The Seventies | Roger Taylor

Galing kay berryfieldsforever

๐™๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™–๐™™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐˜ผ๐™ช๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ง. Started: 12/31/18 Finished: 4... Higit pa

The Seventies
chapter one; leos
chapter two; kensington market
chapter three; the yellow dress
chapter four; perspectives
chapter five; blackbird
chapter seven; roger and i
chapter eight; saturday morning blues
chapter nine; mama
chapter ten; 2am
chapter eleven; ticking clock
chapter twelve; all apologies
chapter thirteen; this is the bbc
chapter fourteen; home is a place in your arms
chapter fifteen; the goodbye kiss
chapter sixteen; what if
chapter seventeen; my angel
chapter eighteen; broken promises
chapter nineteen; i wish i hadn't seen that
chapter twenty; welcome back?
chapter twenty-one; dinner for two
chapter twenty-two; pain killer
NEW ROGER TAYLOR BOOK!
chapter twenty-three; don't worry baby
chapter twenty-four; the cheat
chapter twenty-five; tomorrow never came
chapter twenty-six; in a year
chapter twenty-seven; love of my life
Thank You

chapter six; dancing queen

5.7K 130 145
Galing kay berryfieldsforever

Today was Friday. And the week went by quicker then I could've ever imagined. I was more looking forward to hanging out with Jane then I was seeing the band perform. But I didn't mind the location she chose to hang out. Jane was supposed to call me and let me know when it's time for me to pick her up, but some time passed and I still didn't hear from her.

I brushed out my long black hair trying my best to remove any knots that came in the way.

Ring... Ring...

Huh, maybe Jane didn't fall asleep and forget after all.

"Hey Aubrey, i'm in a bit of a situation and I don't think I can make it tonight I'm sorry."

"Alright that's fine. Is everything okay?"

My biggest pet peeve, when friends bail out of plans last minute. But knowing Jane, it was probably something that was out of her control.

"I just got really strong cramps that's all. But you should still go anyways! Go have fun, enough the show. I promise you'll like them."

I thought about for a couple of seconds, but giving my response. I was already all dressed up anyways, so it would be a shame if I stayed at home too.

"Yeah I guess your right. If you say it's rock, then I'll go."

Even though Jane wasn't physically there, I could still sense her facial expression turn into a smile.

"Awesome. I'm glad you said yes because I still told my brother you were going anyways. Go say hi to him after the show too. Well have fun then, I'll talk to you later."

Later that night

Even before entering the Greyhound Pub, I could sense the smell of liquor and cigarette smoke from the parking lot where my beautiful gorgeous car was staying.

I sat down at an empty booth, observing my surrounding. The bartender was an elderly woman, with a giant tattoo of the playboy bunny on the side of her neck. The booth next to me had a middle-aged man with two ladies on him. And the owner of the pub who seemed to be having a mid life crisis.

"And now presenting, Smile."

I brought my attention off the cigarette I was smoking, and onto the stage where the bright lights shined.

Smile? What the fuck? As in Rogers band? Where my booth was located made it hard to see who was behind the drum set but I had already spotted Jane's brother. Brown curly hair, it just had to be him.

Keep yourself alive, yeah
Keep yourself alive

The atmosphere of the pub had already changed thanks to the upbeat song. Folks of all kinds butted their heads to the music. The man singing the song had captured everyone's attention, people couldn't take their eyes off of the band. I see bands perform all time, but I've never been more fascinated then with this band, Smile.

Smile had finished their opening song. Everyone in the pub had their eyes locked onto the band.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the Seven Seas of Rhye!"

I leaned in a bit closer, squinting my eyes and trying to get a better look.

Fear me you lords and lady preachers
I descend upon your earth from the skies

This feeling I was getting. As if I was being fully immersed in their music. It's like when you listen to a part of a song that is so good, you stop and think to yourself, 'oh my god how?'

Sister I live and lie for you
Mister do and I'll die
You are mine I posses you
I belong to you forever

The last part of the song made me so tempted to get up from the booth and dance my ass off. So I just did. I acted as if no one else was in the pub, just the music and I. My long hair covered my whole face as I jumped up and down to the incredible guitar solo with my hands in the air.

Once the song was over, Smile's show had come to an unfortunate and inevitable end. I sat back down trying to control my breathing. I looked around in the pub, trying to figure out if people's reactions. Some of the folks smiled at me, some even gave me a thumbs up which boosted my confidence.

