The Plug: Chicago Deal

By LiciaX

Follow me to read private chapters Cassidy Cole is forced to get married to the most feared drug lord in Chic... More

C1
C2
C3
C4
C6
C7
C8
C9
C8
C9
C11
C10
You-C12
C13
C14
C15
C16
Main Character-For now
C17
C18
C19
C20
C21
C22
C23
C24-End
Sequel
Book 2
D1
D2
D3
D4
D5
D6
D7
D8
D9
D10
D11
D12
D13
D14
D15
D16
D17
No.1
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Book III
Its Here
New Book Alert🛑

C5

819 31 4
By LiciaX

Cassie
*********

"Hey" a skinny black girl greeted as she joined me on the stairs were I sat watching the boys play 2k.

"Hi" I said back.
"Am Britney and you must be Cassie" she said smiling. "Yeap I am" I smiles back. "You pretty" she said making me blush.

"Thanks....so you are" I asked her. "Am Trey's sister, younger and only sister" she replied. "Nice" I said.
"I gotta go to the trap, nice meeting you" she said.

"Wait...trap" I asked her before she got up. "Yeap, I deal too" she said as she got up and left. "Nice tats by the way" she ended as she closed the door behind her.

"Weird" I said out loud.
******
Minutes later ma phone beeped and it was a message from lester.

Lester: meet me at the back.

Me: omw.

I slowly walked out to the back were the pool was and saw lester sitting at the edge of the pool, I almost fainted seeing his chest.

"The nigga ain't giving u time huh" he said as I sat near him.
"Not at all" I said back with a smile.
"I was wondering if I could take you out on a date tonight" he Said as he brought his face closer to mine.

He held ma waist with his left hand and drew me closer, I felt the energy flow through me....
"The fuck you doing with ma wife" we heard Trey said.

I immediately jumped when I saw him pointing a gun at Lester.
My heart stopped.

Excuse ma mistakes.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 93 17
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Jade is one bad woman running the game, key word being woman. Picking up right where her father left off, she handles the g...
63.9K 1.7K 40
Finishing college can hard but running a drug empire can be harder. Brooklyn is doing everything she can to keep her fathers legacy going. With the h...
99 0 1
Book 2 in the It's Complicated Series. Cassie feels particularly unloved after her sister dies and she's sent to boarding school. This is her journey...
37.4K 283 8
"Lower that gun right now or I swear to god I'm gone" "What do you want me to do then?" THIS IS BOOK ONE! This story contains smut, drugs and othe...