Go Ape-x (Jason X Reader)

By VADERFANGIRL

Searched the darkest most twisted corners of my mind to make up this story ! Hope you find ot weird enough XD... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - The Calling
Chapter 2 - Face to Face
Chapter 3 - Hospitality
Chapter 4 - Taking Cover
Chapter 5 - Companion
Chapter 6 - Settling In
Chapter 7 - Vanessa
Chapter 8 - First Kill
Chapter 9 - Mother Knows Best
Chapter 10 - Photograph
Chapter 12 - Game Night
Chapter 13 - Mother,Mother
Chapter 14 - Coating
Chapter 15 - Deal
Chapter 16 - Commitment
Chapter 17 - Spooks
Chapter 18 - Tummy Aches
Chapter 19 - Frozen
Chapter 20 - Cold Night
Chapter 21 - Cold Blood
Chapter 22 - The Book
Chapter 23 - A Team
Chapter 24 - Deforestation
Chapter 25 - Roomie
Chapter 26 - Best Friends
Chapter 27 - Treats
Chapter 28 - Shopping
Chapter 29 - Back Home
Chapter 30 - Happy Accident
Chapter 31 - Bear Berry
Chapter 32 - Little Loss
Chapter 33 - Burning Rage
Chapter 34 - Dream
Chapter 35 - Heaven and Hell
Chapter 36 - Whirlwind

Chapter 11 - Modern World

768 23 4
By VADERFANGIRL

Side note : I thought it would be a good idea to provide ''photos'' of the house made in the sims 4, just to get a better idea, unless you want your imagination to run free...let me know Isn't this song just amazing ?

 ------------------------------------------------------------

Soon enough, you were done with the photo. You just loaded it on a memory stick until you found somewhere to print it. You saw the time, it was already 12 o'clock. Another message came in your inbox.

''Open the god damn door ! I know you are there !'' it never ended. The guy just did not take a hint. You had been on dates, but he was way too possesive. You decide to reply.

''I am not even there and I do not plan on returning soon !'' 

''I'll find you, bitch'' he replied 2 seconds later. ''Pfff...right.'' you thought out loud.

You went back to connecting the player, putting you into a somewhat meditative state until the thought of how many tapes of you as an infant could be played on it made you cringe. You wiped your brow as you finished and gave the whole thing a test run. Needed to see if this thing worked to begin with. Everything seemed ok. You wanted to watch the tape,but your stomach protested against it.

You start taking out the ingredients, making a large pile of sandwiches with various combinations. As you were making them, you hoped that they would be enough until the afternoon as you had planned to make pizzas for your game night with Jason. It would be a treat for the both of you. Plus, the waking nightmare encouraged the idea. Once done with the sandwiches, you waste no time and start making the dough so it could 'relax' till the time to be put in the oven. You planned on making two of them as you had seen men half Jason's size devour a whole pizza on their own. Plus, you could share yours, if need be.

Since Jason wasn't here yet, you decide to take a breath outside. You open the door, only to find him right outside, always with his machete in hand.

''The sandwiches are waiting inside, eat as many as you want, I got a call to make, I'll be outside.'' you called the dog with you as you left. You did not want him to beg for food from Jason, despite the fact he probably wouldn't mind.

Jason let out a heavy sigh, removing once again his gloves and mask. He was not stupid. He could see this either 'tidying up' or 'phone call' was a way you found to not disturb him while he was eating, a way he could take his mask off without you seeing him. He wanted to show you he was greatful, other than eating whatever you made for him, even though food wasn't so essential for him apart from the first days of being back to life and most importantly, human. His apetite would grow smaller by the day, he thought, although this time it seemed to take longer than usual.  

''NO ! just stop calling  me ok ?''

''No need for calls when I come to find you !''

''Honestly, Chris, your persistance is impressive ! I told you already I am in the middle of nowhere !''

''All I ask is one more chance !''

''You had it and failed. I am not going through this with you again...''

''I've changed, I promise'' his voice sounding sad. He did not convince you.

''I am not buying it. Nor am I returning ! As I told you at the end of our last date, you are too possesive...''

''You are overreacting !'' he said angrily

''Really ? You took my phone and played secretary with anyone that dared to call. Some of them were about work !''

''I let you talk...''

'' While breathing down my neck !'' you snapped.

''There is going to be more of that now, princess !''

''What do you mean ?'' you asked 

''It means I traced your call...you are in...New Jersey ? Wtf you doing there ? In the middle of the forest for that ?'' he actually sounded shocked

''NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS !'' you yelled and hung up. Even if he was coming here, there was plenty of forest and plenty of Jason to take care of him. You tried to brush him off and returned. You knock on the door lightly and enter.

