My online enemy (Imallexx)

By jojihasallmyuwus

Emily is a YouTuber, just like her cousin, memeulous, also known as George. When her parents die in a tragic... More

The move.
Rocket legue
The pub
Chat with al
New beginnings?
Surprise party
Wait. What?
The big collab.
Tik toks
Coffee shop
1 million subs
The first kiss
Million sub special
Million sub special pt. 2
The pranks
My concussion
Finally better
Decorating for the holidays
The first i love you
Christmas shopping
Uh oh
Ice cream and movies
Christmas eve
Big family vacation
Vlogging
Special day
Dirty jenga
Beach day
Back home
Ice skating
Fanfiction video
More than just a broken car...
Journey to Vidcon
SORRY NOT A CHAPTER
Vidcon

The gift

1.6K 29 5
By jojihasallmyuwus

-Emily's POV-
My door shuts and I stand there confused. The little yellow box, that I saw hiding under George's bed a few weeks back.
I walk over to the door, open it, and no one is there.
I pick up the box and bring it over to my desk. I flip my lamp on and open the note first.

My sweet em,
I love you. I love your brown eyes when they sparkle gold in the sunlight. I love your smile, your adorable fangs that you despise. Your laugh, it's so quiet and cute. Your glasses, I'm glad you started wearing them a lot. How small, but how feisty you are, you aren't afraid to get what you deserve. You deserve the world. And I know I messed up, but I just wanted you to have this. I'll be waiting for you. I'll wait for as long as I have to. I'll be right here. Just come to me when you're ready. I love you bear.
-Alex

I couldn't help but tear up a bit. I then opened the box and saw a necklace. With a moon and a sun, both were made out of diamonds. I'm in love. It was beautiful. I slipped it on and went to go look in the mirror.
I've decided I'm going to go give him a chance. But not right now, it's nearly 4 am.

"Good morning Emily!! Merry Christmas open your gift!" George cheers as he's jumping on my bed.
I groan and pull the covers over my head.
"10 more minutes." I say.
"Emily come on! It's noon!" He says.
I groan once more, sitting up. George looks at my necklace, that I had totally forgotten that I put on. He gives me a smile and hands me my gift.
"You should go get yours so we can open them together." I smile.
He gets up to go get his that's labeled under the tree, and runs back in.
We open them at the same time, him loving the hoodie, and the matching bandana I got for it. I also ended up getting him a new computer game that I heard him always talking about.
"Aw thanks em!" He smiles. "Now open yours!"
I finish opening mine and he got me a new Jeffery star eyeshadow pallet! He also got me a couple brushes.
"Aw thank you. It must've been hard for you to pick this out." I smile.
"Well I had a little bit of help..." he says. "I see you have a new necklace on."
"Oh. Yeah. I think I'm gonna go talk to him." I sigh.
"Good." He smiles. He gets up and leaves.
I set my new makeup things by my makeup counter and decide to shower and get dressed.
I threw on some joggers and a jumper and put my glasses back on. I put on some fuzzy socks and went to go make a tea. Everything is quiet. George must be playing his new game, and Alex is probably sleeping.
I make my way back to my room. I put on some music and finish my tea. It's now around 2pm so I'm hoping Alex is awake.
Here goes nothing.
*knock knock*
I take a step back from the door, I hear some shuffling before it opens slightly. Alex looks up at me and his eyes light up. He lets me come in and I take a seat at the end of the bed.
"Emily I'm so so-"
"Open this." I say cutting him off.
I hand him his gifts and he does as I say. He first opens the hoodie and lets out a chuckle. He then gets to his headset and is in aw. And lastly he opened the pictures.
I see a big smile form on his face.
"Thank you." He whispers.
I give him a small smile.
"Can we talk about what happened?" He asks.
"Yeah. Go for it. " I sigh.
He sits and explains about how the girls were stopping him from leaving, and it nearly had him in tears when he got to the end. I felt horrible.
"I really did try to get them off I promise I thought I would just take a simple picture and it'd be over." He cries.
"Hey. It's okay." I smile.
"Wait what?" He asks.
"Yeah. I forgive you." I say.
I give him a small kiss on the cheek and he smiles.
"Come on, let's go celebrate Christmas." I giggle.

————
Alright a shorter chapter than what I normally do, hope u guys like it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 1.3K 24
[Completed βœ”οΈ] Thea O'Connor moves from Dublin to London to continue to pursue her dream of being an online entertainer (otherwise known as a 'YouTub...
138K 2.3K 41
"flirty girls terrify me" "sucks to be you i guess" || george finds himself living with a fearless flirt who could cure his anxiety - or make everyt...
110K 1.8K 37
[COMPLETE] grace shaw is a growing youtuber, moving into her new apartment in london. she is soon introduced to her neighbours, alex and george. wh...