looked around... You see... confetti... Drinks... Normal human beings with party hats on them as you asked.

(y/n): Is this some sort of birthday party or something?

Tony: Hmm... Hey Pepper? These friends of yours?

Tony Stark asked as a human female approach beside him as she look towards you and Alex.

Pepper: No I don't recognize them, however... The one in the hood looks familiar.

The woman named Pepper said as she looked at Mercer before Alex walked beside you and placed a hand on shoulder and said.

Alex: Ypu should probably explain your girls what's up, I'll just explain these two where we came from.

(y/n): Hmm? Just where we came from?

Alex: Yea, this place doesn't look like it's been attacked by the Fantastic Four. So there's no reason to tell them about the whole zombies thing.

(y/n): Hmm... Alright then... I'll talk to the others.

[Timeskip with (y/n) wearing one of Tony's Iron Man suits as Tony demands him to take it off... Only to he ignore as (y/n) crashes into a wall.]

Alex: Again, we're sorry for our sudden appearance.

Pepper: I see... So your a different Alex Mercer.

Alex: There's another?

Pepper: Yea... However he died in a explosion during experimenting one of Tony's tech. He was a great guy.

Alex: I'm... Sorry to hear.

Alex said before noticing Tony was in deep thought before suddenly getting an idea as he smiled.

Tony: Oh! So your friends with Thor, right?

Alex: N-no sir, I just explained-

???: ARE YOU TELLING ME YOU'VE BEEN DATING THEM?!?!?

(y/n): For the Makers please, now is not the time to argue.

Alex heard your voice from behind as he looked over, seeing you trying to calm down the girls as the one in the white hood seemed... Unhappy.

Summer: Now is definitely the time to argue! I thought having me, my daughter and girls back at Remnant was enough... And now there's MORE?!?!

Agnes: Don't you talk to my husband like that!

You turn towards your wife, Agnes as she points at Summer as Siesta just sighed and stand beside you.

Agnes: He isn't some dog that you can yell at!

Summer: And who the hell are you?! Who the hell are these girls?!

You then felt Siesta pat your shoulder as you looked at her as he had the proudest smile ever.

Siesta: Good job, (y/n). You kept the harem tradition. The More The Merrier.

You simply sighed in annoyance as you looked away.

(y/n): I feel like it's not going to end... Hmm?

You turn towards Tony and Pepper as you see a shadowy figure sneaking behind Tony as the figure suddenly leaps towards Tony.

(y/n): Tony look out!

...

...

...

Tony: Captain Rogers, I presumed?

(y/n): Uh... What?

Alex: Looks like this dimension is safe.

(y/n): Yea... That's actually good news.

You said before lowering your head and sighed as everything fades to black...

Guest: Hey look at that one! Looks so real!

Alex: Hmm? (y/n).

(y/n): What?

Alex: That one's not a fake!

Then the title "Marvel Zombies" appeared as the title is covered in blood and a faint laughter was heard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 1.2K 12
You are dead blablabla, you are friend with the protagonist and you cause randomness that's it
139 0 28
Enter into a lost creature's life after being taken out of cold storage after nearly half a century, floating lost in space. See through the eyes of...
66.8K 3.7K 51
Completed* There was a project to cleanse the world. A unique DNA found in a girl was the key to a serum which would be inserted into a group of peop...
273 42 42
After getting betrayed by the Secret Assassins Club at high school, a student dies and comes back 15 years later, and makes a deal with the devil to...