"BAD & BLASSY" | A YG STORY.

Galing kay dehdeh78

Laniyah Blair Jones a bad, rich and "Blassy" women from the Westside meets Bompton rapper "YG" As the their... Higit pa

Characters
Chapter 1: Flights & Thoughts
Chapter 2: Settling in
Chapter 3: day full of lyfe
Chapeter 4: Rams Game
Chapter 5: chilled night out
Chapter 6: Photographs
Chapter 7: Greetings
Chapter 8: "Were goinggg Shopping!"
Chapter 10: The Diamond ball pt. 1
Chapter 11: The diamond ball pt. 2
Chapter 12: After party
Chapter 13: another game
Chapter 14: home meal ;)
Chapter 15: late Night Studio sessions
Chapter 16: Breakdowns
Chapter 17: YG DAY
chapter 18: YG DAY PT.2
Chapter 19: High Blass B-bash
Chapter 20: Meeting Mama
Chapter 21: Ex's Attempt
Chapter 22: Dramas
Chapter 23: holloween
Chapter 24: Fuck ups
Chapter 25: lazy days
Chapter 26: Jelous much?
Chapter 26: together but better.
Chapter 28: bitch9ine
Chapter 29: Got bail?
Chapter 30: Free
Chapter 31: 4hunnid
Chapter 32: Life changes
Chapter 33: Boolin
Chapter 34: Trouble
Chapter 35: EXPLENATIONS & LOSSES
Chapter 36: UAE
Chapter 37: AINT GETTIN NONE
Chapter 38: FUCK THE POPO
Chapter 39: KELLY
Chapter 40: SKRT
Chapter 41: NOT TO BE
Chapter 42: " A KDJ PARTY"
Chapter 43: "A KRIMINALS BHRISTMAS PRESENT"
Chapter 44: THUGS DIAMOND
Chapter 45: Y$B
Chapter 46: FAMILY FUN
Chapter 48: BITCH
Chapter 49: FUCKNG
Chapter 50: "RODEO"
Chapter 51: "MUSURD ON THE BEAT HO"
Chapter 52: "BLUB"
Chapter 53: "IM GONE ROCK YO SHIT"
Chapter 54: OVERWHELMING
Chapter 55: MURDER
Chapter 56: SALAD
Chapter 57: "DRUGS YOU SHOULD TRY IT"
Chapter 58: HOSPITAL VIBES
Chapter 59: LA BOOLIN
Chapter 60: DON'T LET MISS JONES KNOW.
SEQUEL

Chapter 47: 'NYE'

1.3K 34 0
Galing kay dehdeh78

Miami.

1 Day earlier.

LANiYAH

So I was here in Miami with Keenon to celebrate New Year's Eve, we were going to mr Jones club..and no we don't own it, lmao.

It was currently 9pm and we were still in the hotel room getting ready, I had hrush and tokyo here with me to get me all pampered up for tonight.

"Ayo laniyah where my socks at" Keenon yelled from the from the bathroom coming out standing there holding his shoes "umm I think there by the bed" I said looking around as he nodded going to where I told him. I then sat back in my chair as they continued to do what they do best.

For my outfit I had some designers send me somethings but I already picked out a cute little dress.

15 minutes later.

"Laniyaahhh you done" Keenon yelled from the couch "we gotta go" he said as I heard him get up "ok I'm coming" said putting on my second heel and walking into the bathroom seeing that he was meeting me half way, "dayuummm Mama you single?" He said circling me as I laughed "No I got a man and he goes by YG" I said "good that's how I want you to be when niggas ask" he said squeezing my ass kissing me on my lips.

He was wearing this see through black blouse with Calvin Klein jeans. He looked so damn fine. "You look so damn fine zaddy" I sad wrapping my hands around his neck as he looked in the mirror at us, "man we flashy in a bool way" he said going behind me grabbing my waist dry humping me as I recorded it and laughed. I didn't post it though.

"Cmon we gotta go" he said grabbing my hand as I got my Chanel bag and out my lip gloss and phone in there, he opened the door and first let me out and followed behind me.

He caught up and held my hand as we seen gloves standing in the hallway waiting for us "Let's jet gloves" Keenon said while he nodded opening the hotel doors seeing paparazzi and fans crowed the place.

I was squeezing through, and I get someone touch my ass and I flinched "don't be touching my shit nigga" I yelled at the photographer.

Keenon was already in the car so he couldn't tell what was going on, if he did he would have probably ended up in jail again, I then entered the car and sat down next to Keenon "Jesus those paps can't keep their hands to themselves" I mumbled, I thought Keenon couldn't hear me but I was wrong obviously.

"They touched u?!" He said furrowing his brows at me clenching the door handle "Keenon don't worry about it I already checked his ass" I said putting my hand over his that was on the handle and one on his chest.

He then let go of it and wrapped his hands around me and kissed my lips, gloves then entered and closed the door.

And we were off.

20 minutes later..

YG

So we arrived at the blub and seen hella people here, shits lit.

