The Teacher (A Harry Styles F...

Av alyloves1direction

Mackenzie Miller was a regular teenager girl, this is until she met her hot new teacher, Mr.Styles. They imme... Mer

Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
PLEASE READ!
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
HELP ME PLEASE!
Ch.18
MY NEXT FANFIC
MY NEW FANFIC!! :)
MY OTHER FANFICS

Ch.14

469K 4.3K 2.4K
Av alyloves1direction

(5 MONTHS LATER)

I was pulled out of my daydream when I heard the bell ring, officially ending the week of school.

I quickly got up from my seat, made eye contact with Harry, and ran out of school. I rushed home, in a hurry to get ready for the night.

I set my book bag down on my bed and took out the note that Harry handed me in class that day.

"Happy 6 month anniversary, babe! After school, go home, don't meet me at my house. Earlier this week, I gave your mom something for you to wear tonight. Ask her for it. I'll pick you up at 6:30. xx"

I left my room once again, curious to see what he got me. The second I saw my mom, she handed me a bag, I didn't even have to ask.

I was about to turn and go back to my room, but my mom spoke.

"Pack your weekend bag, sweetie. Harry requested that you stay with him this weekend.", she said with a small smile on her face.

I know what you are thinking, "Her mom is allowing her to stay alone with a man that is five years older than her?". Trust me, a few months ago, I never would have thought things would be like this either. A lot can happen in five months, let me tell you that. Harry is really close with my family now, he comes over for dinner at least twice a week, he talks to my parents on the phone, he even came with us on spring vacation to Italy. He is part of the family. I smiled to myself as I opened my bedroom door, so thrilled at how my life was going.

I quickly ripped open the bag, curious to see what was inside. My mouth formed an 'O' shape when I held the beautiful piece of clothing an arm's length away, taking it all in.

It was a gorgeous strapless dress, it's champagne fabric went all the way down to the floor. The sweetheart neckline was covered in neutral-toned stones, the sparkles glinting off one another. I undressed as fast as I could, wanting nothing more than to try on the beautiful gown. I was so pleased when it zipped right up, fitting like a glove.

I looked at my watch. It was already four o'clock. I had just enough time.

I took a quick shower, curled my hair, and french braided a few of my blonde bangs. I did a little light makeup, and put on a pair of earrings and a cuff bracelet. Before I put on my dress, I went over to my drawers and pulled out some clothes for the weekend. I stopped at my lingerie drawers, taking out my favorite set of baby pink lace undergarments. I checked the time again, and realized I only had a half an hour before Harry would be there to pick me up.

I put on the gorgeous dress once again, matching it with my favorite pair of nude heels. I gave myself a little squirt of perfume before peering into my floor-length mirror. I couldn't believe my eyes.

For the first time in my life, I felt beautiful.

I smiled, thinking about Harry, how sweet he was for getting me the dress, for everything. The night hadn't even begun and I was already having a great time. I felt like one of the luckiest girls in the world.

I grabbed my weekend bag and headed down the stairs, making sure I didn't slip on my dress. I spotted my parents sitting in the TV room, and when they heard me, they turned around. I could tell they were speechless when they saw me.

"Honey, you look amazing!", my mom gushed as she came over to inspect my work.

Just then, the door bell rung, sending butterflies to my stomach.

My dad got the door, shaking my boyfriend's hand.

I took a look at Harry, and it was my turn to be speechless. His curls were a bit more tamed than usual, his body was covered in a perfect fitting black suit, and his face was glowing. Words cannot even describe how handsome he looked.

I guess I was staring for a little bit too long, because Harry had to pull me out of my trance.

"Ready to go, love?", he said as he slipped his arm around my waist.

I nodded my head. As we walked out the door, my dad looked at Harry. "Take care of her, okay?"

He smiled and nodded. "I promise."

We walked out of my house, Harry leading me to my car.

Harry, being the gentleman that he is, opened my car door for me. "You look absolutely stunning, Kenz."

I smiled, feeling my heart swell from his sweet comment. "You don't look too bad yourself."