"Let's give another round of applause for Smile everyone!"

Later that night

Whilst I had another sip of my black beer, I spotted Jane's brother ordering a drink at the corner of my eye. Remembering when Jane had told me earlier today on the phone, I already on my way to greet the guitarist.

"Hey I'm Jane's friend, she couldn't make it tonight so she sent me. You're her brother right?"

The guitarist moved his bar stool just enough to face me.

"Yes! She told me you'd make an appearance. It's Aubrey right?"

This man had one of the most sympathetic smiles that I've ever seen in my life.

"I'm Aubrey, and you are?"

"Brain. Brian May."

"Nice to meet you Brain, great show too! You guys are seriously incredible."

"Thank you. And nice dance moves by the way."

Oh shit, he saw that? Brian and I sat there for a bit in silence, neither of us knowing what to say. I thought about asking if Roger was in the band, but the thought of it went over my head.

"Would you like to meet my band mates? They're all backstage."

I smiled and nodded as Brian took the final sip of his drink and started walking over. I guess meeting the band wouldn't be such a bad idea now would it. After all, what else was I planning to do? Drink by myself? No thanks. Pulling my over-sized jacket closer to my chest as I felt the pub get a bit cooler since we had entered the backstage. We could hear a small jam session as we walked closer and closer to the dressing room where the other band members were.

"Mates, this is Aubrey. My little sisters good friend and also the dancing queen."

The two members stopped what they doing and turned their attention towards Brian and I. Dancing queen. Huh. I like that title.

"The dancing queen, there you are! I'm Freddie."

"Pleasure to meet you Freddie."

He pulls me into a tight hug. I like people who aren't afraid to be affectionate. I was approached shortly after with a different member.

"Hello Aubrey, I'm John Deacon on the bass."

I will say, his groovy moves did capture my attention a few times during the show.

"Nice to meet you John!"

They all seemed like genuinely sweet guys. But I had three down and one to go. Suddenly the thought of Roger and his band Smile came back into my mind. Causing my heart to skip a beat. I didn't really seem to understand why though. John and I detached from the hug we were previously in causing me to look up and spot the last mysterious member. A familiar face, my light-colored eyes lit up like stars.

"I believe we've met before."

He says, Roger says. With a smirk on his face.

"Roger. Hello again."

"It seems like the two of you know each other already?"

Brian looks at us with a confused expression.

"It's nice seeing you again though Aub."

Roger and I pull each other into a warm hug. The other three members of Smile carried on and went back to their own business. For some odd reason in this universe, it makes perfect sense that I'd be seeing Roger here tonight.

Roger's P.O.V

This woman. First I see her at my Kensington market stall, now at my show. The thought of asking her on a date occurred to me at the market stall but I didn't go through with it. But now I knew I had to do it. I silently signaled for the boys to leave while Aubrey looked around the dressing room distracted.

"I want to get out of here. What do you think about grabbing some food with me?"

Getting rejected was one of the worst feelings for me. Please say yes Aubrey, please say yes.

"Sure, food sounds good right now."

Hi everybody, I apologize that this chapter took a while to come out. Im still a bit jet lagged but I made some time to finish this! I really really hope you liked it as much as I liked writing it.

Thanks again, till next time ❤️

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

29.3K 243 31
[IMAGINES] [Bohemian Rhapsody] [Ben Hardy] Started: 27.07.2022 Finished: ?
2.9K 381 69
ษชแด› แดกแด€s แด€ษด แด‡แด€sส แด…แด‡แด„ษชsษชแดษด แดกสœแด‡ษด ษช แด‹ษดแด‡แดก ษชแด› แดกแด€s ษชแดแด˜แดssษชส™สŸแด‡...ส™แดœแด› ษดแดแดก แด›สœแด€แด› ษช'แด สœแด‡ส€แด‡, แดกสœแด€แด› sสœแดแดœสŸแด… ษช แด…แด? sแด›แด€ส€แด›แด‡แด…: sแด‡แด˜แด›แด‡แดส™แด‡ส€ 4, 2019 Finished: July 23rd, 202...
63.1K 1.4K 46
"it's you... it always has been, and always will be." โ‡ข a work of roger taylor fanfiction. โ‡ข this is my first work. a second work (also based...
201K 3.5K 64
imagines of Queen, imagine them as the bohemian rhapsody cast or the actual members of Queen! either way, I hope you enjoy them"