Laniyah was right by me, it was now 11:15pm if I'm wrong 45 minutes away from a new year.
Then my song not to be came on and my eyes widened looking at laniyah as she laughed looking at me, "it's alright enjoy the song, it's a hit baby" she said dancing as I smiled at her while she danced on me.

"Fuck it up girlll" another girl said to laniyah I grabbed her waist as she busted it down on a nigga while all eyes were on us, y'all niggas wish this was them. She then stood straight and started to laugh "bitch you not to be trusted" she sung looking at me while I laughed "nah man yous fucked up girl" I said laughing talking into her ear.

The then motioned for me to give her my ear so she can say something "I'm gonna get fuck my you tonight so imma get a head start" she screamed him my ear. I then smiled as gripped her ass "you damn right, I like that head start" I said in her neck kissing it.

"YGGGG" I heard someone yell, I let go of laniyah and turn around to see my nigga meek mill covered him in a peach colour, "WADDUPP" I exclaimed dapping him up pulling him in for a hug. "BEEN A LONG TIME MAN" he shouted over the music "YEAH BRO FOREAL FOREAL WE NEED TO DO SOME SHIT" I yelled back to him as he nodded, "THIS YOU YG" he said pointing to laniyah "THATS MISS JONES" he said, "YEAH NIGGA THATS ALL MINES, ITS GONE BE MRS JACKON ONE DAY MILL" I said, I tapped laniyah on her shoulder as she turned around seeing meek, "LANIYAH THIS MEEK, MEEK THIS LANIYAH" I shouted to her "NICE TO MEET YOU IM LANIYAH" She said putting her hand out for him to shake, he shook it "NICE TO MEET YOU SIS" he said "YO G YOU WANNA GO UPSTAIRS ON THE BALCONY ALL THE GUYS UP THERE" he said to me, I nodded and grabbed Laniyahs hand as we walked up the stairs.

It was more quiet up here, finally some place where we can speak normally. I then seen all the guys as they seen me walking to them with laniyah, some niggas I ain't know were starin at laniyah but I know she all about a nigga I aint worried, "YGGG 4HUNNIDDD" Fabulous shouted while I dapped him up and all the others, I then sat on this rock thing as meek did the same.

"Keenon I'm going to go grab a drink laniyah said to me as I nodded letting go of her waist as I watched her walk away lookin at her ass the whole time. "Damn YG yous one lucky nigga" Casanova said "nigga keep yo eyes to yo self" I said looking around as they laughed.

We continued to laugh as we all looked to see laniyah coming back with two drinks in her hands, she handed one to me as I told her to sit on my lap. She sat and started to drink.

"So Miss Jones hows yg treain you, if you need a new mans inbox me by all means" Casanova said laughing " I'm good, he's beyond good to me" she said winking in a way of telling him I give good D, I laughed "ain't nobody want yo ugly ass nigga, this my girl" I said hugging onto her waist tightly laughing "it's all joke ma nigga I ain't mean it" he said as I nodded.

"I know bro because you ain't stand a chance with her and ain't yo still wit yo girl tamika man" I said to Casanova "that was a fling my nigga, that wasn't ma girl" he said laughing as fabulous dapped him up as I took a sip from my drink "meek how you feelin about yo ex Nicki and her new man" some random guy shouted from somewhere "explains why yo ass walking the other way ma man" meek shouted back as I laughed, "Oh my god laniyah can I please take a picture with you" some girl said to laniyah, laniyah then stood up taking a picture with her, "Keenon get in this" Laniyah said as I stood next to the girl as her friend took the picture "thank you so much" she said walking away,"it's bool" I said sitting back down as laniyah sat back to where she was.

"What's the time" I said to her as she grabbed her bag opening it checking the time "it's 11:58" she said getting excited, I wanted to stand alone with laniyah so I left the boys and headed to the balcony where we could see all the fire works, I wrapped my hands around her waist as I kissed her neck standing behind her.

"This year baby, imma dedicate myself to you girl, I luh you with all me girl..and maybe try to get another one in you this year" I said as she laughed "we will try, you only like the practicing part Keenon. But on the other hand I love you more, hopefully this year brings us what we need" she said kissing me as she stood close to me wrapping her arms around my waist whist mine wrapped around her body.

"10,9,8,7,6,5" everyone started to shout as we looked at each other "4,3,2,1 HAPPY NEW YEARRR" they shouted as Fire works went of as me and laniyah kissed.

Shit 2019, gone be filled with all new shit.

Good and bad,
But i got the girl of my dreams.

I just need to propose, but in a hell of a good way.

Too Be Bontinued...

Happy new year everyone! May all your family and friends live with good health and good times.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

13.8K 448 10
a few little moments of the love she's always deserved! chapters are written in order, but can be read as one-shots - semi-regular updates! thank you...
70.2K 2K 96
66.9K 2.9K 38
A true introvert , with only two friends ,bad childhood memories, scars and a camera. Let's walk with Saint along her journey , as she learns how t...