He gave me one of his too-die-for grins and walked around to the drivers seat.

Once he was in, I decided to start questioning him.

"So, where are we going?"

Harry looked a little sad. "Well, since we can't really be seen out together, we have to go back to the apartment. I'm sorry."

I was about to object, telling him that everything he had done was already enough, but he spoke.

"So I decided to bring the restaurant to us."

I started to ask him what he was talking about but he told me it was a surprise. I cursed him under my breath, he knew I was the most impatient, curious girl that ever lived.

We finally pulled into the apartment's parking lot and I ran as fast as I could to the elevator- which wasn't fast at all, considering I had a floor-length gown and heels on.

I was about to press the button to Harry's floor, but Harry swatted my hand away and clicked floor fifteen- the top floor. The whole elevator flight I thought about what could possibly be on that level. The elevator finally opened to the roof of the building. I looked at Harry, but he just took my hand with a grin on his face.

He led me to a table over looking Holmes Chapel. It was the most amazing view that I had ever seen. Harry pulled out my chair, and I sat down, looking at the silverware that was next to my plate. There was only a pair of chopsticks.

I gave Harry a weird expression.

"Your favorite food is sushi, so that's what we are going to have.", he explained.

I thought back over the months I had known Harry, trying to recall when I ever told him that. I remembered when I mentioned it to him months ago, when we first started dating and he wanted to know all about me. 

I felt myself smile, overjoyed that I had the most caring boyfriend in the whole entire universe. 

Suddenly, a man in a traditional asian outfit walked over to us, carrying a big tray. He presented us with dozens and dozens of rolls of sushi, and somehow they spelt out 'I love you'.

I looked up at Harry and blushed, I couldn't believe he had done all of this just for me. I started to pile a bunch of the small rolls on my plate, ready to feed my empty stomach.

Twenty minutes and multiple pieces later, I was stuffed.

"I got you something.", Harry told me as his hand dug through his pocket.

I felt my face flush of color. How could I forget to get him something? I guess he could tell that I was guilty I forgot, because he assured me it was okay.

He handed me a black velvet box. I started to worry if it was an engagement ring- I loved Harry more than anything but I was too young to get married.

I slowly opened the box, planning on what to say if he was proposing to me. I was soon relieved when I saw it was a necklace.

A beautiful necklace, in fact. The gold chain had a ruby heart and a charm that read, "my one and only".

I didn't know what to say, I was too astounded. 

After a few moments of staring at the gorgeous piece of jewelry, I was able to muster up a sign of gratitude. "Harry… thank you so much. I love it."

He got up to help me put the necklace on. "And I love you.", he whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine.

**

We finally went back to Harry's apartment after spending another hour on the roof. He suggested that we watch a movie, so there we were, snuggling together on the couch, watching The Notebook.

We were about halfway into the movie when I started to get uncomfortable. I shifted my butt in Harry's lap, trying to get cozy. Harry must have liked the feeling of my butt being rubbed up against his crotch, because I felt something become hard underneath me.

I turned around so my face was centimeters away from my boyfriend's, our lips dying to touch. Our faces slowly tipped towards one another, and the second before we kissed, I decided that I wanted to be a tease. I quickly jerked my face away from Harry's pursed lips, and stood up.

I saw the disappointment wash over him when he looked up at me. I sexily walked into the master bedroom, having Harry trail after me like a puppy dog. He stood in the doorway, watching me as I took my shoes, earrings, and bracelet off and put them in my bag. I strutted over to Harry, putting our faces dangerously close.

"Would you mind unzipping my dress for me?", I asked him, not breaking our gaze.

I turned around and felt him get a grasp on the zipper. He pulled the zip down painfully slow, taking way longer than he needed. My dress finally fell to the floor, leaving me in only a bra and panties. I belt down and retrieved the gown from the floor, fully aware that Harry's eyes were glued to my ass. Once I picked it up, I stood up straight and looked at Harry.