''All is good ?'' you ask Jason who replies with the usual nod rather than an answer. ''You're really not much of a talker ,are you ?'' you tease him while you take a seat next to him, checking for any notifications on your phone. Jason looks at the screen with great curiosity. You catch him staring and look at him.

''You have no idea what this is, do you ?'' he shook his head. His blue eyes on you in hopes you explain what all those strange devices you brought with you were.

''So...this is a smart phone. It can basically do what a home phone does, but at the same time it can take pictures,videos and allow you to have access to many other things/ways to communiacate with your friends or people with whom you share interets,either they live near of far from you. Best way I can explain it.'' Jason nodded. 

''Ok. That over there, other than my camera and the TV behind it, which I believe you are familiar with, there is my laptop or personal computer if you like. It does not make phone calls. Instead, it's bigger and has plenty of room for video games...you know...like an arcade but better ! I'll show you some day ! Making any sense ?'' 

Jason nodded. How long at he been in slumber ? And better, how different was the 'modern' world ? In his experience with the campers, the answer was 'not so different' but now he is reconsidering it...which reminded him...

''Oh, what's that ?'' you asked as he got out a small folded piece of paper out of his pocket. You recognised your handwriting as he gave it back to you. Puzzled you take the piece in your hands. He then points to the small ':)' symbol at the bottom that makes you burst in laughter. For a moment Jason thought you laughed at him and wasn't very happy. He momentarilly clenched his fist under the table.

''I am soooo stupid !'' You faceplamed. False alarm. ''Of course you don't know what this is ! It's a smiley face...look...'' you said as you turned the paper sideways. ''These are the eyes and the smile ! let me get a pen...'' 

''There are others too like ';)' for wink and ':*' for a kiss etc. but I understand how confused you might have been. Now with the message decyphered, I'm gonna eat.'' you get up and grab a full plate. ''Yeah,sorry for the poor meal but I had no idea what to do last minute...''

Jason shrugged. He didn't even think about it, he just wanted a chance to hang out.''Don't worry though, I'll make up for it some other time.'' you reassured him.''Which reminds me that I have something very important to tell you...'' you say as you change your posture. Jason shifted a bit too,his blue eyes shining through his mask.

'' I decided to stay. Here, in Crystal Lake. Now,either I live in this cabin or stay in the houses in the area, I'm staying. Well I... did bring six bags full of my things so it wasn't really a 'heat-of-the-moment' decision, thought I should let you know...'' you smile at him once again, hesitantly reaching for his hand,resting on the table. He reaches for it, making you blush a little.You stayed like this for awhile, stangely the silence not becoming awkward. 

''Sooo...I'll get dinner going. I don't need any help, just wait here for a while...'' you said as you stood up and headed to the kitchen.''Jason ?'' you call to him ''I just remembered to tell you that the forecast for next week is pretty nasty, so make sure you have everything to get warm like firewood etc or ask me for a blanket or anything really...you can even stay if you like. Just thinking of you in that shed in the cold pains me...''. You let  the first one sit in the oven.

''That's all for now...I'm gonna sit at the computer to finish some work before the deadline, I'm sos sorry but when I'm done,would you like to play a game with me ?'' Jason happily nodded

You sit there for quite some time,thankfully Cookie was keeping Jason VERY busy for you,occasionally distracting you from the screen to observe and laugh with both their cuteness. You notice the time. It was around 7. You have been working for almost 3 hours. Oops!

You sigh heavily and stand up. You put the pizza in the oven. ''Are you ready to absolutelly wreck me ? Come'' you said taking his hand, dragging him upstairs. 

----------------------------------------                                                                                                                                  Next chapter is basically a part 2, sorry if it's a bit boring for now but don't worry ! We'll resume the killing soon...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 0 52
As a child you had a brother named "Jason". He had many disadvantages, while you retained more human-like. Your appearance wasn't as bad as Jason him...
1.3K 6 54
"Are you sure you want to know what I am talia?" Jason spoke. The huskiness in his words made her toes curls. She swallowed hard. She'd had the nerv...
76.1K 1.6K 20
You are the type of girl who can see the beautiful side in anything. The smartest girl of the school, but without much high grades, since you're alwa...
47K 1.5K 11
As a teenager, you finally decide to pack up your things and go. After getting a live in babysitting job, you find yourself in the quaint town of Cry...