"Thanks.", I said, just barely brushing my lips against his before walking back to his dresser.

I suddenly felt the need to put my teasing on full notch. I glanced at Harry, who was still standing in the doorway, watching my every move with a growing bulge in his lower region. My hands slithered to my back, unclasping my bra. The straps slid down my arms, leaving me in nothing but my underwear. 

I began to feel a wave of self-consciousness overcome my body, but I didn't let it get to me, telling myself that Harry had seen me topless before. I started ruffling through his drawer, pulling out a shirt to put on. Right before it got over my head, I saw Harry run over to me, not being able to control himself any longer.

He pulled me in his arms, meeting my lips with his. The kiss was long and lustful, containing all of the feelings that were built up from my teasing. It didn't feel right- Harry being fully dressed and me in basically nothing- so I started to undress him, running my hands over his perfectly sculpted abs.

"Your teasing won't go unpunished", he grunted in my ear, moments before giving me one of the best nights of my life.

**

I woke up the next morning, my eyes opening to a picture-perfect view of my shirtless boyfriend. I decided to let him sleep a little bit longer, so I let my thoughts takeover my mind. it had felt like I had been with Harry for so much longer than six months, it only felt like yesterday when Harry spent the holidays with my family.

*flashback to Christmas*

"It's getting burnt!", I giggled at Harry, who quickly took his marshmallow out of the fire and blew it off.

I took a sip of my steaming hot egg nog, gazing over at my boyfriend. His adorable red knit sweater was a size too big and his santa hat had floppy curls sticking out from under it.

He was about to comment back, when we heard my mom's voice from the other room.

"It's time to open up the presents!"

We rushed over, meeting my parents at our over-decorated tree.

After a few minutes of tearing open presents, it was finally time to exchange gifts with Harry.

I watched him as he unwrapped my gift, his face lighting up when he realized I got him some more quirky coffee table books to add to his collection.

"Thank you so much, Kenz. I love them. Here's mine.", he told me as he gave me a familiar blue bag.

I instantly recognized the bag- it was from Tiffany & Co. I excitedly untied the bow, revealing a shiny silver bracelet with the signature key dangling from it. 

I looked up at Harry, so thankful for his beautiful gift.

"It's the key to my heart.", he said while blushing, embarrassed at his gushy line.

*end of flashback*

I smiled as I relived all of the great times I had with Harry. He was not only my boyfriend, but also my best friend. I honestly couldn't live without him.

I decided to surprise him with breakfast, so I carefully got out of bed, making sure not to wake Harry. I tiptoed to the kitchen, about to open the fridge when something caught my eye. I walked over to the counter and looked at the flyer that sat on top of the stack of papers.

Annual Senior Pool Party!

Join us for food and fun as you celebrate your last year of high school coming to an end.

Bring your bathing suit and a lunch.

I mentally face-palmed myself. How could I forget about the pool party next week? I hoped that Harry was going to be one of the teacher chaperones.

As if he read my mind, my amazingly hot boyfriend walked in shirtless to the kitchen. "Are you going to that?", Harry asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"Yeah, are you?", I said, trying not to drool at his abs.

"Of course. I wouldn't pass up a chance to see my beautiful girlfriend in a bikini.", Harry replied flirtatiously.

I felt the edges of my mouth tip upwards. I was excited for the pool party, it was going to be fun.

If only I had known what would be in store…

_________________________

**sorry for the long wait, i hope it was worth it!

Read my FINISHED fanfic, The Step Brother!

tweet me, ill follow you! @alylovess1d

kik me! alyloves1direction

i love you all. you are beautiful. xx**

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

286K 6.4K 47
This is my life...I've always had a simple life. You know just like anyone else. Join clubs, go to school, make my homework. Nothing really special...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
22.9K 469 28
No BITCH here تفاصيل معقده عن حياة الضباط المخابرات و المجال السياسي و العسكري
320K 16.7K 70
Every love story has a hero, a heroine and a villain but this is the story of a Villain. Zaid Adeeb Tahir life's has plunged into darkness when he co...